THE 2016 GENERAL ELECTION

Author Topic: THE 2016 GENERAL ELECTION  (Read 31547 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: THE 2016 GENERAL ELECTION
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 11:31:28 AM »
  THE OBVIOUS PATTERN HERE----IT'S MR TRUMP AGAINST JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE---THE DEMOCRATS, THE RINOS, DAN RATHER, SOROS, THE MSM, ETC.

GOOD VS EVIL
  THE PEASANTS AGAINST THE NWO
  THE NWO HAVE MOST OF THE SHEEP
  THE OUTSIDER VS THE NWO
  AMERICA VS THE GLOBALISTS

THE BOTTOM LINE-------- THEY ARE HERE TO SAVE THEMSELVES AND DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE. 

VOTE MR TRUMP TO SAVE YOUR COUNTRY. 

Thank you - I was beginning to think I was all alone ..
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 05:56:40 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/10/clinton-cash-graphic-novel-sells-single-day-5-amazon-bestsellers-list/

I want a copy and I can't find it anywhere.  THIS MAY THE GREATEST  PIECE OF INFO AGAINST HILLARY.  SIMPLY BRILLIANT. 

‘Clinton Cash: A Graphic Novel’ Sells Out in a Single Day; #5 on Amazon Bestsellers List

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »
https://lyinhillarydoll.com

THE LYIN HILLARY DOLL

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Rex

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2016, 11:53:20 PM »
Clinton-Trump debate sites plan for a third podium

The venues that will host the presidential debates are drawing up plans for a three-person forum that would provide a lectern for a third-party candidate to stand on stage next to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

The directive comes from producers working for the Commission on Presidential Debates...

Johnson is hovering around 8.8 percent in national polls, according to RealClearPolitics’ average, whereas Stein, when included in polling, is at around 3.8 percent. Despite being below the 15 percent cutoff, there might be some flexibility in getting someone like Johnson on stage. Frank Fahrenkopf, McCurry’s Republican counterpart and co-chair on the commission, told CNBC last week that the commission may “consider giving an inch” to a third-party candidate if he or she is close enough to the cutoff point.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/debates-clinton-trump-johnson-stein-226806

Johnson is about halfway to the threshold needed to participate in the debate, but they might include him anyway.  This is how they used Perot to pull votes away from G.H.W. Bush in those debates.  This is shameless.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 10:45:28 AM »
Johnson is hovering around 8.8 percent in national polls, according to RealClearPolitics’ average

they want to promote this pro ttp joker to take away votes from Trump ....
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 12:09:47 PM »
^^^

... I am sure they are INFLATING his numbers,
rigging it so that he is on the debate stage to
deflect TRUMPs attacks on Hilldog and to
confuse the voters.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 12:45:23 PM »
The NWO Plan - Single payer or bust ...

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/291056-next-president-faces-possible-obamacare-meltdown
Next president faces possible ObamaCare meltdown

... problems are coming to light this year, as insurers get their first full look at ObamaCare customer data. Some, like UnitedHealth Group, say they’ve seen enough and are already vowing to leave the exchanges

Levitt and other experts warn that if the numbers don’t improve this year, more insurers could bolt. That would deal a major blow to marketplace competition while also driving up rates and keeping even more people out of the exchanges.

Already, many insurers this year are proposing substantial rate hikes with the hopes of making up for higher recent medical costs. The average premium increase next year is about 9 percent, according to an analysis of 17 cities by the Kaiser Family Foundation. But some hikes are far higher: Blue Cross Blue Shield has proposed increases of 40 percent in Alabama and 60 percent in Texas.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 01:01:48 PM »
The NWO Plan - Single payer or bust ...

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/291056-next-president-faces-possible-obamacare-meltdown
Next president faces possible ObamaCare meltdown

... problems are coming to light this year, as insurers get their first full look at ObamaCare customer data. Some, like UnitedHealth Group, say they’ve seen enough and are already vowing to leave the exchanges

Levitt and other experts warn that if the numbers don’t improve this year, more insurers could bolt. That would deal a major blow to marketplace competition while also driving up rates and keeping even more people out of the exchanges.

Already, many insurers this year are proposing substantial rate hikes with the hopes of making up for higher recent medical costs. The average premium increase next year is about 9 percent, according to an analysis of 17 cities by the Kaiser Family Foundation. But some hikes are far higher: Blue Cross Blue Shield has proposed increases of 40 percent in Alabama and 60 percent in Texas.

