FBI Comey to speak live in a few mins on Clinton emails

Author Topic: FBI Comey to speak live in a few mins on Clinton emails  (Read 12526 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
FBI Comey to speak live in a few mins on Clinton emails
« on: July 05, 2016, 11:01:34 AM »
http://www.infowars.com/livestream-fbi-director-comey-speaks-on-hillary-probe/

Interesting that this is happening soon after Bill Clinton had highly irregular chance (Yeah, right!) meeting with AG Lynch. This meeting was unethical, unprofessional, stupid and arrogant. Lynch should be fired for this act, along with many others. Note also she was first employed by Clinton when President!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=265566.0

Comey's Unprofessional, a joke, statement. He should quit. What a wimp! When is the FBI going to hire a real man for the top position who can't be manipulated by scum like the Clintons? The guy has no balls! Disgusting!  ::)
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286488-read-fbi-directors-statement-on-hillary-clinton-email-investigation
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Rex

Re: FBI Comey to speak live in a few mins on Clinton emails
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 11:26:00 AM »
FBI: Clinton faces no charges over e-mail, but acted 'carelessly'

WASHINGTON — The FBI recommended Tuesday that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges over her use of private e-mail as secretary of state, even though she and aides were "extremely careless" in handling classified information....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/05/james-comey-fbi-hillary-clinton/86702072/

Comey has always been a Clintonista.  It was obvious months ago that he would run interference for Hillary Clinton.

Also, it was obvious that Obama and the Justice Dept would cover for the Clintons after Hillary threatened Obama 2-3 weeks ago.  Judge Jeanine Pirro talks about that in this short clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLUWTCkoKbs

The Clintons are the most malevolent family I've ever seen in American politics.  The Bushes are vile, but they inherited their status.  Bill and Hillary are the builders of their empire.  They are utterly ruthless.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 11:59:07 AM »
Just more proof that when you are a globalist or one of their minions, THE LAWS DONT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU ARE NEVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE! So, the standard is a pretend public slap on the wrist and then they continue their crimes against the people. THIS PRESS CONFERENCE WAS ALL ABOUT TRYING TO END THIS BEFORE THE ELECTION!

>:(

The fact remains that Clintons are criminals who should never hold office again! PERIOD! Forget the lying media and vote Trump, if you want your country back!

Sick of the liars and coverup stooges!

CLINTON IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=249159.0

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 12:12:05 PM »
They should hang on destruction of evidence alone.

Comey also said the FBI found "thousands" of emails that were work-related but deleted and not given to the State Department, either by regular purging by Clinton or officials during her tenure or mistaken deletion by her lawyers removing personal emails before turning over work-related emails to the State Department.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 12:12:44 PM »
TRUMP ON HILLARY NON-CHARGES: IT’S A RIGGED SYSTEM - FBI says she compromised national security, but shouldn't face charges?
http://www.infowars.com/trump-rigged-system-when-hillary-not-charged/

Comey, you are fired! Even a novice FBI agent would understand that she needs to be charged! You are another failure, another wimp who refuses to do his job! What a loser!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 12:27:44 PM »
Clinton is the globalist choice for President! THE REASON SHE IS NOT BEING PROSECUTED!

AMERICA, UNLESS YOU HAVE A LANDSLIDE VOTE FOR TRUMP, THE GLOBALIST SCUMBAG, HILLARY, WILL CHEAT HER WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE, AND WILL HELP THE GLOBALISTS FINISH AMERICA! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 12:45:52 PM »
Petraeus Prosecuted -- Why not Hillary?
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/01/petraeus_prosecuted__why_not_hillary.html

She is the globalist choice for President! THE REASON SHE IS NOT BEING PROSECUTED!

AMERICA, UNLESS YOU HAVE A LANDSLIDE VOTE FOR TRUMP, THE GLOBALIST SCUMBAG, HILLARY, WILL CHEAT HER WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE, AND WILL HELP THE GLOBALISTS FINISH AMERICA! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

Absolutely.  We are fighting the NWO Scum---Soros, the  RINOS, etc.

