DONALD TRUMP----45th Puppet President of the USA

Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP----45th Puppet President of the USA  (Read 68574 times)

Offline Sloan Ranger

DONALD TRUMP----45th Puppet President of the USA
« on: January 04, 2016, 07:10:46 PM »
I just joined the forum and top of the stack was Don Trump. well I have to tell you all that I DO NOT care for this guy. Not a bit. My friend and neighbour had her land stolen by a scummer using eminent domain and anyone who uses eminent domain to steal a person's property, like Trump has, is not fit to lick my boots much less run for president. Sorry if this offends as I see many of you looks like you like this guy.

Offline Al Bundy

Re: I DO NOT care for Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 07:23:00 PM »
I just joined the forum and top of the stack was Don Trump. well I have to tell you all that I DO NOT care for this guy. Not a bit. My friend and neighbour had her land stolen by a scummer using eminent domain and anyone who uses eminent domain to steal a person's property, like Trump has, is not fit to lick my boots much less run for president. Sorry if this offends as I see many of you looks like you like this guy.

I just hope that US citizens will not elect Hitlery Clinton for president. You do not like Trump. Are you going to vote ?

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 07:46:14 PM »
I just hope that US citizens will not elect Hitlery Clinton for president. You do not like Trump. Are you going to vote ?

Not if its Trump v Hillary I wont. I won't do better of 2 evils. You never really know what is the better between evils anyway. Just 5 years ago Trump said Hillary was a great person and would make a great president. If he can change his mind about everything in 5 years what will he be thinking 5 years from now?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 08:08:35 PM »
Not if its Trump v Hillary I wont. I won't do better of 2 evils. You never really know what is the better between evils anyway. Just 5 years ago Trump said Hillary was a great person and would make a great president. If he can change his mind about everything in 5 years what will he be thinking 5 years from now?

... it seems to me that perhaps DT has 'recently woken up' ... happened
to me a few years ago. Did you catch his interview on the Alex Jones show?
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 08:24:58 PM »
I perfectly understand you. I am not from USA. I am from Serbia, small European country.
In the 90`s I could never vote against president Milošević if alternative was pro EU/NATO candidate.

It's a problem. Some say that Trump is working for Hillary and doesn't want to be president. I can see that Trump's ego is so big that you know he wants to be president and pout and say "you're fired" at generals and such! I have known people like Trump and the man is vain and really he wants to make himself great rather than America, this is what I see.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 08:30:45 PM »
^^^

Sounds like you're describing every politician out there, LOL!

I like Rand Paul as first choice ... his chances to get in
are slim to none, though. But he is still very young ...
maybe next time. Otherwise, it's Trump or a third party,
all of whose chances for election are nil at this point.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 08:34:58 PM »
... it seems to me that perhaps DT has 'recently woken up' ... happened
to me a few years ago. Did you catch his interview on the Alex Jones show?

Sure I heard it and to be honest I thought that Alex could have asked him some tougher questions. Trump knows his target audience, always has done and he tells people what they want to hear ,and when someone like that has a real convenient change of heart I smell something rotten in Denmark.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 08:41:31 PM »
^^^

Sounds like you're describing every politician out there, LOL!

I like Rand Paul as first choice ... his chances to get in
are slim to none, though. But he is still very young ...
maybe next time. Otherwise, it's Trump or a third party,
all of whose chances for election are nil at this point.

Maybe so! I agree with you about Rand but why are his chances so slim? It's because everyone has followed the shiny thing on top of Trump's head rather than what is in their heads lol!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 08:51:29 PM »
Sure I heard it and to be honest I thought that Alex could have asked him some tougher questions. Trump knows his target audience, always has done and he tells people what they want to hear ,and when someone like that has a real convenient change of heart I smell something rotten in Denmark.
             Put yourself in his shoes. Trump must keep a tad within the unpredictabe, if he were to open up on everything he may be aware of it would sink his ship. As for Alex, he knows this and has kept the conversations low key. I get the agenda, please remember DT is close to JV and Alex, WHY?
             He is candidate, not the pres, in office he could get info & positioning that would change this, he is holding back just enough to keep on top of the polls. He and Alex are not mutts, they insunuate, isn't that enough untill the time is right. 
              Imagine the guts it takes for DT a candidate to say concerning -911, "follow the money trail", have you ever heard another face so much as mention this.  I'm not dissapointed, both these guys are , in my opinion keenly aware of the necons game.   It could very well be DT, is holding back a tad and Alex agrees with  this method. Time will tell .

