MASS SHOOTING MUNICH MALL...

Author Topic: MASS SHOOTING MUNICH MALL...  (Read 8339 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« on: July 22, 2016, 01:36:11 PM »
new Islamic attack... ?
drudge:
'MULTIPLE DEATHS'...
FRANTIC SHOPPERS FLEE...
VIDEO: GUNMAN OPENS FIRE

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.html
Report: Several killed in shooting at Munich shopping mall
By Chris Williams and Jason Hanna, CNN
Updated 1:29 PM ET, Fri July 22, 2016

CNN) — Gunfire rang out at a shopping mall in the German city of Munich on Friday evening, leaving several people dead and others wounded, CNN affiliate NTV reported.

The shooting, which started at about 6 p.m. local time at the Olympia shopping mall, is over, police spokeswoman Claudia Kvenzel said. Kvenzel had no immediate information about casualties or what led to the shooting.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline freedom_commonsense

Re: MASS SHOOTING MUNICH MALL...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 02:13:20 PM »
Let me guess:

It'll be blamed on ISIS, the gunman will be non-white (probably Middle Eastern), more intrustive "security" measures will be implemented, and the general public will be lured further into the divide and conquer paradigm.

Offline poncho

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 02:20:00 PM »
Let me guess:

It'll be blamed on ISIS, the gunman will be non-white (probably Middle Eastern), more intrustive "security" measures will be implemented, and the general public will be lured further into the divide and conquer paradigm.

Your forgetting to add all about the evil gun... That is what happened here.
Bad gun
Bad gun

(Conveniently not talking about how much harder it is to get a gun in Munich.)

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 02:21:28 PM »
Well it isn't difficult if the FSB or whichever western intelligence agency supplies you with one  ;)

I wonder when they'll proclaim they found the flag on his corpse...

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 02:33:46 PM »
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 02:48:27 PM »
three shooters involved - none in custody ...

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 03:08:15 PM »
Transportation systems have been shut down ...
Norway - Olso anny :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks
The 2011 Norway attacks, referred to in Norway as 22 July (Norwegian: 22. juli),[14] the date of the events, were two sequential lone wolf terrorist attacks by Anders Behring Breivik against the government, the civilian population, and a Workers' Youth League (AUF)-run summer camp. The attacks claimed a total of 77 lives.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 03:20:41 PM »
https://www.rt.com/news/352684-germany-railway-terror-attacks/

More attacks on trains expected ‘at any time’ – German police
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 03:26:35 PM »

5 confirmed dead so far---SKY NEWS
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 03:28:31 PM »

Shooters still on the run.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 03:32:13 PM »

GERMAN MAGAZINE---one of the shooters has shot himself in the head and is died.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 03:34:10 PM »

Fox says that the boots worn by one of the shooter tied to a NAZI group.  Someone heard one of the shooters say F ing foreigners.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »

FOX---not an ISIS attack----a far right attack

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 03:53:58 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html
Terrifying moment gunman shouting 'f*** foreigners' opens fire outside Munich shopping centre as at least FIVE die and many are injured in shooting rampage: Police hunting for THREE gunmen
A number of people have been killed and another 10 people are injured after gunmen went on a shooting rampage
Police operation is ongoing in Munich, with the force warning people to stay in their homes and avoid public spaces
Terrified shoppers were seen running for their lives from the Olympia Shopping Centre after hearing gunshots
Witnesses said that the shopping centre gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'f*** foreigners' before shooting
Gunman reportedly fled after his shooting spree on the city underground network, which has now been shut down

By Anthony Joseph and Patrick Lion and Alan Hall In Berlin For Mailonline

A video purporting to show the shooter, dressed in black, firing 20 shots has been posted on Twitter. The footage shows him outside a McDonald's directly outside the shopping centre.

In unverified footage, a man with dark hair, wearing a black t-shirt and denim trousers, appears to take aim at people outside a McDonald's restaurant near the Olympia-Einkaufszentrum metro station.

He raises his arms, apparently holding a shotgun, and appears to fire at people outside the restaurant, who can be seen running for cover.

The sound of multiple shots being fired can be heard as shoppers and passers-by run for cover. People were seen fleeing from the building in another video posted on social media.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 05:15:47 PM »
http://www.trunews.com/article/Munich-shooter-yelled-Allah-Akbar-targeted-children
Munich shooter yelled Allah Akbar, targeted children
July 22, 2016

UPDATE: 16:52 ET - Body count has been raised to 9 dead, unknown amount injured. German Chancellor Angela Merkel is reportedly still on vacation, her Chief of Staff Peter Altmaier released a statement on her behalf.

