BrExit - Br Exit - Britain vote to exit EU - June 23 2016

Author Topic: BrExit - Br Exit - Britain vote to exit EU - June 23 2016  (Read 49559 times)

Offline Dude447

Re: BrExit - Br Exit - Britain vote to exit EU - June 23 2016
« Reply #360 on: March 13, 2017, 10:05:31 AM »
At the end of the day I was born in England my mum is from Wales . I am chuffed to **** you know what about my celtic links .I love the UK all of it ,and I am never going to say sorry for my Island mentality

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: BrExit - - [ CANCLED ] - Break Up of United Kingdom announced [BREAKING]
« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2017, 10:33:14 AM »
The SNP do not want real independence, they want 'plastic indy'
http://www.ukip.org/the_snp_do_not_want_real_independence_they_want_plastic_indy

UKIP's Scottish MEP David Coburn: "The prospect of a second independence referendum between the Autumn of 2018 and the spring of 2019 is utterly preposterous.

"The UK will still be in negotiations with the EU at this time – the SNP seem to wish to cause maximum disruption, uncertainty and overall mayhem.

"In 2014 the Scottish people decided decisively to remain British, in 2016 less people voted to remain in the EU than voted to be British in 2014.

"The SNP want to be “in control” not at the “mercy”, have they been asleep whilst Greece has simply been bullied by the EU and when The Republic of Ireland twice voted the wrong way in a referendum and were forced to vote again courtesy of the EU.

"Scotland as an EU member would be simply insignificant in comparison to Germany and France and we would simply follow or be told how to follow.

"What the SNP are proposing for Scotland is a future of 'austerity Max". The very idea that it would be advantageous for us to leave the UK for a berth as a small but proud nation in the EU is foolish. We would be condemned to an austere damaging regime that would skip us of autonomy and and leave us open to penal austerity measures such as those imposed on other small nations.

"The SNP do not like having a Tory Government in Westminster, neither do I. But at least we have Scottish cabinet ministers and Scotland is fully represented within the chambers of Westminster.

"The EU has well over 700 MEPs at the moment, and Scotland gets only 6 – Scotland would have no huge influence what’s so ever.
The SNP do not want real independence, they want 'plastic indy'.

"They would rather be ruled from Frankfurt and Berlin rather than Edinburgh and London.
Scotland’s Education system is failing, roads are crumbling and the NHS has seen better days – therefore they must revert to these diversionary tactics."
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Dude447

« Reply #363 on: March 13, 2017, 12:03:08 PM »
Dog Gone

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Mme. Le Pen Rising
« Reply #364 on: March 26, 2017, 10:41:15 PM »

... sounds a bit like the Trump Extravaganzas:
8)

Getty images

With Month Until Vote, Populist Leader
Marine Le Pen Addresses Thousands at Lille Rally

OLIVER JJ LANE 26 Mar 2017
( Visitez le site officiel de campagne: https://www.marine2017.fr )

Le Pen said: “I want more France”.

Front National leader Marine Le Pen blasted globalism and Islamism in a major campaign rally Sunday, remarking that the European Union was destined to collapse because ordinary people were no longer interested in keeping it alive.

Speaking to a crowd of thousands in Lille Le Pen said of the European project, which celebrated its 60th birthday this week and has lurched from crisis to crisis in recent years: “The European Union will die because the people do not want it anymore… We will change for another Europe, the European idea harmed by the federalists will re-energize itself, re-invigorate itself in the Europe of the people and of … the nations”.

On her nation’s continued membership of the EU and the Euro currency union, Le Pen remarked “the French will have the last word”.

Calling for France to “reconnect with the greatness of our country”, Le Pen said the Republic would “regain her independence, the rule of law, the sweetness of freedom”.