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 11:44:37 AM »
             Put yourself in his shoes. Trump must keep a tad within the unpredictabe, if he were to open up on everything he may be aware of it would sink his ship. As for Alex, he knows this and has kept the conversations low key. I get the agenda, please remember DT is close to JV and Alex, WHY?
             He is candidate, not the pres, in office he could get info & positioning that would change this, he is holding back just enough to keep on top of the polls. He and Alex are not mutts, they insunuate, isn't that enough untill the time is right. 
              Imagine the guts it takes for DT a candidate to say concerning -911, "follow the money trail", have you ever heard another face so much as mention this.  I'm not dissapointed, both these guys are , in my opinion keenly aware of the necons game.   It could very well be DT, is holding back a tad and Alex agrees with  this method. Time will tell .

With respect, it looks like there is an awful lot of finger crossing in there. That might be ok if it was for a person with a track record of decency and honesty and being consistent ,but we are talking about Donald Trump here.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2016, 11:42:29 AM »
          Roger, you missed my points.
Quote:
Imagine the guts it takes for DT a candidate to say concerning -911, "follow the money trail", have you ever heard another face so much as mention this. 

DT is close to JV and Alex, WHY?
          Offhand I can't think of any other candidate so much as mention what DT has, nor spent public/private time with JV or AJ...   Have you?

Chris, first off my name is not Roger, not sure where you got that from.

I am not familiar with Trump's comment on "9/11 follow the money trail" and I can't find it online. If you have a link with context then I'd be pleased to look at it. I am however familiar with Trump saying that he watched people jump from the WTC on 9/11 from his mid town apt and how there were 1000s of celebrating Muslims in New Jersey, both of which are obvious lies. Trump is fundamentally dishonest.
On your question about Trump associating with Alex and Ventura, this does not and should not cut any ice, since he is playing to his support and the rest of his support base will not be harmed by this. If his numbers people thought he would be harmed by appearing on the AJ show then he would not have done it.
Trump is posing as anti-establishment but remember he wants Snowden executed as a traitor, he is for the Patriot Act, for NSA spying and so on and on.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 11:50:20 AM »
Ranger

I don't agree with his Snowden veiw or waterboarding. I'm 86% for Trump. (High number for a cynic).
As to his 911 comment you must have hit a wrong number.

