FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow.

Author Topic: FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow.  (Read 7979 times)

Offline chris jones

FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow.
« on: October 28, 2016, 03:32:27 PM »
FBI reopening investigation into Hillary private email server - Business ...
www.businessinsider.com/fbi-re-opening-investigation-into-hillar...
Traduzir esta pŠgina
The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server, FBI ... Clinton's email scandal has dogged the Democratic presidential nominee for ...
  Comey's back.........He has not said how long this will take nor if it's bad sh**t, ugly or good. He also says he isn't sure what the outcome will be.!
  What the Muck is wrong with these sukbags, his first investigation was a embarsment, will this be a a rerun? Or is he just covering his backside.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: FBI director Comey reopens Hillarys E-Mail sh**tshow.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 03:40:02 PM »

WELL, IF SHE BECOMES PRESIDENT AND SHE IS FOUND GUILTY, GUESS WHAT?  SHE CAN PARDON HERSELF.

Justice is for JUST US----THE PEASANTS. 

VOTE TRUMP TO TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK FROM THE CLINTONISTAS. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 03:44:19 PM »

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 04:01:50 PM »
If Obama pardons her, then there's nothing anyone can do.

Jan 20, 2017
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 04:04:16 PM »

source----Michael Savage---155 pm Mountain

Paraphrasing Mr Savage---The Democrats have their backs against the wall.  War with Russia is more likely.   I am predicting--- I look for a confrontation---US Jets vs Russian Jets this weekend---- TO TAKE HILLARY OFF THE FRONT PAGE. 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 04:07:53 PM »
If Obama pardons her, then there's nothing anyone can do.

Jan 20, 2017

True.  The worst case scenario FOR WE THE PEASANTS is that she become president------ then she can pardon herself.

But if Trump becomes president, and she is found guilty after the inauguration, OBAMA CANNOT DO ANYTHING. 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 04:15:02 PM »
http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/new-clinton-emails-found-during-anthony-weiner-sexting-probe/

New Clinton emails found during Anthony Weiner sexting probe

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 04:20:50 PM »
  But if Trump becomes president, and she is found guilty after the inauguration, OBAMA CANNOT DO ANYTHING. 

In that case Trump would be President. However, the day prior to the inauguration Obama is still president.

A full pardon can be issued anytime after the crime is committed. It doesn't need to go to court or even be investigated. Obama can pardon her at any time up to his last day in office and all of this becomes moot. Her record is cleared as if the crime never happened.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 04:36:16 PM »
In that case Trump would be President. However, the day prior to the inauguration Obama is still president.

A full pardon can be issued anytime after the crime is committed. It doesn't need to go to court or even be investigated. Obama can pardon her at any time up to his last day in office and all of this becomes moot. Her record is cleared as if the crime never happened.

There are more crimes to uncover. 

They are already talking about impeachment on the Fox Business News.  They are saying she will NEVER GET COMPLETELY OUT OF THIS WEB OF CRIMES.  THE PEOPLE ON FOX BUSINESS NEWS ARE MOSTLY ATTORNEYS TALKING ABOUT THIS. 

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 04:42:33 PM »
Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evidence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein comments on the FBI's shocking Friday afternoon announcement that they are reopening the investigation into Hilary Clinton's email server because new evidence has come to light.

>>>>  IMO Comey was told by TPTB to reopen the case...HRC has become an embarrassment.......There is too much criminality going on with Bill & HRC....

CARL BERNSTEIN: Well, there's no question that the e-mails have always been the greatest threat to her candidacy for president, that her conduct in regard .........