Raising a laugh from the audience Le Pen called Macron the “Jean-Claude Van Damme of politics”, remarking “you don’t understand most of what he says, but what you do understand is frightening”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/with-month-until-vote-populist-leader-marine-le-pen-addresses-thousands-at-lille-rally/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2017, 10:35:43 AM »
Must declare Article 50 by the end of the week

April 1st - Treaty Changes
-- Donald Trump

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #366 on: March 28, 2017, 07:51:53 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/28/theresa-may-to-call-on-britons-to-unite-as-she-triggers-article-50

Theresa May to call on Britons to unite as she triggers article 50
PM signs letter that will be hand-delivered to European council president at the same time as she addresses House of Commons

Theresa May will call on the British people to unite as she triggers article 50, beginning a two-year process that will see the UK leave the European Union and sever a political relationship that has lasted 44 years.

A letter signed by the prime minister will be hand-delivered to the president of the European council at about 12.30pm – as she rises in Westminster to deliver a statement to MPs signalling the end of the UK’s most significant diplomatic association since the end of the second world war.

May will aim to strike a note of reconciliation when she addresses the Commons, claiming this is the time for Brexiters and remainers to “come together” after holding an early morning meeting of her cabinet.

“When I sit around the negotiating table in the months ahead, I will represent every person in the whole United Kingdom – young and old, rich and poor, city, town, country and all the villages and hamlets in between. And yes, those EU nationals who have made this country their home,” she will say.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2017, 04:42:26 AM »
About 12:30  GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

-- Donald Trump

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Mme. Le Pen Rising
« Reply #368 on: March 31, 2017, 12:33:26 PM »
“The people have spoken and their message
is clear: the New World Order is finished.”

Marine Le Pen Vows To Destroy New World Order
March 30, 2017 - Baxter Dmitry

Leading French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has vowed to “destroy the New World Order” when she is elected President of France, sending a warning to European elites that she will “dismantle  their corrupt, self-serving institutions with my own two hands if I have to.“....

“The elite are not safe hiding behind their propaganda fueled media institutions, making unaccountable decisions in Brussels, and silencing citizens who speak out against this insanity. When I am President a tidal wave of revulsion will be coming their way, the likes of which has never been seen before.” According to a documentary crew, the tour group burst into spontaneous applause.

In a recent BBC interview, Marine Le Pen held her own with a hostile interviewer, and laid out her vision for reclaiming French sovereignty.

“When I am elected President, I will go to the European Union and say that I want four sovereignties back. Legislative sovereignty: our laws are more important than EU directives. Territorial sovereignty: we decide who comes and stays in our country, we want borders. Thirdly, economic and banking sovereignty: I have the right to promote economic patriotism if I so wish. And of course, monetary sovereignty.“

√ w/INTERVIEW: http://yournewswire.com/marine-le-pen-destroy-new-world-order/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #369 on: March 31, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »
This means war .... [ SATIRE ]

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/8497-juncker-wants-bring-back-junkers-stukas-eu-luftwaffe.html

Juncker Wants to Bring Back Junkers Stukas For EU Luftwaffe
By Adolf Eichmann 26/06/2014 22:40:08

LUXEMBOURG – The incoming EU president, Jean-Claude Juncker, whose father fought in the Wehrmacht in World War II, has vowed to bring back the Junkers Stuka planes into EU service once he is instated.
Incoming EU president, Jean-Claude Juncker’s next move is the solidification of an EU army, air force and navy.

“It is imperative that the Fourth Reich is unmatched in military power.
First port of call for the new EU president Jean-Claude Juncker will be to bring back the infamous Junkers Stuka planes into service for the newly formed EU Luftwaffe.

| - - -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker
Jean-Claude Juncker (Luxembourgish pronunciation: [ʒ̊ɑ̃ːkloːd ˈjʊŋ.kɐ]; born 9 December 1954) is a Luxembourgish politician.

