Obama grovelling to the Saudis

Author Topic: Obama grovelling to the Saudis  (Read 2925 times)

Offline oz93666

Obama grovelling to the Saudis
« on: April 27, 2016, 11:34:56 PM »
Does anyone here seriously think the Saudis are anywhere but at the bottom of the NWO pecking order ? ....That they were 'behind 9/11' ?

The Saudis were put into power by the West on the understanding they did exactly what they're told , otherwise they'd be squashed like bugs. Their oil output rate , funding of ISIS , involvement in 9/11 is all dictated by the CIA, they have no political will of their own.

The political  shenanigans around 9/11 is about american politicians protecting themselves.... If it looks like 9/11 truth is going mainstream , the  Saudis will take the blame.

So what's behind the grovelling obama? ..... It creates the facade that the Saudis are powerful ..... It sends a message to the muslim world that obama is one of them , helping them to get back at the west.

Perhaps obama is mind controlled , and actually does believe in Islam.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Re: Obama grovelling to the Saudis
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 12:25:51 AM »
MK Ultra never went away, it only morphed into a more
fine tuned device to control most of the elected politicians.
Many are MK Ultra'd .    But as you pondered...is zero (obama)
mind controlled to kiss the saudi's butts?  Or as I ponder...is
zero furthering the Muslim Agenda and the War on Whites?
Be Prepared

Offline oz93666

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 12:01:55 PM »
  Or as I ponder...is
obma furthering the Muslim Agenda and the War on Whites?

I'm not sure there is a muslim agenda(in any serious way) .... neither is there communist agenda, or a black lives matter agenda... Surely there is one NWO/CIA/Illuminati agenda, which uses these different groups and tricks them into action by making them believe they can achieve their vaguely defined goals.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 03:59:56 PM »
oz, I'm on dial up and can't get most links to load on my end
but query the phrase -

Muslims to outbreed by 2030

It's been an agenda since 2005, and what's going on in Europe
with the flooding of muslims it's been stated their agenda is
a "Cultural Jihad"

IMO there is a war on whites, I'm not racist either.

The NWO is impatient to implement their agenda,
in the not too distant future, what's happening nowadays
in the world and USA is going to look like "good times".

JMHO
Be Prepared

Offline oz93666

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 06:37:39 PM »
Yes I agree with that , but this has all been engineered by the NWO, they've sought out , funded and promoted the few % of muslims who are that  extreme . Western politicians have opened the borders to allow the invaders in . This has been their plan going back centuries (see albert pike) to make WWIII a clash of religions, the only surprise , for many , is that this WWIII will be on a high street near you, not in some distant land.

I imagine, when the economy does collapse the muslim invaders will grab what they want, law and order will break down in the west, and the NWO will declare the  martial law they wan't.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 12:17:18 AM »
Yes I agree with that , but this has all been engineered by the NWO, they've sought out , funded and promoted the few % of muslims who are that  extreme . Western politicians have opened the borders to allow the invaders in . This has been their plan going back centuries (see albert pike) to make WWIII a clash of religions, the only surprise , for many , is that this WWIII will be on a high street near you, not in some distant land.

I imagine, when the economy does collapse the muslim invaders will grab what they want, law and order will break down in the west, and the NWO will declare the  martial law they wan't.

Yep, that sums it up oz, and by the way welcome to the forum here.
One must be prepared even for a feral and decaying society in the
event it all breaks loose.  They'll have to bring in the U.N. if they want
a martial law, the USA is a large land mass.

Speaking of the economy collapsing, here's the link to the

Financial Crisis  - section of the forum.   Even at a quick glance
of the thread titles on any given day, it's coming unglued. 

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=198.0

Be Prepared

Offline oz93666

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 08:22:56 AM »
Thanks for the welcome , windy.... I've been listening to Alex ,most days for 17years now... my usual stomping ground is the davidickeforum , I'm a UK citizen , emigrated to Thailand 8 years ago to escape the collapse of western civilization... living in the jungle here, well dug in with an underground shelter ...I expect to survive most things.... that's me ...cheers...oz

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 02:56:34 AM »
oz,  when I didn't have internet off and on where I live I
could listen to the Alex Jones Show on my land line telephone.
I have unlimited long distance, his listen line is in Texas and
North Dakota also has a phone number to listen to the show and
I could stay pretty darn current with what was going on in the
world and also what was going on with the NWO soley from listening
to Alex's show.  I didn't feel isolated by not having internet, I could
stay in the know.

I'm a prepper, have been for many, many years.  It'll get down to basics,
but it sounds like your set up will see you through.

(For those who don't know what "Dug-In" means,  that's prepper speak
for having all your tangible items to survive already at home,
stored away for X amount of months or years. )

I also oz expect to survive most things, it's a mind set, it's cro-magnon
and I intend to live. 

Be Prepared

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 11:37:17 PM »
CNN: US President Barack Obama vetoed a bill Friday that would allow family members of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia, pitting him against Congress and both presidential candidates on an emotionally charged matter.
The White House claimed the legislation could expose US diplomats and servicemen to litigation in other countries. Republican and Democratic leaders in Congress say they'll override Obama's veto next week.

Obama has now issued 12 vetoes. If successful, Congress' override would be the first of Obama's presidency.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/september-11-bill-saudi-arabia-veto/http://

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 03:46:34 AM »
CNN: US President Barack Obama vetoed a bill Friday that would allow family members of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia, pitting him against Congress and both presidential candidates on an emotionally charged matter.
The White House claimed the legislation could expose US diplomats and servicemen to litigation in other countries. Republican and Democratic leaders in Congress say they'll override Obama's veto next week.

Obama has now issued 12 vetoes. If successful, Congress' override would be the first of Obama's presidency.

September 23, 2016, 06:18 pm

Trump slams Obama for ‘shameful’ 9/11 bill veto

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/september-11-bill-saudi-arabia-veto/http://

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297558-trump-rips-obama-for-shameful-9-11-veto