Shots Fired at Dallas BLM Protest

Author Topic: Shots Fired at Dallas BLM Protest  (Read 21889 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Shots Fired at Dallas BLM Protest
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2016, 01:01:24 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf-IRpjJH-s&feature=youtu.be

Milwaukee Sheriff: The Media Needs to Stop Legitimizing Complaints of Black Lives Matter----VIDEO
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2016, 01:17:21 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/palin-%e2%80%8eblacklivesmatter-farce-hyphenating-america-destroys-us/

Palin: ‘‎#BlackLivesMatter Is a Farce and Hyphenating America Destroys Us’

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin posted the following to her Facebook page on Friday in response to the ambush and murder of five police officers and wounding of seven others in Dallas Thursday night during a Black Lives Matter protest.

‪#‎BlackLivesMatter is a Farce and Hyphenating America Destroys Us

Our prayers are with the fallen on that Thin Blue Line in Dallas. America lost heroes last night as men in uniform did their unfathomably courageous job running into danger to protect others from it. Honorable first responders deserve our utmost respect and support.

Shame on our culture’s influencers who would stir contention and division that could lead to evil such as that in Dallas. Shame on politicians and pundits giving credence to thugs rioting against police officers and the rule of law in the name of “peaceful protests.” It is a farce. #BlackLivesMatter is a farce.

Media: quit claiming the rioters are “peaceful” as they stomp on our flag, shout “death to cops!” and celebrate violence. It is sick. You perpetuate a perverted message evil men thrive on to intimidate and warp malleable minds that would believe one race matters more than another. Blood is on your complicit hands when you naively or purposefully refuse to tell of this movement’s truth.

Black Lives Matter? Yes – more than BLM “protestors” can grasp, as evidenced by their self-destructive provocateurism. Doesn’t it go without saying that Native lives matter, too? And Asian; and Eskimo; and Hispanic; and Indian… and every other race comprised of people who see clearly the agenda at play to weaken America through disunity.

Get fed up and stand up if you’re sick of being called racist when proclaiming EVERY LIFE MATTERS, black as much as white and every skin tone in between. Every innocent life – at every stage of life – on the side of good over evil, matters. Why let the damaging false narrative prevail if you know it is a lie?! Speak up! Join me in refusing to go willingly with society trying to crown deceptive political correctness the victor.

Self-descriptions that put any race in front of being an American are now used to further divide our nation. It’s time to acknowledge you’re either an American under our system of equality, law and order – and traditional patriotic spirit – or you’re not. Knock off the hyphenation of who we are. And knock off the shoulder chip if you’ve let “leaders” burden you with it through their example that sadly capitalizes on division for untoward purposes. That chip is crushing the people’s hope. My youngest daughter recently confirmed the sensibility in this when she stated, “It would be sad to call myself an “Eskimo-American” instead of just a proud American like everyone else.”

Seeing partial footage of this week’s victims’ tragic deaths at the hands of police officers is mind-boggling. It’s nauseating. Granted, early reports rarely encapsulate all the facts of individual cases, but my heart is with victims’ families as I sympathize with anyone defenseless in these situations. More so, I empathize if we find out any cop involved was in the wrong, for I abhor bad cops. I abhor police union leadership that regularly protects bad cops and discredits citizens voicing concern over bad actors in authority. I’ve been there. Many of you know my own experience with well-publicized, constant, frightening encounters and threats to my family to “bring us down” via a badge and gun. We suffered an exhausting era knowing we were defenseless against a bad cop, his union, and a gleefully politicized media never reporting the truth. Threats that included the promise we’d be pulled over for whatever reason, destroyed, and “any judge will believe the badge over the citizen.” The decade-long situation nearly devastated us. Political opponents still get off on all the situation cost us. So believe me, my personal experience won’t let me throw a blanket of blind approval over all law enforcement and those in authority. Still, last night’s disgusting acts that snuffed out officers’ lives is exponentially worse than any one bad cop, his union bosses, and the media’s verbose attempts to intimidate and falsely accuse.