Peter Altmaier said on Tuesday evening in response to the Würzburg axe attack that refugees are no more likely than anyone else to commit terrorist atrocities. German police are reporting that 2 other shootings taking place right now in Munich.

CNN interviewed an eyewitness named Lauretta who said: I hear Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. This I know because I’m muslim too. I hear this and I only crying. I hear - like an alarm, boom, boom, boom… and he’s still killing the children. They make nothing, the children were sitting to eat. They can’t run.

UPDATE: 15:30 ET - 6 dead. Police asking media to not upload photos and video as to not compromise safety of German law enforcement personnel. Search for shooters extends outside of Munich. On Friday around 6 PM local time a shooting was reported outside a McDonalds restaurant in the Olympia shopping mall located in the Moosach district of Munich. TRUNEWS has acquired a video showing a 20-30 year old Middle Eastern man pulling out a weapon outside a McDonalds and beginning to fire on patrons. Based on geographic reference points we believe this to be footage of one of the shooters in Munch. Local media is reporting that there may be up to 3 shooters involved in the mall attack. There are reports from Twitter of further shooting at Karlsplatz square in central Munich and Isartor square, close to the city center. Die Welt has reported that the police are aware of these posts, and do believe there are “several” shooters

. - See more at: http://www.trunews.com/article/Munich-shooter-yelled-Allah-Akbar-targeted-children#sthash.PhxMDYKG.dpuf

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:04 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/22/shots-fired-at-munich-shopping-centre/
Munich shooting: at least eight dead as police treat attack as terrorism and hunt for three gunmen
22 July 2016 • 10:21pm   

Gunman in Munich opens fire at a McDonalds by the Olympia shopping centre
Police describe shooting as terrorism
Police hunt three gunmen, believed to still be in Munich
Eight confirmed dead
Unconfirmed reports that there could be shootings in city centre
Islamic State supporters celebrate on social media

Munich police are hunting for a possible three gunmen

Reports of the gunman's behaviour were confused and contradictory.

A Muslim woman told CNN that she heard the gunman yell: "Allahu Akbar," yet video footage showed a gunman ranting against foreigners and Turks, suggesting a Neo Nazi attack

Children were said to be targeted

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 05:42:38 PM »
Wow everything so similar to all the others but yet heads will stay buried in the sand. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 06:03:35 PM »
One must say that the first report of a Neofascist attack was a false flag report ...

really was Islam AGAIN.  Kerry working on the war with the windmills.  Don Quixote  these people are dangerously insane
The inmates are running the asylum

http://www.voanews.com/content/kerry-climate-change-dangerous-terrorism/3430530.html
In Vienna, Kerry Talks Dangers of Climate Change
Nike Ching
July 22, 2016 12:18 PM

VIENNA, AUSTRIA—
In a warm conference center with air conditioning barely chilling the air, ministers and high-level participants from the Montreal Protocol parties gathered Friday in Vienna to try to make progress scaling back the use of a class of chemical compounds that contribute to global warming.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that climate change is as dangerous as, if not more than, the threat posed by violent extremism
. Efforts to phase down greenhouse gases, he said, could “literally save life on the planet itself."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 06:51:08 PM »
One must say that the first report of a Neofascist attack was a false flag report ...

really was Islam AGAIN.  Kerry working on the war with the windmills.  Don Quixote  these people are dangerously insane
The inmates are running the asylum

http://www.voanews.com/content/kerry-climate-change-dangerous-terrorism/3430530.html
In Vienna, Kerry Talks Dangers of Climate Change
Nike Ching
July 22, 2016 12:18 PM

VIENNA, AUSTRIA—
In a warm conference center with air conditioning barely chilling the air, ministers and high-level participants from the Montreal Protocol parties gathered Friday in Vienna to try to make progress scaling back the use of a class of chemical compounds that contribute to global warming.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that climate change is as dangerous as, if not more than, the threat posed by violent extremism
. Efforts to phase down greenhouse gases, he said, could “literally save life on the planet itself."

Yes Tahoe.  I go fly fishing and catch my trout dinner and THE STORY CHANGES.

THEY---MERKEL'S DOGS-- WANTED IT TO BE NEO-NAZI'S THAT DID THIS.  MERKEL HAS TAKEN A LOT OF HEAT BECAUSE SHE IS LETTING ALL THE MIDDLE EASTERN SCUM INTO THE COUNTRY.

MERKEL IS NWO SCUM.  DEATH TO THE NWO.

