Are you financially prepared for the next market collapse?

Author Topic: Are you financially prepared for the next market collapse?  (Read 3728 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Are you financially prepared for the next market collapse?
« on: July 26, 2016, 02:29:08 PM »
I suggest people watch this James Davidson financial video (very informative) to learn what the financial problems are in America and then what you can do to protect yourself.
http://pro.strategicinvestment.com/NDPCOLN...NDPS502/?h=true
http://strategicinvestment.com/

My notes from the presentation and predictions of James Davidson:

* President James Madison  and others warned of going down this road to massive debt. They preached prosperity through productivity and warned of debt, (MY NOTE: yet the fools in DC have been engaging in excessive borrowing and massive debt because all they care about is getting reelected every few years. WASHINGTON AND CONGRESS HAS FAILED THE PEOPLE!)

* Cracks are forming in the US financial system.

* Predicts a 50% stock market collapse, or more.

* A 40% real estate devaluation.

* A 30% savings account devaluation.

* Unemployment will triple and it's currently at 23% (they are lying about this also)

* The collapse has begun.

* 5 big cracks in the foundation he sees, but there are many more.

* Crack #1 Stock Market wipeout will be fast and inevitable. Predicts 50% or more correction. Stock Market participation rate at lowest levels. Corp buying back stock at low rates which is keeping it propped up. This is financial engineering.

* Crack #2 Looming Home equity slaughter. Home owership at 50 year low. Over 10 millions lost their homes. Wall Street (namely, Blackstone Group, an opportunist group) is buying homes at fire sale prices. If you own a home he has grave concerns about lower values when the big collapse comes.

* Crack #3 46 trillion wealth transfer. 32% of population are babyboomers and now retiring. This group controls 77% of net worth in America. Their spending is going down and no longer in the work market producing tax revenue. 2007 started retiring. They are now saving, collecting social security, and in a savings defensive posture being in CDs, Bonds, Money Market accounts, etc. This is where they should be, if smart. 10,000 baby boomers are retiring daily.

* Crack #4 Dwindling velocity of money (Ratio of Nominal GDP to Nominal Money Supply) has plummeted since late 1990s and near a low. Economy is stagnant. For example: $5 spent on hot dogs, buns, coffee beans would mean a velocity of 3. With lower spending, this velocity is much lower now and doesn't produce as much govt revenue.

* Crack #5 Silent wealth confiscation (Death of the US Dollar) The current rise in the USD will not last. It's time to sell the USD. It's at 90 now. Bank accts will decline in value at 30% - 50%.

* Other cracks he mentioned: 1) Unemployment at really 23%, but being lied to about this number as discouraged workers no longer looking for jobs have been removed from the calculation. Total fraud. 2) Erosion of the Middle Class, 3) Student Loan bubble, costs up 1,134% and many are unemployed or working in jobs that require no degree.

* P/E Ratio of stock market at all time highs - 27PE, usually 16PE.

* US Debt $18 trillion and growing 1 trillion annually, yet Congress only throws patchwork fixes at the problem and never solves it. At this level of debt that means each person owes $56,000. WHY? Politicians spend more than the people can pay.

* What scares him even more? The $18 trillion does not even include UNFUNDED LIABILITIES (Social security, medicare, food stamps, etc) THE REAL DEBT NUMBER IS APPROXIMATELY $210 TRILLION. CAN YOU IMAGINE? (YET CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT KEEP RECEIVING THEIR PAYCHECKS FOR BEING DEADBEATS!)[

* POLITICIANS NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO DELIVER ON THOSE PROMISES BECAUSE ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH IS GETTING REELECTED EVERY FEW YEARS. THEY SPENT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY, RATHER THAN SETTING IT UP IN AN ACCOUNT TO FUND FUTURE PAYOUTS. GO FIGURE!  :rolleyes:

* Davidson says there are ways you can prepare yourself for the collapse, but you must take action! He offers a copy of his book for you to read, among other offerings. If you have no knowledge of this information, I  would advise you take his offer, or find someone else who is saying the same and learn what you can do to help your family get through the collapse. (The sad part is that we are in the middle of the collapse and most haven't a clue what is happening. I suggest you get informed quickly and get prepared to protect yourself!)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Re: Are you financially prepared for the next market collapse?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 05:09:45 PM »
Great notes, thank you jofortruth.  I've been keeping my eye
on some of these cracks and preparing for when the cracks
split open into the economy.   I always harp  "Tangibles"  one
needs the basics to survive.   For many they'll realize the bare bone
basics is what matters.   I've added a few basic tangibles to my
shopping list,  saw blades for some of hubby's tools got put on
the list a few days ago.