THE CLINTONS HAVE BEEN CRIMINALS SINCE ARKANSAS---NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

THE PEOPLE ARE ASLEEP---MOST OF THEM---MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN WATCH THE MSM NEWS.  SLEEPING SHEEP.

IT WILL BE A SAD DAY IF SHE IS ELECTED---MAYBE THE END OF THE COUNTRY---ESPECIALLY IF SHE WANTS TO SCREW WITH THE 2ND AMENDMENT.  WE MONTANANS WILL NOT GIVE UP OUR GUNS---ESPECIALLY WHEN WE KNOW COMMIES RUN THE COUNTRY.  YES AMERICA---THE ENEMY IS WITHIN AND THESE SCUM ARE SENDING IN MORE ILLEGALS EVERY DAY.

STAND UP---DON'T BE AFRAID OF THEM.

DEATH TO THE NWO.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »

JUDGE JEANINE TWEET....

Judge Jeanine Pirro

It’s a dark day in American history when the FBI makes a case against Hillary Clinton and then recommends no charges.

Indeed this is a dark day in America and if Hellary is elected, THERE WILL BE PLENTY MORE DARK DAYS. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 01:02:28 PM »
Hillary has always done this and gotten away with it. I still remember the Rose law firm shredder party from years ago. It's SOP to destroy records. She is the epitomy of all-authority with zero-responsibility.

Hillary's Closest Aide Admits Clinton 'Illegally' Burned Daily Schedule
Jul 4, 2016 10:05 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-04/hillarys-closest-aide-admits-clinton-illegally-burned-daily-schedule

So the FBI “decides” to let her treason slide while, at the same time, ordering all information about their Orlando operation suppressed from public release.

Looks like Soetoro actually does have control over the FBI.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 01:15:14 PM »

THIS IS LIKE A BAD PLAY WITH BAD ACTORS....

Act 1-----Bill meets with Lynch last Monday

Act 2-----Hellary meets with Comey Saturday

Act 3-----Today Comey says there will be no indictment of Hellary.

Act 4-----Later today Hellary and Obummer will campaign together in NC.

Act 5-----(my Speculation)  Healthy checks will be laundered through Goldman Sachs from the Clinton Foundation to Lynch, Obama and Comey for "their cooperation".  This is not too hard to figure out.  The Clintons know how to take care of business.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 01:28:16 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286510-clinton-camp-this-matter-is-now-resolved

BS! UNTIL SOMENE WITH SOME BALLS GETS INTO OFFICE AND STARTS PROSECUTING THE CRIMES OF THE CLINTONS, OVER DECADES, (same goes for the Bushes and Obamas), THIS IS NEVER GOING TO BE RESOLVED!

HILLARY wants you to think this is solved, so you foolishly vote for her in November. ANYONE VOTING FOR HILLARY IN NOVEMBER IS A TOTAL IDIOT WHO WILL BE CONTRIBUTING TO THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY! HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO STUPID?  >:(

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 01:34:53 PM »
https://twitter.com/speakerryan/status/750366792434978816

Paul Ryan Tweet and statement...... IMO, one of the best things he has ever written.

Paul RyanVerified account
‏@SpeakerRyan
While I respect the professionals at the FBI, this announcement defies explanation. No one should be above the law.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 01:42:25 PM »
AMERICANS REACT WITH FURY: ‘IF HILLARY DOESN’T FOLLOW THE LAW, WHY SHOULD I?’ - Anger as FBI recommends no charges for former Secretary of State
http://www.infowars.com/americans-react-with-fury-if-hillary-doesnt-follow-the-law-why-should-i/

HILLARY CLINTON MUST BE PROSECUTED AT THE BALLOT BOX IN NOVEMBER, SINCE THERE ARE NO REAL MEN IN GOVERNMENT WHO HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THE RIGHT THING! ENOUGH!

THIS MUST BACKFIRE ON HER! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR COMEY'S DISGUSTING FAILURE TO PROSECUTE HILLARY! NONE!