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 04:47:02 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Devices Once Used by Anthony Weiner

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 04:48:54 PM »
 BUMPED-

What is my concern today , what do the elites have on the table if it becomes obvious Trump will take the election.
 In short, what are the crew going to do, how will they smoke this one.
 I don't see them pulling off a FF terror attack USA, that would give creds to Trumps philosophy, could be they heat up  a confrontation with Russia, or whatever* , i simply don't underestimate the lengths they will go to in order to achieve their goal... Desperate action will be their solution, I don't think they will wack out Trump there is too much coverage and the timing of a hit on DT would finger them..
 Just to mention, during the 60's their competition (threat)was wacked out- the 3K's-memory lane, these days the ELITES AND THEIR NATO CREW- dictate whatever they so choose to distract the commoners..
 Trump is a threat to these parasites, hells bells- even Putin has a clearer focus on what they are capable of doing.
        End rant  guys I could rant all night,  just saying-BUCKLE UP.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 04:49:05 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/hillary-clinton-campaign-attacks-fbi-director-james-comey/

Hillary Clinton Campaign Attacks FBI Director James Comey; Demands Transparency

Offline Dude447

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 05:00:13 PM »
BUMPED-

What is my concern today , what do the elites have on the table if it becomes obvious Trump will take the election.
 I don't see them pulling off a FF terror attack USA, that would give creds to Trumps philosophy, could be they heat up  a confrontation with Russia, or whatever* , i simply don't underestimate the lengths they will go to in order to achieve their goal... Desperate action will be their solution, I don't think they will wack out Trump there is too much coverage and the timing of a hit on DT would finger them..
 Just to mention, during the 60's their competition (threat)was wacked out- the 3K's-memory lane, these days the ELITES AND THEIR NATO CREW- dictate whatever they so choose to distract the commoners..
 Trump is a threat to these parasites, hells bells- even Putin has a clearer focus on what they are capable of doing.

IMO If trump wins ( I hope he does ) he is going to be looking at a JFK style job

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 05:01:02 PM »
  There are more crimes to uncover. 

They are already talking about impeachment on the Fox Business News.  They are saying she will NEVER GET COMPLETELY OUT OF THIS WEB OF CRIMES.  THE PEOPLE ON FOX BUSINESS NEWS ARE MOSTLY ATTORNEYS TALKING ABOUT THIS. 

Much tougher to do once she's in office. There has to be a lot of proof. And I'm not sure how a pardon would play into it.

The impeachment process is political in nature, not criminal. Congress has no power to impose criminal penalties on impeached officials. But criminal courts may try and punish officials if they have committed crimes.

The Constitution sets specific grounds for impeachment. They are ďtreason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.Ē To be impeached and removed from office, the House and Senate must find that the official committed one of these acts.

More:
http://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors.html

Offline lee51

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 05:01:27 PM »
What about the thought that they will "investigate" and just a day or two before Election day, she is found NOT GUILTY of a thing and the mainstream news makes a huge deal of it.

Yeah, we can all vote for her, she hasn't done anything wrong (sarcasm!)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 05:09:08 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/hillary-clinton-campaign-attacks-fbi-director-james-comey/

Hillary Clinton Campaign Attacks FBI Director James Comey; Demands Transparency
             IF THIS WASN'T SO SERIOUS IT WOULD BE COMICAL. HRC campaigners attacks the FBI, the crew pizzed on them allready, absolutely it was a scumbag sham, most of us peons know it. Now they are actualy attacking the FEDS but will they have their suckling (DOJ)Lil Lorreta get in the fray ..Afterall the DOJ is the lastword, as was in evidence. They made the congress look like inefetive mutts, and  Comey appear to be a traitor.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 05:14:17 PM »
What about the thought that they will "investigate" and just a day or two before Election day, she is found NOT GUILTY of a thing and the mainstream news makes a huge deal of it.

Yeah, we can all vote for her, she hasn't done anything wrong (sarcasm!)

Not enough time. Election is too close for that. I think this re-opening is a political move to calm a large portion of the public right now. The FBI can "investigate" her as long as they want.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 05:25:13 PM »
BUMPED-

Well, since Trump hasn't mentioned a peep about staged events (9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston) and has even gone so far as to inject words like "global" into his speeches along with questionable hand sign flashes, I'd say the elite consider him quite manageable. If a WW3 is in the plan, then it'll still happen. But the people will be cheering it on with Trump at the helm. There may be a planned financial shock within the next 6 months or so. It fits a pattern.

