FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow.

Author Topic: FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow.  (Read 7894 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow.
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2016, 08:49:40 AM »
What goes around comes around ......IMO TPTB has decided HRC

has TOO MUCH poison baggage and it's time to cut her loose . They have a new plan but I have no idea what it could be.......I do not see a reason to reopen the case unless they plan to throw her under the bus.....JMHO.

I have a theory on this.  IMO I believe that former and present FBI officers and military officers came to Comey and demanded that SHE BE CHARGED WITH HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. 

Why the FBI?  for their honor

Why the military officers?  to try to prevent war with Russia.  They know that Hillary will get us in WW3 full blown.

These people have some ammo on Comey
  Comey is not a lifer at the FBI.
  In 2010, he made 6 million dollars working for Lockheed Martin---part of the military-industrial complex.
  In 2010, Lockheed Martin donated millions to guess who?   THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
  In September 2013 Comey was appointed director of the FBI.
  THEY HAVE SO MUCH ON COMEY.
  Comey's brother?----DOES THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND CLINTON PERSONAL TAXES.
  IF THEY UNRAVEL ALL THE CRAP ON COMEY, I BELIEVE IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE DOWN.

So, this is just my theory. 

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2016, 09:25:56 AM »
   I have a theory on this.  IMO I believe that former and present FBI officers and military officers came to Comey and demanded that SHE BE CHARGED WITH HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. 

Why the military officers?  to try to prevent war with Russia.  They know that Hillary will get us in WW3 full blown.

These people have some ammo on Comey
  Comey is not a lifer at the FBI.
  In 2010, he made 6 million dollars working for Lockheed Martin---part of the military-industrial complex.
  In 2010, Lockheed Martin donated millions to guess who?   THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
  In September 2013 Comey was appointed director of the FBI.
  THEY HAVE SO MUCH ON COMEY.
  Comey's brother?----DOES THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND CLINTON PERSONAL TAXES.
  IF THEY UNRAVEL ALL THE CRAP ON COMEY, I BELIEVE IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE DOWN.

So, this is just my theory. 

What's next? They may assassinate her just to the redirecting of all the damage under the bridge.
Trump information is showing a enormous landslide and with all the people covering the voter fraud it looks like they may never steal the election.
All this is desperate and is spinning wildly and the analysis is not clear so the next step probably has to be ad lib. 
If you didn't trust in God you better be holding your breath.
What do you under-stand?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2016, 09:42:49 AM »
What's next? They may assassinate her just to the redirecting of all the damage under the bridge.
Trump information is showing a enormous landslide and with all the people covering the voter fraud it looks like they may never steal the election.
All this is desperate and is spinning wildly and the analysis is not clear so the next step probably has to be ad lib. 

Yes---and one of her only weapons left may be her greatest----VOTER FRAUD.  SHE IS POSSESSED---- SO WANTING TO BE THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT.  IT REMINDS ME OF GOLLUM IN THE LORD OF THE RINGS---MUST HAVE THE RING.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2016, 09:58:20 AM »
  Yes---and one of her only weapons left may be her greatest----VOTER FRAUD.  SHE IS POSSESSED---- SO WANTING TO BE THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT.  IT REMINDS ME OF GOLLUM IN THE LORD OF THE RINGS---MUST HAVE THE RING.

What do you under-stand?

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2016, 10:21:44 AM »
I suspect the FBI has had this sex stuff on HRC for weeks....

As reserve 'currency' in case they needed it.....

What I love about this is how unhappy the dishonest Demo- Libtards are about it....

And now the smell of blood is filling the sky.....

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2016, 10:23:51 AM »

Nice.  Thanks Jacob Law.

I would vote for a woman if it was the right woman-----such as Judge Jeanine Pirro of Fox News. 

Offline marlowe

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2016, 10:30:07 AM »
James Comey Broke with Loretta Lynch and Justice Department Tradition

by  Jane Mayer   of The New Yorker Mag

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-comey-broke-with-loretta-lynch-and-justice-department-tradition

n Friday, James Comey, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, acting independently of Attorney General Loretta Lynch, sent a letter to Congress saying that the F.B.I. had discovered e-mails that were potentially relevant to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private server. Coming less than two weeks before the Presidential election, Comey’s decision to make public new evidence that may raise additional legal questions about Clinton was contrary to the views of the Attorney General, according to a well-informed Administration official. Lynch expressed her preference that Comey follow the department’s longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations, and not taking any action that could influence the outcome of an election, but he said that he felt compelled to do otherwise.

