ILLEGALS KILLING AMERICANS, RAPING AMERICANS, ETC. --STORIES HERE

Author Topic: ILLEGALS KILLING AMERICANS, RAPING AMERICANS, ETC. --STORIES HERE  (Read 7348 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

THIS CAN BE BY ANY WAY---Car accidents, murders, knifings, etc.

It seems like these happen almost every day.

2 of my family members were in separate car wrecks that shortened their lives.  THET ARE BOTH DEAD NOW.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: ILLEGALS KILLING AMERICANS, RAPING AMERICANS, ETC. --STORIES HERE
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 12:11:23 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/06/previously-deported-illegal-alien-may-face-charges-for-killing-texas-firefighter-and-two-children/

Previously Deported Illegal Alien May Face Charges for Killing Texas Firefighter, 2 Children

An illegal alien who hit a Texas firefighter head-on and killed him and his four-year-old stepdaughter and 22-month-old son will be charged with criminally negligent homicide if he recovers from his critical injuries.

The man did not have a drivers license and was in the country illegally, according to the CBS affiliate for Dallas/Fort Worth. He first came to the U.S. in 2006 but was deported in 2008.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 04:17:19 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that larsonstdoc .  Before we moved here
and bailed out of California, we lived where all the illegals came to.
They don't live by the rules we all do, they'll buy a junker car for
$400 and of course no insurance and get wasted drunk and drive.
All of them have a plan if they get in trouble and that is to run back
over the border back to Mexico to evade the law in the USA.

Hubby worked with many  in the construction industry, all illegals,
the "cheapest bid" one the contract and most of the Subs on the jobsites
all hired illegals.   Hubby would have to find one that spoke english and
get things translated,  many times he was told to the "hour"  by them how
long it would take to get back across the border, they don't care what they
do here, as long as they can get back "home" in 11-13 straight hours...

If anyone finds a lot of mexican illegals are in their area, residing, etc.
and need a heads' up what they do, how to protect yourself, ask me,
we lived in what the cops in one small town in California called :

Little Mexico

and of course the realtors said nothing when they sold hubby his
bachelor house there before I met him, and the house we lived in
amongst this puke for way too long.   And... the small house 11
houses down the street from us there, it houses no kidding 58
illegals, all men, it was a migrant laborer house and they all
used the backyard for a giant toilet!

They also steal really  bad, the women too.  They hate whites
with a passion.
Be Prepared

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 09:02:23 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526829/Drunk-illegal-immigrant-killed-woman-crashed-street-racing-NOT-labelled-violent-criminal-wasn-t-held-run.html

Drunk-driving illegal immigrant who killed straight-A college student on her graduation day was let go by immigration because he 'wasn't violent' and is now on the run

Edwin Mejia, 19, faces up to 20 years in prison for his role in a fatal crash that killed 21-year-old Sarah Root on January 31 in Omaha

Police say Mejia was drunk and street racing when he crashed into Root's SUV that was stopped at a light

Mejia, who is from Honduras, was driving on a suspended license and faces a motor vehicle homicide charge, but posted $5,000 bail and fled

ICE has placed him on their 'Most Wanted' list after not detaining him

Hours before the crash, Root graduated from college with straight A's

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 09:08:17 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that larsonstdoc .  Before we moved here
and bailed out of California, we lived where all the illegals came to.
They don't live by the rules we all do, they'll buy a junker car for
$400 and of course no insurance and get wasted drunk and drive.
All of them have a plan if they get in trouble and that is to run back
over the border back to Mexico to evade the law in the USA.

Hubby worked with many  in the construction industry, all illegals,
the "cheapest bid" one the contract and most of the Subs on the jobsites
all hired illegals.   Hubby would have to find one that spoke english and
get things translated,  many times he was told to the "hour"  by them how
long it would take to get back across the border, they don't care what they
do here, as long as they can get back "home" in 11-13 straight hours...

If anyone finds a lot of mexican illegals are in their area, residing, etc.
and need a heads' up what they do, how to protect yourself, ask me,
we lived in what the cops in one small town in California called :

Little Mexico

and of course the realtors said nothing when they sold hubby his
bachelor house there before I met him, and the house we lived in
amongst this puke for way too long.   And... the small house 11
houses down the street from us there, it houses no kidding 58
illegals, all men, it was a migrant laborer house and they all
used the backyard for a giant toilet!

They also steal really  bad, the women too.  They hate whites
with a passion.

Windy, it is not politically correct but anybody that looks like a Mexican/Latin American SHOULD BE STOPPED BY THE COPS AND ASKED FOR THEIR LICENSE AND PROOF OF REGISTRATION.  WHY?  Because your family or my family could be the next victims.

I know the stories you told above are true---these people are disgusting that don't follow the basic rules of society.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 09:18:09 PM »
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/21/four-men-illegally-charged-with-assaulting-framingham-couple/Ndri1gUwnvciJTfrEzyvFK/story.html
Four illegal immigrants charged in Framingham assault
By Maria Sacchetti Globe Staff  March 21, 2016

Four illegal immigrants from Guatemala are facing charges that they attacked a man and a woman at knifepoint in Framingham last week. Two of the men had previously been deported, federal immigration officials said.

The Framingham couple told police that they were walking home from a store on March 13 when they encountered several men who were “intoxicated and stumbling” on the street, according to records in Framingham District Court.

... she said two of the men dragged her to a nearby apartment. There, the men sexually assaulted her and beat her boyfriend, she told police. Her boyfriend told police that two of the men threatened them with knives and several threatened to kill them. The court redacted the couple’s names from the police report.

All four men have pleaded not guilty.

Ariel Diaz, 24, was ordered held without bail last week on charges of unarmed robbery, indecent assault, and other assault charges for allegedly kicking the woman’s boyfriend and menacing him with a knife. The boyfriend said Diaz threatened to “carve” him up and “rape your girl.”

