Hillary's "deplorable" comment

Author Topic: Hillary's "deplorable" comment  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Rex

Hillary's "deplorable" comment
« on: September 18, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »
I searched the forum the best I could and didn't see a thread devoted to this.  Some mentions about the statement, but no thread.  Maybe I missed it.

But it's important.  I think Clinton's "deplorable" statement coupled with her health/mental problems will cost her the election.

On July 9, 2016, Hillary Clinton said, "You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

On July 12, 2016, Donald Trump said, "I am running to be the president of all Americans."

The JPG above is small enough to email and embed on other forums.  The link below goes to a larger version of the same.  Has more detail but doesn't upload as fast.

Hope someone can use these.

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/karajadan/media/Deplorables%20Medium_zpszwkpc4ob.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Hillary's "deplorable" comment
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 04:53:20 PM »
I think Clinton's "deplorable" statement coupled with her health/mental problems will cost her the election.

thanks for posting this .. It seems we now have a new rallying point ... We are THE Deplorables ... 

Democrats don't seem to realize they are voting for closet NWO Global COMMUNISTS ,,, ( (closet name) progressives) 

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Rex

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 06:03:53 PM »

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 06:17:29 PM »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Rex