WTC - DONALD TRUMP - Follow The Money - 9 11 Trillions
Vídeo  trump 911, follow the money trail▶ 59:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snOo9djB35Y
11 de set de 2015 - Vídeo enviado por ZIG ZAG
JEB BUSH - WTC - DONALD TRUMP - Follow The Money - 9 11 Trillions https://youtu.be/snOo9djB35Y.
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
11 de set de 2015 - Vídeo enviado por corbettreport
9/11 was a cr... ... 9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money. corbettreport ... follow the money. This is an ...
Vídeo para trump 911, follow the money trail▶ 59:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7ILrfE874
12 de set de 2015 -  ConspiracyScope
9/11 was a crime. And as with ... This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail. Mirrored from ... Follow me on ...
The September 11 Financial Heist: “Follow The 9/11 Money ...
www.globalresearch.ca/...follow...911-money-trail/5...  12 de set de 2015 - The September 11 Financial Heist: “Follow The 9/11 Money Trail” .... In the year prior to 9/11, Marsh had contracted with SilverStream software to create an ...... Trump's Statements Encourage the Recruitment of Terrorists?
Donald Trump suggests he could have prevented 9/11 attacks
www.latimes.com/.../trailguide/la-na-trailguide-1018...
 18 de out de 2015 - Follow the money: Who are the millionaires bankrolling the 2016 ... Welcome to Trail Guide, your daily host through the wilds of the 2016 ... Donald Trump suggests his immigration stance could have prevented 9/11 attacks.
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money (video) : The Corbett Report
https://www.corbettreport.com/911-trillions-follow-t...
 14 de set de 2015 - This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail. ... Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Connect on Google Plus Connect on YouTube ...
9/11 Trillions: Just follow the money - Signs of the Times
www.sott.net/.../301824-9-11-Trillions-Just-follow-t...
Traduzir esta página 15 de set de 2015 - The money trail that was supposed to disappear with the events of 9/11 was not completely obliterated and in turn becomes obvious by the ...
9/11/2001 where the Money Trail leads, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump The ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/.../pg1
9 de out de 2015 - 10 postagens - ‎1 autor
JEB BUSH - WTC - DONALD TRUMP - Follow The Money - 9 11 Trillions Published on Sep 11, 2015 -------------
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money | Opinion - Liberal
beforeitsnews.com/.../911-trillions-follow-the-mone...
 19 de out de 2015 - 9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money ... Donald Trump: Bernie Sanders Is a 'Maniac' and 'Communist' ... Those on the inside made lots of money. ... Does anyone here know how i can bet millions and not leave a paper trail ?
Follow the Money trail: 9/11 and the Black Eagle Trust Fund ...
beforeitsnews.com/.../follow-the-money-trail-911-an...
 21 de out de 2015 - Follow the Money trail: 9/11 and the Black Eagle Trust Fund .... Donald Trump Holds Large Rally in Hilton Head, SC – Video 12/30/15 · GFP ...
Mais

I happy to oblidge you, there are many more, why waste a page. No offense, but it seems to be the net has plenty on his statement, sometimes a guy has to dig around. If I can suggest ( without a prolonged debate) you check out the archives on site..  By the way what do you think of Hillary,Sanders, Obama, GWB, Chenney, Powell, Rumsfeld, Ryan, etc.?

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2016, 12:10:31 PM »
Chris, your links point to a hour long Corbett report titled "911 trillions follow the money trail" I have scanned through and I can't find any such comment from Trump although its possible I missed it. Maybe you know where in the program he supposedly says this?

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 12:14:46 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/trump-is-right-video-describes-how-jersey-city-muslims-held-pre-planned-911-rooftop-celebratio

Wayne Madsen called that as BS on AJ show. He said it was well known the rooftop celebrators in the report were Israelis dressed as Arabs as I believe they were taken into custody.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2016, 12:23:47 PM »

I happy to oblidge you, there are many more, why waste a page. No offense, but it seems to be the net has plenty on his statement, sometimes a guy has to dig around. If I can suggest ( without a prolonged debate) you check out the archives on site..  By the way what do you think of Hillary,Sanders, Obama, GWB, Chenney, Powell, Rumsfeld, Ryan, etc.?

Chris, I can't find any documented evidence for Trump making the comment about "follow the 9/11 money trail". I don't think he said it. Rather than a google dump, which is a problem as lots of pages are tagged for Trump and 9/11, if you have a specific link where he actually said that then I will be interested. But as I say, it looks like he didn't say that.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2016, 01:11:26 PM »
Hey thanks for my own little thread!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 05:02:55 PM »
Hey thanks for my own little thread!
             No answer:?
My question..
I'm happy to oblidge you, there are many more, why waste a page. No offense, but it seems to be the net has plenty on his statement, sometimes a guy has to dig around. If I can suggest ( without a prolonged debate) you check out the archives on site..  By the way what do you think of Hillary,Sanders, Obama, GWB, Chenney, Powell, Rumsfeld, Ryan, etc.?

