Donald Trump is the rider on the white horse .....This is FACT , Not Opinion LOL

Author Topic: Donald Trump is the rider on the white horse .....This is FACT , Not Opinion LOL  (Read 1713 times)

Online marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
"I looked up and saw a white horse. Its rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory" (Revelation 6:2).

Donald Trump is the rider on the white horse .....This is FACT , Not Opinio

LOL...........

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mf3f783c4ac41a7aed2d9ec5290f4af86H0&w=300&h=202&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

anyone who can't see this is going to the lake of fire...LOL💀🕷🕷📖........☕w

The Donald Trump Prophecy - End Time Presidential Election 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsQG6WzmuE8

Online marlowe

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Donald Trump Game of Thrones Winter is Trumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lGH_DvtBEM

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!

Re: Mormon Mind Control: US Intel, Planet Kolob & the Romney Deception

« Reply #480 on: November 04, 2012, 02:38:20 AM »

Behold a White Horse

Revelation 6:1  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2  And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Come and see

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Here we have a true picture of the returning Christ, the Word of God, Jesus Christ. It is the picture that is going to be counterfeited to the best of the ability of the deception, (strong delusion)   that the end times can produce. The first of the four horsemen that usher in the tribulation that comes upon the world. The foundation of the Anti-Christ’s apoplectic kingdom he will be allowed to establish. 

Biblical Truth Translated Into the Natural   

Unwinding the spirit of God’s word certainly will not translate well with all. My humble apologies for any weakness I may exhibit by my lack of full understanding. May the best of the ability given unto me illustrate enough to admonish the reader to consider.

Current News   

The world is unraveling, wars, rumors of war, famine, earthquakes , etc….. Most everyone seem to have a sense of anticipation of a major event of doom. The economies of the world have been compromised, currencies base on fiat faith is coming to critical mass. Civilization is established of a frazil shifting body of uncertainty. The infrastructures could be instantly shutdown creating a disaster beyond the contemplations most are not prepared to face. The human tow calculated to a level beyond anything that has happen since the flood of Noah. The stage is set, we all know it, we are waiting for something just what it will be and when is the question, but for a certainty it will start with the white horse. 
Focusing

How literal do we have to be? The speculations we can evaluate build foundation to draw conclusions to answer the questions we have in relation to these biblical revelations. The deeper or established the relationship of the evaluation the more conclusive we can speculate. That is why this White Horse Prophecy has traction. For nearly two hundred years an organization rooted in the Luciferian Illuminati, (Freemasonry) The Mormons, (THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS), has secretly propagated a White Horse Prophecy. 

Possibilities

I have heard it said many times where is “America” in the bible. The speculation varies and clearly it seem such a visible nation as America has to fit into the picture, especially in the present truth that we are looking at in today’s history. I believe she is very much in the picture but a little book sealed, she is the seven thunders.   
Revelation 10
How sweet in the month has America been, but has become bitter in the belly.     The land of freedom and liberty, she has been able to produce the richest and most free society in the history of the world. Now the understanding is coming that she has become most miserable and wretched her decadence has driven her into the despotism that rivals Sodom and Gomorrah. 

The Church of the Laodiceans

The last of the seven churches mentioned in Revelations is the Laodiceans characterized as lukewarm. Transposed off of the Church of Philadelphia  the most upright and desirable of all, thus we have America, Philadelphia to Laodicea, sweet in your mouth and bitter in your belly. 

Come out   

Judgment must begin  in the house of the Lord, the church of God, for where much is given much is required.  The plagues that are and will come on America for her sorcery and all the other nations  that give her strength  will reap the whirlwind  of their sowing, God is not mocked . The Babylon of our making from the knowledge of good and evil is coming to full fruition and his people must come out of her . Fear not for God has not given unto us a spirit of fear but of sound mind, gather up substance in this land of peace , for if you cannot contend or are wearied now what will you do when the horsemen come . 