So if we’re to take sides, I side with the Thin Blue Line. To side with our public servants trying to keep law and order amidst political agendas that clearly oppose that virtue is how the good guys win again. It’s the only way to ensure our best days will be ahead of us. Join me. Do not let today’s agenda redefine what it means to be an American. Do not sit still for it to fundamentally transform America.

God created us equally, and not with a spirit of fear. We’re given the spirit of POWER, love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7) Use it.

– Sarah Palin
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2016, 01:34:23 PM »
DALLAS SHOOTING EXPOSED: 'Lone Gunman' Micah Johnson Did NOT Act Alone - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXhvqN1wpVU

DISSECTING THE FEDS AGITATION PROPAGANDA: THE DALLAS SHOOTING SNIPER(S) — Gladio Terror, Drills & Suspicious Details[/color][/size]
http://sgtreport.com/2016/07/dallas-shooting-snipers-gladio-terror-drills-suspicious-details/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline starvosan

« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2016, 03:12:34 PM »
Same s***, different day:

"I am now convinced that there is an underground, national, suicide group bent on creating terror in America. Their purpose is to cause the people to be dissatisfied, to bring race against race, young against old, to cause internal national chaos."
     --Louisiana Attorney General William Guste, during the siege on downtown New Orleans by a black militant sniper back on 1-7-73, which left 4 cops dead and 4 wounded, among others.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2016, 03:57:31 PM »
Same s***, different day:

"I am now convinced that there is an underground, national, suicide group bent on creating terror in America. Their purpose is to cause the people to be dissatisfied, to bring race against race, young against old, to cause internal national chaos."

I agree, and it's being run out of the Obama administration, including pathetic Loretta Lynch who is a joke as AG. Hillary Clinton is also involved and if you let her into the White House, she will take your guns and your freedom.

These traitors are hell bent on disarming the American people and destroying the country using total chaos in the streets of America! THEY ARE ENABLING EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING, with the help of the lying and complicit left media! AMERICA, YOU MUST NOT LET THEM WIN! THESE PEOPLE ARE LAWLESS CRIMINALS WHO DON'T DESERVE ANY RESPECT FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE PREYING UPON FOR A SICK GLOBALIST AGENDA!

WHAT THESE PUNKS ARE DOING IS CALLED TREASON, AND NO SANE PERSON WOULD EVER SUPPORT ANY OF THEM OR THEIR CRIMINAL BUDDIES FOR ANY FUTURE GOVERNMENT POSITION! THEY ALL BELONG IN PRISON!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2016, 05:36:55 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/09/politics/obama-says-u-s-not-as-divided-as-some-have-suggested/index.html

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ALEX WAS TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY (AND MANY TIMES BEFORE)----THE FEDS/NWO TAKING OVER THE POLICE FORCES AT THE LOCAL AND STATE LEVEL.  THIS LEADS TO MORE OF A POLICE STATE.  THEN THEY WILL ARREST VETS/PATRIOTS--ANYBODY AGAINST THEIR AGENDAS.  OF COURSE CIVIL WAR WILL ENSUE BEFORE A LOT OF THIS OCCURS BECAUSE THEY WANT OUR GUNS AND MANY WILL SAY HELL NO TO GUN CONFISCATION.

Obama Pushes More Federal Oversight of Cops After Dallas Attack on Cops

President Barack Obama is harnessing the increasing attacks on police in Dallas — and the periodic shootings of people by stressed cops — to push his agenda to federalize state and local police forces.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2016, 05:41:53 PM »
Ben Carson to Obama on Dallas: Now Is Not The Time To Get Political
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/07/08/ben-carson-to-obama-on-dallas-now-is-not-the-time-to-get-political/

Dr. Ben Carson said President Barack Obama should not have brought up gun control this morning during his comments on murders because “now is definitely not the time to get political.”