Since 2014, Juncker has been President of the European Commission, which is the European Union (EU) Executive Branch. From 1995 to 2013, he was the 23rd Prime Minister of Luxembourg, and from 1989 to 2009, he was the Minister for Finances. By the time he left office, he was the longest-serving head of any national government in the EU, and one of the longest-serving democratically elected leaders in the world, his tenure encompassing the height of the European financial and sovereign debt crisis.[1] From 2005 to 2013, Juncker served as the first permanent President of the Eurogroup.

In early November 2014, just days after becoming head of the commission, Juncker was hit by media disclosures—derived from a document leak known as LuxLeaks—that Luxembourg under his premiership had turned into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance. With the aid of the Luxembourg government, companies transferred tax liability for many billions of euros to Luxembourg, where the income was taxed at a fraction of 1%. Juncker, who in a speech in Brussels in July 2014 promised to "try to put some morality, some ethics, into the European tax landscape", was sharply criticized following the leaks.[56] A subsequent motion of censure in the European parliament was brought against Juncker over his role in the tax avoidance schemes. The motion was defeated by a large majority.[57]

In 2017, leaked diplomatic cables show Juncker, as Luxembourg’s prime minister from 1995 until the end of 2013, blocked EU efforts to fight tax avoidance by multinational corporations. Luxembourg agreed to multinational businesses on an individualised deal basis, often at an effective rate of less than 1%.

| - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10967125/How-Nazi-slurs-and-Tory-euroscepticism-turned-Jean-Claude-Juncker-against-Britain.html
How Nazi slurs and Tory euroscepticism turned Jean-Claude Juncker against Britain
Jean-Claude Juncker, expected to formally become European Commission president today, is a pragmatic and ruthless politician with a strong motive to dislike Britain
 By Bruno Waterfield, Strasbourg

8:00AM BST 15 Jul 2014

Jean-Claude Juncker is a wily and formidable operator with a strong motive to resent Britain that is rooted in David Cameron’s campaign to stop him taking the European Union’s most powerful job.

His methods, combined with Luxembourg's sometimes sinister political culture, have rung alarm bells.

Until last year, Mr Juncker dominated politics in Luxembourg for a generation, serving as prime minister for 19 years and running the Grand Duchy as a fiefdom. His regime, mirroring his own tendency to be secretive, had a dark side in the form of the Luxembourg’s sinister security services, the SREL, which holds a file on almost every resident.

He resigned last year after a bizarre scandal involving telephone tapping by Luxembourg’s intelligence service, including a conversation between him and his spy chief that was taped on a recorder disguised as a wristwatch.

There have been other revelations. Roger Mandé served as Mr Juncker’s personal chauffeur for over a decade but wanted a more glamorous career than the humdrum life of a professional driver. In 2006, Mr Mandé became a spy, joining the secret service after a personal intervention from Mr Juncker.

Many in Brussels are concerned that Mr Juncker will bring Luxembourg’s political culture with him when he comes to the commission. This is a concern because in March 1999 under the leadership of Jacques Santer, its last Luxembourger president, the commission collapsed in ignominy amid scandals over endemic corruption and nepotism.

“It is fair to say people are nervous," said an EU official.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: FREXIT - Madame Le Pen Rising
« Reply #370 on: April 22, 2017, 09:25:53 AM »

... the far left NEWSWEEK is begrudgingly giving her the nod:

“We cannot afford to lose this war,” she said Friday. “But for
the past 10 years, left-wing and right-wing governments have
done everything they can for us to lose it."

FRENCH ELECTION LATEST POLLS:
MARINE LE PEN GAINING SUPPORT AFTER PARIS SHOOTING

BY JASON LE MIERE - 4/21/17

Ahead of Sunday’s French presidential election, Marine Le Pen has received a boost in support following a shooting on Paris’ Champs- Élysées that left one policeman dead, according to an opinion poll released Friday by Odoxa.