AMERICA, HILLARY MUST LOSE IN NOVEMBER! TAKING HER POWER AWAY IS THE ONLY THING THAT GETS HER ATTENTION!  >:(

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2016, 01:46:37 PM »
http://www.dogstardaily.com/blogs/dr-ian-dunbar/housebreaking-tips-does-rubbing-dogs-nose-its-mess-teach-dog-where-eliminate
Does rubbing a dog's nose in it's mess teach a dog where to eliminate?

Well, let's start with what we know. We know the client rubbed the dog's nose in the poop and if we believe the client, (which, by the way, I don't), the dog never had a housebreaking accident again.

Regardless, I'd take the time to explain that rubbing the dog's nose in his feces does nothing to teach the poor pup where to properly eliminate. Nor does it enhance the trust or the relationship between the owner and the dog. It is much kinder and efficient to teach your dog the rules of the house proactively via a thorough and clear housetraining program. Let's give puppies the benefit of an education rather than punish them for natural and necessary behaviors.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 02:24:26 PM »
  I don't have a video yet but Rudy Gulianni was just on FOX News and he said if he was a prosecutor, HE COULD SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTE HILLARY AND WIN A CONVICTION ON THE FOLLOWING USA LAW---  US CODE TITLE 18  section 793(F).  Rudy also said that he was Comey's boss when they were federal prosecutors in New York.  Rudy was very negative of Comey this morning.

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Offline lee51

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 03:38:40 PM »
So, the question is this: how does Hilary get away with all this? Why do all these people give in to her demands? This corruption has been ongoing for a lot of years--why doesn't someone come forward, like Rudy Gulianni and go after her?  Rudy says he could do it--so why doesn't he just do it? 

In my opinion, talk is cheap unless something backs it up.

Like Jo said, WHO is BRAVE enough to fight this?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 03:56:41 PM »
I don't have a video yet but Rudy Gulianni was just on FOX News and he said if he was a prosecutor, HE COULD SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTE HILLARY AND WIN A CONVICTION ON THE FOLLOWING USA LAW---  US CODE TITLE 18  section 793(F).  Rudy also said that he was Comey's boss when they were federal prosecutors in New York.  Rudy was very negative of Comey this morning.

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

So Discouraging': Giuliani Says Comey Made 'Special Exception for the Clintons
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/05/giuliani-comey-made-special-exception-clintons

No, Rudy, this is not discouraging, but gives awake Americans one more reason to never vote for Clinton! THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW! SHE WILL NOW BE CONVICTED IN THE PUBLIC ARENA COME ELECTION DAY! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! THE POWER OF THESE MAGGOTS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THEIR ARROGANT ASSES! DO NOT LET THEM GET TO THE WHITEHOUSE!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2016, 04:01:13 PM »
TONIGHT, 8:00 ET: Donald Trump reacts to Hillary Clinton NOT facing charges over her private emails on "The O'Reilly Factor."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2016, 04:06:18 PM »
--why doesn't someone come forward, like Rudy Gulianni and go after her?  Rudy says he could do it--so why doesn't he just do it? 

Because scoop-and-dump. 9/11-complicit, team-Trump Giuliani has no problem with the Clintons at all.

It's all just part of the big show.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »
Rand Paul: Rule of law ‘turned upside down’ on Clinton emails
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286556-rand-paul-rule-of-law-turned-upside-down-on-clinton

Any person running for President who has no respect for the rule of law, should get zero respect from We The People!

Hillary, you are a joke, and not qualified for office for many reasons starting with this issue! You are a disgrace!

This will also backfire on you like other things in your pathetic campaign. The people are not as stupid as you think! They will be showing you this on Election Day!  All the money in the world will not coerce you into office this time!

Clintons are done! Prove it America! Landslide victory for Trump!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2016, 05:37:58 PM »
Comey is wrong! The Case for Prosecuting Hillary is Strong!
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437493/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-fbi-director-comey-built-strong-case-decided-against?target=topic&tid=3525

... it is clear to me that Director Comey blinked under pressure.