Carson said, “Now is definitely not the time to get political. Now is the time to use logic, and ask ourselves, ‘Why do we have a Constitution? Why do we have a Second Amendment? They’re always saying you don’t need a high-power weapon to hunt deer. The Constitution is not about deer hunting, it’s about people being able to defend themselves from an overly aggressive government or an external invasion.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2016, 05:50:59 PM »

The BLM organization is a domestic terror organization and should be investigated by the FBI IMMEDIATELY.  BLM began in Ferguson with the false narrative about Brown.  That was the false narrative that these left wing murderers put out and started the ball rolling on the BLM movement. 
                                                                                                           ------Michael Savage
                                                                                                                   The Michael Savage Show
                                                                                                                   8 July, 2016
                                                                                                                   14 minutes into the show

THE MICHAEL SAVAGE SHOW
http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2016, 05:57:29 PM »
FROM JOFORTRUTH'S POST ABOVE.  DON'T EVER FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT LINE FROM DR. CARSON'S INTERVIEW.

The Constitution is not about deer hunting, it’s about people being able to defend themselves from an overly aggressive government or an external invasion.
                                                                                                                                                   -------Dr Ben Carson

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2016, 06:09:09 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/09/politics/obama-says-u-s-not-as-divided-as-some-have-suggested/index.html

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ALEX WAS TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY (AND MANY TIMES BEFORE)----THE FEDS/NWO TAKING OVER THE POLICE FORCES AT THE LOCAL AND STATE LEVEL.  THIS LEADS TO MORE OF A POLICE STATE.  THEN THEY WILL ARREST VETS/PATRIOTS--ANYBODY AGAINST THEIR AGENDAS.  OF COURSE CIVIL WAR WILL ENSUE BEFORE A LOT OF THIS OCCURS BECAUSE THEY WANT OUR GUNS AND MANY WILL SAY HELL NO TO GUN CONFISCATION.

Obama Pushes More Federal Oversight of Cops After Dallas Attack on Cops

President Barack Obama is harnessing the increasing attacks on police in Dallas — and the periodic shootings of people by stressed cops — to push his agenda to federalize state and local police forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC4IBFmYKgM
ALEX JONES VIDEO.....Alex and his staff with another excellent video.

Federalizing Police: The Future Police State

AJ's reporter reports that some BLM's emails were intercepted.  The BLM people are planning to cause so much hell so that BOTH CONVENTIONS WILL BE CANCELLED.  THE PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGE WHY THEY WANT TO CANCEL THE CONVENTIONS----SO THAT OBAMA CAN HAVE A 3RD TERM.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2016, 06:28:00 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U

HEADS UP! BLM Leader Hacked, Plans Reveal 'Martial Law' by Chaos at Both Conventions------VIDEO

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2016, 07:49:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U

HEADS UP! BLM Leader Hacked, Plans Reveal 'Martial Law' by Chaos at Both Conventions------VIDEO

Good Post Doc.

It is entirely logical (and I have brought this up before) that the Trump operation could (and most likely would be) used as a 'focal point' in a greater social unrest / race riot George Soros-esq operation. 

I also believe the 'so-called' / alleged 'leaked' emails servers to fuel such an operation.

Here's where it gets interesting.  Shutting down 'BOTH' conventions would not LEGALLY restrict Hillary or Trump from running for the office of president.  If they REALLY WANTED TO they could forego the convention and both run as 'Independent' candidates.  If they really wanted to move forward.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2016, 08:23:45 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hopefully these stories about who really runs BLM get out there but we know the MSM.  They will try to suppress them because they are working with Soros.

I have thought that they should move these to safer places such as Cheyenne, WY or Bismarck, ND or Billings, MT.  The greatest problem with these cities is that there aren't enough hotel rooms. 

Soros is calling the shots SO I WOULD BET WE ARE GOING TO SEE SOME MAJOR TROUBLE IN CLEVELAND AND PHILLY----IF THEY HAPPEN AT ALL.