Comey’s decision is a striking break with the policies of the Department of Justice, according to current and former federal legal officials. Comey, who is a Republican appointee of President Obama, has a reputation for integrity and independence, but his latest action is stirring an extraordinary level of concern among legal authorities, who see it as potentially affecting the outcome of the Presidential and congressional elections.

“You don’t do this,” one former senior Justice Department official exclaimed. “It’s aberrational. It violates decades of practice.” The reason, according to the former official, who asked not to be identified because of ongoing cases involving the department, “is because it impugns the integrity and reputation of the candidate, even though there’s no finding by a court, or in this instance even an indictment.”

[/Comey sees that the tide is turning and he is the rat  escaping the sinking ship..........If Comey didn't do this he wouldn't have a friend left on the planet....size]

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2016, 10:39:03 AM »
I love the points made about Huma's "pretend husband" and Hillary's "pretend husband" hahaha

More Dice  :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xgex_AfZvY
ANTHONY WEINER SCREWS HILLARY CLINTON - FBI INVESTIGATING HER - AGAIN !!!
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online chris jones

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2016, 11:18:01 AM »

hi jake.............Assasination would be doing Hilldogy a favor, I'd sooner see her do time for treason, crimes against humanity etc...BUT she has a backdoor, she's one clever shitbag with battalions of elite at risk.
  Just one path, she could claim a incurable illness, nervous breakdown or whatever and get a pardon from Obama, then again I don't believe she will do that she just couldn't stand not lording over the peon masses.
  Its a toss up, especialy so that Wilileaks is releasing the 33,000 e mails on November 1st and emphasizes they  re not Russian, he knows hilly & oby would go to war with Russia to fullfill the necons goal.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2016, 12:52:42 PM »
Report: James Comey Went Against Loretta Lynch on Sending Letter to Congress
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/report-james-comey-loretta-lynchs-advice-sending-letter-congress/

Former FBI Agent on Reopened Criminal Investigation: ‘Agency Would be Remiss in not Moving Forward’
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/former-fbi-agent-email-investigation/

---------
DID THE FOLLOWING FORCE COMEY TO DO THE RIGHT THING? COMEYS REPUTATION IS AT STAKE, AND HIS AGENTS ARE PISSED WITH HIM!!

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/10/14/fbi-agents-furious-top-brass-letting-clinton-off-hook/

FBI FILES ON HILLARY’S EMAILS REVEAL “SHADOW GOVERNMENT” WAS IN CHARGE OF HER INVESTIGATION - Document literally refers to group as "the shadow government"
http://www.infowars.com/fbi-files-on-hilla...-investigation/

FBI AGENTS SAY COMEY ‘STOOD IN THE WAY’ OF CLINTON EMAIL INVESTIGATION - “This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have been convened, but was not. That is appalling."
http://www.infowars.com/fbi-agents-say-com...-investigation/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Rex

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2016, 01:26:01 PM »
All right!  Ten days to wallow in the Clinton camp's sex stuff.  I hoped that they'd get around to Weiner and Abedin.  Trump may be a narcissist, but Weiner is a perverse narcissist.  And it stands to reason that he would hold onto all his electronic communications as testament to his perversion.  This will be so good, watching Clinton twist in the wind.  Trump kicked the snit out of the Bush dynasty, now I hope he does it to the Clintons.  I even hope there's some Kennedy sexting in these latest revelations.  Out with the dynasties.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2016, 01:41:37 PM »

I saw a Democratic jackass on MSNBC.  HE SAID THAT HILLARY HAD TO WORRY ABOUT PUTIN AND TRUMP LAST WEEK.  TODAY SHE HAS TO WORRY ABOUT COMEY.   MORE BS FROM THE LIBERALS. 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2016, 01:48:00 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/report-james-comey-loretta-lynchs-advice-sending-letter-congress/

I'M CALLING BS ON THIS REPORT.  Anytime a source doesn't name themselves, it's likely BS/SPIN.

