Hillary "El Cid" Clinton

Author Topic: Hillary "El Cid" Clinton  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Rex

Hillary "El Cid" Clinton
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:15:03 AM »
In the Spanish story, El Cid led one final battle after he died.  They propped his body up on his horse, lashed it into place so he looked like he was alive, and he rode out.  As shown Hollywood-style in the excellent Charlton Heston movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5e1L5ocXUw

Well, now there's lots of speculation about Hillary Clinton's health.  Lots of articles around like the one below:

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/hillary-clinton-extreme-startle-reaction-startle-epilepsy-and-her-red-mouth/

She's fallen on several occasions and has suffered at least one concussion:

She now has to be helped up stairs, and some believe that she wears adult diapers:

So, I'm wondering how determined the powers that be are to place her in the white house.  Has she pre-recorded messages that could play up until the election?  Do they have doubles that could do stand-in work for her?  And if she dies, would they withhold that information from us?  Run an El Cid on us?  The banks have spent a lot of time and money guiding her toward the white house, and they won't want to lose their investment.  Could Hillary Clinton be the first president to assume office deceased?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Hillary "El Cid" Clinton
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 01:29:06 PM »
not related but interesting ...

http://www.creatinghistory.com/el-cid/
The Goths, after the death of Alaric, had taken Spain away from the Romans. The Saracens, or, as they were usually called, the Moors, had crossed the sea from Africa and in turn had taken Spain from the Goths. In the time of Charles Martel the Goths had lost all Spain except the small mountain district in the northern part. In the time of the Cid, the Goths, now called Spaniards, had driven the Moors down to about the middle of Spain. War went on all the time between the two races, and many men spent their lives in fighting. The Spanish part of the country then comprised the kingdoms of Castile, Leon, Aragon and others.

There is a legend that shortly before he died he saw a vision of St. Peter, who told him that he should gain a victory over the Saracens after his death. So the Cid gave orders that his body should be embalmed. It was so well preserved that it seemed alive. It was clothed in a coat of mail, and the sword that had won so many battles was placed in the hand. Then it was mounted upon the Cid’s favorite horse and fastened into the saddle, and at midnight was borne out of the gate of Valencia with a guard of a thousand knights.

All silently they marched to a spot where the Moorish king, with thirty-six chieftains, lay encamped, and at daylight the knights of the Cid made a sudden attack. The king awoke. It seemed to him that there were coming against him full seventy thousand knights, all dressed in robes as white as snow, and before them rode a knight, taller than all the rest, holding in his left hand a snow-white banner and in the other a sword which seemed of fire. So afraid were the Moorish chief and his men that they fled to the sea, and twenty thousand of them were drowned as they tried to reach their ships.

There is a Latin inscription near the tomb of the Cid which may be translated:

Brave and unconquered, famous in triumphs of war,
 Enclosed in this tomb lies Roderick the Great of Bivar.

| - - -

https://books.google.com/books?id=nJTxAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA484&lpg=PA484&dq=Roderick+the+Great+of+Bivar+cid&source=bl&ots=eQXrDWPACJ&sig=dtpY_W6FgLyAlvuKihyxRtv7j9I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwianLuc87nOAhUJ1mMKHSTZDmMQ6AEIKzAC#v=onepage&q=Roderick%20the%20Great%20of%20Bivar%20cid&f=false
Great Races of Mankind An Account of the Ethnic Origin, Primitive Estate  Vol II ... - John Clark Ridpath
It remained for men of unmixed Aryan derivation to go against nature as invaders and conquerors ; to brave the perils of a campaign in which every element of opposition and terror was present ; and to win the victory over an enemy that could not be wounded or driven to cover.