---

Yet he found no violation of 18 U.S.C. § 793(f). Why? According to Comey, all the past cases in which similar transgressions were prosecuted involved “some combination of clearly intentional or willful mishandling of classified information or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way to support an inference of intentional misconduct or indications of disloyalty to the United States or an obstruction of justice.” One could seriously debate whether that standard could be met here. But even if it couldn’t, Comey simply ignored — or rewrote — the plain language of § 793(f), which does not require any showing of criminal intent. There is a reason that Congress did not require a showing of intent in this provision of the Espionage Act: to protect against even inadvertent disclosure or risk of disclosure of protected information where the perpetrator demonstrated gross disregard for the national security. How Comey could conclude that “no reasonable prosecutor” could make this case is inexplicable in light of his own words.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2009-title18/USCODE-2009-title18-partI-chap37-sec793

§ 793. Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photo-graph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or in-formation, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or de-livered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been ille-gally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior offi-cer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

CLINTON MUST NOT BE PRESIDENT!

SHE IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW! ITS BEYOND TIME SHE AND BILL UNDERSTOOD THAT FACT! THEY DESERVE THEIR POWER BE TAKEN AWAY, AND FOR SO MANY REASONS, THE LATEST BEING THIS ARROGANT ACT BY HILLARY WHO THINKS SHE IS ABOVE THE LAW!

TAKE HER POWER AWAY, AMERICA! THAT WOULD BE HER WORST PUNISHMENT!

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2016, 06:40:00 PM »
FBI (un)consciously participate in the election campaign in favor of Hillary Clinton ?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2016, 07:02:55 PM »
Inside the FBI Investigation of Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail (Comey also let them off 20 years ago)
http://time.com/4276988/jim-comey-hillary-clinton/

Comey’s first brush with them came when Bill Clinton was president. Looking to get back into government after a stint in private practice, Comey signed on as deputy special counsel to the Senate Whitewater Committee. In 1996, after months of work, Comey came to some damning conclusions: Hillary Clinton was personally involved in mishandling documents and had ordered others to block investigators as they pursued their case. Worse, her behavior fit into a pattern of concealment: she and her husband had tried to hide their roles in two other matters under investigation by law enforcement. Taken together, the interference by White House officials, which included destruction of documents, amounted to “far more than just aggressive lawyering or political naiveté,” Comey and his fellow investigators concluded. It constituted “a highly improper pattern of deliberate misconduct.”

A pattern with the Clintons and Comey? INEXCUSEABLE!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2016, 07:07:41 PM »
FBI (un)consciously participate in the election campaign in favor of Hillary Clinton ?

It is that or worse, being possibly threatened or bribed! Regardless, the decision is unacceptable!

Offline lee51

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 07:25:29 PM »
Here is a possible scenario from Jim Stone

HILLARY JUST BUSTED THE BIGGEST FALSE FLAG OF ALL
What false flag would that be? The U.S. court system, which flies a false flag of justice! The easy rules are for the elite, who, when they get busted by even the easy rules (which include the worst offenses of all) get to walk free without prosecution while the little guy gets the difficult laws, where even pathetic meaningless "offenses" result in jail time.

FORGET TRUMP, AS I SAID, THOSE BACKING HILLARY HAVE A NUCLEAR LEVEL THREAT AGAINST AMERICA THAT SHE WILL USE, AND SHE WILL BE PRESIDENT, PERIOD.

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisag8.html

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 07:32:20 PM »
Clinton campaigns behind presidential seal (Clinton going on the road with Obama  right after COMEY'S speech is called DAMAGE CONTROL by the Clinton campaign. They are showing they are very scared that more will lose trust after the email scandal, and no prosecution. They are also trying to smooze voters by putting her behind the prez seal. Clintons are good at brainwashing their idiot supporters. You are seeing it bigtime today. It is not coincidence this happened at this time! Stop being idiots, America. Hillary is not honest, and does not deserve your vote, even for dog catcher! PERIOD!)