Her Sins

What sins bear such judgment? Probably not what many expect! See God is not going to put up with being provoked by a bunch of mockers. God has given us the word of reconciliation  those that reject it by their mocking provocation will not enter into his rest but end up dwelling in the plagues of their own making.   
As the ecumenical movement comes into focus Billy and Franklyn Graham endorse Mitt Romney following others Protestant Church leaders ready to give the crown of America to a cult member that has design to invade countries all over world and lead America into a World War is setting the stage for the four horseman of the Apocalypse. Now the Catholic Church has set the stage for its return to ruling the world as the fourth beast, this falling away indicates that the revelation and time line is about to start its countdown.
The New World Order and the One World Religion are moving into coordination that a desperate event will prorogates its acceptance (this will be a false flag) of their elicited conjugal relationship. The Lamb with two horns will cause the world to worship the beast by it subtilty, power and sorceries.  The scenario of who fits the bill could not be better fitted as this Lamb as being United States and Israel. These two sources articulate a Judeo Christian persona of a Lamb that no others could equate a symbolic metaphoric full qualification. This also fits with the little book of Revelation 10 of how something could start off so good sweet in your mouth and end up as so bitter in ones belly as to speak like a dragon the allegoric connection tends to again confer it relationship. Both nations are waiting for the appearance of the Messiah and are clearly representations of God’s grace on a people, thus a Lamb, the symbol of Christ the Messiah.
So when the false Messiah, the Anti-Christ, comes to the pinnacle of its power to declare himself as God who else could be as influential to be able to deceive the very elect?  This has always been Satan’s goal was to steal, kill and destroy the people called by God’s name. He has been gathering them unto himself through the age old lie, the strong delusion, yea hath God said, versions of God’s word. By fracturing the word of God he has been able to create an ecumenical One World Religion, the whore that rides on his back, which will be extrapolated under the guides of the Roman Empire of the Catholic Church, Mystery Babylon . All those that do not assimilate will be as always the target of its wrath, history has clearly shown her mighty terror and willingness to kill the saints of God and destroy the word of God. The Harlot that has deceived the whole world will ride upon a beast that will be the Four Reich the Four Beast that God will show to the entire world to be the Son of Perdition, Lucifer the Devil, fallen and cast down. The seven heads of this beast sit this World Religion of Popery of the world, the Pontius of the word of its god, known as the Vatican. The ten horns that give her the power to rule is such a way it personifies the mockery Lucifer intended from the Garden.  The multi-fractional appearance of the beast anthropomorphizes the depth of its deception the wonderfulness of its wickedness of the Dragon. 

Conclusion:

Still to come!
What do you under-stand?

Online marlowe

We are living through an epic time period............................

If you don't think this is true YOU are brain dead ....IMHO........

[/Never before has evil shown it's face so openly as with Hilary , Ted Cruz
Obama , etc.b]

Demons Walk Among Us: The Five Stages of Awakening & How to Protect Ourselves From Evil

What to Do for Protection in this Spiritual warfare between Good and Evil.
~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CJUr7Hu1s&feature=em-uploademail

Offline newmax

This thread is fascinating, thank you!

Offline decemberfellow

Thank you for posting this.  I shared the video on demons walk among us.  very good.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
I would like to add -

The devil has many faces.   
Be Prepared

Online marlowe

Here is a Texas minister talking positively about Trump ....

Dr.  Wallnau on Trump and Common Grace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4CzIESA9Ck&feature=em-uploademail

Offline Outer Haven

I think the Emperor is a pretty cool guy, eh? Makes America Great Again™ and doesn't afraid of anything.
The choice is simple: either God or the world.

Offline Effie Trinket

"I looked up and saw a white horse. Its rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory" (Revelation 6:2).

Donald Trump is the rider on the white horse .....This is FACT , Not Opinio

LOL...........

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mf3f783c4ac41a7aed2d9ec5290f4af86H0&w=300&h=202&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

anyone who can't see this is going to the lake of fire...LOL💀🕷🕷📖........☕w

The Donald Trump Prophecy - End Time Presidential Election 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsQG6WzmuE8
Quite the opposite, sorry to break it to you.  That opposite would be the Pale, not white, horse that the ceremonial puppet represents:

Revelation 6:8

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.”