Report: James Comey Went Against Loretta Lynch on Sending Letter to Congress

FBI Director James Comey went against Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s advice on Friday when he sent a letter to Congress announcing that he is reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server after new evidence was discovered, according to the New Yorker.
“Coming less than two weeks before the Presidential election, Comey’s decision to make public new evidence that may raise additional legal questions about Clinton was contrary to the views of the Attorney General, according to a well-informed Administration official,” the New Yorker reports on Saturday.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2016, 01:50:16 PM »
I just find it interesting and depressing that democrats will vote for Hitlery KNOWING she is a treasonous, lying, deceitful, racketeering crook

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Rex

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2016, 02:01:42 PM »

That's supposed to be a picture of Abedin/Clinton at the moment they found out about the Weiner situation, or just after.  Hill looks like she wants to kill.  Maybe Huma will "accidentally" fall out of the airplane.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 02:35:51 PM »
drudgereport.com

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 04:19:23 PM »
http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/weiner-revelation-proves-comey-dropped-the-ball-on-hillary-probe/

The two special agents who interviewed Abedin on April 5 noted as much in their 302 summary of their interview, which took place at the FBI’s Washington field office and notably was attended by the chief of the FBI’s counterespionage section.

On page 3 of their 11-page report, the agents detail how they showed Abedin a classified paper on Pakistan sent from a State Department source which she, in turn, inexplicably forwarded to her personal Yahoo email account — an obviously unclassified, unencrypted, unsecured and unauthorized system. The breach of security was not an isolated event but a common practice with Abedin

Offline marlowe

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »
White House CANCELS all Obama Appearances at Hillary Campaign Events! ! !

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2340

Now, we know it's bad! The FBI Director's announcement that the Bureau had found more emails pertinent to its Hillary Clinton private e-mail server investigation, and was re-opening that investigation, sent shockwaves across the political spectrum this afternoon. 

The fact that the FBI made such an announcement is extraordinary in itself
Generally, the Bureau does NOT publicly reveal that someone is under investigation, never mind someone who is so high-profile, like an active candidate for President!  So the revelation that the Hillary investigation is now re-opened is an absolute stunner on many levels.  Frankly, all experts agree that it must be something extraordinary they found; something likely criminal.

Adding to the drama was that the FBI Director did NOT coordinate the announcement with the White House or with the Department of Justice (DOJ) - which could be an effort by the Bureau to regain its lost reputation for Integrity.  Keeping the White house and Justice Department out of the loop means they could not interfere prior to the announcement, and now that the announcement has been made publicly, neither the White House nor the DOJ can prevent the public from knowing something big is taking place.

"DEVASTATING REVELATIONS"

And "big" might be an understatement.  Late Friday night, the White House very quietly CANCELED all of Barack Obama's scheduled campaign appearances on behalf of Hillary Clinton!  The scheduled events, confirmed for months, were all quietly DELETED from the official White House Presidential Schedule.  See the Before and After images below:

Offline marlowe

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 05:04:48 PM »
Attorney General told FBI director James Comey NOT to send letter to Congress about bureau reopening the investigation into Hillary's emails because it could influence the election outcome

She argued to Comey that he should follow the Justice Department's practice of not taking actions that could influence the election
Comey broke away and sent a memo to bureau staffers explaining his decision to notify Congress
He wrote that the FBI would not 'ordinarily' inform Congress about its ongoing investigations
But said he noted he felt an 'obligation to' given that he testified repeatedly in recent months that bureau's investigation was completed
On Friday, he sent a letter to eight Republican lawmakers regarding the reopened investigation - rocking Clinton's campaign

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3884528/James-Comey-felt-obligation-inform-Congress-Clinton-email-investigation.html#ixzz4OVhGwfVX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 05:51:47 PM »
The Savage Nation- Michael Savage- October 28th, 2016 (Full Show) - YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxDz6ct-euo

Offline marlowe

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2016, 05:53:00 PM »

5 Possibilities Why Comey Reopened Hillary Email Investigation 

AMTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Di4e5r0g-o&feature=em-uploademail

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2016, 05:57:03 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: FBI MUTINY REOPENED CLINTON INVESTIGATION - Devastating new info causing internal struggle at FBI
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-fbi-mutiny-reopened-clinton-investigation/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2016, 06:38:02 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/29/dc-attorney-fbi-never-destroyed-laptops-of-clinton-aides/

DC Attorney: FBI Never Destroyed Laptops Of Clinton Aides

Agents within the Federal Bureau of Investigation never destroyed laptops given to them by aides of Hillary Clinton as previously reported, a Washington D.C. lawyer with a source close to the Clinton investigation says.

Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova said on The David Webb Show on SiriusXM Friday night that despite the FBI agreeing to destroy the laptops of Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and ex-campaign staffer Heather Samuelson as part of immunity deals made during the initial investigation of Clinton’s email server, agents involved in the case refused to destroy the laptops.

“According to the agreement reached with the attorneys who handed over their laptops, the laptops were to be destroyed per the agreement after the testimony was given –the interviews were given – – by the attorneys. The bureau and the department agreed to that,” DiGenova said. “However the laptops contrary to published reports were not destroyed and the reason is the agents who are tasked with destroying them refused to do so. And by the way the laptops are at the FBI for inspection by Congress or federal courts.”

Offline Rex

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2016, 07:34:18 PM »
5 Possibilities Why Comey Reopened Hillary Email Investigation

AMTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Di4e5r0g-o&feature=em-uploademail

Good points he makes in that video.  5 possibilities:
1 - Comey is covering his ass.  He'll avoid prosecution if Trump wins, drop the thing again if Clinton wins.
2 - It's a diversion for some truly big news coming up, possibly another Wikileaks revelation.
3 - It's designed to motivate Clinton voters.  If they see her in trouble, they might be less complacent.
4 - FBI saving face.  Something damaging is about to be made public.  It's so damaging that the FBI will look bad if it hasn't already reopened the case.
5 - Intended to remove Clinton, constitutional crisis, Obama gets a third term.

Good points.  I hope it's just Michael Wiener's dirty emails mixed in with state secrets and nude photos of Hillary and Huma.

By the way, the Drudge Report is reporting that "Huma's in Hiding."  I wonder if the stress of this will cause her to Arkancide herself?

Offline marlowe

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2016, 11:33:39 PM »
MUST WATCH 1st 4 MINUTES ........

BREAKING: Feds Leak Details of New Clinton Investigation / Weinergate 

The Alex Jones Channel   

Published on Oct 29, 2016

The FBI has reopened their investigation of Hillary Clinton after discovering new information on the electronic devices of Anthony Weiner. Could this be the end of Hillary's campaign or is it a distraction to draw attention from more serious crimes and corruption within our government?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHj4a5pn_w

Offline Rex

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2016, 12:24:13 AM »
I've been reading about this tonight and looking at videos, and something's suspicious.  There is no reason to believe that Comey would change his behavior, so why do this now unless it's to further the Clinton agenda?

What tipped things for me was Carl Bernstein saying that the new emails must be incredibly damaging.  Bernstein's a Clinton doormat from way back.  He should be defending Clinton, not adding fuel to the fire.  He sounds like he's playing a scripted part.

At any rate, what's been offered to the public is a story about a bunch of emails from the computer of a sex pervert who's the husband of Hillary's # 1.  How many emails?  Tens of thousands.  Could anything sound sweeter to the ears of Trump supporters?  This is like a wish list, and it's also what cops call an "orgy of evidence."  There's so much damaging info that it's probably too good to be true.

This may have been done as an attempt on the part of the Democrats to avert attn from something else coming out soon.  Did Hillary sell nuke technology to the ChiComs for a donation to the Clinton Foundation?  Something like that.  Something they execute you for.

I don't see Clinton dropping out of the race because of the Weiner stuff.  Even if she loses they'll try to install her, so she can continue the destruction of America.

But who knows?  The next couple of weeks will be quite interesting.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2016, 12:48:48 AM »
Newt Gingrich Sean Hannity FULL Interview New FBI Probe into Hillary Clinton - 10/28/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gueGaJ7xW84&feature=youtu.be

One blessing is that the truth is getting out to the non-internet
sheep via Sean Hannity on Fox News....And word of mouth will spread it further.......

Offline Rex

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2016, 08:50:25 AM »
"...The FBI then did what the FBI is never supposed to do: The agents informed their interviewee (Abedin) of the identity of the second person. It was the president of the United States, Barack Obama, using a pseudonym to conduct communications over a non-secure e-mail system — something anyone with a high-level security clearance, such as Huma Abedin, would instantly realize was a major breach."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary

This is the most likely reason for the Weiner Dikileaks stuff...to draw attention away from Obama himself using Clinton's unsecured server.  He lied about not knowing she had it.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2016, 08:56:05 AM »

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-fbi-mutiny-reopened-clinton-investigation/

Infowars Report.........