Already by this time had been prepared the materials of epic poetry. The great national hero of Spain, Rodrigo Diaz de Bivar, commonly called the Cid, died in the year 1099, preceding his antitype, the Lion Heart, of England, by precisely a century. It was the exploits of the Cid, his fidelity and heroism in his relations with King Alfonso VI that furnished the Spanish Homers wich the materials of their Iliads. The age was rife with adventure. Moorish civilization had reached its acme in Europe. All the conditions were present in the Spanish peninsula for the morning of song. Nor did the bards fail to rehearse, after the manner of their kind, the great deeds of their idols. Roderick, the last of the Visigoths, Bernardo del Carpio, who overthrew Roland at Roncesvalles, and the Infantes of Lara, were the other heroes whose lives and fame were celebrated by the Castilian rhapsodists of the twelfth and thirteenth centuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Clark_Ridpath
John Clark Ridpath (April 26, 1840 – July 31, 1900) was an American educator, historian, and editor. His mother was a descendant of Samuel Matthews, a colonial governor of Virginia.[1]
In 1869 he was elected professor of English literature in Asbury College, and two years later he was assigned to the chair of belles-lettres and history of the same institution. In 1879 he was elected vice-president of the university, and he was largely the originator of the measures by which that institution was placed under the patronage of Washington C. DePauw, and took his name. In 1880 he received the degree of LL. D. from Syracuse University.

| - - -

http://www.ingenweb.org/inputnam/bios/r/ridpath-john-clark-phd.htm
From 1874 to 1893, he wrote several Histories of the United States, viz: Academic, Popular, Grammar School, Columbian and four volumes of Cyclopedia of Universal History; also the lives of James Garfield, James G. Blaine, Napoleon Bonaparte, Bishop William Taylor and many others, including a library of Universal Literature. His entire life was devoted to arduous literary toil, producing some work each year, besides lectures and articles for periodicals. He was a great worker. It is said that in producing the Cyclopedia of Universal History, that he stuck to his task for seventeen months, without intermission and at the end was in nowise fagged. This work is in four octavo volumes, extending to more than three thousand pages and illustrated by maps and charts, portraits and sketches. His last and greatest work was "Great Races of Mankind," dedicated to his wife. This work appears not only in the current four-volume edition, but also in an eight-volume edition de luxe of unusual elegance. Almost every page of "Great Races" shows the author's vigor of thought, sound logic and the firm working of the historical imagination. There is in the style that living light which illumines each paragraph and flashes into the readers' understanding. For the rest, the miscellaneous writings of this industrious and capable writer can hardly be enumerated. His incidental pieces are found in journalism, scattered far and wide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ILqbD6XXkA
El Cid Extended Ending HD
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 02:00:38 PM »

Thanks for your history lesson again Tahoe.

I GOTTA LAUGH AT HILLARY.  THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT HER BEING INCOMPETENT.  DID YOU NOTICE THE BROWN STAIN ON HER BUTT----THE PINK DRESS?  YIKES
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 02:32:46 PM »
I'm learning all the time .. John Clark Ridpath  American historian ,,, an apex in the 1890-1900 time period.

Thanks for your history lesson again Tahoe.

I GOTTA LAUGH AT HILLARY.  THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT HER BEING INCOMPETENT.  DID YOU NOTICE THE BROWN STAIN ON HER BUTT----THE PINK DRESS?  YIKES
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 02:41:25 PM »
I'm learning all the time .. John Clark Ridpath  American historian ,,, an apex in the 1890-1900 time period.

Hey Tahoe, Just think how much stuff we would know had we had the internet when we were kids.

I remember that my folks bought a cheap set of encyclopedias and they were bought at a grocery store---one volume a week.  They didn't have the money to buy them all so all I had was info from A to M. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 02:51:57 PM »

Hey Tahoe, Just think how much stuff we would know had we had the internet when we were kids.

I remember that my folks bought a cheap set of encyclopedias and they were bought at a grocery store---one volume a week.  They didn't have the money to buy them all so all I had was info from A to M.

I had the World Book Encyclopedia ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Book_Encyclopedia
The World Book Encyclopedia is an encyclopedia published in the United States. The encyclopedia was designed to cover major areas of knowledge uniformly, but it shows particular strength in scientific, technical, and medical subjects.[1] It is based in Chicago, Illinois. The first edition (1917) contained eight volumes. New editions have since appeared every year except 1920, 1924, and 1932, with major revisions in 1929 (13 volumes), 1947 (19 volumes), 1960 (20 volumes), 1971 (22 volumes), and 1988 (new typeface and page design, and some 10,000 new editorial features).[2] World Book also publishes children’s non-fiction and picture books under the Bright Connections Media imprint, and educational development and supplemental instructional resources through Incentive Publications by World Book.