Trump's philosophy is to get along with everybody. That includes the hidden elite. He might even be allowed to do the things he says he wants to do. So is a win, sort of, for the American public.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2016, 05:28:58 PM »
Not enough time. Election is too close for that. I think this re-opening is a political move to calm a large portion of the public right now. The FBI can "investigate" her as long as they want.
     Rev-        Bumped, the timing .. Comey makes no confirmation as to the TIME of this investigation, if this guy has any evidence why not expose it.....I get it.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 06:13:10 PM »
Lets cut to chase here Comey needs to be in a court of  law deciding how many years  in jail he is doing

Offline chris jones

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 08:26:16 PM »
Hillary responds publically asking for the FBI to release the e-mails........
Realy!
Is this going to be a 0000000, or will there be information released........follow the money, bribes, intimidation, blackmail..Etc.

We don't know squat, just MSM headlines.....in other words we will hear what they want us to...00000000
Smoke and mirrors.  I would be shocked if the big dogs told us the truth.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 08:30:44 PM »
right FBI can't be trusted anymore in this matter ...

Lets cut to chase here Comey needs to be in a court of  law deciding how many years  in jail he is doing
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 08:40:19 PM »
Could be a leap of faith. Get her indicted, charged, and pardoned all in time for January. Although I don't know if being under indictment disqualifies you for running for president. What article and section of the constitution is eligibility for president again? Before I just read the whole thing again... lol
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline marlowe

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 08:53:55 PM »
Hillary To Be Indicted After Election: Trump Responds To FBI Investigation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA6n6dKFVLM

Published on Oct 28, 2016

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-fbi-...
The FBI on Friday announced it is reopening its investigation into Hillary Clintonís private email server, another shocking October surprise for the Democrat candidate days from the presidential election

[/AJ says his inside sources at FBI say HRC will be indicted....I prefer to think it will happen.....I sleep better that way....Until it doesn't  ;)LOLsize]

NOTE...Listen to first 3 minutes...It looks pretty bad for HRC..... ;) ;)

Offline marlowe

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 09:03:17 PM »

Experts Say Hillary Clinton Is Done For 

The Alex Jones Channel 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEzAjSiciY

Published on Oct 28, 2016

Alex Jones talks with Anthony Gucciardi about the downfall of Hillary Clinton and the globalist system

Offline Dude447

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 09:06:12 PM »
Comey is a freakining  joke  even the fbi are laughing at him

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 09:11:56 PM »
Yea, nothing in the constitution about someone under indictment running for president. Ha, maybe they will just pull it off and say hey, it's constitutional, and she's still winning.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 09:20:50 PM »

Bizzare: Hillary Promotes Pro Rape Rappers 

The Alex Jones Channel

[/The brain dead liberals can forgive HRC for anything EXCEPT sexual deviancy & that is what is going to come out ...Probably before Nov. 8th....

I will remain optimistic and stand with AJ on this .....Thinking positive about...HRC's doom can make it happen....iMHO....
size]

Liberalism IS A Mental Illness ..

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/religion-history-science-psychopaths-philophy-strange-ideas/51-liberalism-is-a-mental-illness

HRC will die friendless and in misery     :)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2016, 09:31:30 PM »
  The FEDS/DOG won't release this info before the election finals, this will take a LOOOONG time
  Ducking & diving, closed doors, and all the other BS that goes along with the elites SOP....
  Hilldogy  responded/acted as if its just another zit on a camels arse..She says release them, the truth is she knows they won't..
  I say, release all the e mails all to the public NOW.. A peons opinion only!
  Comey, he won't release jack sh**te, he will ask for witnesses found on these e mails, faces will have a team of super lawyers, he must verfy with other agency's what is classed, and on and on...and on.
  If a peon trooper mucked up, he would be in the slammer, post haste...
   Is Justice blind  OR  is it paid off.

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 09:52:18 PM »
We saw Michael Moore praise Trump voters the other day. This move by the FBI isn't normal either. Watch something move quickly. The chessboard looks different now. Not sure what's going to happen, but why would they pull this a week and a half before the election? If Trump wins she will be indicted on something. If she wins they re-open the case and  shecan easily get a pardon, or we go for impeachment? Not the norm here y'all.