THESE RADICAL ISLAMIC JIHADISTS ARE RAPING WOMEN IN GERMANY, SWEDEN AND ELSEWHERE.  DEATH TO ISIS.

INDIRECTLY HELLARY AND OBAMA ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOT OF THIS BECAUSE OF THEIR FAILED ARAB SPRING CAMPAIGNS.

If you watch the videos of the mall you will see many women with burkas.  THE ENEMY ARE RUINING A MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY----GERMANY.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 07:03:15 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703975/Grinning-Obama-JOKES-Munich-carnage-press-conference-shifts-gears-talk-daughter-Malia-leaving-nest-college.html

NWO SCUM OBAMA PLAYS COMEDIAN WHILE GERMANS ARE DYING FROM A RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK.

Grinning Obama JOKES during statement on Munich carnage as he shifts gears to say he'll miss daughter Malia when she leaves the nest for college

President Obama briefed law enforcement Friday afternoon on the unfolding mass-murder in Munich, Germany

He noted how terrorism undermines people's freedoms and lifestyles in the absence of good law enforcement

Then Obama wisecracked about daughter Malia leaving the nest for college, drawing laughter from the entire room

Unfazed, he shifted gears back to the somber subject matter

Obama had held a joint press conference with Mexico's president, one hour before the Munich carnage began, criticizing Donald Trump for exaggerating terrorism threats

Offline starvosan

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 11:54:46 PM »
And multiple shooters morphs into one lone nut, again.  The song remains the same.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 01:15:09 AM »
LOCK & LOAD! as Radical Islam is coming to America, in larger numbers than ever before.
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Valerius

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2016, 03:09:11 AM »
Yet again... Each and every time... initial witness and police reports of the traditional 3 man assault team turns to vapor and just one "lone wolf."
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 10:28:08 AM »
Yet again... Each and every time... initial witness and police reports of the traditional 3 man assault team turns to vapor and just one "lone wolf."

Amazing, isn't it?

Informed people know that this is very suspect, and don't buy this load of crap!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 11:22:09 AM »
He was just a crazy Iranian shite muslim ... not a crazy wahabi  sunni muslim..

They STILL have not released his name! nor do they say what weapon(s) exactly he had ( a pistol only? no that was in the backpack! so he shot himself in the head with a rifle?  ) ... And it looks like he killed other muslims teenagers  at the mall! hmmm.... 

So how does a Psycho teenager in Germany get any guns? plus the 300 rounds ' WTHeck goin' on here ...
Yeah mom, dad, the gunS and the 300 rounds are my new toys ... done with the shrink appt. and ,,, I'll just be goin' down to the mall now... I won't be back.. Another windup toy? 

Saturday, July 23, 2016
A woman lights candles on a wall near the Olympia shopping mall, where yesterday's shooting rampage started, in Munich, Germany July 23, 2016. REUTERS/Michael Dalder

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime-munich-idUSKCN1021YZ
Munich gunman raised locally, no ties to Islamic State
MUNICH  |  By Joern Poltz and Karin Strohecker

A German-Iranian teenager who killed nine people and then himself in Munich had undergone psychiatric treatment and was in all probability a lone gunman who had no Islamist militant ties, police said on Saturday.

The 18-year-old, who was born and raised locally, opened fire near a busy shopping mall on Friday, triggering a lockdown in the Bavarian capital in the third act of violence against civilians in Western Europe - and the second in southern Germany - in eight days.

Seven of his victims were themselves teenagers, police said, and Bavarian state crime office president Robert Heimberger said the gunman was carrying more than 300 bullets in his backpack and pistol when he was later found dead of a gunshot wound.
Based on the searches, there are no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State" or to the issue of refugees, he told a news conference.

Bavarian State premier Horst Seehofer said the killings in Munich and an axe attack by a 17-year-old asylum-seeker that injured five people in Wuerzburg - also in Bavaria - on Monday should not be allowed to undermine democratic freedoms.

police said he had no criminal record but he was a victim of two minor crimes -- a theft in 2010 and bodily harm in 2012.

the gunman lived with his parents.

"Documents on shooting sprees were found so the perpetrator obviously researched this subject intensively," Andrae said.

In the killer's room police found a German translation of a book entitled "Why Kids Kill -- Inside the Minds of School Shooters".

Police will also have to find out how the 18-year-old got the firearm used in the attack in a country whose gun control system is described by the Library of Congress as being "among the most stringent in Europe."