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2016, 06:12:19 PM »
             No answer:?
My question..
I'm happy to oblidge you, there are many more, why waste a page. No offense, but it seems to be the net has plenty on his statement, sometimes a guy has to dig around. If I can suggest ( without a prolonged debate) you check out the archives on site..  By the way what do you think of Hillary,Sanders, Obama, GWB, Chenney, Powell, Rumsfeld, Ryan, etc.?

Chris, I already answered you in my posts above. I have extensively investigated and afaik Trump did not say "follow the 9/11 money trail". There is no evidence that I can see online that he did say that including in your links.Btw I don't like any of the individuals you listed.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2016, 08:53:33 PM »
Chris, I already answered you in my posts above. I have extensively investigated and afaik Trump did not say "follow the 9/11 money trail". There is no evidence that I can see online that he did say that including in your links.Btw I don't like any of the individuals you listed.
Even if he did, it's all smoke blowing bs regardless.  Trump supports unlawful surveillance vs Americans, surveillance which is product of the 911 false flag.  Trump also supports the Internet censorship filtering that's already been in the works for 15+ years, he even cited criminal cybernetic dicatorship elitist Bill Gates to assist in implementing the enslavement technology (Windows 10's INSANE level of spying is only a mere glimpse of what is happening).  Anyone who supports or defends even ONE of the elites agendas is automatically a traitor who hates the Constitution.  JFK may have been a puppet at 1st, but he eventually figured out the truth and had the balls to want to dismantle the CIA and FBI.  Show me a candidate that will publicly state they will do that and I'll consider voting.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 09:22:23 PM »

This may of been what Chris was talking about.

Trump Exposes Bush-Bin Laden 9/11 Connection
http://www.infowars.com/trump-exposes-bush-bin-laden-911-connection/
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 06:10:46 AM »
AGAIN:Ranger

I don't agree with his Snowden veiw or waterboarding. I'm 86% for Trump. (High number for a cynic).
As to his 911 comment you must have hit a wrong number.

WTC - DONALD TRUMP - Follow The Money - 9 11 Trillions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snOo9djB35Y
11 de set de 2015 - Vídeo enviado por ZIG ZAG
JEB BUSH - WTC - DONALD TRUMP - Follow The Money - 9 11 Trillions https://youtu.be/snOo9djB35Y.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
11 de set de 2015 - Vídeo enviado por corbettreport
9/11 was a cr... ... 9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money. corbettreport ... follow the money. This is an ...
Vídeo para trump 911, follow the money trail▶ 59:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7ILrfE874
12 de set de 2015 -  ConspiracyScope
9/11 was a crime. And as with ... This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail. Mirrored from ... Follow me on ...
The September 11 Financial Heist: “Follow The 9/11 Money ...
www.globalresearch.ca/...follow...911-money-trail/5...  12 de set de 2015 - The September 11 Financial Heist: “Follow The 9/11 Money Trail” .... In the year prior to 9/11, Marsh had contracted with SilverStream software to create an ...... Trump's Statements Encourage the Recruitment of Terrorists?
Donald Trump suggests he could have prevented 9/11 attacks
www.latimes.com/.../trailguide/la-na-trailguide-1018...
 18 de out de 2015 - Follow the money: Who are the millionaires bankrolling the 2016 ... Welcome to Trail Guide, your daily host through the wilds of the 2016 ... Donald Trump suggests his immigration stance could have prevented 9/11 attacks.
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money (video) : The Corbett Report
https://www.corbettreport.com/911-trillions-follow-t...
 14 de set de 2015 - This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail. ... Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Connect on Google Plus Connect on YouTube ...
9/11 Trillions: Just follow the money - Signs of the Times
www.sott.net/.../301824-9-11-Trillions-Just-follow-t...
Traduzir esta página 15 de set de 2015 - The money trail that was supposed to disappear with the events of 9/11 was not completely obliterated and in turn becomes obvious by the ...
9/11/2001 where the Money Trail leads, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump The ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/.../pg1
9 de out de 2015 - 10 postagens - ‎1 autor
JEB BUSH - WTC - DONALD TRUMP - Follow The Money - 9 11 Trillions Published on Sep 11, 2015 -------------
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money | Opinion - Liberal
beforeitsnews.com/.../911-trillions-follow-the-mone...
 19 de out de 2015 - 9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money ... Donald Trump: Bernie Sanders Is a 'Maniac' and 'Communist' ... Those on the inside made lots of money. ... Does anyone here know how i can bet millions and not leave a paper trail ?
Follow the Money trail: 9/11 and the Black Eagle Trust Fund ...
beforeitsnews.com/.../follow-the-money-trail-911-an...
 21 de out de 2015 - Follow the Money trail: 9/11 and the Black Eagle Trust Fund .... Donald Trump Holds Large Rally in Hilton Head, SC – Video 12/30/15 · GFP ...
Mais