I'm seeing some pretty hefty inflation
and have been on a lot of basic merchandise and when they
crash this thing prices will skyrocket.  Starving the beast will
happen inadvertently when people don't even have the  extra
few dollars to keep the economy limping along.

Also jofortruth, the banksters have not released all of their
shadow inventory of foreclosed (repo'd) houses from the last
crash.  They're sitting in neighborhoods across America falling
into decrepit ruin. 

In one big city a couple of hours from me
there's over 2,000  bank owned homes just sitting and have been
and now druggies and the homeless have been pulling the plywood
boards off the windows and doors and moving right on in.   In some
high end neighborhoods even and all I can suggest to the women
living next door to some of the squatter houses is lock and load.

People think the last crash was bad, they 'aint seen nothing yet!
Be Prepared

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 10:04:04 AM »
Great notes, thank you jofortruth.  I've been keeping my eye
on some of these cracks and preparing for when the cracks
split open into the economy.   I always harp  "Tangibles"  one
needs the basics to survive.   

I'm seeing some pretty hefty inflation
and have been on a lot of basic merchandise and when they
crash this thing prices will skyrocket. 

Also jofortruth, the banksters have not released all of their
shadow inventory of foreclosed (repo'd) houses from the last
crash.  They're sitting in neighborhoods across America falling
into decrepit ruin. 

People think the last crash was bad, they 'aint seen nothing yet!

Welcome! :) Important for people to know so they can prepare.

Some very good points, I agree with! Sad what is happening in America, and all the while Obama and crew lie to the people!

Yes, the next crash is going to shake the world, and unprepared people will not survive! And the very bastards who have created these problems (bankers at the top of the heap) will act like the saviors, but will only try to implement the plans they created long ago and then waited for this crash. They are con artists big time, and you must not go along with their orders when this happens!

Get your head out of the sand, America. This stuff is very real yet the lame and lying media will not be honest with you any more than Obama! Very sad that America has no real leadership, but only bought off, arrogant, lying little boys and girls, with few exceptions!

However, IMO, Trump will change that and awake Americans are seeing through the media lies about Trump also, and are supporting him in droves. HELP TRUMP WIN, AMERICA, IF YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE LYING THIEVES WHO HAVE STOLEN IT!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 10:18:05 AM »
I do not have to worry.
Every few months the IMF delegation is coming to Serbia and praises reforms of Prime Minister Vucic. EU praises Serbian Government too.

http://www.tanjug.rs/full-view_en.aspx?izb=248350http://

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 11:53:37 AM »
  Thanks jofortruth.

The unfunded liabilities ARE GOING TO GET US---WHEN THE DOLLAR CRASHES.

IF HILLARY GETS IN, IT'S GAME OVER.

Obama has doubled the national debt---from $10 trillion to an estimated $21 trillion when he leaves.  He has added more debt to the national debt than all the 43 presidents before him COMBINED.  HILLARY WILL BE WORSE.  THESE COMMUNISTS ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY BY BRINGING IN REFUGEES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. 

Obama, Hillary and the rest of these NWO Scum know what they are doing.  The sheeple are still asleep.  Working their butts off to try to stay above H2O.

Keep you powder dry because Hilllary's boss is predicting CIVIL WAR.

http://wearechange.org/george-soros-predicts-riots-police-state-civil-war-america/

George Soros predicts riots, police state and civil war for America

Billionaire investor George Soros has a new prediction for America. While it might be as dire as it gets for the financial wiz, this bet concerns more than just the value of the buck. According to Soros, there’s about to be an all-out class war.

“I am not here to cheer you up. The situation is about as serious and difficult as I’ve experienced in my career,” Soros tells Newsweek. “We are facing an extremely difficult time, comparable in many ways to the 1930s, the Great Depression. We are facing now a general retrenchment in the developed world, which threatens to put us in a decade of more stagnation, or worse. The best-case scenario is a deflationary environment. The worst-case scenario is a collapse of the financial system.”

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 12:02:11 PM »
  Thanks jofortruth.

The unfunded liabilities ARE GOING TO GET US---WHEN THE DOLLAR CRASHES.

IF HILLARY GETS IN, IT'S GAME OVER.

Obama has doubled the national debt---from $10 trillion to an estimated $21 trillion when he leaves.  He has added more debt to the national debt than all the 43 presidents before him COMBINED.  HILLARY WILL BE WORSE.  THESE COMMUNISTS ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY BY BRINGING IN REFUGEES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. 

Obama, Hillary and the rest of these NWO Scum know what they are doing.  The sheeple are still asleep.  Working their butts off to try to stay above H2O.