The leader of the far-right National Front, whose campaign has been dominated by anti-Islam and anti-immigration rhetoric, moved from 22 percent to 23 percent in the poll conducted for French weekly magazine Le Point. Her three rivals for the presidency were all shown to have lost half a percentage point of support. Although centrist Emmanuel Macron remained out in front ahead of the first round of voting, he dropped back to 24.5 percent. Republican candidate François Fillon and leftist candidate Jean-Luc Mélenchon, meanwhile, were back on 19 percent.

... the pervading view is that Thursday’s events, when a gunman shot dead one policeman and wounded two others in an attack claimed by the Islamic State group, will boost Le Pen. “I think this election is sufficiently unstable that it could still move things,” Bruno Jeanbart, head of political studies at OpinonWay, told Bloomberg Thursday about the shooting. “Marine Le Pen is notably one to watch.”

http://www.newsweek.com/french-election-polls-le-pen-587826

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #371 on: April 22, 2017, 10:54:03 AM »
Wahhabi Terrorists running around Paris . . .
Cui Bono ?
-- Donald Trump

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #372 on: April 22, 2017, 11:13:03 AM »
Marine Le Pen vs. The World | French Presidential Election - Stefan Molyneux

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=R6pXP_IM6vw
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #373 on: April 22, 2017, 11:40:11 AM »

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #374 on: April 22, 2017, 11:49:53 AM »
who is changing the tread title ?

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #375 on: April 22, 2017, 12:50:59 PM »
^^^

It's a sub-title ... perfectly 'legal'.  :)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #376 on: April 22, 2017, 03:32:11 PM »
Marine Le Pen: Islamism Has Declared War On Our Nation, On Reason, On Civilisation
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/marine-le-pen-islamism-monstrous-totalitarian-ideology-declared-war-nation-reason-civilisation/

http://www.drudgereport.com

Le Pen Panic ... 04/22/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k_4ynxc0YQ
Mireille Mathieu - Paris en colère (1966)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngAidoCZlrs
PARIS en colère

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qykwuByhtI
Mireille Mathieu : Paris en Colère (1978)

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/paris-en-col%C3%A8re-angry-paris.html
English translation
Angry Paris

And the world trembles
When Paris is in danger

And the world sings
When Paris is freed

It's the liberty celebration
And Paris isn't angry any more
And Paris can go dancing
It has seen the light again.

After the tempest
After the fear and the cold
Paris celebrates

And Paris cries with joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnavLCzTy4Q
Vikings Attack Paris

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #377 on: April 22, 2017, 03:51:36 PM »
French election called choice between Shariah, democracy

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/french-election-called-choice-between-shariah-democracy/

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #378 on: April 23, 2017, 08:54:41 AM »
... French first round underway ... we shall see:

"More than 50,000 police and gendarmes were deployed to
the 66,000 polling stations for Sunday's election ..."

Topless protesters target Marine Le Pen as candidates cast
their vote in the French election amid heightened terror threat
with a polling station evacuated due to a suspicious vehicle

* A polling station in Eastern France was forced to close as bomb squad was deployed to deal with a vehicle
  * The worrying incident comes after a deadly ISIS gun attack on the Champs-Elysees in Paris on Thursday
  * Far-Right leader Marine Le Pen confident her chances of winning the election and has cast her vote in France
  * Moments earlier, six topless women were arrested outside her polling station for demonstrating in the street
    Gareth Davies - 23 April 2017

√ Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437156/Leading-candidates-cast-votes-French-election.html#ixzz4f4oRveYV

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2017, 09:02:56 AM »
French election 2017:
Marine Le Pen leading the race as polls open

Rory Mulholland - 23 APRIL 2017

Polls have opened in the first round of France’s most unpredictable and high-stakes presidential election in decades, with far-Right leader Marine Le Pen and the maverick centrist Emmanuel Macron leading the field.

A Le Pen victory could lead to the collapse of the European Union, experts warn, but after the victory of Donald Trump in the US and the Brexit vote in the UK, most agree that there is no safe bet in the French race.