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2016, 08:34:09 AM »
... just wondering ... is there anything here
the anti-trumpers disagree with?

Trump: North Korea is China's problem to fix

√ SHORT 1: 30min INTERVIEW
 http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/06/politics/donald-trump-north-korea-china-ted-cruz-immigration/index.html

Offline chris jones

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 09:00:07 AM »
Hi Ranger, I couldn't find a response to my question.
 I did list the articles prooving Trump said " follow the money trail 911" please see above post...
You had denied this, the proof is in evidence.

Again my question:I happy to oblidge you, there are many more, why waste a page. No offense, but it seems to be the net has plenty on his statement, sometimes a guy has to dig around. If I can suggest ( without a prolonged debate) you check out the archives on site.. By the way what do you think of Hillary,Sanders, Obama, GWB, Chenney, Powell, Rumsfeld, Ryan, etc.?

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 12:19:13 PM »
Hi Ranger, I couldn't find a response to my question.
 I did list the articles prooving Trump said " follow the money trail 911" please see above post...
You had denied this, the proof is in evidence.

Again my question:I happy to oblidge you, there are many more, why waste a page. No offense, but it seems to be the net has plenty on his statement, sometimes a guy has to dig around. If I can suggest ( without a prolonged debate) you check out the archives on site.. By the way what do you think of Hillary,Sanders, Obama, GWB, Chenney, Powell, Rumsfeld, Ryan, etc.?

Chris, there is no point posting the same question over and over. I answered you on post #14 and #17.Trump did not say "follow the 9/11 money trail". In post #17 I also answered you about the individuals you listed.

Your links point to a Corbett report (about 6 of your links point to the same thing) which does not feature Trump saying this, a globalresearch video which does not feature Trump saying this, and a couple of others which DO NOT feature Trump saying this. Additionally, an extensive search has shown no evidence whatsoever for Trump saying this - no video, no audio of him saying it and no article which says he did, nothing except your posts on this forum. So again and again, Trump did not say "follow the 9/11 money trail".

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »
Even if he did, it's all smoke blowing bs regardless.  Trump supports unlawful surveillance vs Americans, surveillance which is product of the 911 false flag.  Trump also supports the Internet censorship filtering that's already been in the works for 15+ years, he even cited criminal cybernetic dicatorship elitist Bill Gates to assist in implementing the enslavement technology (Windows 10's INSANE level of spying is only a mere glimpse of what is happening).  Anyone who supports or defends even ONE of the elites agendas is automatically a traitor who hates the Constitution.  JFK may have been a puppet at 1st, but he eventually figured out the truth and had the balls to want to dismantle the CIA and FBI.  Show me a candidate that will publicly state they will do that and I'll consider voting.

Great points Effie. It's ironic, given what's being claimed, that Trump supports the Patriot Act and NSA spying and other measures which were enabled by 9/11. Let's not forget that Trump is fully on board with the official story of 9/11 and hilariously claims his immigration policies could have prevented it! http://time.com/4077615/donald-trump-bush-september-11/

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 03:22:09 PM »
Great points Effie. It's ironic, given what's being claimed, that Trump supports the Patriot Act and NSA spying and other measures which were enabled by 9/11. Let's not forget that Trump is fully on board with the official story of 9/11 and hilariously claims his immigration policies could have prevented it! http://time.com/4077615/donald-trump-bush-september-11/

I see him as the right wing equivalent of Hope and Change.