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/286552-clinton-campaigns-behind-presidential-seal

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/286555-obama-clinton-both-silent-on-fbi-case-in-first-joint-campaign-stop

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286550-obama-i-believe-in-hillary-clinton

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »
Sanders supporters melt down over FBI's Clinton decision (More damage control, Hillary? These people are not voting for Hillary, they are voting for Trump!)
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/bernie-sanders-fbi-hillary-clinton-email/index.html

It's not only Donald Trump and Republicans expressing their indignation at the FBI's decision not to recommend charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of classified materials on a private email server.

The Tuesday announcement also set off a torrent of anger and frustration among some of Bernie Sanders' most diehard supporters, a vocal minority who have been agitating for an indictment of the former secretary of state in the hopes it would vault the Vermont senator to the Democratic nomination.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2016, 08:04:22 PM »
Donald Trump Rally in Raleigh, NC (7-5-16) (Watch this for Trumps comments on Clintons lies about emails and COMEY'S disgusting decision not to prosecute one of the most dishonest people in politics, Hillary Clinton)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Rqsk-iZYA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHqC-yWZ1kri4YzwRSt6RGQ

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 08:49:32 PM »
James Comey Sells Out - FBI Director's cowardly decision will go down as one of the government’s worst assaults on truth
http://observer.com/2016/07/james-comey-sells-out/

Today, the FBI sold out the Rule of Law in America. After describing clear evidence of extensive mishandling of classified national security information, FBI Director James Comey announced that the FBI will not recommend indicting former secretary of state Hillary Clinton. This is naked crony government, ugly and exposed. Comey’s decision will go down as one of the government’s worst assaults on truth in its War on Honesty.

Today’s press conference was, in many respects, an exercise in legal and cognitive dissonance. Comey acknowledged Clinton sent and received Top Secret emails that “any reasonable person” understands not to discuss on an unclassified system.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 09:10:42 PM »
Does ANYONE? remember hearing the alt-media putting the ....  "Comey is a different' kind of FBI agent who will not let Clinton get away with anything" narrative out?

Did he bring everything to light on Clinton as promised?  Where was the indictment request?
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 09:34:58 PM »
Clinton’s Crimes and Comey’s Choice
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/05/16/clintons-crimes-and-comeys-choice-n2163202

FBI Director James Comey knew he had to make a decision that would change his life, and maybe the history of his country, as he surveyed the piles of papers spread out in his office. The Deputy Director in charge of the investigation of Hillary Clinton – a criminal investigation, not some benign “security review” as the Clintonistas had tried to spin it – sat quietly, letting his boss think. The evidence was overwhelming. Hillary Clinton was clearly guilty of multiple felonies, and the Obama Department of Justice was not going to prosecute her. Now, it fell to Director Comey to decide what he would do about it.

But that briefing was weeks ago and since then there had been nothing from Justice – not a word. In any other case, the grand jury would have been empaneled and the indictments already issued. Here, no one had even pulled Clinton’s security clearance. And now the rumor was that Loretta Lynch had decided not prosecute, and that after her election Barack Obama would pardon the President-elect “for the good of the country.”

It was clear that the law was, once again, not going to apply to Hillary Clinton. Now Director Comey had to decide what he was going to do about it. Would he go along quietly with something every fiber of his being told him was a great wrong, or would he make a public stand and keep his integrity?

Comey tried to stay out of politics, but that didn't mean he was unaware of them. If he was to go public after resigning in protest not even the mainstream media that was backing Clinton could mitigate the damage. His public act of conscience could very well hand office to Donald Trump, a man someone with integrity like Director Comey could only loathe. The justice system shouldn't determine an election, but then justice had to be blind, didn't it? Was there to be one rule of law for all Americans, or a special rule of law for the important and connected?

Comey is hardly a man of integrity with this decision! He knew she was guilty and caved to Obama! Plain and simple! Another Obama scapegoat? Obama, you are a disgrace!

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 09:41:52 PM »

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 10:37:13 PM »

You've actually improved her image from how she actually looks!

