Webster Tarpley has become an intellectual prostitute for Hillary Clinton

Author Topic: Webster Tarpley has become an intellectual prostitute for Hillary Clinton  (Read 13684 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Webster Tarpley has become an intellectual prostitute for Hillary Clinton
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2017, 07:16:27 AM »
I am trying to stick to the maxim of waiting for the first 100 days before hastily rushing to judgement.

Good Idea~
What do you under-stand?

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2017, 08:30:38 AM »
I am way more worried about prominent ex truth movement talk show hosts who are now intellectual prostitutes for Donald Trump.

Sure, we dogged a bullet with Hillary, but this unqualified support for Trump is not rational.

The media is not rational. They jump on everything Trump does, mostly focusing on trivial crap. They are like children, when he says yes, they say no in their arrogance. That shows they (and their globalist owners) fear a real American being in office who will reverse their decades globalist plans where the people had no say. That is what is unacceptable! Finally someone is man enough to stand up to these arrogant, unelected punks with more mone than sense. They do not rule anymore!

As far as Webster, i never trusted his views and now see why. He totally went off the rails and showed his true colors.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2017, 09:51:07 AM »

The media is not rational. They jump on everything Trump does, mostly focusing on trivial crap. They are like children, when he says yes, they say no in their arrogance. That shows they (and their globalist owners) fear a real American being in office who will reverse their decades globalist plans where the people had no say. That is what is unacceptable! Finally someone is man enough to stand up to these arrogant, unelected punks with more mone than sense. They do not rule anymore!

As far as Webster, i never trusted his views and now see why. He totally went off the rails and showed his true colors.

Yes, the media is not rational. They focus on minutiae; indulging in self-pity and hurt-butt banter when Kelly Anne Conway says or does something they don't like, or when Sean Spicer expertly dodges questions, then lobs out an accusation that gets the media running back to research their past coverage and present a case in defense of what Spicer/Trump/Conway accused them of. Trump has employed an effective strategy that keeps the media looking one way, while ignoring the more important (and questionable) activities happening in another direction. Brilliant manipulation of the press. They are doing exactly what Trump wants them to do.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2017, 11:37:01 AM »
I am way more worried about prominent ex truth movement talk show hosts who are now intellectual prostitutes for Donald Trump.

Sure, we dodged a bullet with Hillary, but this unqualified support for Trump is not rational.

I agree, especially seeing who his cabinet is made up of at this point.

Offline -Q-

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »

Sure, we dogged a bullet with Hillary, but this unqualified support for Trump is not rational.

Exactly this, and it has become completely ridiculous. I heard a 'prominent ex truth movement talk show host' saying that the current court case was all an ingenious diabolical trap set by the mastermind Trump. So if it goes against trump on appeal, this will be because Trump wanted it to fail to show the judiciary was rigged. If it goes in his favor then it shows that whatever they try it is not enough to defeat the annointed one. We have heard this on many other issues as well. It is much worse than the Obama delusion, and part of the reason for this imo is the religious component of Trump's support.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2017, 08:20:26 AM »
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"