I pray I'm wrong.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2016, 08:00:48 PM »
I see him as the right wing equivalent of Hope and Change.

I pray I'm wrong.

Back in '08, they were going around saying that Obama would give them houses and cars, make everything free, end all wars and so on. He didn't say most of it, but people attributed it to him because they wanted to believe it, even in the face of voluminous evidence to the contrary. The same thing is happening now with Trump being the great hope, our only hope (I have heard many people say this), the guy to make America proud again, great again, send the brown people home, stick it to the moozlum bogeymen, pout at Putin, blow raspberries at the mooolahs in Iran, spy on only the bad guys, restrict the pesky internet only for the baddies, kill terrowist families and their pets, enforce Christmas, extend eminent domain, reduce the minimum wage, water down the drinks, and the house gets to keep all the tips.

It doesn't matter what Trump actually says because it is now about fandom and cultdom, so his fans will attribute to him whatever they personally want him to say or do, just like with Obama. So yep you're right, hope and change 2016, same BS different color, as is the way of the nwo. 

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2016, 08:16:41 PM »

What's the latest on the Cruz ineligibility story? I like
him a lot as well, though I have always been afraid
this Canadian-born issue will be a real problem.
I know McCain istalking about it ... as well as
lots of Dems ... and of course Trump.

TRUMP LIVE NOW:  https://www.youtube.com/embed/cl6300d7tZk

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2016, 09:36:13 PM »

DT's New Ad ... Hillary and her friends!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2000452/

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 12:59:35 AM »
Back in '08, they were going around saying that Obama would give them houses and cars, make everything free, end all wars and so on. He didn't say most of it, but people attributed it to him because they wanted to believe it, even in the face of voluminous evidence to the contrary. The same thing is happening now with Trump being the great hope, our only hope (I have heard many people say this), the guy to make America proud again, great again, send the brown people home, stick it to the moozlum bogeymen, pout at Putin, blow raspberries at the mooolahs in Iran, spy on only the bad guys, restrict the pesky internet only for the baddies, kill terrowist families and their pets, enforce Christmas, extend eminent domain, reduce the minimum wage, water down the drinks, and the house gets to keep all the tips.

It doesn't matter what Trump actually says because it is now about fandom and cultdom, so his fans will attribute to him whatever they personally want him to say or do, just like with Obama. So yep you're right, hope and change 2016, same BS different color, as is the way of the nwo.

and S**T on the constitution!!
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline chris jones

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2016, 04:37:12 PM »
 You have your opinions, so do others.
 You can stick with the establishment as it is, no problem for ya,          I can't!
 No rant, I'm 85% for this guy and will keep on struggling to lessen that percent, so far no luck.
 I'm cynical to the core  yet I continue to bet on DT.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 01:36:08 PM »
and S**T on the constitution!!

Yes, Trump has repeatedly and severally stated his contempt for our Constitution. Unfortunately, most of his supporters make excuses for this and claim that it would only be for bad people - good people have nothing to worry about...well...forgive cynical me for not being real enthusiastic about that.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2016, 03:00:37 PM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/republicans-urged-rally-against-donald-trump-217828
Exclusive: RNC member urges party to rally against Trump

‘We’re almost terrorized …. “Shut up. Toe the line,”’ committeeman tells Republican colleagues in a closed-door meeting.

By Alex Isenstadt
01/15/16 12:33 AM EST

CHARLESTON, S.C.—A Republican National committeeman delivered a call-to-arms against Donald Trump during a closed-door GOP meeting on Thursday, urging his colleagues to take a forceful stand against those who he said are destroying the party’s brand.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/republicans-urged-rally-against-donald-trump-217828#ixzz3xLSB4QZf
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
"A Republican Will Step Forward In 2016"
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2016, 12:00:11 PM »
On the eve of the 2012 presidential election, I said to my sweet aunt, that "A Republican Will Step Forward In 2016" saying all the right things just like Obama did in 2008.  Everyone was just so sure that Obama was going to be the anti-Bush president only to find out the hard way, that Obama was not only Bush on steroids BUT, much much worse.