The 1917 edition was published by the Hanson-Roach-Fowler Company, but within two years, World Book became the property of W.F. Quarrie & Company. In 1945, the World Book became the property of Field Enterprises. In 1978, World Book was purchased by Scott Fetzer Company, which in turn has been a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway since 1985.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 03:02:27 PM »

The World Books were really good.

If you want some TRUE HISTORY, CHECK OUT THE 1911 ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA.  No revisionist history there.

It's free online-----
                      https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/1911_Encyclop%C3%A6dia_Britannica

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 03:06:54 PM »
  The World Books were really good.

If you want some TRUE HISTORY, CHECK OUT THE 1911 ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA.  No revisionist history there.

It's free online-----
                      https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/1911_Encyclop%C3%A6dia_Britannica

just take note - the Britannica is  RHODE's round table  NWO BRIT oriented ... 

So sure IT's FREE ...

| - - - -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Cid_(film)
The film is a favorite of Martin Scorsese, who called it "one of the greatest epic films ever made." [7] Scorsese was one of the major forces behind a 1993 restoration and re-release of El Cid.[8]

http://articles.philly.com/1993-08-22/entertainment/25970500_1_el-cid-ben-hur-graceful-camera-movements
Heston Proud As A Restored 'El Cid' Comes Back One More Time
By Steven Rea, INQUIRER MOVIE CRITIC
Posted: August 22, 1993

El Cid, which Charlton Heston pronounces "El Seed" - and he should know, since he played the 11th-century sword-wielder in the 1961 drama - is moviemaking on an epic scale. The lavish, corpse-strewn battle picture is set against the stunning, barren scapes of Spain; utilized the country's ancient- walled cities and magnificent castles; employed 5,000 soldiers as extras, and deployed a fleet of 35 full-size Moorish galleons. The size and scope of the production are jaw-droppingly beautiful.

"Of course, it's a cliche to say this, but they truly don't make movies like this anymore," says Heston, on the phone from high up in Beverly Hills ("sitting in my den looking out at Catalina Island, which is enshrouded in mist, as it almost always is").

http://dvdspindoctor.typepad.com/dvd_spin_doctor/2008/01/the-long-awaite.html
January 30, 2008
The mighty 'El Cid': DVD review, interview

The long-awaited DVD release of “El Cid” marks the return of one of the 1960s’ most-remarkable film epics.

The restored three-hour adventure screened the other night in Hollywood, on the eve of the DVD release, courtesy of the Weinstein Company/Genius Products and the American Film Institute.

Offline Rex

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 05:28:23 PM »

Yes, that picture's a keeper.  The woman Who Would be Queen.  Skidmark Hill.

But seriously, she might serve as president even if she drops dead between now and the election.  I mean, her name's on the ballot in all the states and territories, so what's to stop her from being elected even if she dies?  The Constitution?  Show me where it says you need to be alive:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

So Skidmark Hill would meet those criteria, even if she were dead.

What else does the constitution say about serving as president?:

"In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected."

Well, technically, if Clinton is already dead when they announce her the winner of the election, then she can't suffer death afterward, can she?  And her lawyer husband is famous for having said, "What is 'is?'" so this kind of legal issue is made to order for the Clintonista lawyers.  The only thorny issue might be her inability to discharge her powers and duties, but again, what is is?  Let Atty General Loretta Lynch decide.  She's fair and impartial, isn't she?

