A member states that Trump is a Fascist

Author Topic: A member states that Trump is a Fascist  (Read 5989 times)

Offline The Saint

« on: January 03, 2016, 11:11:26 AM »
            I don't agree with this guy being labled a Fascist, a very tough leader I'll go with. A newbee Pol, the same, agreed.. Anti PC, yup...Lets face it, he is not a career pol, he is in my opinion a guy who did well and wants to see the USA back on track.
            I have seen this guy hit back, is that a gangster ? He has been on the receiving end from almost every politician, I beleive that to be a good thing, check out our past 50 years, or so, the elites have been chip, chiping away.   No matter, be aware of the of the pols defiant reaction to this guy, the last thing they want is to loose their game plan...2016 is an indicator the dung will hit the fan. The crew on high are going to atack this man from every angle, in fact they allready have.
           This guy didn't want Vietnam, Afgh, Iraq, invasions, does that indicate he is a gangster.
Is he a  polite Lil dooby Pol, barfing up PC rhetoic to please the establishment..
            Is he controversial, you bet, does he get disturbed career pols seek to bury him, yes. Does he want the USA back on the map*, does he want peace*, YES. Basically he has perpetrated the ideal of stopping the US playing the part of global police and invaders of nations leading to this abomination.
 As to your question concerning our infamous intell agency, clandestine infiltration in foriegn nations, all the goody's our present regime condone. I can't see he wants to be the world nemasis, he wants the US to regain integrity, pride, and become financialy stable..

I think this is a very good example of what I mentioned earlier - people projecting onto Trump the candidate they wish he was or think he should be..but is not.

Trump unconstitutionally wants certain religious groups on lists, and banned from the US - it's the Muslims now but it won't stay that way - next it might be you.

Trump unconstitutionally wants to censor and restrict the internet.

Trump wants to murder the innocent women and children who have the misfortune of being related to 'terrorists', which is despicable and evil and against all laws of humanity and decency..am I wrong Chris?

Trump wants unconstitutional mandatory checkpoints and internal passports. Americans will have to produce their papers or be presumed undocumented and deported. How else will he fulfill his pledge of deporting illegal aliens?

Trump roughs up hecklers at his rallies, and is proud of doing so.

Trump uses Eminent Domain to steal people's land and deny them their constitutional rights, both in the US and abroad, what is more gangster-like than that? I urge followers of Don Trumponi to watch the documentary films You've been Trumped and A Dangerous Game which show the gangster Trump in his true colors.

All of the above policies and actions are fascist, unconstitutional and anti-American. These policies show Trump for the fascist anti-American mobster that he is. You might still want to support him, which is your right, but I think there should be less of the rose-colored tints applied.

Online chris jones

Re: Donald Trump is a fascist -- 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 04:59:04 PM »
I think this is a very good example of what I mentioned earlier - people projecting onto Trump the candidate they wish he was or think he should be..but is not.

Trump unconstitutionally wants certain religious groups on lists, and banned from the US - it's the Muslims now but it won't stay that way - next it might be you.

Trump unconstitutionally wants to censor and restrict the internet.

Trump wants to murder the innocent women and children who have the misfortune of being related to 'terrorists', which is despicable and evil and against all laws of humanity and decency..am I wrong Chris?

Trump wants unconstitutional mandatory checkpoints and internal passports. Americans will have to produce their papers or be presumed undocumented and deported. How else will he fulfill his pledge of deporting illegal aliens?

Trump roughs up hecklers at his rallies, and is proud of doing so.

Trump uses Eminent Domain to steal people's land and deny them their constitutional rights, both in the US and abroad, what is more gangster-like than that? I urge followers of Don Trumponi to watch the documentary films You've been Trumped and A Dangerous Game which show the gangster Trump in his true colors.

All of the above policies and actions are fascist, unconstitutional and anti-American. These policies show Trump for the fascist anti-American mobster that he is. You might still want to support him, which is your right, but I think there should be less of the rose-colored tints applied.
            Hi Saint.
 You are convinced he will defy the constitution,.. I'm not.  To think he would order the murder of innocent woman and children is one step beyond.
        Whatever, I simply don't see this guy sacrificing his integrity, name, family nor the people of this nation..  We agree to disagree..          It's OK..

Offline The Saint

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 12:02:15 PM »
            Hi Saint.
 You are convinced he will defy the constitution,.. I'm not.  To think he would order the murder of innocent woman and children is one step beyond.
        Whatever, I simply don't see this guy sacrificing his integrity, name, family nor the people of this nation..  We agree to disagree..          It's OK..

Trump has convinced me that he will defy the constitution..unless he's just making it up for popularity reasons.

He said very clearly that he would kill the innocent families of terrorists:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-id-kill-family-members-of-terrorists-to-beat-isis-34293267.html

that means their wives, kids, parents and other family members.

Trump also says that he's in favor of torture:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-even-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it

and he says that even if it doesn't work, they deserve it anyway..

Trump also wants to re-authorize the Patriot Act and spy on people's phone calls and internet:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/will-congress-reauthorize-the-nsas-phone-data-collection-program/

All this, as well as wanting Muslim bans and lists; censoring the internet; checkpoints and internal passports; assaults on the public; and abuse of Eminent Domain...

The above is what Trump himself says.