Keep you powder dry because Hilllary's boss is predicting CIVIL WAR.

http://wearechange.org/george-soros-predicts-riots-police-state-civil-war-america/

George Soros predicts riots, police state and civil war for America

Billionaire investor George Soros has a new prediction for America. While it might be as dire as it gets for the financial wiz, this bet concerns more than just the value of the buck. According to Soros, there’s about to be an all-out class war.

“I am not here to cheer you up. The situation is about as serious and difficult as I’ve experienced in my career,” Soros tells Newsweek. “We are facing an extremely difficult time, comparable in many ways to the 1930s, the Great Depression. We are facing now a general retrenchment in the developed world, which threatens to put us in a decade of more stagnation, or worse. The best-case scenario is a deflationary environment. The worst-case scenario is a collapse of the financial system.”

I think George Soros scaring US citizens to do not vote for Donald Trump.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 12:05:21 PM »
There should be no reason what so ever for anyone that has been in here for awhile not to be prepared.  If there is, those are the ones that truly need to wake the hell up. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 12:08:21 PM »
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Drudge Report right now....

PASS THE BATON
*AND $20 TRILLION IN DEBT
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 12:14:38 PM »
http://www.npr.org/2011/08/06/139027615/a-national-debt-of-14-trillion-try-211-trillion

Written in 2011---The figure is over $250 TRILLION TODAY.

A National Debt Of $14 Trillion? Try $211 Trillion

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 12:23:51 PM »
I think George Soros scaring US citizens to do not vote for Donald Trump.

HI FRIEND FROM SERBIA,  That's the plan.  Soros is here to destroy the country.  Check out all the liberal organizations he supports with his money.  This list is old but he also supports black lives matter.  He sold out the real Jews.  Now he is selling out Americans.  He is also behind the trouble in the Ukraine and in the Middle East.  HE IS OLD AND THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WHEN HE IS 6 FT UNDER.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 12:28:50 PM »
  HI FRIEND FROM SERBIA,  That's the plan.  Soros is here to destroy the country.  Check out all the liberal organizations he supports with his money.  This list is old but he also supports black lives matter.  He sold out the real Jews.  Now he is selling out Americans.  He is also behind the trouble in the Ukraine and in the Middle East.  HE IS OLD AND THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WHEN HE IS 6 FT UNDER.

Hi, Doc. THAT IS OLD PLAN. I hope that citizens in USA will not "buy" that and vote for Trump.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 12:54:41 PM »
Hi, Doc. THAT IS OLD PLAN. I hope that citizens in USA will not "buy" that and vote for Trump.

Thank you Al.  It will be very close.  We still have many people who are asleep. 

I don't know if you listen to Michael Savage but most of his stuff is spot on.  His books are amazing.  Here is a free link to his radio show archives without commercials.
      http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 01:23:07 PM »
  Thank you Al.  It will be very close.  We still have many people who are asleep. 

I don't know if you listen to Michael Savage but most of his stuff is spot on.  His books are amazing.  Here is a free link to his radio show archives without commercials.
      http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php

I listened Michael Savage last year. He was demanding from "President O" to bomb ISIS to save Yazidi people.  I hope is nos some vanity argument with AJ. You must all be unite for Trump and more important, to wake those who are "asleep". I tell you from my own experience. This April was Parliamentary elections in Serbia. I ask my family, friends, neighbors,online...to vote for anti-globalist parties, that is against actual PM A. Vucic ( "for you I am IMF, I am worst IMF then IMF" ).     

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 02:53:12 PM »
in the aftermath of BrExit - billions of liquidity was secretly released ( from the Global Banking Dam) to keep the global ecomony afloat ... til they decide it's over ... Who will take the blame ?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/28/health-check-of-key-sectors-post-brexit-vote-counter-growth-figure
British economy begins to show signs of post-Brexit slowdown
Signs of retrenchment in construction industry, car factories and high street stores overshadow stronger than expected 0.6% expansion in run-up to vote
Larry Elliott and Angela Monaghan
Thursday 28 July 2016 02.07 EDT   

Fears that the British economy has been knocked off course by the Brexit vote have been reinforced by signs of retrenchment across key industries, according to fresh reports.

| - - -

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/24/global-markets-ftse-pound-uk-leave-eu-brexit-live-updates
Brexit panic wipes $2 trillion off world markets - as it happened

World markets have slumped in Europe, America and Asia, as economists predict that Brexit vote will push UK into recession
Moody’s puts UK on negative outlook
Wall Street suffers biggest fall in 10 months
European markets battered after Brexit vote
Bank of England pledges £250bn liquidity

Pound hit 31-year low this morning

| - - - -

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/21/the-next-recession-is-already-here-and-there-isnt-much-the-fed-can-do-commentary.html
The next recession is already here—and there isn't much the Fed can do

Michael Pento   
Tuesday, 21 Jun 2016 | 11:44 AM ET

While investors have been focused on the perennial failed hope for a second half economic recovery, they have been missing the most salient point: the U.S. most likely entered into a recession at the end of last quarter.

