Obama stutters when attacking Trump.

Author Topic: Obama stutters when attacking Trump.  (Read 3045 times)

Offline chris jones

Obama stutters when attacking Trump.
« on: June 04, 2016, 10:30:20 PM »
   If If If   ....he says,,

If i seem to go off the edge a tad, don't worry I'm keenly aware I'm cynical.
 I have allways had a feeling from his speches that are not all tele prompted, he has an ear bug receptor, weird-I know. Though I did see a either a cyst or bug on his right ear at one point and tried to capture the image..
  I have watched his speaches and pauses endlesly, he goes on a quick roll- his boy language changes, facial features etc as if designed, orchestrated. Sure he has bee nurtured and schooled, but at times is as if he is dependent on a differnt source
  i get the fact he is clever, and rehearsed, but I wonder if it is tad more than that when under pressure , as if he waiting to get que to his next line.
  OK, I get it, I may be over  the edge a tad, its just the fact i pay very close attention to their pol profiles, time lapses, facial and body language, actions, etc....Consider me off the rails on this one, its OK.. Forget I said this offended.

Offline Honor18

Re: Obama stutters when attacking Trump.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 07:21:25 AM »
When I was working in loss prevention I trained in observation and interrogation techniques and man is it useful in everyday life all conversations including watching speeches and so forth body language tells you everything if you know what to look for, Chris you are not wrong to recognize these things while watching Ovomit or the Hag Hillary while they are talking their filth .......

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 09:40:39 AM »
Obama is nothing but another trained monkey from the globalist stables pulled out to defraud the people yet again! He works for them, not for you. You can say the same about GHWB, Clinton, GWB and Clinton 2. They are the globalists tools being used to invoke globalism and destroy America. Globalists use the biggest cowards in the world and those who only want power and fame, so will do anything they are told as long as it benefits them personally. Very shameful!

They use teleprompters because they are told how to think, what to say and what to do. When their teleprompters fail, they can't think for themselves because they are so use to being controlled by their masters.

If they were real AMERICANS AND LEADERS TRULY WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE, they would not need teleprompters and all the lies AND HELP from a bought off media, who only protects globalists AND LIES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE (EX: TRUMP). They are afraid of Trump because he is exposing their LIES and educating the public to what is wrong in DC!

Finally a REAL AMERICAN MAN is showing little boy Obama and all his freak friends - THE GLOBALISTS - what a real man and real leader does when confronted with tyrannical nobodies - HE EXPOSES THEM, MAKES THEM FEAR HIM AND THE PEOPLE, AND THEN ONCE IN OFFICE JAILS THEIR LITTLE BUTTS FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE NATION. YOU SEE, OBAMA AND FRIENDS ARE AFRAID OF PROSECUTION ONCE A REAL LEADER GETS INTO OFFICE, SO THEY ARE GOING OFF THE RAILS NOW IN FEAR OF FINALLY BEING CALLED OUT FOR THEIR CRIMES!

ONCE TRUMP IS IN OFFICE, MANY HEADS NEED TO ROLL STARTING WITH OBAMA AND CREW. THEIR LOYALTY HAS BEEN TO THE GLOBALISTS AND THEIR AGENDA, NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND ANY WHO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED NEED TO BE BROUGHT DOWN AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! PERIOD!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 04:29:07 PM »
He stopped on the word "religion."  He had all the body language, facial expression and pose for an expected response from the crowd.   Like so many other end-notes in his statements, he paused.  He seemed to expect the typical cheers.. but it didn't go over.   The crowd was silent.  The word "religion" didn't seem to work and the people, instead of making a commotion, were waiting to hear more.

Well.  The teleprompter wasn't prepared for this.  He had to do and say something to cover for the period of time that the crowd would normally be reacting -- waiting for the teleprompter to cue up.  Alex was right -- he was very scared as the stuttering, and tongue-tiedness showed.  He wondered if this is the crowd that was going to take him down because they didn't respond with the anticipated crowd roar over "religion."

Evidently "religion" is a cue to judge the successfulness of their agenda at this point in time.  The eyeopener and the resulting fear made him lose his poise and stutter, out-of-control.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 06:32:34 PM »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 09:08:38 PM »
  Oby said this will stop the progress they started..........
  Can anyone come up with any form of PROGRESS, sexless pottys.
  They are truly convinced the public are morons.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 12:43:38 AM »
Thanks jofortruth.  It just jumped out at me.

Chris -- It's so true about the pottys.  It seems he's made his mark for what he'll go down in history for.. wow. 

But, but.. I know there are urinals, but aren't the other ones genderless?  I don't get it at all.   And, girl bathrooms contain in the big stall a place to change the baby.  I would want privacy for my baby like is already provided.  Plus, the men's has a urine smell that is highly unpleasant.  I just can't imagine a group potty that would be ok.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 09:16:17 AM »
   Oby will go down in history as the all unisex potty king.
That asside, if you watch this guy closely when the heat is on a tad, he pauses and puts on the exact firm, chin out, know it all face before he does his come back.
 During that pause i would swear he is being messaged, not twighlight zone sh**t,,If he skips a beat and pauses- please pay attention.
 generally he is well rehearsed or telepromted, however if he isnt prepped up on the topics this is the moment in my cynical opinion he is helped along, wired in.
 2016 is unpredictable, the royalty, their criminal acts, the debt, the wars, all of it.
This indicates to me they are capable of anything to remain in control.