We will see soon.  This may be a wild night tonight in big cities such as LA and SF.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2016, 10:00:10 AM »
Well-Trained: Yes; Assault Rifle: No.
https://survivalblog.com/well-trained-yes-assault-rifle-no/

The “multiple snipers” story quickly faded, and now we are told that the “the lone shooter in this incident,” in Dallas, Texas, was one Micah X. Johnson. Predictably, he was described as a “quiet loner”. We were also informed that he was a former Army Reserve Engineers Corps PFC and veteran of one deployment to Afghanistan. And the initial reports of him being armed with “an AR-15 type rifle” quietly changed to “an SKS semi-automatic.“

---

So if Johnson was indeed the only shooter, then it is safe to conclude that he must have drilled himself for many hours on how to quickly reload that old clunker of a rifle and how to shoot it accurately. This recent history adds credence to the old maxim that it is the training and motivation of the man behind the rifle, rather than the rifle itself, that creates combat effectiveness. And, for anyone who ever hopes to institute a police state in this nation, Johnson’s 12-to-1 casualty ratio does not bode well. Fully disarming a nation with around 370 million privately-owned guns and close to 20 million military veterans is about as simple as squeezing toothpaste back into the tube. Civilian disarmament is a laughably unobtainable statist fantasy.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2016, 11:20:24 AM »

... And the initial reports of him being armed with “an AR-15 type rifle” quietly changed to “an SKS semi-automatic.“

Johnson was armed with a SKS semi-automatic assault rifle and a handgun, CBS News reports. He was wearing body armor.

http://controversialtimes.com/news/the-gun-used-by-the-dallas-police-murderer-is-revealed-its-not-what-most-people-thought/
in fact the gun used was a 70+ year old relic that would not meet the definition of an “assault weapon” under most state laws. CBS News is reporting that the firearm used was an SKS rifle.

Unlike the Sig Sauer MCX rifle used in the Orlando terror attacks, which had similar features, controls and magazine to AR-15 style rifles, the SKS rifle used in Dallas couldn’t be more different.

Now for the uninformed: ( I did see reports that he had 30-round clips )  they never mentioned the use of a scope , which seems would be needed to selectively murder the police officers without murdering the civilians in the crowd ...

So far I have not seen any photos of the actual weapons used in the crime ... ( if you have please post here )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS

The SKS is a Soviet semi-automatic carbine chambered for the 7.62×39mm round, designed in 1943 by Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov. Its complete designation, SKS-45, is an initialism for Samozaryadnyj Karabin sistemy Simonova, 1945 (Russian: Самозарядный карабин системы Симонова, 1945; Self-loading Carbine of (the) Simonov system, 1945). In the early 1950s, the Soviets took the SKS carbine out of front-line service and replaced it with the AK-47; however, the SKS remained in second-line service for decades. It is still used as a ceremonial firearm today.

Cartridge 7.62×39mm M43[2]
Action Short stroke gas piston, tilting bolt, self-loading
Rate of fire Semi-automatic 35–40 rounds/min

The carbine's integral 10-round magazine is not an issue in those states and nations which prohibit higher-capacity magazines, except Canada,[39] and New Zealand

The SKS can be quickly reloaded using disposable 10-round stripper clips. Note that the safety is in the fire position

Norinco SKS-M with Monte Carlo cheek-piece stock and detachable 30-round AK-47 magazine
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2016, 11:35:46 AM »
Oh this is what is claimed to be the weapon: as you can see its a replica variant with a scope and 30-round clip

But why are the authorities stating it was an sks? hmmm ...

http://mtonews.com/mto-exclusive-weve-got-death-pic-micah-x-johnson/
We’ve Got The DEATH PIC . . . Of Micah X Johnson . . . After Police BLEW HIM UP!! (Warning – GRAPHIC)

The pics also show Micah’s killing weapon, a Saiga AK-74 style semiautomatic rifle on the floor among the rubble. The weapon reportedly had a 30 round magazine, single point sling, Magpul folding stock, and a rail system with a red dot sight.

https://sofrep.com/58811/photo-saiga-rifle-used-dallas-shooting/
when Dallas SWAT made entry after the detonation of the explosive device, they encountered a Saiga AK-74 style semiautomatic rifle on the floor among the rubble.  The weapon reportedly had a 30 round magazine, single point sling, Magpul folding stock, and a rail system with a red dot sight.
The Saiga AK-74 is a semiautomatic version of the venerable AK-47.  The AK-74 fires a smaller 5.45 X 39 cartridge more like that of the AR-15.  Saiga is a Russian commercial company which imports rifles into the United States.  The Saiga is at the more expensive end of AK style rifles.

| - - -

https://sofrep.com/58721/antique-sks-rifle-used-dallas-killer/
Editors note: Unfortunately, initial reports are usually wrong, and in this case it appears that this might be true. SOFREP just received information from separate sources that have identified the weapon used by Micah X. Johnson as a Saiga AK74. Click HERE to read the new article.- Desiree Huitt

The term “assault rifle” was a propaganda term coined by Hitler himself to describe the Nazi’s then new machine gun which fired a small low recoil round allowing soldiers to control full auto fire. Automatic firearms have been severely restricted from civilian ownership in the United States since 1934. The SKS was never full auto, thus never an assault rifle.