The other three men were scheduled for a dangerousness hearing Monday but it was postponed until Thursday so that defense lawyers could review new evidence introduced by the prosecution, including a video. At least two of the men are believed to be brothers, according to the police report.

Elmer Diaz, 19, is charged with rape; assault with a dangerous weapon, a knife; kidnapping; and threatening to commit a crime.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said they have issued detainers for all four men so that they can be taken into custody if they are freed. They said Ariel Diaz and Jarquin-Felipe were both deported in 2014 and apparently reentered the United States illegally. Reentry after deportation is a federal crime.

ICE officials did not say Monday whether they would pursue additional charges against the men.

However, immigration officials said Ariel Diaz was arrested in December 2015 and immigration officials were not notified of the arrest, but it was unclear why.

Maria Sacchetti can be reached at maria.sacchetti@globe.com. Follow her on Twitter @mariasacchetti.

| - - - -

A couple of years ago:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/23/texas-police-arrest-2-illegal-immigrants-gang-rape/

Texas police arrest 2 illegal immigrants in gang-rape of girl, 13
By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Police in Austin, Texas, arrested two Mexicans and held them on immigration detainers, after a 13-year-old girl came forward last week and claimed she was gang-raped by up to 13 men

Arrested were Juan Lozano Ortega, 25, and Edgar Derardo Guzman Perez, 26, police say, the Examiner reported. Both were charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child, and incarcerated in the Travis County Jail on immigration detainers, the Examiner reported.

... She was picked up on June 29 by three men of Latino descent and taken to an apartment complex and raped by a group of men, police said, in the Examiner. Police report there were up to 13 attackers, and some cheered and videotaped during the incident.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 09:37:39 PM »
  Windy, it is not politically correct but anybody that looks like a Mexican/Latin American SHOULD BE STOPPED BY THE COPS AND ASKED FOR THEIR LICENSE AND PROOF OF REGISTRATION.  WHY?  Because your family or my family could be the next victims.

I know the stories you told above are true---these people are disgusting that don't follow the basic rules of society.

AND PROOF OF INSURANCE.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 01:14:42 AM »
I went gray off the internet for a long time larsonstdoc
for several reasons and I have too much to say, too much
knowledge, experiences to let TPTB stifle me.  It doesn't take
long in a small town when the illegals get a foot hold for the
local police department to get on their payola.   Being a night owl
I saw many times around 2 AM  the local cops walking up to several
houses when we lived in "Little Mexico"  with a big smile on their faces,
very short visit, knock on the door, be handed an envelope, cops walk
back to their squad car smiling.   When a small town gets invaded and
the cops get accustomed to that "cash" , they look the other way, protect
the illegals, and do nothing. 

I know there's honorable cops in the USA, but they're getting hard to find.
I saw so much crap for years there.  The things we had to do to secure our
house, yard, implement security, etc.  you feel like you're living in a war zone.
And to this date I can't stand mexican music. 

They've invaded a city just over an hour away where we do our shopping,
that town has no idea what is yet to come.   I know there are good and bad
people in every race, culture, etc.    and a lot of the illegals are illiterate,
they can't even read and write in their native language, and they like to do
things for the "shock value" to shut up women in the neighborhood (white women)
and it only made me hate them more, but it wigged out one of my neighbors
who  had little girls. 

When we sold that house, it got snapped up by who else?  Mexicans.  FHA
loan, jump through burning hoops (us) with the FHA inspector and the seller
who accepts an offer from a buyer who's using an FHA loan, you have to pay
half of their closing costs.   We did and I've never looked back on that, it got
us out of there.     I don't mean to thread drift on this thread,  I could write a
book with what we went through. 
Be Prepared

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 07:35:05 AM »
... the Border Patrol Agents are at
their wits' end with Obama:

Border Patrol Agents: Illegal Aliens Walking
‘Out the Front Door,’ ‘We Don’t Know
Who We’re Releasing’

by IAN HANCHETT  7 Apr 2016

Art Del Cueto, a Border Patrol agent and Vice President of the National Border Patrol Council, which has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, and National Border Patrol Council Spokesman and Border Patrol agent Shawn Moran stated that illegal immigrants who are not given notices to appear “walk out the front door” and “We don’t know who we’re releasing” in a report broadcast on Thursday’s “O’Reilly Factor” on the Fox News Channel.

During the report, Fox News Channel Senior Correspondent Eric Shawn stated that “agents are under orders from the agency headquarters in Washington to release illegals by not giving them what’s called NTAs, notice to appear summonses, that should send them straight to a deportation judge.”

In response to a question on what happens to those who don’t receive NTAs, Del Cueto said, “They get released back into the United States. They walk out the front door.”

Moran added, “We don’t know who we’re releasing, and we don’t know what they’re capable of.” Del Cueto added that while they can ask people who they apprehend if they’ve committed crimes in Mexico, “no one’s going to tell you.” He added, “You can’t find out they’ve murdered. You can’t find out if they’ve molested minors. You can’t find out if they’ve raped.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/07/border-patrol-agents-illegal-aliens-walking-out-the-front-door-we-dont-know-who-were-releasing/

... for wll we know they may be releasing
untouched into the US population these
animals:

Los Zetas Cartel Civil War Brings 5 Beheadings in 1 Week South of Texas Border
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/08/five-beheadings-in-one-week-as-los-zetas-civil-war-spreads-narco-terror/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2016, 10:31:38 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/10/two-illegals-charged-kidnapping-raping-12-year-old-maryland-girl/

Two Illegals Charged With Kidnapping, Raping a 12-Year-Old Girl

The Montgomery County Police Department announced the arrests of diverse migrants Enrique Carbajal, 24, and Victor Tome, 19, of Wheaton, Maryland, after a sting operation conducted via text, according to the Washington Post.

Police say Carbajal sexually assaulted the girl in her Washington D.C. home, then kidnapped the child and took her to his home in Maryland where both illegals raped the child again.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/11/victims-illegal-alien-crime-sham-colorado-cruz-win-third-world-tyranny/

RELATED STORY.....