"The investigation is still trying to determine where it came from," Heimberger said, adding that the assailant was not the registered owner of the gun.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 12:15:41 PM »
So he hacked facebook ... using one handgun only attack ... ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1488508/nine-dead-and-ten-injured-with-death-toll-expected-to-rise-after-gunman-goes-on-the-rampage-at-munich-shopping-centre/
Killer 'lured kids to death' Shooter hacked young girl’s Facebook account to advertise free food at McDonald’s

Killer Ali David Sonbody, 18, launched an attack on adolescents in the fast food branch - killing eight youngsters aged 13 to 20 and one 45-year-old before turning the gun on himself
 BY DANNY COLLINS, ELLIE FLYNN and GUY BIRCHALL 

22nd July 2016, 5:36 pm

A DERANGED gunman who slaughtered four adults and five children in a handgun massacre allegedly hacked a pretty girl’s Facebook account to lure kids to their death.

The baby-faced killer, named locally as 18-year-old German-Iranian Ali David  Sonboly, used the profile to entice youngsters to the fast food branch, before starting his shooting spree at around 6.30pm in Munich last night.

German investigators say there is an “obvious link” between Friday’s shooting at a Munich mall and far-right Norwegian killer Anders Behring Breivik.
A friend told BILD newspaper Sonboly had a picture of Breivik as his Whatsapp profile image, and said he was a “fan of mass murders”.
The teen shot dead nine people - nearly all of whom were aged between 14 and 21 - before turning the gun on himself.

His motive remains unclear but police are probing a video taken of the attack, where the gunman complains of being "bullied for seven years".

Unconfirmed reports also claim he has links to far-right German group PEGIDA.
Footage taken at the scene shows the attacker shouting about "f***ing foreigners" and f***ing Turks".

He is seen screaming "I'm German" and "I was born here" as he stands armed in a car park.

Chillingly the attack came on the five-year anniversary of far-right monster Anders Breivik murdering 77 people, mostly teenagers, in Norway.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2016, 02:34:18 PM »
... RED ALERT!

What Are The Odds?? Same Guy That
Filmed France Truck Attack, On Scene
at German Mall Shooting..

Posted By: Jordon
Date: Friday, 22-Jul-2016 18:53:20

"German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: 'I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,' he told AFP on Friday."

√ QUOTE @DAILYMAIL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691144/Horrifying-footage-shows-moment-terrorist-ploughs-truck-screaming-Bastille-Day-crowd-killing-73-Nice.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Local reporter Richard Gutjahr described the scene at the shopping center as something "out of a bad movie," with the shopping center completely surrounded by police, a helicopter overhead, and police carrying semi-automatic rifles. Gutjahr was not able to confirm reports of deaths or injuries."

√ QUOTE @MOTHERJONES: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/multiple-people-killed-shooting-munich-shopping-mall
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2016, 02:41:32 PM »
^^^^

Richard Gutjahr is MOSSAD!

To quote Mossad agent Richard Gutjahr this video is like something "out of a bad movie" Gtujahr is married to Einat Wilf. Richard Gutjahr who filmed the Nice France Bastille Day Staged attack is married to Mossad agent and Knesset member Einat Wilf.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Wilf

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 02:44:28 PM »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-know-ali-david-sonboly-8476548
The taxi driver's son had both German and Iranian citizenship and had been born and raised in the city before last night's rampage after which he shot himself dead.

He used an illegal Glock 9mm pistol and had 300 rounds of ammunition when he went on what police have called a "classic shooting rampage".

The weapon had the serial number removed and police are now trying to trace how Sonboly got hold of it.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2016, 02:51:16 PM »
^^^^

I love this bit:  zionist and atheist? not conflicting terms for these jokers.

Wilf describes herself as a Zionist and an atheist

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2016, 03:03:21 PM »
^^^^

Richard Gutjahr is MOSSAD!

To quote Mossad agent Richard Gutjahr this video is like something "out of a bad movie" Gtujahr is married to Einat Wilf. Richard Gutjahr who filmed the Nice France Bastille Day Staged attack is married to Mossad agent and Knesset member Einat Wilf.

Now I am wondering how deep the Mossad/MI5/ MI6/CIA are involved in all this chaos.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2016, 03:18:55 PM »
  Now I am wondering how deep the Mossad/MI5/ MI6/CIA are involved in all this chaos.

