Spherical Earth evidence

Author Topic: Spherical Earth evidence  (Read 1369 times)

Offline notravelingfellows

Spherical Earth evidence
« on: September 29, 2016, 01:26:26 AM »
I was sitting on my 9th floor balcony a few days ago and noticed easy evidence against the theory of flat earth. So I took a picture. The clouds that are closer, are obviously well above the surface of the gulf. The clouds in the distance are flush against the horizon and according to flat earth theory, should be level with the water. I know there are places where the cloud will basically run into the ground, but it just doesn't happen here at this time of year.
There's also plenty of ships to watch on the horizon. Remember the smoke stack evidence of curvature? Yea it's still there y'all, I promise.

Also I'm sorry if I totally screw this up, preview doesn't seem to work and I'm not fluent in code, thanks.

Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: Spherical Earth evidence
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 07:55:46 PM »
Most of the brain dead people I talk to about the fact that the earth if flat refuse to look at the evidence........

Flat Earth - Kindergarden is OVER! 
Published on Sep 29, 2016

As I get closer to showing step-by-step how to show anyone how to debunk the globe model, the idea of dealing with the little BS stuff is going away now. If the mentality can't keep-up with the pace coming, you are better off going elsewhere. This is the final transition video before getting DEEP into the debunking model that all can use to show ANYONE that we do not live on a spinning ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ktPQQX9do&feature=em-uploademail

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 09:35:39 PM »
Go outside and watch for a few hours. The earth is not flat. But water is parallel to the earth below it, averaging wave height. The water is calm in the photo and it obviously gets to a horizon and continues on beyond that point and disappears from view. I really don't know how better to explain this and really just gonna leave it there. Unless someone else can show evidence to the contrary.
The airplane lanes always eventually move towards the horizon, because of distance. And ships literally disappear from view over the horizon, NOT from haze only. I'm witnessing evidence.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 06:18:57 PM »
I have gone outside and seen the shadows of the moon craters in the daytime .

And scientists say the moon is 167 THOUSAND  miles away from the earth.......

[/Really ?    167  thousand miles ?      I don't think so...

But then I possess common sense    :)     unlike a lot of other people  ;)
b]

The moon is actually about 400 miles away from earth....IMHO

Offline marlowe

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 07:34:07 PM »
At  45 miles from Chicago the skyline should be under the curvature of the earth...

[/BUT IT IS NOT , ERGO >>YET ANOTHER PROOF THE EARTH IS FLATb]

Rob Skiba - Chicago Proof - Flat Earth 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUJCP7h66A&feature=em-uploademail

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 01:27:30 AM »

Rob Skiba - Chicago Proof - Flat Earth 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUJCP7h66A&feature=em-uploademail

Great video. It shows exactly the same things I pointed out and shows how ridiculous one can be when you start running with every single conspiracy once you enter the rabbit hole.
The bottom of the skyscrapers are not visible. I can perceive a touch of haze, but it's not really significant and would actually be the best evidence throughout the whole presentation for flat earth. Using an idiotic MSM explanation for curvature, which made no sense and didn't apply to the picture at all, is not evidence for flat earth. Talking about the evidence for a stationary earth and NASA lies, which I agree with, is also not evidence for an entirely different topic. And like anything else, calling people stupid doesn't prove anything at all like half of what the presenter does.
Is earth a perfect sphere? Of course not. And of course we are being lied to about alot of things. But you have to consider all of the evidence for a spherical earth. Things like, calling my girlfriend when she was in England and it was night time, while I was perceiving the sunset here in the states. Is she part of the conspiracy?  :o Or is it ever night time across the entire earth at certain times? No. Or how we accurately predict constellations to appear in certain places at certain times of the year. Or how some stars and constellations are visible in some parts of the country, but not others.
The moon distance is definitely something to look into. And I am enjoying debating with you good sir. I just really think you're getting hoodwinked. I've done my research and keep posting videos. Who knows, maybe something actually tangible will come along.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 07:07:35 PM »
I was sitting on my 9th floor balcony a few days ago and noticed easy evidence against the theory of flat earth. So I took a picture. The clouds that are closer, are obviously well above the surface of the gulf. The clouds in the distance are flush against the horizon and according to flat earth theory, should be level with the water. I know there are places where the cloud will basically run into the ground, but it just doesn't happen here at this time of year.
There's also plenty of ships to watch on the horizon. Remember the smoke stack evidence of curvature? Yea it's still there y'all, I promise.

Also I'm sorry if I totally screw this up, preview doesn't seem to work and I'm not fluent in code, thanks.

oh my.  Maybe this is why I see no curvature -- um, this picture looks like a flat skyline to me?  Is it possible to know, from left to right, what the actual distance is of the water/skyline?

No pic of my 120-mile view, but many others have made the short hike & climb on the rock to see the same thing.  Believe me, I turned my head every which way to take in that fantastic sight.  I wonder if there would ever be a clear day again.  It would certainly be worth taking a picture of.

love, e