Victims of Illegal Alien Crime on ‘Sham’ Colorado Cruz Win: This Is ‘Third World Tyranny’

The victims who endorsed Donald Trump said that they were appalled by the state GOP’s attempt to “silence” the American people. “The arrangement in Colorado is a sham. I can’t really call it an election. Ted Cruz is not for Americans,” said Cruz constituent Laura Wilkerson. “He is as bought and paid for as Hillary Clinton.”

“This needs to be a wake up call for Americans,” said Texas resident Dan Golvach. “We have been sleep walking into a third world tyranny with the two main parties. This also shows you who Ted Cruz has crawled into bed with politically speaking… He’s nothing more than a poster boy for the plutocrats. I have no use for him or the plutocrat media complex that has been pushing these type of candidates on us.”

Dan Golvach and Laura Wilkerson are both Cruz constituents. While Cruz was in the U.S. Senate, an illegal alien randomly chose 25-year-old Spencer Golvach’s “head as target practice”– shooting and murdering Spencer. On his way home from school six years ago, 18-year-old Joshua Wilkerson was tied up, beaten, strangled, set on fire, and tortured to death by his illegal alien classmate.

Laura Wilkerson said, “After meeting him [Sen. Cruz] and testifying in front of him, in July last of year, [we heard] nothing. Not once has he reached out to a Texas American family that has lost a loved one from an illegal alien hands. I have seen the Ted Cruz that I met completely change his position on immigration. Right now he is as bought and paid for as Hillary Clinton. People should be outraged that the kids from Colorado who are fighting for America can’t even vote for the leader of America. It’s not right.”

Dan Golvach similarly said, “Ted Cruz as a Texas senator has never reached out to [our] family that had suffered the loss of a loved one at the hands of an illegal alien. We in the Remembrance Project have reached out to him numerous times, but he was too busy falling all over himself to get as many H-1B foreign workers in here as he could to help keep wages down for his donor puppet masters.”

“It’s apparent the elections are no longer about what the American citizens want. Big money and the establishment are going to great lengths to silence us,” Mary Ann Mendoza said about Colorado’s voterless election.

Mendoza’s son Sgt. Brandon Mendoza was murdered by a drunk illegal alien who had been driving the wrong way down a freeway. The illegal alien’s blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit at the time of the crash.

“Cruz should call for an election in Colorado… We are becoming like a third world country with all of this government corruption,” said Billy Inman. “There ought to be an election and everyone ought to be able vote in it. Trump has the backing of the American working people. If these GOP politicians worked as hard on improving America for Americans as they are working to get rid of Donald Trump, America would still be a great nation.”

Inman’s 16-year-old son Dustin was murdered while he and his family were on their way to celebrate an early Father’s Day family fishing trip. An illegal alien rear ended their family’s vehicle at over 60 mph. Dustin’s parents, Billy and Cathy, were both knocked unconscious. They were unable to attend their son’s funeral because they were in accident-induced comas for weeks after their son’s death.

“They don’t listen to us. They just do not listen to us. It’s too much corruption. I truly believe that. There’s too much money involved and too much corruption. They are trying to silence us, ” Inman said of Cruz’s voterless win. “Trump is the only one who can give us a voice. I’ve been talking about this problem [i.e. immigration] for 16 years and he’s the only one whose done anything about it.”

Cathy Inman, who is now permanently confined to a wheelchair due to spinal injuries she sustained from the crash that killed her only child, told Breitbart: “I feel like nobody cares. It’s hard. I’m in pain 24/7 and the officials do not care.”

At the Colorado state convention on Saturday, the Trump campaign read aloud letters written by the victims to a stadium full of mostly Cruz delegates before they selected their national slate.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2016, 01:03:40 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/15/illegal-alien-surrenders-connection-hit-run-crash-killed-texas-pastor-wife/

Illegal Alien Surrenders in Hit-and-Run Crash that Killed Texas Pastor, Wife

HOUSTON, Texas — The man who allegedly killed a pastor and his wife while he was reported to be street racing is in the U.S. illegally, officials say. The illegal alien from Mexico surrendered to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) on Friday morning.

During the booking intake, authorities discovered that Alexis De Larosa Sosa, 21, is a Mexican national who entered the United States illegally, HCSO public information officer Ryan Sullivan confirmed in a phone interview with Breitbart Texas.

“His intake form says: U.S. citizen, no; Alien Status, illegal,” Sullivan told this reporter.

De Larosa Sosa was wanted in connection with a street racing crash where Pastor Jesse Estrada Sabillon, and his wife, Maria Sabillon, were killed. The couple was driving home Tuesday night after visiting their niece who had just given birth to a baby when they were struck by the truck.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 02:24:12 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/19/mother-son-murdered-illegal-breaks-tears-congress-begging-immigration-enforcement/

Mother of Son Murdered by an Illegal Breaks Down in Tears Before Congress, Begging for Immigration Enforcement

Laura Wilkerson, the mother of Josh Wilkerson, described in vivid detail the manner in which Hermilo Vildo Moralez, an illegal immigrant, beat, tortured, and eventually killed her son Josh then went to a movie.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2016, 02:28:13 PM »
Has anyone found a documented statistical count as to how many Americans have been raped, murdered , killed  robbed by illegal aliens ?

That would be a powerful statistic to publish

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 02:32:31 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/19/mother-daughter-killed-illegal-bail-less-cost-bury-baby

This young lady was a straight A student.  Killed by illegal scum. 

Mother of Daughter Killed by Illegal: His Bail Was ‘Less Than it Cost to Bury My Baby’

Michelle Root, the mother of 21-year old Sarah Root, spoke about the devastation of losing her daughter at the hands of Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant who killed Root while street-racing drunk. Mejia was able to flee when Immigration and Customs Enforcement declined to detain him and he was able to post bail.