Spies Like Us ?
https://www.cineplex.com/Movie/spies-like-us/Photos

Yes, how was he conveniently in Nice there to film? Or did he just obtain it by buying the film up ?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-video-truck-attack-nice-20160715-premiumvideo.html

Video from a witness shows the white truck that killed 84 people in Nice, France, July 14, 2016, when it plowed through crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day. (Richard Gutjahr / ARD - Public German TV)

http://www.thejewishweek.com/richard_gutjahr

As promised, my interview with intermarried, up-and-coming Knesset member Einat Wilf is now online, so please check it out.

In case you just want to read the in-the-mix-related highlights, I excerpt them below. Interestingly, she insists that her marriage is not interfaith, because she and her German husband share the same faith: atheism. Although I'm not atheist myself, as a very liberal agnostic, I wish American politicians could get away with this kind of unapologetic, completely un-closeted atheism.

Read more at http://www.thejewishweek.com/richard_gutjahr#F2AKpe1bwjLbjoV6.99

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/international/einat_wilf_qa
Wilf, who speaks flawless, accent-less English — enhanced no doubt while pursuing degrees in government and political science at Harvard and Cambridge — is frequently quoted in The New York Times, and this summer the French newspaper Le Figaro, in a series of articles predicting how the world might look in 2031, even envisioned Wilf as Israel’s prime minister. (Her ambition, held since adolescence, is actually not the PM-ship, but to be Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations.)

Husband Richard Gutjahr, who describes himself on his Google Plus profile as “Journalist. Blogger. Mensch,” is not just gentile: he is a German, perhaps (with the exception of Arab) the most emotionally and historically laden type of non-Jew a Jew can marry. The two met on a reconciliation program for the grandchildren of Germans and Jews who had been through World War II; they married in 2007, at a Valentine’s Day wedding chapel set up on the 75th floor of Manhattan’s Empire State Building.

Read more at http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/international/einat_wilf_qa#HweYuIxlQU7i5Twq.99

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2016, 07:11:57 PM »
Big Brother Media ? how could that be...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/
BBC Scrubs ‘Ali’ From Munich Killer’s Name On TV, In Articles, AND On Social Media

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »
The teenager who shot dead nine people in Munich on Friday was a mentally troubled man who had extensively researched rampage killings and had no apparent links to ISIS, German police said.

Authorities said the 18-year-old lone attacker -- who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound -- had no political motivations.
No references to religion were found in documents in his home in the southern German city.
But investigators searching his belongings found numerous documents on rampage killings, including a book entitled "Rampage in My Mind -- Why Students Kill," said Robert Heimberger, president of the Bavarian state criminal police office.

Neighbors told CNN that the teen who lived in the apartment searched by police was Ali Sonboly. German police said the gunman's parents had been taken in for questioning.
Police have not named the attacker, but said he had dual German and Iranian nationality, and was born and raised in Munich.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe/germany-munich-shooting/

"This is supposed to be the guy who was outside McDonald's and on the rooftop? "

"yes from the video i saw on german television where that guy comes out of mcdonalds(the guy pictured in that pic) and than i saw the murder pic (pic in OP) so i don't know whats happening"

"So he stopped mid-rampage to put on a leather jacket? Ok.gif "

"Oh and he grew a beard in the few hours he was on the run. Just lol at this blatant cover-up."

"media was reporting initially that there were reports of 3 shooters. 3 dead turks were also found at the scene. now they're just saying it was the one guy and he's 'mentally ill'. it shows how desperate they are getting to risk lying like that when there's photos that prove otherwise. their agenda is falling apart and they don't know what to do. they're resorting to extreme measures now. "

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2016, 11:02:44 AM »
^^^

... it was poor Little Davy, the misunderstood sweet
immigrant boy, bullied by all those mean WHITE kids,
that wound up fighting back against the oppression!

NOT A GANG OF HARDENED CRAZY MUSLIM
KILLERS FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2016, 11:25:58 AM »
here's another blurry photo ...

http://www.viraldocs.com/2016/07/23/what-we-know-about-munich-shopping-centre-massacre-gunman-who-killed-nine-before-committing-suicide/

It remains unclear whether the attacker was a lone gunmen, but facts are emerging about the young man found dead 1km from the scene of the massacre at the Munich Olympia Shopping Centre (OEZ)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-know-ali-david-sonboly-8476548

[ here he is on the roof ... seems like a different guy the first photo ... there is also video of him on the roof ]

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2016, 11:39:10 AM »
^^^

... and no leather jacket ... and no beard(?)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2016, 12:13:58 PM »
Big Brother Media ? how could that be...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/
BBC Scrubs ‘Ali’ From Munich Killer’s Name On TV, In Articles, AND On Social Media

Shameful.  Protecting the radical Islamic terrorists.