We might, in our future, see a mummified Hillary Clinton trotted out on the Fourth of July.  Reverential songs will be sung about her skidmarks, and money will be collected for her re-election.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 05:44:00 PM »
In the Spanish story, El Cid led one final battle after he died.  They propped his body up on his horse, lashed it into place so he looked like he was alive, and he rode out.  As shown Hollywood-style in the excellent Charlton Heston movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5e1L5ocXUw

Well, now there's lots of speculation about Hillary Clinton's health.  Lots of articles around like the one below:

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/hillary-clinton-extreme-startle-reaction-startle-epilepsy-and-her-red-mouth/

She's fallen on several occasions and has suffered at least one concussion:

She now has to be helped up stairs, and some believe that she wears adult diapers:

So, I'm wondering how determined the powers that be are to place her in the white house.  Has she pre-recorded messages that could play up until the election?  Do they have doubles that could do stand-in work for her?  And if she dies, would they withhold that information from us?  Run an El Cid on us?  The banks have spent a lot of time and money guiding her toward the white house, and they won't want to lose their investment.  Could Hillary Clinton be the first president to assume office deceased?
Wait a minute---if the NWO has such advanced super medical technology, why haven't they rejuvenated her into an immortal cyborg by now?  I've seen zero evidence of all of this supposed super transhumanist death defying technology applied to their own elite's.  D. Rockefeller is like what 95+ now, and he looks like total crap.  Look at Kissinger, I guess they're not powerful enough to reverse their own aging yet, or they like being uglier than sin.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 07:12:51 PM »
Wait a minute---if the NWO has such advanced super medical technology, why haven't they rejuvenated her into an immortal cyborg by now?  I've seen zero evidence of all of this supposed super transhumanist death defying technology applied to their own elite's.  D. Rockefeller is like what 95+ now, and he looks like total crap.  Look at Kissinger, I guess they're not powerful enough to reverse their own aging yet, or they like being uglier than sin.

David Rockefeller was 101 in June.  I honestly believe they don't have this technology yet.  I also think it is because they have the best of the best food, water, air and doctors.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 07:22:11 PM »
David Rockefeller was 101 in June.  I honestly believe they don't have this technology yet.  I also think it is because they have the best of the best food, water, air and doctors.

his brain has been uploaded to a supercomputer....

Offline donnay

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 08:01:53 PM »
his brain has been uploaded to a supercomputer....

Did you see what happened to Johnny Depp's brain the movie Transcendence?
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2016, 08:13:48 PM »
Yeah I'd seriously like to know where they get their food from, because it can't even be grown outside, due to chem-trails, it would have to be in an indoor environment with nano-level air filtration.  According to Tony Pantellersco,  http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/ there is no such thing as truly organic food (for the masses) for this very reason.  He said "no one has eaten organic food for at least 25 years".

Offline donnay

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2016, 08:28:43 PM »
Yeah I'd seriously like to know where they get their food from, because it can't even be grown outside, due to chem-trails, it would have to be in an indoor environment with nano-level air filtration.  According to Tony Pantellersco,  http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/ there is no such thing as truly organic food (for the masses) for this very reason.  He said "no one has eaten organic food for at least 25 years".

I love Tony!  I also have my herbs and food growing in a greenhouse--granted it is totally fool proof but it is better than open field crops.  The CSA I belong to also grows the majority of the crops in greenhouses as well.  They use no pesticides and herbicides.  Again every little bit helps.  Less chemicals and chemtrails.

I do a good detox twice a year and grow most of my own herbs for tinctures, infusions and teas.

Offline Rex

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 12:47:17 PM »

I hope the article below is the real deal.  Interview with a DNC insider:

RealTrueNews: "We understand that a lot of attention has been paid to the 'social media' campaign by the Clinton campaign--and it's not working out?"

DNC Source: "An understatement. Hillary inherited Obama's 'Victory Lab' and analytics--but that was all geared to 2012 which was still pretty primitive by today's standards--and to Mitt Romney who might as well have been a caveman by today's standards. Things . . .  changed. [quietly] Hillary didn't."

RTN: "What do you mean? What things changed?"

DNC: "I could give you all the stats about social media penetration and stuff--but what really changed? Trump. Trump is what changed. None of the old strategies work on him."

RTN: "What do you mean?"

DNC: "It's pretty obvious--ask any veteran of the Hillary-Clinton battle of '08. Or Obama vs. McCain--or Romney even. What'd we call our opponents?"

RTN: "Called your opponents?"

DNC: "Racists. We called our opponents racist. It worked--like, 93-98 times out of a hundred--people would back down. Run. Back then there was zero counter-narrative. McCain played it soft-ball. Romney was pretty clean but he wasn't ready to get nasty and take the heat. All their surrogates? Allies? Only Sarah Palin had the woman-card. That was it. We crushed them. Their online-portion of the vote? It was smaller than today--but they were demoralized. Shut down."