“Eswin spent four days in jail and is believed to have fled the country,” Michelle Root said. “He posted $5,000 bond, which was less than the cost it was to bury my daughter Sarah. Because of the lack of controls, the police, immigration, U.S. Marshals and law enforcement have little or no information on his whereabouts.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 02:35:23 PM »
Has anyone found a documented statistical count as to how many Americans have been raped, murdered , killed  robbed by illegal aliens ?

No doubt about that.  I would imagine that THE GOVERNMENT HIDES THOSE STATS. 

As you know, 2 of my own family have been killed by illegals IN CAR/MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 02:44:19 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/19/previously-deported-child-molester-arrested-re-entering-u-s/

Some good news---2 of these rat bastard ILLEGALS CAUGHT.  BOTH SEX OFFENDERS.  BOTH MOLESTING CHILDREN.

Previously Deported Child Molester Caught After Sneaking Back Across Border

Agents assigned to the Calexico Station found the illegal alien about seven miles east of the Calexico Port of Entry on Sunday night. The agents observed the man walking northbound from the International Border fence, according to a statement obtained by Breitbart Texas. The agents made contact with the man and determined he had illegally entered the country.

A subsequent records check found the illegal alien, a 28-year-old Mexican national that Border Patrol officials did not name, had previously been convicted of lewd acts with a child under the age of 14. The statement reported the illegal alien was sentenced to only 270 days in jail for his sexual acts with the child. He was subsequently deported less than 8 months ago on September 30, 2015.

“Whether it’s being good members of our community or arresting criminals who pose a threat to our nation’s youth. I am grateful for the work our Border Patrol agents do every day to keep our communities safe,” Assistant Chief Patrol Agent David S. Kim said through the written statement.

The previously deported child molester will be criminally prosecuted for illegal re-entry into the U.S. He is being held at the Imperial County jail in El Centro, California.

Breitbart Texas reached out to Border Patrol officials to obtain the previously convicted sex offender’s name. Border Patrol spokesman Eduardo Jacobo responded that headquarters policies prohibit the release of that information.

Another Mexican national wanted for sexual assault of a child was arrested when he turned himself in to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in southern New Mexico over the weekend, Breitbart Texas reported on Monday. Officials confirmed the active warrant for sexual assault of a child and turned the man over to New Mexico State Police who will coordinate extradition to Washington.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

HERE ARE SOME STATS TAHOE.....

An FBI crime study also shows heavy illegal alien involvement in criminal activity revealed these statistics:

75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
One quarter of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals, as are more than 40 percent of all inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico jails.

Over 53 percent of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

63 percent of cited drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens.

66 percent of cited drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.
[15]

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2016, 04:06:05 PM »
^^^

... those statistics are staggering! We
are being eaten alive by the invaders.
I live in one of those States (NM) and
of course it is clear to me we are
inundated ... but I did not realize the
extent of the criminality ... it just does
not get reported.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 03:20:32 AM »

I bet not.  If they are tallying the numbers it will only be
released in a hack data dump or by some whistle-blower.
I can get a lot of data (numbers) on an array of subjects
on other countries, but if I do the same query and type in
USA  I get nothing.   They're keeping so many things
under wraps. 
Be Prepared

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2016, 09:27:32 AM »
^^^

... in other threads I have reported how the FEDS
lump 'hispanics' in with 'whites' for almost ALL
statistical purposes.

FOR INSTANCE:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=241775.msg1447699#msg1447699

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 02:03:16 AM »
^^^

... in other threads I have reported how the FEDS
lump 'hispanics' in with 'whites' for almost ALL
statistical purposes.

FOR INSTANCE:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=241775.msg1447699#msg1447699

That doesn't surprise me Jackson Holly, it only goes to show they're
scrambling to cover up the bad data. 

Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 02:04:52 AM »
  Mother of Teen Murdered by Illegal Immigrant Tells Congress:
 ‘Do Something – It Is Your Job’

Melanie Hunter
CNS News
April 21, 2016

Laura Wilkerson, whose son Josh was brutally murdered by an illegal immigrant after school, told a House Immigration and Border Security Subcommittee on Tuesday that she blames Congress for her son’s murder.

“I did not put my kid in harm’s way when he went to school that day. You did. Every one of you is elected by an American. It is time for you to stand in the gap for Americans. I’m so tired of being up here and going over the same thing. You’re elected by Americans. Do something. It is your job,” said Wilkerson.

Wilkerson’s son was killed on Nov. 16, 2010, by an illegal immigrant – Hermilo Moralez – who asked for a ride home from Josh’s high school.

Wilkerson said her son’s killer testified at the trial on how he “systematically killed Josh.”

“First a punch in the face, so his vision was off. Next a knee to Josh’s abdomen so that he would go to the ground. Josh went to the ground as his spleen was sliced in half. This killer was aggravated that it was not over,” Wilkerson said in written testimony. “He grew tired of watching bloody bubbles coming from Josh’s nose as he was trying to breathe.

Read more -

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mother-of-teen-murdered-by-illegal-immigrant-tells-congress-do-something-it-is-your-job.html
Be Prepared

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 05:47:05 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/06/illegal-immigrants-deadly-crash-not-crime-violence-ice-says.html

What BS!!!!  Another agency of the Feds that is POLITICALLY CORRECT AND MORALLY WRONG!!!

Illegal immigrant's deadly crash not a 'crime of violence,' ICE says

An illegal immigrant -- who police said was drunk while street racing when he killed a Nebraska woman in a car crash -- wasn’t detained by immigration officials because his offense did “not constitute a crime of violence,” the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency said in a March letter to Congress.

Edwin Mejia, 19, is accused of being drunk and driving recklessly when his vehicle slammed into 21-year-old Sarah Root’s car in January.

Root died at the hospital. Mejia later posted bond and fled. He’s been added to ICE’s “Most Wanted” list.