... there are just four who stand a chance of getting through to the run-off on May 7: Ms Le Pen, Mr Macron, the communist-backed firebrand Jean-Luc-Mélenchon, and the scandal-scarred conservative François Fillon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/france-goes-polls-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-leading-race/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2017, 11:57:03 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ydto3Iyzic
France24 LIVE (drudge had a bad link)

I find it interesting the RINO losers and never trumpers who were wrong before are still out and about spouting off and will continue to be wrong ... 

Hugh Hewitt was dragging on how he hoped Macron would be the sensible choice to win ... not le pen ....

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/04/trump-slams-third-rate-radio-announcer-hugh-hewitt/
Trump Slams ‘Third-Rate Radio Announcer’ Hugh Hewitt
by Pam Key4 Sep 2015
 No Left Turns! • 2 years ago
Trump is showing his political smarts again.

RINO-loving azzhat Hugh Hewitt will, unfortunately, be moderating the 9/16 debate, so don't be surprised if he does his best Megyn "Candy" Kelly impression. However, I'm very glad to see that Mr. Trump is putting this bootlicker on notice.

TRUMP 2016

| - - - -

right Macron is a sensible socialist ...  he is still a socialist ... ( soft communist)  posing as a "centrist" to grab more votes from stupid voters 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron
A member of the Socialist Party (PS) from 2006 to 2009,
Macron declared that he would run in the election under the banner of En Marche!, a centrist[5] movement he founded in April 2016.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2017, 12:06:16 PM »
^^^

... I wonder when the NeverLePen-ers are gonna
come on and tell us about how she is a 'tool of
the globalists' and owned by Goldman Sachs?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2017, 12:13:10 PM »
I find myself praying like I did for Trump and for Br-Exit votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ydto3Iyzic
France24 LIVE (drudge had a bad link)

Oh then Bo got in the act a few days ago :

http://www.france24.com/en/20170420-obama-makes-friendly-call-french-presidential-hopeful-macron-hint-election
   Emmanuel Macron
    USA

Does Obama's 'friendly call' hint at support for centrist Macron in French poll?
Text by NEWS WIRES

Latest update : 2017-04-21
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron spoke with former U.S. president Barack Obama on the phone on Thursday, in an apparent sign of support just three days before the first round of an uncertain presidential election.

Macron said Obama wanted to exchange views about the French presidential campaign and that the ex-president had stressed how important the relationship between the two countries was.

"Emmanuel Macron warmly thanked Barack Obama for his friendly call," Macron's party "En Marche!" said in a statement.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2017, 02:16:07 PM »

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #384 on: April 23, 2017, 03:14:16 PM »
LE PEN, MACRON ADVANCE: MAINSTREAM PARTIES ELIMINATED, RULING SOCIALIST PARTY FINISHES 5TH - Upheaval: Establishment parties in France ELIMINATED in first round

https://www.infowars.com/le-pen-macron-advance-mainstream-parties-eliminated-ruling-socialist-party-finishes-5th/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #385 on: April 23, 2017, 03:39:07 PM »
LE PEN, MACRON ADVANCE: MAINSTREAM PARTIES ELIMINATED, RULING SOCIALIST PARTY FINISHES 5TH - Upheaval: Establishment parties in France ELIMINATED in first round

https://www.infowars.com/le-pen-macron-advance-mainstream-parties-eliminated-ruling-socialist-party-finishes-5th/

Globalist controlling parties ANOTHER !@! EPIC FAIL ...