EXCLUSIVE: FBI MUTINY REOPENED CLINTON INVESTIGATION

Devastating new info causing internal struggle at FBI

Upcoming leaks pertaining to Hillary Clinton have forced the hand of the FBI into re-opening their investigation into the crooked candidate.
Sources speaking with Infowars say an internal struggle at the FBI has reached a boiling point following FBI Director James Comey’s original decision not to pursue criminal charges.
Comey cited “recent developments” for the bureau’s decision Friday in a letter to lawmakers.
“In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton’s personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony,” Comey wrote.
“In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.”
Reports now indicate that these new developments came about during a separate investigation into the “sexting” of Anthony Weiner – the husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2016, 09:00:05 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   ALEX JONES VIDEO....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp5UrI3z1j0&feature=youtu.be

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Mutiny Reopened Clinton Investigation

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2016, 09:22:39 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHj4a5pn_w

ALEX JONES VIDEO....

BREAKING: Feds Leak Details of New Clinton Investigation / Weinergate

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2016, 09:25:43 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA6n6dKFVLM

ALEX JONES VIDEO....

Hillary To Be Indicted After Election: Trump Responds To FBI Investigation

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2016, 09:26:12 AM »
Ex-FBI official: Clintons are a 'crime family'
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presid...-a-crime-family

former FBI official said Sunday that Bill and Hillary Clinton are part of a “crime family” and argued top officials hindered the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis, former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom heaped praise on Donald Trump before taking aim at the Clintons.

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family, basically,” Kallstrom said. “It’s like organized crime. I mean the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”

Kallstrom, best known for leading the investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800 in the late 90s, said that Hillary Clinton was a “pathological liar.”

He also blasted Attorney General Loretta Lynch, claiming that she impeded the investigation into Clinton’s private server.

“The problem here is this investigation was never a real investigation,” he said. “That’s the problem. They never had a grand jury empanelled, and the reason they never had a grand jury empanelled, I’m sure, is Loretta Lynch would not go a long with that.”

"God forbid we put someone like that in the White House,” he added of Clinton.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2016, 09:43:52 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7URWLgOA-U&feature=youtu.be

CNN! FBI Reopen Clinton Investigation because new emails link Clinton Foundation corruption!

Published on Oct 29, 2016
Tom Fuentes, former FBI assistant director states top FBI officials inform him new emails found on Huma Abedin computer show Clinton Foundation Corruption!!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2016, 10:27:15 AM »
Fmr. FBI Assistant Director: James Comey Let Down the Citizens of This Country
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/10/19/fmr-fbi-assistant-director-james-comey-let-down-citizens-this-country.html

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom on Hillary’s Holiday Document Dump By the FBI: Comey Took A Dive for Clinton
http://radio.foxnews.com/2016/09/07/former-fbi-assistant-director-james-kallstrom-on-hillarys-holiday-document-dump-by-the-fbi-comey-took-a-dive-for-clinton/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2016, 10:33:53 AM »
BREAKING – Asst. FBI Head Has Enough, Issues MASSIVE Announcement About Hillary
http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/asst-fbi-head-has-enough/

A former assistant FBI director made history this week when he chose to do something no one who has ever held his post, has done before. James Kallstrom felt so passionately about the importance of the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, he decided he could remain silent no longer.

Offline Peerless

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2016, 11:22:43 AM »
this whole election cycle has been rather weird...

apparent maneuverings to get Trump into the GOP slot (by Hitlery of course) because of the impression he'd be easy to beat...

obvious collusion between the "press" and Killary...

in a nutshell, a very orchestrated machine to put her in the oval office...

most people seem to think there is only one side to all of this...the globalist side...

but, it seems there is (of course, think about it) another side that refuses to go down without a fight...

point being, I don't think much of this is "just happening"...the 'good' side has waited until the appropriate time to let it all out...proving the scope of the Clinton corruption, and also exposing the far reaching agenda of the globalists and their nasty subterfuges...it is quite possible that Comey's original backing off of the email scandal was a setup...and the real power play is now occurring...

what I'm wondering is along what Ben Franklin wondered: IF Trump gets to the White House (now surely, that's racist, neh?), IF he can clean up politics, just how long will that last???  because that will be the true war of wars.....the 99.999% (common man, the vast majority of the population) against the .001% (the self entitled 'elites').

hey, maybe Nostradamus (IIRC) was correct, and the Bear (Russia) and the Eagle (duh) will align and clean up the world and we'll enjoy some peace for a bit...