“Mr. Mejia should not need to be on this list – he should be in jail,” Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., said in a March 30 statement. “ICE originally said that Mr. Mejia was not an ‘enforcement priority,’ but this morning he was placed on their Most Wanted list. The public still does not have a complete account of what went wrong.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 11:58:29 AM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ice-releases-19723-criminal-illegals-208-convicted-of-murder-900-of-sex-crimes/article/2589785
  RELATED STORY...

ICE releases 19,723 criminal illegals, 208 convicted of murder, 900 of sex crimes

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency in 2015 decided not to deport but release 19,723 criminal illegal immigrants, including 208 convicted of murder, over 900 convicted of sex crimes and 12,307 of drunk driving, according to new government numbers.

Overall, those released into virtually every state and territory of America had a total of 64,197 convictions among them, for an average of 3.25 convictions each, according to an analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies. ICE also said that the group were convicted of 8,234 violent crimes.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2016, 12:16:08 PM »
https://www.ice.gov/speeches

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/chaffetz-ice-released-86000-criminal-aliens-2013-2015-196-convicted
ICE Released 86,288 Criminal Aliens from 2013-2015
By Melanie Hunter | April 28, 2016 | 10:50 AM EDT
Illegal immigrants (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) – Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)  Director Sarah Saldana provided written testimony to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Thursday that showed over 86,000 criminal aliens had been released back into the United States from fiscal year 2013 to 2015.

According to Saldana’s written testimony, there were a total of 86,288 criminal aliens released from 2013 to 2015 when you add up the number of criminal releases in the past three years – 36,007 in FY 2013, 30,558 in FY 2014, and 19,723 in FY 2015.

“What’s going on at Homeland Security? What’s going on with Immigration [and] Customs Enforcement is one of the most infuriating things I think I’ve seen in this government yet. In a three-year period, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has released more than 86,000 criminal aliens into the American public,” Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said in his opening statement during Thursday’s hearing on illegal immigration crime.

“These are people that were here illegally, got caught committing a crime, were convicted of that crime and instead of deporting them, they were just released back out in the United States of America,” he said, noting that these 86,000 criminal aliens were convicted of more than 231,000 crimes.

“All told, they had more than 231,000 crimes that they were convicted of – 86,000 of these people. In 2015, 196 of these people were convicted of homicide, and ICE released them back into the public rather than deporting them,” he said.

Furthermore, “124 of those that were released between fiscal year 2010 and 2015 went on to commit homicide,” Chaffetz said.

“Let me give you some other stats. In 2013, ICE released 36,007 criminal aliens, criminal aliens who are here unlawfully and present in the United States. As of September 2014, 5,700 of those individuals went on to commit additional crimes,” he said.

He said ICE told the committee “that in 2015, the agency released 19,723 criminal aliens with a combined 64,197 convictions, including 934 sex offenses, 804 robberies, 216 kidnappings, and 196 homicide-related convictions” on Saldana’s watch.

“They were here illegally. They got caught committing a crime. They were convicted of a crime, and instead of following the law and deporting them, you released them back into the public, and they commit more crimes.
How do you look those people in the eye?” Chaffetz asked Saldana.

| - - - - -

04/28/2016  Sarah R. Saldaña, Director, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Department of Homeland Security speaking before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform regarding a Hearing on Criminal Releases (PDF) 

https://www.ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Speech/2016/160428saldana.pdf
STATEMENT OF SARAH R. SALDAÑA
DIRECTOR U.S. IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
REGARDING A HEARING ON CRIMINAL RELEASES BEFORE THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM
APRIL 28, 2016

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2016, 04:09:13 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/judge-sentences-illegal-alien-murderer-released-by-feds-to-life-without-parole/
Judge Sentences Illegal Alien, Murderer Released by Feds to Life Without Parole
by Katie McHugh 29 Apr 2016

Mexican illegal alien Juan Emmanuel Razo will spend life in prison, after his sentencing by Ohio judge John P. O’Donnell.

Razo attempted to rape his niece, murdered 60-year-old Margaret “Peggy” Kostelnik, and shot a mother walking with her children in the park “just to see her fall.”

“You don’t have the right to legally be here. You didn’t have the right to legally be here in July 2015 when you committed these offenses,” O’Donnell said as he imposed a life without parole sentence.

Prosecutors said he told the officers who arrested him after his rampage: “Just because I killed that woman doesn’t make me a bad person.”

He had raped Kostelnik before killing her, Lake County Prosecutor Charles Coulson said in March.

“He grabbed her. He tied her up with a dog collar. He forced himself on her. He shot her three times with the rifle,” he said. Razo left her to die. “He said he shot Margaret Kostelnik because she wouldn’t voluntarily give him sex,” he said.

Razo went on his murderous rampage just three weeks after Obama administration directives forced immigration officials to release him rather than detain him, as Breitbart News has reported, since he didn’t fit the narrow definition of “priority enforcement.”

Razo’s sentencing comes as the Obama administration is celebrating “National Reentry Week” for ex-cons and Republicans are eagerly trying to push through what critics have labeled a “jailbreak” bill that in part will dramatically reduce sentences for high-level repeat drug offenders who carried weapons in commission of their crimes, many of whom are illegals like Razo.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2016, 11:19:04 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/01/illegal-alien-stabs-man-to-death-ripping-out-liver/

Illegal Alien Convicted of Murder After Stabbing Father of Two to Death, Ripping Out His Liver

An illegal alien from El Salvador, Mauricio Morales-Caceres, faces life in prison without parole after being convicted of stabbing acquaintance Oscar Navarro, father of two, “at least” 89 times with a 15-inch butcher knife and tearing out his liver with his bare hands — but no comments on this shocking murder by a foreign national, who smiled cheerfully in his mugshot, are allowed, according to the Washington Post.

Illegal alien Morales-Caceres, 24, started by stabbing Navarro in the back before stabbing him in the face, then his head, and then his chest, according to prosecutors.

Standing before an image of the extremely gruesome murder scene, prosecutor Douglas Wink said Morales-Caceres sawed through his victim’s body to tear out his liver and place it on his chest.