We have talked about this for years.

The plan is

1-----LET THE INSURANCE COMPANIES RAPE THE PEOPLE WITH OBAMACARE----BECAUSE OBAMA OWED THOSE THAT GOT HIM INTO OFFICE

2-----BECAUSE THE PREMIUMS WOULD BECOME INTOLERABLE, OBAMACARE WOULD BE DISSOLVED

3-----INSURANCE COMPANIES WOULD STOP TAKING OBAMACARE PATIENTS

4-----THIS WOULD ALL LEAD TO A MEDICARE/MEDICAID SYSTEM SIMILAR TO WHAT THEY HAVE IN CANADA/UK

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 02:15:43 PM »

Looks like Hillary is going to have to start wearing darker clothes.  Check out the brown spot on her pink dress.  YIKES.  Of course the spin will be that she sat on a Snickers Bar.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 10:12:39 PM »

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2016, 12:50:40 PM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2016, 12:55:15 PM »
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/08/12/wikileaks-email-exposes-billionaire-globalist-soros-as-hillary-clintons-puppet-master/

Of course we have known this for years.

WikiLeaks’ Email Exposes Billionaire Globalist Soros as Hillary Clinton’s Puppet Master

Washington, D.C. – Contained within WikiLeaks’ recent release of hacked DNC emails is a message from billionaire globalist financier George Soros, to Hillary Clinton while she was U.S. Secretary of State, that clearly reveals Clinton as a puppet of the billionaire class.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2016, 11:33:53 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqs26FuRS3Y

Rand Paul, Judge Jeanine, Napolitano All Say “Lock Her Up”! The Gloves Are Off!------video

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2016, 11:50:15 PM »
^^^^^^^^^

The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a money laundering operation.  This is RICO.  This is bribery.  This is pay for play.

----------------JUDGE JEANINE----PARAPHRASING.

THE CLINTONISTAS MAKE THE MAFIA AND NIXON LOOK LIKE AMATEURS. 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2016, 11:55:31 PM »
http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats

DRUDGE'S HEADLINE ON THIS STORY.....

HACKER HORROR: ALL CELLPHONE NUMBERS, EMAIL OF DEMS IN CONGRESS
              LEAKED DOCS FROM PELOSI PC

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 12:07:54 AM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

FEC loopholes mean Correct the Record can openly coordinate with Clinton’s campaign.
Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.
Correct the Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project boasts in a press release that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter.” The PAC released this on Thursday.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2016, 01:26:59 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

Citizen Kaine getting orders from headquarters.

Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros’ Son as Donald Trump’s Rise Terrifies World Elite

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2016, 12:26:45 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clintons-support-500-percent-increase-syrian-refugees/

Politifact Says Trump Is Right: Hillary Clinton Supports ‘500% Increase in Syrian Refugees’

Donald Trump was right when he said Hillary Clinton wants “a 500 percent increase in Syrians refugees” in his Manchester, New Hampshire speech on Monday:

Each year, the United States permanently admits more than 100,000 immigrants from the Middle East, and many more from Muslim countries outside the Middle East. Our government has been admitting ever-growing numbers, year after year, without any effective plan for our security.

In fact, Clinton’s State Department was in charge of the admissions process for people applying to enter from overseas.

Having learned nothing from these attacks, she now plans to massively increase admissions without a screening plan, including a 500% increase in Syrian refugees. (emphasis added)

This could be a better, bigger version of the legendary Trojan Horse.

We can’t let this happen.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2016, 04:13:55 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/13/donald-trumps-2nd-amendment-warning-was-on-target/

Donald Trump’s 2nd Amendment Warning Was on Target

Last week Donald Trump issued a warning about the defense of the 2nd Amendment. He warned that 21st Century patriots might defend the 2nd Amendment against Queen Hillary with the same passion as 18th Century patriots defended it against King George.

For the ignorant or willfully forgetful, the patriots of 1789 who wrote the United States Constitution believed that the rights enumerated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights are rights that all citizens have as natural rights, as gifts from our Creator, not as grants from a benevolent government. Moreover, speaking of King George, the American patriots declared, “A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.”