In recent terror attacks in France, the murders used the AK-47, a real assault rifle fashioned after Hitler’s original model.  Since fire arms ownership is highly restricted in Europe, the terrorists illegally bought machine guns on the world market and smuggled them into France.

The AK-47 is the most widely spread weapon in the world, with 100 million Kalashnikov rifles currently in use. According to Oxford University economist Phillip Killicoat, the average global price of the assault rifle was estimated at $534 in 2005. 

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2016, 11:50:11 AM »
^^^^^^^^

So Tahoe, what type of rifle do you believe he was using?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2016, 01:28:43 PM »
Oh this is what is claimed to be the weapon: as you can see its a replica variant with a scope and 30-round clip

But why are the authorities stating it was an sks? hmmm ...

For reference, the original uploads look to be from here:
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/07/10/graphic-picture-of-micah-johnson-the-dallas-shooter-after-he-was-killed-by-a-robot-bomb/
July 10, 2016 By Mike Cernovich

and here:
https://thearmsguide.com/8811/reports-ak-74-dallas-shooting/
Published on July 10th, 2016 | by Mark Miller

Both photos submitted to those websites by an anonymous source.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2016, 02:18:56 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf-IRpjJH-s&feature=youtu.be

Milwaukee Sheriff: The Media Needs to Stop Legitimizing Complaints of Black Lives Matter----VIDEO

You wonder if the Sheriff is so clueless that he doesn't know the media is part of the plan to overturn the country; maybe go arrest some of those involved in the legitimization and make a stir. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2016, 02:39:34 PM »
^^^^^^^^
  So Tahoe, what type of rifle do you believe he was using?

It had to be the AK-74 --- the question is why were they saying an sks ?  More disinfo ...
again this forced confusion over  semi and full-auto (ak-74 vs ak-47) 

I think they want to keep the public in the dark as to what really happened ( multiple shooters most likely )

This is all todays version of MK-Ultra  - What does the CIA have to say and what are they doing ? Global Fusion centers? SCN?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2016, 03:02:54 PM »
It had to be the AK-74 --- the question is why were they saying an sks ?  More disinfo ...
again this forced confusion over  semi and full-auto (ak-74 vs ak-47) 

I think they want to keep the public in the dark as to what really happened ( multiple shooters most likely )

This is all todays version of MK-Ultra  - What does the CIA have to say and what are they doing ? Global Fusion centers? SCN?

I would lean toward the SKS. And here's why.

- The veracity of these anonymous photos is questionable, and long after the fact.

- The SKS was in initial reportage, before the spin team arrived to tweak the narrative.

- The SKS is a fine weapon. Doesn't matter how old it is. Can be modifies for a different stock and high-capacity magazines.

But my biggest observation is.....

- The red dot sight. This is a sight made for quick acquisition at closer ranges. It actually hinders accuracy at longer, “sniper” ranges. If you've ever used one, you would see what I'm talking about. Shots were reported to be highly accurate with very few bystanders hit. Very professional. The AK-74 in the photo would be more appropriate for LE to conduct a raid in close quarters. The use of “throw down” weapons is common amongst corrupt LE agencies.

BTW, full-auto has been highly restricted and expensive to legally own in the US for a very long time...unless you are law enforcement.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2016, 03:15:38 PM »

But my biggest observation is.....

- The red dot sight. This is a sight made for quick acquisition at closer ranges. It actually hinders accuracy at longer, “sniper” ranges. If you've ever used one, you would see what I'm talking about. Shots were reported to be highly accurate with very few bystanders hit. Very professional. The AK-74 in the photo would be more appropriate for LE to conduct a raid in close quarters. The use of “throw down” weapons is common amongst corrupt LE agencies.