“The defendant took the knife and sawed,” he said. “This man reached in with his bare hands and took out his liver. He probably thought it was his heart. He ripped out his liver and left it on his chest for the police to see.”

The Washington Post buried the fact that Morales-Caceresis is an illegal alien.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 01:34:10 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/mauricio-morales-caceres-charged-in-silver-spring-killing/2014/12/29/7b80a7be-8f6e-11e4-a412-4b735edc7175_story.html
Morales-Caceres and the victim knew each other socially; and Morales-Caceres entered the country illegally about 2 1/2  years ago
Investigators were able to lift a palm print from that smear and matched it to a known print of Morales-Caceres,
Morales-Caceres is a citizen of El Salvador and has few ties to the Washington area.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 04:19:44 PM »
 ^ ^ ^ ^

... by definition, illegals are OUTLAWS!

They must be rounded up and deported ...
we don't have a choice if we want to live in a civil society.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 10:13:35 PM »
... entice families all over Central & South America to send their
children (and young adults) to AMERICA ... the Promised Land ...
where they will be loved and taken care of by OBAMAs minions.
Put them on a TRAIN to the border and turn them over to 'predatory
guardians', slave traders, sexual abusers and convicted killers.

" ...Department of Health and Human Services ... admitted
it has no idea how many children have been placed with convicted felons ..."

OBAMA POLICY HANDS KIDS TO
SLAVE-TRADERS, MOLESTERS, KILLERS

'It’s intolerable that human trafficking could occur in our own backyard in the 21st century'
GARTH KANT

WASHINGTON – One of the nation’s top investigative journalists has discovered an untold number of illegal immigrant children crossing the border are walking straight into a living nightmare of degradation and depravity, thanks to the chaos at the southern border and the U.S. government looking the other way.

Five-time Emmy Award winner and Edward R. Murrow award recipient Sharyl Attkisson revealed to WND, “Most people have no idea that thousands of juvenile illegal immigrants are surging across the border.

“And more importantly, perhaps, that we’re spending a billion tax dollars a year caring for them, only to turn over an undetermined number of them into the hands of criminals who are little more than slave traders, sexual abusers and even convicted killers.”

Children put into the hands of slavers, molesters and murderers? Who could allow such a thing?

The U.S. government.

That is the disturbing revelation the reporter shared with WND, along with a sneak peak, before she explores the issue in depth on her nationally syndicated Sunday show, “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson.”

"... most of youth are 16- and 17-year-old males,
and ... most do not qualify for refugee status ..."

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/obama-policy-hands-kids-to-slave-traders-molesters-killers/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2016, 06:24:17 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/07/ohio-restaurant-owner-muslim-machete-attacker-targeted-business-im-israeli/

EXCERPT BELOW.....

Ohio Restaurant Owner: Muslim Machete Attacker Targeted My Business Because I’m Israeli

Hany Baransi, the owner of the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli, told the Times of Israel upon his visit here that he is certain his establishment was targeted because he is Israeli.

“I am sure it was an assassination attempt. I was the target. Why else would the Nazareth have been targeted? It wasn’t a random attack. Mine is the only restaurant in Columbus that displays an Israeli flag,” said Baransi.

“I’m an American Israeli Christian Arab. My being Israeli comes first,” Baransi said.

The Times of Israel reported that Baransi said the FBI has been recently refusing to reply to his requests for information about the ongoing investigation.  And he said he is dismayed U.S. officials do not discuss Islamic extremism.

“There is a problem in the US to mention terrorism or Islamic extremism. Obama talks about how Muslims are peace-loving. I didn’t come to America to have the president preach about Islam,” Baransi stated.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2016, 12:03:05 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/oregon-killer-shot-dead-3-people-deported-6-times/

Oregon Killer Who Shot Dead 3 People Was Previously Deported 6 Times

The man accused of shooting and killing three people and injuring a fourth on a blueberry farm outside of Woodburn, has been deported from the U.S. six times since 2003. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman says in a written statement:

“After conducting a comprehensive review of Mr. Oseguera’s immigration and criminal history, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has designated this as a federal interest case. To that end, the agency filed a notice of action with the Marion County Jail asking to be alerted if or when Mr. Oseguera is slated for release so the agency can take custody ot pursue further administrative enforcement action. Relevant databases indicate Mr. Oseguera has no significant prior criminal convictions. However, he has been repatriated to Mexico six times since 2003, most recently in 2013”

Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez is accused of shooting and killing 60-year old Ruben Rigoberto-Reyes, 26-year old Edmundo Amaro-Bajonero and 30 year old Katie Gildersleeve. He also shot and injured 27-year old Refugio Modesto-DeLaCruz on June 27th.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 12:25:03 AM »

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2016, 08:11:59 AM »

Obama’s Unaccompanied Minors Are Committing Horrific
Crimes – Including Decapitation and Stoning

Jim Hoft    Jul 1st, 2016

Obama’s unaccompanied minors are committing brutal crimes in the
DC region including decapitation and stoning.

The minors from Central America are being recruited by the violent MS-13 gang.

The Obama administration is on pace to accept 52,000 unaccompanied minors into the US this year.

MS-13 gang arrests in Fairfax County so far this year jumped
more than 160% over 2015.
WJLA reported:

"The MS-13 gang is well-known for committing violent and brutal crimes.
And those crimes have been increasing across the D.C. region.

David LeValley, special agent in charge at the FBI’s Washington Field Office, saw the rise of MS-13 nearly 10 years ago, followed by a lull two years later after law enforcement cracked down.

Now LeValley, special agent in charge at the FBI’s Washington Field Office, says the gang is back.

“We have seen increased activity and that activity is mirrored by what they’re seeing in Central America.”