That's right, when adjusting nominal GDP growth for core consumer price inflation for the average of the past two quarters, the recession is already here. But before we look deeper into this, let's first look at the following five charts that illustrate the economy has been steadily deteriorating for the past few years and that the pace of decline has recently picked up steam.

There is no better indicator of global growth than copper. Affectionately referred to as "Dr. Copper

| - - - -

Notice NPR ... interest rates NOT Raised ... NO HIKES EVER ,,, 
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/27/487645254/the-fed-sees-diminished-risks-in-the-economy-keeps-interest-rates-steady

The Fed Sees 'Diminished Risks' In The Economy, Keeps Interest Rates Steady
July 27, 2016·3:17 PM ET

The Federal Reserve has voted to keep interest rates where they are, but noted that "near-term risks" to the economy have diminished, a sign that a hike is on the horizon.

It's very important to take notice of the FEDRES PUMPIN' of the economy to push a Hitlery victory ...
moving billions of "liquidity" into markets for BrExit ...  DOW 17500 -> 18500 !

http://www.kitco.com/finance/details.html?j1_module=indiceDetail&popup=1&j1_symbol=$DOWI&j1_override=&j1_region=

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/27/487645254/the-fed-sees-diminished-risks-in-the-economy-keeps-interest-rates-steady
The Fed Sees 'Diminished Risks' In The Economy, Keeps Interest Rates Steady
July 27, 2016
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 07:02:32 PM »
People in my area are piling on debt like it's the bubble years.
All time payments on every imaginable non-necessary items.
Everyone (sheeple) thinks the economy is great, the stock market
is in record high territory, gasoline is and has been low for a year,
their credit cards fly at the registers in every store, even for their
bottles of wine and hair dye.  Yippie...booze and hair dye on credit!

And while they sleep, hundreds of zero's muslim refugees are infiltrating
this giant area a few hours from me and one just raped a little girl....
yeah, the new "gimmy-dats" have arrived, gimmy all your welfare monies
and your little blonde haired white children. 

Learn new skills to help your stretch your money out and also though it's
not fun, take yourself out of your comfort zone now and then and do things
you normally wouldn't.    Learn how to butcher a chicken, preserve garden
vegetables and fruit.  Learn to think out of the box.  And don't forget to
stock up on those little brass wrappers that will protect you and yours
when they crash this thing and society turns feral.   Trust noone if they
show up at your door begging. 

Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 07:42:09 PM »
Wise advice.  may also be a good thing to stock up on barter items, inc tobacco(even if ya don't smoke),matches, toilet paper, soap, other toiletries,to name but a few, good thing to have cash at first,(1st couple weeks ) till cash means nothing,  small bills only, and always carry( won't need any permit then) like windy says when those days come trust no one.

Keep your vehicles gas tanks full will come in very handy when gas for generators get low
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 06:59:52 PM »
Good barter items decemberfellow.  People are barely
clinging on financially and though I don't go shopping
that often, when I do I keenly observe society and what
they are  buying and when it crashes again, many are
going to end up down the rabbit hole on SSRI's  which
will only make society even more un-stable once their
meds go sour on them. 

Don't even trust a couple of women approaching you or
knocking on your door, you should see the druggy white trash
women in a few hour radius from me.   Though trust noone
sounds harsh, charity starts at home.  All these people could
have prepared, but no...they're  busy playing pokemon on their
smart-phones.   
Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 01:51:43 AM »
It's time, and has been time for a week now
to re-visit this thread.

Rat Hole Money

Now and then situations come up when you
have to throw money at it and think in Preparedness
money also. 

Build up a pad in your checkbook, stash some paper bills
in the proverbial cookie jar at home, but do something to
financially insulate yourself, 'cuz it's coming. 

Link to the laid off photo -

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23161/231619665638a185ab3533da1efe6e92de2e35c3.jpg

Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 01:59:37 AM »
While the sheeple are sleeping, the entire economy is readying
for a big, big, change come 2017 .   I can't emphasize enough
to have a cushion built up, an emergency fund you do not touch
and you continue to build it up.   The writing is on the wall, look
at all the post topics here in this section of the forum.  One never
knows when they maybe negatively impacted financially and one things
for sure, not in my house!   I just re-built our emergency fund, the original
fund was wiped out entirely when unforeseen medical bills nailed us. 
Have at least a 6 (six) month cushion (savings) built up to carry you through
including grocery money, gasoline money and other small things that crop up.
(car battery - veterinary bill - etc.)
Be Prepared