I never would have believed it possible! lol
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 09:30:49 AM »
Hillary Clinton makes a mockery of justice (SHE IS A LIAR AND NO ONE SHOULD VOTE FOR HER TO SIT IN THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT! IF SHE WOULD LIE ABOUT THIS, THINK WHAT ELSE SHE WILL DO WHEN SHE HAS FULL POWER IN THE US GOVERNMENT. DO NOT ELECT THIS DISGUSTING PERSON! THE CLINTONS HAVE SOLD AMERICA OUT, BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS POWER OVER THE LITTLE PEOPLE THEY PRETEND TO CARE FOR (THAT'S BS!), AND FOR THAT REASON THEY MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GET NEAR ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION EVER AGAIN! )
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/opinions/clinton-emails-fbi-decision-sexton/index.html

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 09:58:37 AM »
Peak FBI Corruption? Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For “Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials” According to Comey, "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."
http://www.infowars.com/peak-fbi-corruption-meet-bryan-nishimura-found-guilty-for-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials/

Folsom Naval Reservist is Sentenced After Pleading Guilty to Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Materials
https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials

SO, ASK YOURSELF WHY COMEY DIDN'T DO HIS JOB? IMO, IT IS EITHER BECAUSE HE WAS THREATENED OR PAID OFF BY OBAMA/CLINTON AND THEIR SURROGATES! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THAT AMERICA NO LONGER HAS ANY REAL MEN WHO WILL STAND UP TO THE CLINTONS AND TAKE THEM DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL. I GUESS WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SHOW HER THE DOOR IN THE GENERAL ELECTION. MAKE IT HAPPEN, AMERICA! TAKING AWAY HER POWER IS THE ONLY THING SHE UNDERSTANDS! IT MUST BE DONE!

AS FOR COMEY, HOW SHAMEFUL THAT HE COULDN'T FIND HIS SPINE!

THIS IS WHY AMERICANS ARE SUPPORTING TRUMP. THE MAN IS A REAL MAN WITH A SPINE AND IS STANDING UP TO THE CLINTONS, OBAMA AND ALL THEIR SICK GLOBALIST MANIAC BUDDIES WHO ARE DESTROYING AMERICA. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT, AND ARE NOT SUPPORTING TRUMP, THEN YOU ARE CLUELESS AND PART OF THE PROBLEM IN AMERICA. GET EDUCATED AMERICA! THE COUNTRY NEEDS A REAL MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE WITH THE BALLS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SNIVELING IDIOTS/CRIMINALS LURKING IN EVERY AREA OF THE GOVERNMENT! THEY MUST BE EXPELLED AND MANY BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

WE THE PEOPLE - TAKE YOUR NATION BACK! IT'S UP TO YOU TO DO THIS IN NOVEMBER. IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 10:30:32 AM »
Hillary’s Lies, The Air Gap Rule, and Systematic Perfidy
https://survivalblog.com/hillarys-lies-the-air-gap-rule-and-systematic-perfidy/

Hillary’s Lies, The Air Gap Rule, and Systematic Perfidy  By James Wesley Rawles | July 6, 2016

FBI Director James Comey flat out lied to the American people yesterday, when he described Hillary Clinton and the State Department’s staffers as “extremely careless” and declined to refer her case for prosecution. What they actually did was far more serious than “careless”. Without a doubt, they willfully, criminally, treasonously carried out deliberate steps to copy classified paragraphs to an unsecure private server, and then they lied about it and also tried to delete files and confound investigators to cover their tracks.

By not confirming this perfidy with a criminal referral, Mr. Comey just made himself an indirect party to their crimes. Let me explain why I know this with certainty:

First, all classified documents are kept on dedicated independent encrypted computer systems and networks that do not cross over into the unclassified world. These computers are all very carefully air gapped–meaning that they NEVER have a physical connection to computers on unclassified networks. Therefore, there were only three ways that those 2,100+ classified paragraphs (some of them TS Codeword!) could have ended up in unclassified e-mails:

While reading one screen, someone laboriously keyed them in by hand, to appear on another screen. (This is unlikely, or human transcription errors would have been obvious.)

