The more things change the more they remain the same...

Author Topic: The more things change the more they remain the same...  (Read 1169 times)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
The more things change the more they remain the same...
« on: June 02, 2016, 07:44:53 PM »
On the Alex Jones Show yesterday Alex referenced this article regarding FaceBook and it's founder... Alex's take was that FaceBook has become the largest peopled "Empire" on Earth. A virtual internet nation, a Fellaheen internet ghetto by any metric with 1.6 Billion followers, but only one leader, one "emperor"... Who is this man and who is his infamous look-a-like progenitor... and above all... what ambitions, pathologies, despotisms, and perversions, do they "commonly" share?

Whether it be Gaius Caesar (Caligula) 18 centuries ago or Mark Zuckerberg today the absolute control of the levers of power was and is at their lustful whim... it is the age old corruptly arbitrary dictatorial schema, paradigm shifted to a higher more destructive level. The bottom line for them is futility in the end, as folks glimpse and grasp the power scam. This proves that the more things change the more they remain the same... the globalists are not invincible when we stand against them by refusing acquiescence to their system.

JTCoyoté

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the
United States never to take active part
in the quarrels of Europe. Their political
interests are entirely distinct from ours.
Their mutual jealousies, their balance of
power, their complicated alliances, their
forms and principles of government, are
all foreign to us. They are nations of
eternal war. All their energies are expended
in the destruction of the labor, property
and lives of their people."

~Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Re: The more things change the more they remain the same...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:30:41 PM »
Test

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 12:18:08 PM »
To me, Faceboot EPITOMIZES the New World Order...

The EVERPRESENT spying is 1 thing -- but I believe it was also the main driving force behind the apparent decline of the Global Resistance we have witnessed in this decade... I mean, it's like a MASSIVE cancer sucking LIFE out of the Innernet!
Gather before me, darkness of the abyss!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 01:25:09 PM »
wow ... that was a great post ...

lets see Google - youtube - facebook  - 23andMe ... Paypal ...  Intuit (turbotax) ... Oracle ...  Bloomberg LP  ... hmmm ...   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGb3tYJMIk
Anne Wojcicki on Breakthrough Prize, Trump and 23andMe 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6NlBNGFa9w
#TalkToMe: Susan & Esther Wojcicki
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5