Offline fradus

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2016, 06:54:08 AM »
Maybe Comey is covering the FBIs arse by reopening a story the FBI may be implicated in?
Vote 1 Julian Assange

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2016, 07:23:06 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teYvgMsNXk

MARK DICE VIDEO

Rachel Maddow Cries Over FBI Investigating Hillary Again - Live on MSNBC

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2016, 07:23:47 AM »
They say bad press is better than no press.  Is this "new investigation" a stunt to gain attention to Hillary and remove attention from something really BIG?

Because -- also what happened today is that Ammon Bundy & 6 others were acquitted.  This is really big when federal marshals attacked the defense attorney right in the courtroom and after 8 marshals had him down, they tasered him -- right in front of the judge.  This was for no reason.  Defense attorney was asking for paperwork from the judge, otherwise his clients were free to go.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/us/oregon-standoff-ammon-bundy-acquittal/

________________________________________________________________________________________

Bundy & others went to help the Hammonds in Oregon.  The Hammond property is rich with urnanium and a part of the Hillary deal with Putin regarding uranium.  The Hammonds were being threatened, their land flooded, then fires started to drive them out or have them sell cheap.

It all stinks to high Heaven of mafia mob rule and tactics ala Clinton-style.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2016, 07:36:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/regated/status/792210920495845376

There are even stories on FOX News this morning calling for Hillary to FIRE HUMA....Democratic operatives calling for this.  THAT WOULD BE A BAD MOVE.  SHE WILL SPILL HER GUTS TO STAY OUT OF PRISON.   

REGATED
‏@regated
Image surfaces of Huma Abedin crying on plane as Clinton Campaign finds out the FBI has re-opened the email investigation. #HillarysEmails

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2016, 07:39:58 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teYvgMsNXk

MARK DICE VIDEO

Rachel Maddow Cries Over FBI Investigating Hillary Again - Live on MSNBC

I love the points made about Huma's "pretend husband" and Hillary's "pretend husband" hahaha

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2016, 07:52:56 AM »
They say bad press is better than no press.  Is this "new investigation" a stunt to gain attention to Hillary and remove attention from something really BIG?

Because -- also what happened today is that Ammon Bundy & 6 others were acquitted.  This is really big when federal marshals attacked the defense attorney right in the courtroom and after 8 marshals had him down, they tasered him -- right in front of the judge.  This was for no reason.  Defense attorney was asking for paperwork from the judge, otherwise his clients were free to go.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/us/oregon-standoff-ammon-bundy-acquittal/

________________________________________________________________________________________

Bundy & others went to help the Hammonds in Oregon.  The Hammond property is rich with urnanium and a part of the Hillary deal with Putin regarding uranium.  The Hammonds were being threatened, their land flooded, then fires started to drive them out or have them sell cheap.

It all stinks to high Heaven of mafia mob rule and tactics ala Clinton-style.

THE BUNDY STORY IS A WONDERFUL STORY FOR US THAT HAVE FOLLOWED IT but there are millions that haven't.

Michael Savage---on his show yesterday---believes that we will have a confrontation with Russia--maybe this weekend---TO TAKE HILLARY OFF THE FRONT PAGE.  WE WILL SEE.  We already have had a close call....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882684/Russian-US-jets-near-miss-Syria-US-officials.html

Russian and US fighters in near miss so close American pilots could 'feel the jet wash of the plane passing by' over Syria last week in pitch black mission

A Russian fighter flew dangerously close to a US jet over Syria last week

The near miss took flight on October 17, US defense officials announced

Air Force Lieutenant General Jeff Harrigan says it was a 'serious mishap'

Harrigan added there has been an increase in number of near misses lately

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2016, 07:55:56 AM »
I love the points made about Huma's "pretend husband" and Hillary's "pretend husband" hahaha

The moral of the story is that two lesbians shouldn't mess with A WEINER----ANTHONY WEINER. 

Offline marlowe

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2016, 08:11:17 AM »
  The moral of the story is that two lesbians shouldn't mess with A WEINER----ANTHONY WEINER. 

What goes around comes around ......IMO TPTB has decided HRC

has TOO MUCH poison baggage and it's time to cut her loose . They have a new plan but I have no idea what it could be.......I do not see a reason to reopen the case unless they plan to throw her under the bus.....JMHO.