RTN: "So that was intentional."

DNC: "Totally. It tested through the roof. It did this time too--the focus groups? Say Donald Trump is racist? It'd work on them about 83 points--it came down due to saturation--but that'd be more than enough."

RTN: "So? What changed?"

DNC: "None of our focus groups were Trump voters. We just didn't bring any of them in at the start. We tried racist. We tried misogynist. We tried anti-Islam. It worked on our focus people. On Trump voters? No effect--reverse even."

RTN: "What do you mean reverse?"

DNC: "It made them stronger--more committed. I've never seen anything like it. It's like Trump didn't collapse when we tired it on him and suddenly it didn't work any more."

RTN: "Was there . . . other stuff?"

DNC: "The social media front might be the biggest deal going. Right now tests have shown that attack-ads almost never have any lasting impact. Events like conventions? Like debates? They determine who answers the phone--not who changed their vote. But social media? That's your kids being on your back--or your buddies. That has a real, lasting impact. That actually moves votes in a way we can track. Around May our High Command said we had this in the bag.  It's not in the bag."

RTN: "Can you be a little more explicit?"

DNC: "I can't get caught saying this. None of us are gonna have careers when this is over but there are . . . other concerns."

RTN: "Can you say what?"

DNC: [ flatly ] "No."

RTN: "What can you say?"

DNC: "We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We've got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That's traditional. He doesn't even have a Coms Team--he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one. "

"We have our response team go hard--racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody's mind. We've got Black Lives Matter. He's got Milo [ Yiannopoulos ]. We've paid like--like 300k for Politico. They paid nothing and they've got Brietbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers."

[ shakes his head ]

"Hillary's in a panic. She's always been on some kind of medication--but they've been upping the hell out of it. She's freezing. She's having panic attacks. The Secret Service is trained to get her out of these  . . . fugue states--but one's going to happen in public and it'll all be over. Why do you think she doesn't talk to the press? No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."

RTN: "Wasn't there an issue with the scheduling or something?"

DNC: "We want to minimize exposure everywhere we can. With press questions. With Sanders. And so on. So we work with the NFL on scheduling. Sure--Trump complains--but he's not going to bail. That's a problem. We don't think she can last 30 minutes with him under optimal conditions."

RTN: "So what IS the plan?"

DNC: "Nobody knows right now. I'm hearing drop out and give it to Tim Kaine. I'm hearing have some kind of big Black Lives Matter 'event' around the debates to get them canceled. I saw--"

[ trails off ]

RTN: "What?"

DNC: "You know the FBI's counter-terrorism playbook involves encouraging radicals to take extra steps to see if they will and then busting them?"

RTN: "We have."

DNC: "There's a plan to use assets inside the FBI--compromised agents--to have one of these go-too-far schemes actually not get stopped. Have something go wrong. Deliver guns--explosives--whatever to these radicalized groups and then instead of busing them . . . the event happens. That way it could be timed and targeted since it's actually agents doing the planning. I've seen a plan tor an event near the first debate--State of Emergency. Local Martial Law. It'd soft-kill the whole thing."

[ goes silent ]

RTN: "Can you tell us--"

DNC: [ leaves ]

http://www.realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON

This is why there's a push now to include the Libertarian and Green Party candidates in the debates.  With four people onstage, Clinton's time on the microphone would be cut in half.  Plus the other candidates could chew on Trump, give Hillary long intervals where she could pose and look presidential.  I seriously, seriously hope she melts down on camera.  Even with Obama declaring our voting system "vital infrastructure" that needs additional federal oversight, they won't be able to steal the election for Hillary.

Offline Rex

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 11:31:48 PM »

A photo of Hillary Clinton being assisted to her Special Needs van.

Offline Rex

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2016, 04:42:00 PM »

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clintons-wheelchair-vehicle/

And today Hillary Clinton had the worst coughing fit yet caught on camera.  She appears to be dying.  She needs to prove to voters that she's physically able to serve as president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H133cTro1NQ&feature=youtu.be