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/12/08/war-between-globalists-and-populists.html

Wayne MADSEN | 08.12.2016 | OPINION

The War Between Globalists and Populists

As much as the pro-globalism pundits and opinion makers, many of whom masquerade as journalists, hate to admit it, the neo-Cold War nurtured by Barack Obama, Francois Hollande, David Cameron, Angela Merkel, and Matteo Renzi – is now over. The new war is between the forces of globalism and populism. The end game for the globalists is a unipolar world in which the decisions are formulated in Washington with the bureaucracies in Brussels, London, The Hague, and Berlin acting as the implementers. Although the corporate media has reluctantly re-branded them from «far-right» to «populists», the political forces that are opposed to globalism are fighting for a multipolar world where national sovereignty, majority cultural and religious rights and customs, and domestic industrial protection rule the day.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Mme. Le Pen Rising
« Reply #386 on: April 23, 2017, 09:08:47 PM »
... globalists continue to use the same
old playbook straight outa DC ...

French Politicians Make Desperate Call
To Block Le Pen Presidency

JACOB BOJESSON - 04/23/2017

PARIS — French politicians urged their supporters to stop populist
Marine Le Pen from becoming president after the election results posted Sunday.

Le Pen and centrist Emmanuel Macron will move on to a run-off election May 7, according to early exit polls. Conservative Francois Fillon finished third and conceded shortly after the first results were announced.

Fillon urged his supporters to back Macron in the run-off election, as Le Pen would divide the country.

“There’s no choice but to vote against extremism,”
Fillon said in his concession speech.

Outgoing President Francois Hollande has previously made it
clear that he will vote for any candidate going up against Le Pen. (Ed: NEVER LE PEN!)

√ Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/23/french-politicians-make-desperate-call-to-block-le-pen-presidency/#ixzz4f7nNkpyW

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #387 on: April 24, 2017, 07:48:43 AM »
President Macron
Beware the next President of France will be Macron
By EvadingGrid

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=850.0

-- Donald Trump

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Mme. Le Pen Rising
« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2017, 12:05:11 PM »
If I hear  " the centrist Emmanuel Macron and far-right leader Marine Le Pen " 
( which seems to be in print across publications like a cookie cutter fashion in numerous articles ) one  more time

I will scream .. damn,  looks like I'll be doing a lot of screaming

I challenge you to find a truly positive Le Pen news article ...

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »
Delingpole: Manchurian Candidate Macron Is France’s Obama

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/24/delingpole-manchurian-candidate-macron-frances-obama/

Macron left the Commission, which was shelved September 2010, to work for Rothschilds & Cie Banque where he became an overnight millionaire while working the Nestle acquisition of Pfizer’s nutritional outlet, which closed in 2012.   Nestle is a client of Rothschilds.  Macron had no experience in acquisitions and mergers whatsoever…

Just another globalist, banker hack deceiving the public! Dont fall for it ,France!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #390 on: April 24, 2017, 02:12:30 PM »
LE PEN: ‘IT IS TIME TO FREE THE FRENCH PEOPLE’ - Patriots will battle globalists for future of France and EU

https://www.infowars.com/le-pen-it-is-time-to-free-the-french-people/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #391 on: April 25, 2017, 02:21:43 PM »
NIGEL FARAGE: ‘EMMANUEL MACRON IS THE ENEMY’ - French election is referendum on globalism, says Brexit mastermind

https://www.infowars.com/nigel-farage-emmanuel-macron-is-the-enemy/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #392 on: April 25, 2017, 02:28:42 PM »
NIGEL FARAGE: ‘EMMANUEL MACRON IS THE ENEMY’ - French election is referendum on globalism, says Brexit mastermind

https://www.infowars.com/nigel-farage-emmanuel-macron-is-the-enemy/

interesting comments  section  ... check it out ...

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #393 on: April 25, 2017, 02:40:50 PM »

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #394 on: April 25, 2017, 02:54:26 PM »
Macron just another Bilderberger Elite Globalist Rothschild whipping boy pretending to be for the people

Emmanuel Macron, le candidat du groupe Bilderberg et de l'Institut Montaigne
http://yetiblog.org/index.php?post/2181

http://www.panamza.com/260814-macron-usa/

Millennial Man: How Emmanuel Macron is charming France's globalised youth
http://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2017/02/millennial-man-how-emmanuel-macron-charming-frances-globalised-youth

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2017, 04:01:34 PM »

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #396 on: April 28, 2017, 04:30:20 PM »
https://www.infowars.com/merkel-threatens-uk-over-brexit/
Merkel Threatens UK Over Brexit

EU vindictive against anyone who supported Brexit
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com -  April 28, 2017

German Chancellor Angela Merkel warned the UK it would not be granted the same rights as other EU nations once Brexit is finalized.