√ FAIRFAX TV REPORT: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obamas-unaccompanied-minors-committing-horrific-crimes-including-decapitation-stoning/

√ ALSO~>More than 925,000 Illegals With Final Deportation Orders Remain in the U.S.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/30/report-more-than-925000-illegals-with-final-deportation-orders-remain-in-the-u-s/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2016, 06:23:24 PM »
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/congressman-obama-admin-withholding-info-86000-criminal-illegal-immigrants/

WE MUST PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT TO PROTECT OURSELVES.

Congressman: Obama Admin Withholding Info About 86,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants

The Obama administration is withholding from Congress and the American people detailed information about more than 86,000 illegal aliens who have committed serious crimes and continue to walk the streets in the United States, according to conversations with a member of Congress, who disclosed to the Washington Free Beacon that “if the public knew about this there would be total absolute outrage” over the matter.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2016, 09:55:19 AM »
... and on, and on, and on, and on and on, and on, and on ....

The Oregonian via AP

Mexican National Charged in Oregon
Farm Shooting Was Deported 6 Times

BREITBART NEWS  2 Jul 2016

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A Mexican national charged with aggravated murder in the shooting deaths of three people at a rural Oregon blueberry farm had been deported six times, most recently in 2013, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez, 29, has no significant prior criminal convictions, but ICE asked Oregon authorities to turn him over to them if he’s released from custody in the current case, the agency said in a statement to The Associated Press on Friday.

Oseguera-Gonzalez pleaded not guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and one count of attempted murder Tuesday in Marion County Superior Court.

Two men who lived at the blueberry farm in the Willamette Valley town of Woodburn, in northwest Oregon, died at the scene of Monday’s shooting. The third victim, the girlfriend of another resident who was not home at the time, was pronounced dead at a hospital.

A third man was seriously wounded but survived and is able to speak with investigators.

√ CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/02/mexican-national-charged-oregon-farm-shooting-deported-6-times/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2016, 12:48:12 PM »
for reference: criminals used in red terror progroms

https://ia802303.us.archive.org/6/items/RedTerrorInRussia1918-1923/S.P.Melgunov_Red_Terror_In_Russia_1918-1923_En.pdf
https://archive.org/stream/RedTerrorInRussia1918-1923/S.P.Melgunov_Red_Terror_In_Russia_1918-1923_En_djvu.txt
"Red Terror" in Russia 1918 - 1923

Subject: An eye opening book!
The crimes of communist regimes against humanity are widely known, but the book 'Red Terror In Russia 1918-1923' by S. P. Melgunov 1924 is especially revealing, as it was written simultaneously with the events of Russian civil war and subsequent establishment of the Bolshevik state.

xii TRANSLATOR’S PREFACE

Communism is not just another ideology, that was born out of freedom of thought.
It is incompatible with that freedom, as once communists rise to power, they suspend all freedoms on the basis of their two-pillar dogma: the end justifies the means and individuals are nothing while the class they belong to is everything. That entails collective punishment and denial of rights to the “class enemies”. Affording freedom of thought and expression to one or another ideology can be practiced only on the basis of all of them subscribing to the same set of values. The idea of sleeping under the same roof with a cannibal is obviously ludicrous, unless you would be able to shackle that cannibal every night before going to bed. But in our political practice the cannibal is free to munch on your body while you are asleep. We are treating
communists the same as we do the parties with hundred year old track record of respecting diversity of political opinions and the concept of majority voting, while they subscribe to taking and keeping power by armed force alone.

If you had known that a convicted serial murderer, rapist and robber was on early parole and living next to you, would you feel comfortable and carried on, or sold the house and moved the family across the city?

Seeing how quickly people move out of the neighborhoods when social fabric changes to no good, I bet you would move. Local police web site with crime news would be your thermometer.

But as regards to communists you do not have such tool. The governments of the enlightened democracies around the world are oblivious regarding “communization” of their populations and are not keeping tabs on that “red plague”.

| - - -
https://www.hrw.org/reports/pdfs/e/ethiopia/ethiopia.919/c6terror.pdf
6. THE RED TERROR

The Red Terror was a campaign of urban counter-insurgency waged in the main cities of  Ethiopia, notably Addis Ababa, between 1976 and 1978.  The name "Red Terror" was officially used by the government, and it accurately reflects the way in which excessive violence was used
to terrify the population and eliminate dissent
.  It was one of the most systematic uses of mass murder by the state ever witnessed in Africa.

| - - - -

Death by Gun Control - Democide
| - - - - -
1.4 Billion Bullets and Department of Education buying weapons.... RE-DACTED!

I have been seeing many comparisons of late Globally to the Bolshevik take over of Russia ... dehumanization , disarming the populace, Food as a weapon, gulags (refugee centers) concentration camps....

From a Catholic perspective but very interesting:
The Rulers of Russia - American Edition - by Rev Denis Fahey - 1938

The truth about Lenin and the Bolsheviks

The Black Book of Communism

THE RED TERROR IN RUSSIA

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/left/soviet/redterrorinrussia.pdf
THE RED TERROR IN RUSSIA
BY SERGEY PETROVICH MELGOUNOV

I WAS in Russia during the first five years of the Bolshevist regime, but contrived to leave that country during the October of 1922.  Scarcely had I broken my journey at Warsaw before I found myself confronted with a question involving one of the most complex psychological and socio-ethical problems of our day.

