Is Obama Now Officially Insane?

Author Topic: Is Obama Now Officially Insane?  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Rex

Is Obama Now Officially Insane?
« on: May 16, 2016, 11:46:19 PM »
Obama's directive saying that your gender is whatever you decide it is makes me think of the emperor Caligula.  He married his horse.  Obama's latest dictate saying that boys can use the girls' locker rooms in schools is Caligula-level insanity.

The Twenty-fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution allows for the removal of an incapacitated president.  Is Obama now unable to differentiate make believe from reality?  Should he be removed from office?

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: Is Obama Now Officially Insane?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 04:00:49 AM »
@ Rex......Good Point ...here is a video posted 5 months ago

Germany Breaks With US Over Foreign Policy & Warns that Obama "May Be Insane"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcSUCY-9gls&feature=em-uploademail

Offline Rex

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 01:21:00 PM »
Thanks for the link.  Good video.  But it makes a claim of Obama's possible insanity based on him not knowing about intelligence reports.  That could simply mean he's uninformed.

But the "your gender is in your mind" thing is truly insane.  It's makes me think of the clinical definition of insanity--not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

Personally I think Obama's as sane as any America-hating Marxist Muslim can be, and he's simply carrying out a destructive agenda.

But...if you judge people solely on their actions and statements, then Obama's "your gender is in your mind" belief would mean that he doesn't know a fundamental law of nature.  Hence, he is incapacitated.  He could be removed from office, according to the 25th Amendment.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 04:36:34 PM »