Donald Trump was warning that when the Bill of Rights is targeted for repeal or nullification, it is likely that patriots will respond with something more direct than a letter to the editor. Undisguised subversion of fundamental rights may spark armed rebellion.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2016, 04:19:42 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/rand-paul-hillary-clinton-can-get-5-years-prison-lying-congress-syrian-weapons-video/

Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Can Get 5 YEARS IN PRISON for Lying to Congress About Syrian Weapons (VIDEO)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2016, 04:34:18 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/13/schweizer-now-we-have-influencing-our-politics-and-getting-favors-and-access-foreign-oligarchs/

Schweizer: ‘Now We Have, Influencing Our Politics and Getting Favors and Access, Foreign Oligarchs’

On Saturday’s “Smerconish” on CNN, Breitbart editor at large and author of “Clinton Cash” Peter Schweizer stated that “The Clinton Foundation and the Bill Clinton speaking fees are a way around” are ways around federal law preventing foreign nationals from putting money into campaigns to get access, and “So, now we have, influencing our policies and getting favors and access, foreign oligarchs, not just American businesses and citizens.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2016, 05:01:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI63Ru7UtOg

ANOTHER ASHKENAZI JEW....ATTACKING MR TRUMP NON-STOP

Alex Jones Calls Out Israeli Operative Wolf Blitzer--------------VIDE0

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2016, 05:03:41 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L-k897lV_I

ROGER STONE BREAKS DOWN HILLARY'S KILL COUNT--------------VIDEO

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2016, 05:10:02 PM »
Infographic
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2016, 10:39:09 PM »
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=53989

More bad news is coming for Grandma Gangsta.

Julian Assange: “The World Will Now See Hillary’s Ties To Saudi ISIS.

From Reader George:

Patriot Assange Has Taken The Gloves Off, She Is Getting Exposed

To date, there is no one on the face of this earth that can deny Hillary Clinton’s ties to terrorist and countries that support Sharia law. The evidence is overwhelming and undeniable. As WikiLeaks continues to release waves of emails from Hillary Clinton proving she provided arms to ISIS and other terrorist groups, another leak has come out against her.

Hillary Clinton developed a master plan when she was Secretary of State. She would approve major weapon deals to countries in exchange for large financial contributions to her “Foundation.” This is called “pay-for-play.” That is highly illegal and unethical, but clearly Hillary can operate above the law. In the leak, it is proven that Hillary was allowing Saudi Arabia to manipulate our visa programs.

There was already strong evidence that Saudi Arabian terrorists exploited the US visa program, but now we KNOW they were granted the opportunity to do so at the behest of Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State.

The documents PROVE Hillary Clinton doubled the number of visas for Saudi visitors to the US, while helping cut a deal with the Kingdom to waive security procedures for Saudi nationals upon their arrival in the US. So, what does that actually mean?

It means that Hillary allowed anyone deemed a “higher up” in the Saudi government to come and go into the US without being vetted or screened. As a refresher, Congress unsealed the 28 pages from the 9/11 Commission Report that proved high ranking Saudi officials funded the terrorists that carried out 9/11. These are the people Hillary associates herself with.
xSaudi-funds-9-11-hillary-knew-01-800x416.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nslX1zjvdT
She Only Cares About Money, Not The American People

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2016, 04:00:24 PM »

I just saw Trump's Foreign Policy Speech.

A few words about Faux News and CNN.

CNN showed the entire speech.  They should be commended for that.

Faux News cut away at least once.  Faux was putting in their FAUX FACTS attacking Trump as he was speaking.  You can already see that Faux News is beating on Trump---since Murdoch's sons have taken over.  THEY WILL DESTROY ANY CREDIBILITY THAT FAUX HAS LEFT.  VERY SHAMEFUL.

General Wes Clark was defending Obama/Clinton after the speech.  Of course, that was the plan.  Remember this below---3 OCT 2007?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E

General Wesley Clark: The US will attack 7 countries in 5 years

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2016, 04:08:26 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_tifPMzerA

FULL Event: Donald Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown State University 8/15/16

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2016, 04:13:02 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/15/trumps-foreign-policy-ends-era-nation-building-time-chart-new-course/

Trump’s Foreign Policy Ends ‘Era of Nation Building,’ Time to ‘Chart a New Course’

Offline chris jones

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2016, 04:52:15 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/15/trumps-foreign-policy-ends-era-nation-building-time-chart-new-course/

Trump’s Foreign Policy Ends ‘Era of Nation Building,’ Time to ‘Chart a New Course’

...................................................................AMEN....................................................................

