EU Remainers More Likely To Identify As ‘Bottoms’

Author Topic: EU Remainers More Likely To Identify As ‘Bottoms’  (Read 932 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cheeselet Pupps

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 19
EU Remainers More Likely To Identify As ‘Bottoms’
« on: June 06, 2016, 05:00:59 PM »
Those hoping that Britain stays in the European Union are much more likely to identify as ‘bottoms’ than their Brexit counterparts.


Some 78% of Remainers strongly identified with ‘bottoms’. The other 22% said they’d think about it.

http://www.thecodpiece.com/politics/eu-remainers-identify-bottoms/