BTW, full-auto has been highly restricted and expensive to legally own in the US for a very long time...unless you are law enforcement.

Yes, the red dot site as opposed to what I would have been thinking, a scope for long range ...

So this guy was the distracting patsy in my view ... while the snipers are long gone ...

but the full auto is illegally obtained without much problem ... if you are an legalized Mexican immigrant  on SSDI ( mental disability)

http://www.bellenews.com/2011/09/07/world/ihop-shooting-4-deaths-and-8-wounded-in-carson-city-nevada-national-guard-members-among-victims/

Three dead, six wounded in shooting at IHOP in Carson City, Nevada

Was this story was buried because the weapons were from Fast and Furious ?
Were the Sencion family members of La Raza?

This article was hard to find. a Mak-90 is a Chinese ak-47....

mak-90

http://www.kolotv.com/specialreport/headlines/IHOP_Shooter_Used_Illegal_Gun_131180703.html
IHOP Shooter Used Illegal Gun -  Reno

According to ATF at least one of his weapons that day was obtained illegally.
Posted: 3:52 PM Oct 5, 2011
Reporter: Terri Russell

“He is not reported as having a fully automatic weapon. He did not have it legally,” says Carson City undersheriff Steve Albertsen.

Albertsen says no one knows how Eduardo Sencion got the altered MAK-90.

The ATF traces it back to Mound House 5 years ago where it was sold to a private party [ The ATF? for operation gun walker? ]

Between then and September 6, the ATF says it was altered from semi-to-automatic weapon.

“The person that owns an automatic weapon has to have a permit through the ATF and the state and the county, we would know,” says Albertsen, and that’s to own it legally.

According to the under sheriff Sencion never applied for such permission to modify the weapon.

That's where the ATF's investigation continues as they try to figure out the chain of ownership and if Sencion may have done the alterations himself.

“What was on that computer? Is there anything interesting that we want to know. Was he making notes on that computer, was he on websites, was he talking to somebody that might answer some questions,” says Albertsen.

As for the other guns in Sencion's possession at the time of the shooting, besides the modified MAK 90, Sencion also had an AK-47, A Glock, and a .38 caliber revolver, the under sheriff says because they weren't altered, Sencion could legally have those weapons.

As far as the IHOP itself is concerned: it remains closed and the company is not talking about a plan yet. Some in Carson City say they want it leveled. Others say they want the restaurant to relocate in town. Others want it to open again, just where it is, The company may release its plan later this week.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2016, 05:22:27 PM »
manufactured race war - Manson Murders ...

http://abc7.com/news/photos-manson-family-murders/786628/
Death to pigs was written in blood on the wall inside the LaBianca home.KABC

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2016, 08:18:39 PM »
^^^^^^

... messages in blood on the wall,
in a Charlie Manson-like urban legend?

Micah Johnson ‘Scrawled a Black
Revolutionary Message in His Own Blood’

Micah Johnson who fatally shot five Dallas police officers and wounded six others scrawled a black revolutionary message on the wall of the building he was holed up in before being blown up by a police remote controlled explosive device. Images of him shortly after the explosion were recently revealed.

Most were illegible but the letters ‘RB’ written in blood stood out.

‘We’re trying to figure out what those initials mean,’ said Dallas Police Chief David Brown on CNN‘s ‘State of the Union.’

Daily Mail Online has now learned that Johnson possibly was trying to write ‘RBG’ – but failed to finish the last letter before he was killed.

‘RBG’ is the name given to the red, black and green Pan African flag, a powerful Black Power symbol.