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2016, 07:08:02 PM »
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury

GOP lays out case for charging Clinton with perjury

A pair of leading House Republicans on Monday laid out detailed instructions for the Justice Department to file perjury charges against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

More than a month after first requesting the department open a criminal probe into Clinton for alleged misstatements she made under oath, the GOP heads of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees told a federal prosecutor specifically where they believed Clinton had lied to Congress about her email setup at the Department of State.

In at least four separate occasions during a marathon appearance before the House Select Committee on Benghazi, the lawmakers alleged, the former secretary's claims were at odds with what the FBI has now discovered to be the truth about her private server.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2016, 03:22:27 PM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2016, 04:19:47 PM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/obama-trade-deal-tpp-227038

Don't believe a word he says about TPP.  He is licking the feet of Soros. 
  And don't believe Hilldog----she will change her position 180 degrees if elected.
  NEW NBC POLL-----FIND THAT ONLY 11% OF THE PEOPLE FIND HER HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY.

DEATH TO THE NWO.

NWO SCUM Obama to take trade battle to the heartland

Tackling campaign rhetoric from Hillary Clinton as well as Donald Trump, administration officials are traveling the country to tout the deal’s benefits.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2016, 08:17:22 PM »
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/347658/hacked-soros-documents-detail-plans-to-fight-israel-s-racist-policies/

This is the 2nd time (that we know of) that Soros has turned against his own (the AshkeNAZI Jews).  The first time was when Hitler was around.  GEORGE SOROS----ENEMY OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

George Soros Foundation Plans Fight Against ‘Racist’ Israel: Hacked Emails

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Hacked emails show that the Open Society Foundations, led by George Soros, has as an objective “challenging Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” in international forums, in part by questioning Israel’s reputation as a democracy.

The documents are available on a website, reportedly backed by Russia, that uses anti-Semitic stereotypes to attack Soros.

They reveal that Open Society, which was founded and is chaired by the hedge fund billionaire and philanthropist, gave close to $10 million since 2001 to groups advancing the rights of Arab Israelis, with an emphasis in recent years on countering what one document says are Israel’s “restrictive measures” against minorities.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2016, 08:26:57 PM »
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/

An aside---So the reason why Obama was essentially ignoring Israel and shunning Nut-en-yahoo for 7.5+ years is now evident.  HIS BOSS SOROS WAS THROWING MILLIONS AGAINST ISRAEL.
  THE ARTICLE BELOW IS FROM JEWISHPRESS.COM

DC Leaks Publishes George Soros’ Files Showing Millions Contributed to Anti-Israel Causes

Jewish Hungarian-American business magnate George Soros, whose company files were hacked by the same outfit that in June hacked the DNC computers, was a major contributor to anti-Israel and anti-Zionist causes, as appears from an archive of leaked documents of the DC Leaks website.

Soros, one of the 30 richest people in the world, is known as “The Man Who Broke the Bank of England” in 1992 with his short sale of $10 billion in British pounds, which made him a profit of $1 billion and brought Black Wednesday upon the UK currency, has a special spot for groups that fight Israel and Israelis on multiple levels.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2016, 08:30:39 PM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2016, 08:45:58 PM »
  MR TRUMP TO SPEAK IN A FEW MINUTES----643 PM  MOUNTAIN TIME  RIGHT NOW.

TRUMP TOWN HALL WITH HANNITY AT 8 PM MOUNTAIN TIME---ON FOX NEWS.  LIVE FROM MILWAUKEE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRZqz3e5Pr8

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in West Bend, WI 8/16/16

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2016, 10:52:10 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GREAT SPEECH.

One of the best lines----She is against the police.

Failed Democratic policies have led to poverty and crime in the cities.  For more info on this subject see the 2 books---HILLARY'S AMERICA and GOVERNMENT ZERO.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2016, 10:55:13 PM »
MR TRUMP TO SPEAK IN A FEW MINUTES----643 PM  MOUNTAIN TIME  RIGHT NOW.

TRUMP TOWN HALL WITH HANNITY AT 8 PM MOUNTAIN TIME---ON FOX NEWS.  LIVE FROM MILWAUKEE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRZqz3e5Pr8

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in West Bend, WI 8/16/16

Postponed until tomorrow night.  8 pm Mountain Time.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2016, 10:56:47 PM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2016, 11:00:32 PM »