The Democrats owe blacks reparations not white people.

Author Topic: The Democrats owe blacks reparations not white people.  (Read 1059 times)

Offline stockholmimmune

The Democrats owe blacks reparations not white people.
« on: September 29, 2016, 11:45:45 PM »
Could it not be reasonably argued that in the US that The Democrat party and even the Left in general owe blacks reparations?  Yes blacks are victims of racism and are targeted but its not by white people in general it's The Democrats.  So if you're really serious about reparations make the right people pay.

I haven't fully researched all aspects of this but I know about Margaret Sanger and how she wanted to exterminate blacks and I have seen the evidence to this very day abortion clinics have targeted black neighbourhoods.  I know things have gotten so bad that more black babies have been aborted than born, this is genocide.  Apparently we have a similar situation in the UK but not as bad.

Now there is also the issue about drugs being flooded into black areas and the laws being changed to target blacks.  Also there is the psychological warfare that The Left is engaged with trying to get light and dark skin blacks to hate each other, you may not have noticed but I have.

I'm not sure how I feel about this but really it could reasonably be argued that The Democrats owe blacks and if we were to stop pointing the finger at the wrong people it would shine a spotlight on what they have been doing.