Online chris jones

« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2016, 04:11:29 PM »
 I was at the state house in Boston Mass-70's, street clothes, no suit, just taking care of some buerocratic BS.
A guy came up to me and began a conversation, he was a T.kennedy staffer ( or whatever ), he went on to ask me how much money I make, I told him and he replied, Your not living your surviving.I took no offense and was interested in the discussion.
 My point:  Just as AJ said , this man had said, the only way to bring back the USA is a internal revolution, the true-politicians must take the lead, the people must be behind them.
  I'm pleased to hear the Feds are pizzed off with Comey's act I, here comes act II, a wait  and see deal.
This brings to mind the military, they too are offended to say the mucken least. Recently a Navy sub enlisted man was convicted of taking a photo inside the submarine and was screwed inside out, I may be wrong but it sounds to me the scales of justice are not in service.
 I remember the saying, "Ours is not to question why, ours is but to do or die"..Well guys, thats just hunky Dory if our nation is in harms way, with limits, however this sh**t show the feds & DOJ played the  out Act I has a lot of troopers a tad pizzed off. Obama has sent many a big brass to pasture for their opinions being contrary to his.
 I may be way off base, but I have a feeling our military is not at all pleased, in short it is not just the honest Feds worked up over this sh**tshow rebelling, along with true Americans at every level.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2016, 04:45:33 PM »
BREAKING: Obama Administration BLOCKS FBI Investigation! This is CORRUPTION At Its Best!!

https://www.libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/breaking-obama-administration-blocks-fbi-investigation-corruption-best/

Just when we thought the Obama administration couldn’t be more corrupt, they go and do this!

The DOJ is REFUSING to access a warrant that would allow FBI officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails. They are still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen.

We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward
Obama’s Justice Dept. is stonewalling Comey’s entire FBI investigation because they know the findings will put an end to Hilllary Clinton’s political career.

Comey already upset Loretta Lynch and the DOJ by reopening the investigation in the first place.

Top Justice Department officials “strongly discouraged” Comey from continuing the investigation because of the election. A U.S official familiar with the matter  said “He was acting independently of the guidance given to him.”

Offline One Revelator

Re: FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow. Fake news link.
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2016, 05:32:16 PM »
White House CANCELS all Obama Appearances at Hillary Campaign Events! ! !

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2340

Now, we know it's bad! The FBI Director's announcement that the Bureau had found more emails pertinent to its Hillary Clinton private e-mail server investigation, and was re-opening that investigation, sent shockwaves across the political spectrum this afternoon. 

The fact that the FBI made such an announcement is extraordinary in itself
Generally, the Bureau does NOT publicly reveal that someone is under investigation, never mind someone who is so high-profile, like an active candidate for President!  So the revelation that the Hillary investigation is now re-opened is an absolute stunner on many levels.  Frankly, all experts agree that it must be something extraordinary they found; something likely criminal.

Adding to the drama was that the FBI Director did NOT coordinate the announcement with the White House or with the Department of Justice (DOJ) - which could be an effort by the Bureau to regain its lost reputation for Integrity.  Keeping the White house and Justice Department out of the loop means they could not interfere prior to the announcement, and now that the announcement has been made publicly, neither the White House nor the DOJ can prevent the public from knowing something big is taking place.

"DEVASTATING REVELATIONS"

And "big" might be an understatement.  Late Friday night, the White House very quietly CANCELED all of Barack Obama's scheduled campaign appearances on behalf of Hillary Clinton!  The scheduled events, confirmed for months, were all quietly DELETED from the official White House Presidential Schedule.  See the Before and After images below:

This never happened.

http://www.snopes.com/white-house-cancels-all-obama-appearances/
Campaign Disappearance

A disreputable web site falsely claimed that President Obama had cancelled all appearances at Hillary Clinton campaign events.

FALSE

Origin: On 28 October 2016, the disreputable web site SuperStation 95 published an article reporting that President Obama had cancelled all upcoming appearances at Hillary Clinton campaign events due to the FBI's announcement that they were reviewing additional emails potentially connected to the Democratic presidential candidate's email server:
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.