As time marches on and the signs make themselves known to me, I am convinced that Donald Trump is the very NWO candidate that, I predicted back in 2012, who would step forward.  Donald Trump will be the next president.  Not even close for Hillary.

With my experience around NWO oligarchs,  I can in no way see the top of the pyramid ever allowing Hillary anywhere near the White House. Hillary has a mind of her own (all be it evil) and the top of the pyramid will have non of it.  Giving her money and super delegates and a FALSE 2008 Bilderberg promise of the White House, will keep her in check, leading up to Trump's victory.

What Are The Signs Regarding Trump?

The NWO will have to get the United States into a greater war after the election. (WWIII?)  Who would the American people 'blindly' support / follow into a PLANNED world war?  Certainly not Hillary.  Nor Cruz, Nor Rubio another Bush....  Donald Trump with his antiestablishment rhetoric already has a large body of faithful followers (My sweet aunt being one of them) who will support a wartime Trump.

There are other troubling signs that Trump himself has signaled to those of us with the ability to see them, that he's not quite what he is advertising himself to be.   The most obvious sign is Trump's support of the surveillance police state.  When Trump jumped on the FBI / DHS / NSA bandwagon to go after Apple, it was the final wakeup call (for me) that he is in no way what he is selling himself to be.  As a entrepreneur / business owner, he knows better than anyone why Apple needs to maintain a 'secure platform'.  Businesses around the world rely on Apple products to thwart corporate espionage.  Which, is at an all-time high, due to the very backdoors the NSA / FBI et al have put into both hardware and software.  If Trump was true to his rhetoric, he would support business and NOT the NSA / FBI et al because a business person like Trump fully understands what is at stake. 

Another troubling sign that he really supports the shadow government, is his view on the second amendment.  The NWO knows it can't get a gun confiscation program up and running with Democrats running the White House, BUT it would have a much better chance with a 'popular' republican president.  Donald Trump has made it clear that he in fact 'supports gun confiscation' of people on 'lists'.  He's stated over and over that you can have a gun as long as you are NOT on a list.   Tyrants love lists.  Would Trump expand the 'list' police state?  He's told you he would.

Another sign has to do with the Ron Paul effect.  There is no doubt now in my mind that right, wrong or indifferent, Ron Paul was a true 'we the people candidate'.  Nothing demonstrates this more to me than the fact that the corporate media gave him a full media blackout during his rise.   Why didn't Trump get the same blackout as Paul?   The very establishment who 'claims' not to like Trump, gave itself away when their very own minions were begging their corporate masters to pull the plug on covering Trump, but instead, gave Trump over-the-top coverage.  Which has continued to date. 

My Theory On Trump 'The Trojan'

Trump has made it very clear to me that he fully supports that which truly runs the United States, the shadow government.  I strongly believe that the 'Trump For President' has more to do with INTERPOL than it does with Trumps desire to "fix America".  INTERPOL is the 'NSA' for the globalist corporate empire.  INTERPOL works behind close doors with ALL walks of life in the business world, but they have a very close relationship with people just like Trump.  People who are successful in business  What got me thinking that Trump's political ambitions are rooted deeply with INTERPOL had to do with the Apple encryption signal.  You see, INTERPOL has it's own proprietary encryption systems that select government AND businesses (insiders) are given.  Apple is a rival encryption source to NON insiders.   The bottom line on Trump and INTERPOL is that if Trump is a Trojan, it would have most likely been planned out within a relationship between Trump, the NWO and INTERPOL.

My Trump Presidency Prediction

Alex Jones says... "If Trump betrays the American people he'll be the most hated man in America." 

Alex's statement would be true under NORMAL conditions.  However, under different conditions, walking away from promises like, Obamacare, prosecuting Hillary, the border, TTP and so on....  would be quite easy to do while at the same given support and excuses by his followers for doing so .