For, as I was sitting in a co-operative cafe run by some Polish ladies, the lady who was serving me with coffee suddenly put to me the question :
" Are you a Russian straight from Russia ? "
" Yes—I am a Russian."
" Then pray tell me how it is that no one there seems willing to assassinate Lenin and Trotsky ? "

At first the corpses were disposed of by dumping them into the ancient Genoese wells ; but in time even these wells became filled up, and the condemned had to be marched out into the country during the daytime (ostensibly, " to work in the mines ") and there made to dig huge graves before daylight should fail, and then be locked into sheds for an hour or two, and, with the fall of dusk, stripped except for the little crosses around their necks, and shot.
Again, a railway workers' rebellion in Ekaterinoslav had, as a sequel, a list of "fifty-one" victims, which means, probably, that the true number was considerably larger. Indeed, we read in Z. U. Arbatov's reminiscences, entitled Ekaterinoslav, 1917-1920,4 that after 200 workmen had been arrested, and fifty sentenced to execution at once, the rest were, later, and by night, conveyed in two motor-lorries (the date being June 2) to a spot on the river Dnieper where, with a machine-gun trained upon them from behind, the whole were so shot that their bodies fell into the water, to be carried away by the current, and only a few were left stranded on the margin. And later more railway employees were sentenced and executed by the All-Ukrainian Che-Ka at Kharkov

By the winter of 1920 [he wrote] the number of provinces  included within the R.S.F.S.R. was fifty-two, and they had fifty-two Che-Kas, and fifty-two special branches, and fifty-two provincial  revolutionary tribunals. And then there existed all the swarm of regional-transport Che-Kas, railway tribunals, tribunals of " internal defence" (the " Internal Service Force "), and circuit sessional courts— these last being commissions periodically sent from the centre to supervise local mass shootings. And there were the special branches and special tribunals attached to the several armies (which, again, numbered sixteen), and the special branches and tribunals attached to the several divisions of those armies.

Hence, in all, we may assume that there existed fully a thousand torture chambers—or, if we take into account also the activities of the district Che-Kas at that period, more than a thousand; considerably more [ Fusion Centers? ].

And later, as the R.S.F.S.R. still further increased the number of its provinces (Siberia and the Crimea and the Far East becoming overrun), that increase must have been accompanied by an increase in the number of the torture chambers.

Whence, taking the Bolshevists' own totals for 1920 (though during that year no real decrease of terrorism set in— merely it was that acts perpetrated by terrorism began to be reported less frequently), we can fix upon a certain definite figure for the daily average of killing per torture centre, and see thence that the curve of shootings rose from one to fifty as regards the larger centres, and from one to one hundred as regards regions in recent occupation by the Red Army. And since terroristic outbursts always were periodical in their outbreaking and
their decreasing, a modest estimate of the average will work out at five persons per diem
IN its general report on Bolshevist activities during the years 1918 and 1919 the Denikin Commission has stated that the number of victims during the two years totalled 1,700,000; and, seeing that the materials collected by that Commission have not yet been fully, or anything like fully, examined, and I myself have confined my figures exclusively to deaths resultant from " legal " or "administrative" action, to deaths following upon sentence passed directly by a revolutionary authority, there can be little doubt that the actual total of the Terror's victims has been incomparably larger.

I believe what we are seeing today is the deployment of a global scientific red terror. 

http://m.harunyahya.com/tr/Books/581/Communism-In-Ambush/chapter/58/Red-terror-in-Asia
Red Terror in Asia

Chinese Communism developed and came to power with Stalin's support. But Red China's brutality was worse than Stalin's.

This explains not only why Maoism was different from Leninism, but why it became an even more savage, barbarous and rigid ideology. The advent of Maoism added to Communism—which was already pitiless and bloodthirsty—a greater degree of ignorance, fanatic nationalism and hostility to culture and civilization. Total calamity was the result. Maoism was the worst kind of Communism; in fact we can say it was the worst of the worst
After reading Darwin, Mao became an ardent Communist

The idea of using Western ideas and inventions against the West was at its zenith in those days. In the wake of the famous May 4, 1919, demonstrations in Beijing, calls for modernity and patriotism, science and democracy, gained currency among intellectuals. ..."Lurking behind the scenes," as Tu Wei-ming [a professor of Chinese History and Philosophy] has pointed out in the winter 1996 issue of Daedalus, "was neither science nor democracy but scientism and populism....  Instrumental rationality and Jacobin-like collectivism fundamentally restructured the Chinese intellectual world in the post-May Fourth period." Reformers, such as Liang Qichao, who edited a clandestine journal, were influenced by a debased but popular version of Darwin and Spencer.

They saw race war as the key to progress.
| - -- -

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/05/06/mexican-cartel-allegedly-hired-ms-13-to-carry-out-torture-operation-in/
Mexican Cartel Allegedly Hired MS-13 To Carry Out Torture Operation In Minnesota

Published May 07, 2014/
Fox News Latino
The three enforcers were allegedly sent from Los Angeles to St. Paul on orders from the Sinaloa cartel to find the people who stole 30 pounds of methamphetamine and $200,000 from a stash house in St. Paul. The two teens that the cartel hit men snagged were tortured, had their lives and that that of their families threatened and were told to find the missing drugs or come up with $300,000 to compensate the cartel, according to court documents obtained by the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune newspaper.

“The kidnappers told [the 19-year-old] that if he didn’t return the drugs or come up with the money, he and his entire family would be killed,” according to court documents. ...

| - - - -

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2016, 07:52:41 PM »
"Arias-Santiago, originally from Guatemala, is in the
country illegally, police have said."

Princeton sex assault suspect charged in 2nd incident
Anna Merriman   July 01, 2016

PRINCETON – A man accused of breaking into a Birch Avenue home
and sexually assaulting a woman in her sleep Wednesday, also
broke into another home on the same street weeks earlier, police said Friday.

Pedro Arias-Santiago (Photo, Princeton Police)

Pedro Arias-Santiago, 26, of Princeton, was initially arrested just after midnight Wednesday after a 28-year-old woman said she woke up to find him sexually assaulting her in her sleep. She ran from the house and called police, who quickly arrested Arias-Santiago outside.

The news of the assault was widely published and on Thursday, another woman came forward.

The second woman – a 19-year-old from Illinois – told police she was staying at the home on Birch Avenue around 5 a.m. on June 14 when Arias-Santiago came in through an unlocked door. She heard Arias-Santiago inside and confronted him, police said. Arias-Santiago fled the house but the woman did not file a report until this week.

√ CONTINUE: http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2016/07/princeton_sex_assault_suspect_charged_in_2nd_incid.html