Someone “bridged the air gap” with an Ethernet cable or other data cable. Also unlikely, but that is possible in a worst-case security breach.

Someone copied classified files (or excerpts from them), using a memory stick or other removable memory media. (The most likely method used.)

Second, even if the Air Gap Rule violations could somehow be explained, then there is still the issue of the systematic removal of the classification markings on the documents. Not only does the top and bottom of each page carry a classification marking, but each individual paragraph contained within the document carries a classification prefix. These paragraph prefixes include:

(U) Which stands for Unclassified

(C) Which stands for Confidential

(S) Which stands for Secret

(NF) A secondary marking which stands for No Foreign (NOFORN) dissemination (So, for example, in might read: S/NF”)

(TS/Codeword) Which stands for Top Secret and the initials of a SCI compartment codeword.

Note: There are also other variations of these markings. And I can’t even mention any of those codewords or their initials because they themselves are considered classified!

The inescapable and inconvenient truth is that those top, bottom, and paragraph classification markings don’t disappear without someone taking the time and trouble to painstakingly remove them! Again, this could not have been any sort of carelessness.
Conclusion

If anyone else in government service (whether military or civilian) had done what Hillary perfidiously ordered her staff to repeatedly do, then if detected they’d be immediately arrested and within a few short months they’d face trial and probably be serving 10+ years of hard time in a Federal Pen. But apparently Hitlery Clinton is so witchy special that laws don’t apply to her–at least in the eyes of the politically-appointed FBI director.

As a former Intelligence officer, I am absolutely sickened and appalled to see Director Comey sell out the way that he did. Curse you, Mr. Comey! If J. Edgar Hoover were alive today, he would spit in your eye.- JWR

Yes, Comey is a sellout, but the buck stops with OBAMA, CLINTONS, AND LORETTA LYNCH and their surrogates! They are traitors!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 10:59:17 AM »
Darrell Issa: ‘We Are in a Crisis,’ and Hillary Clinton Is a ‘Criminal Involved in a Criminal Enterprise’
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/06/darrell-issa-we-are-in-a-crisis-and-hillary-clinton-is-a-criminal-involved-in-a-criminal-enterprise/

Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, talked with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon about President Barack Obama’s willful disregard for the law as president and the FBI’s decision not to charge Hillary Clinton for her actions involving top secret emails.

Issa said:

We are in a crisis because Hillary Clinton, if the voters do not stop her, will be the next President of the United States. She will, in fact, on Day One say, “Pardon me,” and she’ll mean it. She’ll have pardoned herself. She will have, in fact, gone from being a criminal involved in a criminal enterprise — obviously, Clinton Cash depicted that — and somebody who flaunted the security laws, the privacy laws, the presidential and the Federal Records Act, and gotten away with it.

AMERICA, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND STOP HILLARY! PARTIES DON'T MATTER ANYMORE WHEN YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL SEEKING OFFICE, YET AGAIN! THEY KEEP COMING BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO ALLOW THEM TO DO SO. YOU MUST STOP HILLARY AND BILL FROM GETTING BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE, OR YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR FUTURE IS DONE!

NOVEMBER WILL DECIDE WHETHER HILLARY AND BILL ARE FINALLY PROSECUTED FOR THEIR CRIMES OR ALLOWED TO CONTINUE THEM IN OFFICE. YOU MUST MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION THIS TIME, AMERICA! IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BRING REAL JUSTICE TO THESE CRIMINALS POSING AS LEADERS, AND DON'T STOP WITH PROSECUTING ONLY BILL AND HILLARY, THERE ARE MANY MORE IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WHO NEED PROSECUTION!

FIND YOUR SPINE, AMERICA! THE FUTURE OF YOUR COUNTRY IS UP TO YOU! DO YOU WANT TO BE RULED BY A CRIMINAL LIAR LIKE HILLARY AND BILL, OR WILL YOU OPT FOR A REAL LEADER TO CLEAN UP THE CESSPOOL THAT IS WASHINGTON?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 11:02:28 AM »
So IS James Comey a " Never Trump" 'er ? eh ???