I firmly believe that with a Trump presidency the intelligence industrial complex will go absolutely 'APE' and Donald Trump will do EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS DONE THUS FAR, obediently fall in line.  His popular support (who will poo-poo what I am writing) will defend Trump NOT living up to his campaign promises because, after all, "he has bigger issues to deal with".  I believe the 'bigger issues' will have to do with all the chaos the NWO intelligence is going to throw his way.

In Conclusion

It would be wonderful if what my knowledge of the NWO oligarchs and gut feeling together turns out to be wrong.  However, I hope the mods leave this post as a stand alone 'time capsule'.  Because if it turns out I was correct, this going all the way back to the 2012 election,  I want to readdress the issues as a way to break any conditioning the 'Trump operation' had on people.

If what I fear turns out to be spot on, do you think Alex would have me on as a guest?  Just wondering. 
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: "A Republican Will Step Forward In 2016"
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2016, 12:33:19 PM »
John, I don't agree with you, but have a question - WHO IS WORTHY OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR president and why? Give people your alternative view, and let them decide for themselves after doing a personal investigation!

Personally, I now think that this Republican who will step forward, will be one put there by the Establishment who fears Trump could win - Like a Romney!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2016, 12:56:28 PM »
I think David Knight would.  I still detect, him not quite on-board about Trump as Alex is.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2016, 01:37:05 PM »
John, I don't agree with you, but have a question - WHO IS WORTHY OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR president and why? Give people your alternative view, and let them decide for themselves after doing a personal investigation!

Personally, I now think that this Republican who will step forward, will be one put there by the Establishment who fears Trump could win - Like a Romney!
I hope YOU are right about Trump.  I 'pray' that YOU are correct on Trump.  I see Trump as just a 'cog' in something greater at work here.

Never, ever under estimate the top of the pyramid.  Romney's... Clinton's.... won't move the NWO agenda along with the 'desired' ease.  They can't.  Here is where an unknown named Obama worked so well back in 2008, back when everyone (but yours truly) thought Clinton was a shoe in as president.

This thread serves only as a contrast to what you have been told to believe, and if it turns out to be accurate, I would simply like it documented at this point in time.  If it turns out, NOT to be accurate, I would be the happiest of all.

Who would I support?
Not one of them.  The Trump phenomenon does serve as a political point that I've always made about WHO should be TEMPORARILY in governmental offices.  Government offices should be held (short term) by people who do NOT wish to be in them in the first place.   The Trump 'story' exemplifies this idea.  Trump being a man 'forced' to run for an office he doesn't want nor need because of the current political situation.  George Washington's presidency is the greatest example of all in this line of thinking.

The bottomline is that no one person is going to solve the 'globalist' problem.  What will most likely happen, in order for the best possible resolution to the current political mess, is that catastrophic events will (naturally) come down on everyone forcing 'qualified' people to get involved politically who normally would not have in the first place.   The top of the pyramid knows this full and well and will put forth a counterfit to control the collapse, war and other catastrophic events.  Trump fits this scenario very nicely for THEM.

My question back to you is...
How far will you support Trump during a 'declared emergency' when he begins to drift from his campaign promises?
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2016, 01:39:13 PM »
I think David Knight would.  I still detect, him not quite on-board about Trump as Alex is.
My point is a simple one.  Even though Trump seems to be the best thing since sliced bread we must never get too carried away and always be on alert the minute the 'actions' don't follow the rhetoric.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2016, 01:59:24 PM »
Very well put John. You and I connected on the same plain. Trump is just another rung in the ladder to bring the world under their control.  Most likely I will be sitting out this election,  and like you mentioned I hope I'm wrong.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2016, 02:04:37 PM »
My point is a simple one.  Even though Trump seems to be the best thing since sliced bread we must never get to carried away and always be on alert the minute the 'actions' don't follow the rhetoric.

I couldn't agree more.

I am reminded of this movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6KctnOYCVo
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."