Significantly, Johnson had the Pan African flag as his cover photo on Facebook and is believed to have held the symbol in high regard.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/report-micah-johnson-scrawled-black-revolutionary-message-blood/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2016, 08:42:08 PM »

... BLM going NWO:

Black Lives Matter Protests Spread To Germany
VICTORIA FRIEDMAN  10 Jul 2016

" The fatal shootings of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling have sparked protests on the streets of Berlin, Germany. Following Black Lives Matter protests breaking out across the U.S., the activists have spread their brand across the Atlantic, organising protests in London and most recently on Sunday in Berlin, Germany."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/black-lives-matter-protest-berlin/

~~~~~~~~

Black Lives Matter Protesters Bring London to Standstill
Days After Dallas Police Massacre

"Recent protests in London echo protests and unrest in the U.S. where Black Lives Matter, joined by the New Black Panthers, have staged protests in Chicago, New York City and Baton Rouge."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/black-lives-matter-protesters-london/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2016, 09:09:36 PM »
... BLM going NWO:

Black Lives Matter Protests Spread To Germany

" The fatal shootings of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling have sparked protests on the streets of Berlin, Germany. Following Black Lives Matter protests breaking out across the U.S., the activists have spread their brand across the Atlantic, organising protests in London and most recently on Sunday in Berlin, Germany."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/black-lives-matter-protest-berlin/

~~~~~~~~

Black Lives Matter Protesters Bring London to Standstill
Days After Dallas Police Massacre

"Recent protests in London echo protests and unrest in the U.S. where Black Lives Matter, joined by the New Black Panthers, have staged protests in Chicago, New York City and Baton Rouge."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/black-lives-matter-protesters-london/

PROOF ITS PART OF THE GLOBALIST AGENDA, THUS ORCHESTRATED!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2016, 09:14:39 PM »
^^^

... becoming a big part of the third world
'immigrant invasion' of first world countries ...
it is very ugly, and a perfect vehicle for
the SOROS-styled 'elite white killer' meme.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2016, 10:18:17 AM »
Every Black American who thinks BLM is legitimate needs to read this!!!!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=316006.0

Offline starvosan

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2016, 12:20:07 PM »
The clumsy and obvious demonization of the designated patsy is well underway.   Did they miss even one loaded buzzword?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dallas-shooter-micah-xavier-johnson-decorated-army-veteran-article-1.2704275
 ...a former Army reservist who was equipped for war....  In his home, investigators found a massive cache of weapons...  “We all knew he was a pervert cuz he got caught stealing girls panties" ... Luis Canto, another fellow reservist, said Johnson had an erratic personality. "We all knew he was off man.."  ... The cold-blooded cop assassinations carried out by Johnson...   ..she shared her brother’s virulent anti-cop views.  ...An aunt confirmed to NBC News that Johnson — who worked as an aide for mentally-challenged children and adults — was simmering over the recent slayings of black civilians...   ...he just seemed really distraught...  ...he was secretly planning something like this... ...people who knew Johnson “identified him as a loner

Offline starvosan

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2016, 01:58:18 PM »
The following quote seems to imply that Micah Johnson traveled to Oakland to join the movement.  Perhaps his handlers were shopping him around to see which radical group he could penetrate?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/11/micah-johnson-was-blacklisted-by-black-power-groups-as-unstable.html
.... a tipster asked a man in the Dallas-area movement to screen Johnson for involvement in black activist groups. ...(Collective Black People’s Movement (CBPM) member Ken)Moore claimed on Sunday not to know which organization had asked him to look into Johnson, saying only that the message came from Oakland, California, where the Black Riders has a chapter.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2016, 02:14:10 PM »

... messages in blood on the wall,

Micah Johnson ‘Scrawled a Black
Revolutionary Message in His Own Blood’

‘RBG’ is the name given to the red, black and green Pan African flag, a powerful Black Power symbol.

The Obama-Islamic links to Dallas
http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/the-obama-islamic-links-to-dallas/

What we now know about Micah Xavier Johnson, the 25-year-old Army reservist and perpetrator of this massacre, is the following:

He was a black nationalist who showed affinity for the Nation of Islam. Johnson “liked” pages related to Elijah Muhamad, the Nation of Islam founder, as well as Facebook pages of the Black Riders Liberation Party, the New Black Panther Party and the African American Defense League. A group called the Black Power Political Organization took responsibility for the Dallas attack.