He is a BUSH 'ee - he is US Chamber of Commerce - He is MIC (Lockheed Martin)  - He is a Obama 'ee !

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/article3778335.ece

Obama to choose former Bush aide James Comey to head FBI

wayback:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-fbi-james-comey-223071

FBI's Comey: I feel 'pressure' to quickly finish Clinton email probe
Handling investigation 'well' is top priority, FBI director says, rejecting any 'external deadline'
By Josh Gerstein
05/11/16 01:23 PM EDT

Comey indicated he's not taking into account political events, including the upcoming conventions or the fall election.
Asked about complaints from some security clearance holders that they would be in jail if they acted similarly to Clinton, the FBI director declined to comment directly, but said: "There's no special set of rules for anybody that the FBI investigates."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-fbi-james-comey-223071#ixzz4DdnWm4g5
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

| - --- -

Now JUST READ HIS bio:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey
James Brien Comey, Jr. (born December 14, 1960) is an American lawyer. He is the seventh and current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

He was the United States Deputy Attorney General, serving in President George W. Bush's administration.

As Deputy Attorney General, Comey was the second-highest-ranking official in the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) and ran the day-to-day operations of the Department, serving in that office from December 2003 through August 2005. He was U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York prior to becoming Deputy Attorney General.

In December 2003, as Deputy Attorney General, Comey appointed the U.S. Attorney in Chicago, close friend and former colleague Patrick Fitzgerald, as Special Counsel to head the CIA leak grand jury investigation after Attorney General John Ashcroft recused himself.

In August 2005, Comey left the DOJ and he became General Counsel and Senior Vice President of Lockheed Martin.

https://www.opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=70344
In 2005, Comey left law enforcement for the defense industry, joining money-in-politics powerhouse Lockheed Martin. As senior vice president and general counsel he earned more than $6 million in compensation in his last full year with the company.

]

2009-2010 US Chamber of Commerce's National Chamber Litigation Center

In 2010, he became General Counsel at Bridgewater Associates.

[ Bridgewater manages approximately $150 billion in global investments for a wide array of institutional clients, including foreign governments and central banks, corporate and public pension funds, university endowments and charitable foundations. Approximately 1,500 people work at Bridgewater, which is based in Westport, Connecticut.  ]

In early 2013, he left Bridgewater to become Senior Research Scholar and Hertog Fellow on National Security Law at Columbia Law School.

He also joined the London-based board of directors of HSBC Holdings.

[ http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/06/comey-oversaw-drug-cartel-money-laundering-operations-as-a-top-executive-at-hsbc-bank/
  Comey Oversaw Drug Cartel Money Laundering Operations As a Top Executive At HSBC Bank = Comey the Criminal Globalist
]
In 2013, Comey was appointed as the director of the FBI by President Barack Obama.

| - - - -

http://theweek.com/articles/463795/james-comey-why-obama-wants-republican-fbi-chief
James Comey: Why Obama wants a Republican to be FBI chief
 May 30, 2013
Why would Obama pick him for such a high-profile job?
It also helps Comey that his "prime backer in that project" was then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder," says The Washingtonian's Graff. "Comey was so proud of his Richmond work that a gun confiscated in Project Exile hung in his office as general counsel at Lockheed Martin after leaving the Bush administration."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/23/eric-holder-has-viewed-gun-prosecutions-as-a-local/
Eric Holder has viewed gun prosecutions as a local, not federal matter
Kelly Riddell - The Washington Times - Wednesday, July 23, 2014

When U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder was serving as deputy attorney general at the Justice Department under then-president Bill Clinton, he refused to endorse a local initiative in Richmond, Virginia, credited by locals for dramatically reducing gun violence in their city.

The plan, called “Project Exile,” was partially the brainchild of then U.S. Attorney Jim Comey – who is now the FBI director. The idea behind Project Exile was to federally prosecute felons caught with an illegal gun thereby sending them away for five years to federal prison, without plea bargaining and no parole, if convicted. The program has been cited by local officials for changing criminal behavior and reducing homicides by one-half in just one year.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5