Delivering a speech hours after British Prime Minister Theresa May commented that she wants a “deep and special relationship” with the EU, Merkel warned on Wednesday that the UK should not be fooled into thinking that it will have a prosperous future relationship with the bloc.

“A third state, and that’s what Britain will be, cannot and will not have at its disposal the same rights…as members of the European Union,” Merkel said. “We can only do an agreement on the future relationship with Britain when all questions about its exit have been cleared up satisfactorily.”
EU chief Jean-Claude Juncker has repeatedly called on his colleagues to financially and culturally punish Britain for leaving the EU, even going as far to say that other member states will be too scared to leave the bloc after it makes an example out of Britain.

“A third country cannot have the same benefits as member states,” he said earlier this month. “This parliament must and will ensure this reality is fully upheld over the course of the next two years.”

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #397 on: May 01, 2017, 03:09:38 PM »
The Empire Strikes Back !!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/seven-things-learned-theresa-mays-tense-downing-street-meeting/
Seven things we learned from Theresa May's tense Downing Street meeting with Jean-Claude Juncker
By Steven Swinford,  Deputy Political Editor 
 1 May 2017 • 11:37am   

Details of a tense meeting between Theresa May and Jean Claude-Juncker in Downing Street have been published in a German newspaper

The European Union thinks talks are doomed to failure

EU officials warned after the meeting that it is now "more likely than not" that Brexit talks will fail after the tense meeting between Mrs May and Mr Juncker. The report suggests that Mr Juncker wants Britain to wake up to the "harsh realities" of Brexit.

'Brexit  cannot be a success'

Mrs May told the EU's delegates at the meal: "Let us make Brexit a success'. The EU's delegates, however, suggested that this was "rose-tinted" with Jean Claude-Juncker insisting: "This cannot be a success."

Mrs May appeared "surprised by this", the report suggested, highlighting how the UK successfully secured opt-outs from EU legislation on Justice and Home Affairs.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #398 on: May 30, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/30/revealed-jeremy-corbyns-leaked-plan-allow-thousands-unskilled/
Revealed: Jeremy Corbyn's leaked plan to allow thousands of unskilled workers into the UK after Brexit

Jeremy Corbyn Credit: PA 

By Kate McCann,  Senior Political Correspondent 
 30 May 2017 • 10:00pm   

Labour has drawn up a secret plan to allow thousands of unskilled migrants to enter the UK after Brexit, leaked documents seen by the Daily Telegraph have revealed.

Jeremy Corbyn's party is considering bringing back a scrapped visa scheme which would allow unskilled labourers to move to the UK and compete with British workers for jobs - including seasonal work on farms and in factories.

The policy paper also sets out plans for a green card scheme and admits Labour does not consider cutting net migration a priority.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
EuExit - 2017
« Reply #399 on: June 02, 2017, 10:25:35 AM »
I believe we hit a nerve .... hmmm ...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/812190/donald-trump-paris-climate-deal-agreement-speech-germany-angela-merkel-emmanuel-macron
DONALD Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris climate deal has not gone down well in Germany, if this tabloid’s choice of words is anything to go by.
By Sofia Petkar
PUBLISHED: 09:15, Fri, Jun 2, 2017 | UPDATED: 13:44, Fri, Jun 2, 2017

German chancellor Angela Merkel was joined by French President Emmanuel Macron and Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni in condemning President Trump’s decision to back out of the climate agreement, which is made up of nearly 200 countries.