Yet, I heard in the news yesterday that the Dallas police chief couldn't figure out what the letters "RBG" scrolled in the killers blood meant? JacksonHolly, in this forum,  figured this out yesterday.  ::)

Might they be trying to hide the ISLAM connection, yet again?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2016, 02:36:57 PM »

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2016, 02:52:55 PM »

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2016, 03:14:00 PM »
https://www.politicalislam.com/islam-and-black-liberation-theology/
Islam and Black Liberation Theology
Mar 31 2008 | by Bill Warner
Islam and Black Liberation Theology

Barack Obama has closely aligned himself with Reverend Jeremiah Wright and Black Liberation Theology (BLT). When viewed from the Christian point-of-view, BLT is a strange creed, but when seen from the standpoint of Islam, there is a very strong parallel.

Islam and BLT are theologies that have a political goal of making all politics submit to their demands. Submission is the political goal.
 Islam and BLT are both based upon the principle of duality
. The Koran divides up humanity into Muslims and the kafirs (unbelievers). BLT has a god that divides humanity into blacks and whites. But the duality is not the division, but a complete separation that is ethical, political, cultural and religious. The believer has nothing in common with the kafir/white. Allah loves the Muslim and a black god loves the blacks.

Allah preaches violence against the kafirs and helps Muslims to kill them.
The Koran says that cruelty and hatred of the kafir is a sacred duty for Muslims.

| - - -

https://www.politicalislam.com/no-sympathy-for-kafirs/
No Sympathy for Kafirs
Jun 28 2016 | by Bill Warner
https://youtu.be/_5Y7DfBPgGQ

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2016, 09:38:54 AM »
Former Prosecutor Sues Obama, Al Sharpton For Inciting A Race War - “These (defendants) have incited violence and in fact have a direct link to what happened in Dallas.”
http://www.infowars.com/former-prosecutor-sues-obama-al-sharpton-for-inciting-a-race-war/
http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/160709-ComplaintASFILEDEntryt17719994461.pdf

A former federal prosecutor has sued President Obama, the founders of Black Lives Matter, Al Sharpton, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and former US Attorney General Eric Holder for inciting a race war that led to the fatal Dallas police shootings.

The federal class action lawsuit, filed Saturday in Dallas, accuses the defendants of aiding and abetting murder, terrorist promotion of gang activity and civil rights violations of law enforcement officers. It seeks damages of more than $2 billion.

“These (defendants) have incited violence and in fact have a direct link to what happened in Dallas,” said Larry Klayman

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2016, 12:22:51 PM »
MARXISM HAS COME TO AMERICA. BROUGHT TO YOU BY BARACK OBAMA!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=6722

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2016, 05:16:23 PM »
More proof BLM is a fraud orchestrated by white rich GLOBALISTS using ignorant people. This hurts the Black population and some can't see it! How sad!

COZY: BLM LEADER LIVES IN HOME OWNED BY SOROS’ OPEN SOCIETY BOARD MEMBER
Soros groups have had several connections to #BlackLivesMatter organizers and activists.

http://www.infowars.com/cozy-blm-leader-lives-in-home-owned-by-soros-open-society-board-member/

OBAMA HOLDS 3 HOUR MEETING WITH BLACK LIVES MATTER LEADERS - Meeting follows president's speech at memorial for 5 murdered police officer
http://www.infowars.com/black-lives-matter-leader-meets-with-obama/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2016, 10:23:45 AM »
More proof the BLM movement is illegitimate and being useful idiots for the globalists who are attempting to destroy America:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=316034.msg1599666;topicseen#msg1599666

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2016, 11:02:27 AM »
7 Disgusting Things Obama said While Hijacking Memorial For Slain Dallas Police (He called attention to himself, what 47 times in this pathetic agenda-laden speech?)
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7411/7-disgusting-things-obama-said-while-hijacking-ben-shapiro

1. Equating The Murders of The Dallas Police Officers With The Killings of Alton Sterling And Philando Castile.

2. Suggesting That Today’s Police Departments Are Still Rife With The Legacies of Slavery And Jim Crow.

3. Reeling Off Meaningless Statistics To Indict Police.

4. Defending The Black Lives Matter Agenda.

5. Pushing Government Spending.

6. Pushing Gun Control. (which he does after every incident, and thus shows part of his REAL AGENDA - DISARMING AMERICANS)

7. Ignoring Solutions.