Rand Paul is correct: Trump craps all over the constitution in his own vainglorious words and deeds. What other conclusion can we draw?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 12:27:34 PM »
quote The Saint:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-id-kill-family-members-of-terrorists-to-beat-isis-34293267.html

that means their wives, kids and other family members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree that comes off as heartless, whatever ... truth is, the US/EU
blows up families of "terrorists" all the time ... we bomb and incinerate
carloads to get one guy, entire city blocks for one guy, hospitals to
get one guy, wedding parties to get one guy ... and the govt authorities
wring their hands and shed a fake tear about 'collateral damage'. I think
DT, in his bombastic rambling manner, had the news-of-the-day on his mind
when he blurted that out ... and the news was the obvious involvement of
family members in the San Bernadino savagery. I am SURE if a fair journalist
would follow up NOW he would explain that people who KILL THEMSELVES
in these JIHADIST acts MIGHT think twice if they knew the govt would
arrest their families for some time until they can be cleared ... not a
pretty thought, but probably a necessity under the circumstances.

√ TRUMP'S WORDS:

"Numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on. They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.

"When you had the World Trade Center go, people were put into planes that were friends, family, girlfriends they were put on planes primarily to Saudi Arabia, and they knew what was going on. They went home and wanted to watch their boyfriends on television,” he said.

“I would be very, very firm with families. Frankly, that will make people think because they may not care much about their lives but they do care, believe it or not, about their families lives,” he added.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline The Saint

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 12:36:33 PM »
quote The Saint:

that means their wives, kids and other family members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree that comes off as heartless, whatever ... truth is, the US/EU
blows up families of "terrorists" all the time ... we bomb and incinerate
carloads to get one guy, entire city blocks for one guy, hospitals to
get one guy, wedding parties to get one guy ... and the govt authorities
wring their hands and shed a fake tear about 'collateral damage'. I think
DT, in his bombastic rambling manner, had the news-of-the-day on his mind
when he blurted that out ... and the news was the obvious involvement of
family members in the San Bernadino savagery. I am SURE if a fair journalist
would follow up NOW he would explain that people who KILL THEMSELVES
in these JIHADIST acts MIGHT think twice if they knew the govt would
arrest their families for some time until they can be cleared ... not a
pretty thought, but probably a necessity under the circumstances.

√ TRUMP'S WORDS:

"Numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on. They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.

"When you had the World Trade Center go, people were put into planes that were friends, family, girlfriends they were put on planes primarily to Saudi Arabia, and they knew what was going on. They went home and wanted to watch their boyfriends on television,” he said.

“I would be very, very firm with families. Frankly, that will make people think because they may not care much about their lives but they do care, believe it or not, about their families lives,” he added.

Trump did not say that he would arrest families, he said that he would deliberately target them and kill them.

This is a good example of a couple of themes I have raised:

First, followers of Trump will revise what he has said, often without knowing they are doing it, to make it more acceptable/less unconstitutional depending on their viewpoint and motivation.

Second, Trump is a fascist. When Mussolini put forward his 'temporary' measures, arguments were made which made them sound very reasonable, both by him and his supporters; the measure were also very popular with a large section of the population. It's like what AJ often says, tyranny always sounds reasonable at first, and the way you prevent it is to make sure there is no inch given whatsoever on matters of law and constitution.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 01:03:26 PM »
Trump did not say that he would arrest families, he said that he would deliberately target them and kill them.

This is a good example of a couple of themes I have raised:

First, followers of Trump will revise what he has said, often without knowing they are doing it, to make it more acceptable/less unconstitutional depending on their viewpoint and motivation.

Second, Trump is a fascist. When Mussolini put forward his 'temporary' measures, arguments were made which made them sound very reasonable, both by him and his supporters; the measure were also very popular with a large section of the population. It's like what AJ often says, tyranny always sounds reasonable at first, and the way you prevent it is to make sure there is no inch given whatsoever on matters of law and constitution.

... excuse me ... I cut and pasted TRUMP'S WORDS from your link.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 01:05:02 PM »
Interesting the best the opposition can come with ... Isn't Obama the ultimate fascist?  What is/about Hillary?

If Trump uses EO's to reverse Bush/Obama EO's is that fascism?

Don't they see that there are limits to what a POTUS can do and that's not fascism.

As potus he is authorized and is empowered to protect the USA and all its citizens . That's not fascism that's the constitution.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=trump+is+a+fascist

Yes, Donald Trump is a fascist. | New Republic
https://newrepublic.com/.../yes-donald-trump-fascist

The New Republic
Yes, Donald Trump is a fascist. The internet proverb known as Godwin's Law warns of the increasing likelihood of a Nazi or Hitler reference the longer a ...

Donald Trump is a fascist: It is the political label that best ...
www.slate.com/.../donald_trump_is_a_fascist_it_is_the_political_lab...

Slate
Nov 25, 2015 - In the past week, however, “Donald Trump as fascist” has gone from hyperbolic to mainstream. After endorsing extreme measures in the ...

Is Donald Trump a Fascist? - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-fascist-354690

Jul 17, 2015 - Just a few weeks ago, Donald Trump was a crank and joke, living proof ... name, the correct name, the historically accurate name, is fascism.

Why some conservatives say Trump talk is fascist - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/politics/donald-trump-fascism/
CNN

Nov 25, 2015 - (CNN) Conservative warnings about Donald Trump have grown increasingly somber. At first he was just an entertainer; then he became a ...

Is Donald Trump a Fascist? -- NYMag
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/donald-trump-a-fascist.html
New York Magazine

Nov 25, 2015 - Under this analysis, Trump is fascist to the extent that he inspires the feelings that propelled past fascist movements. Here's an attempt to map ...

It has become increasingly difficult to talk about Donald Trump without using the F-word. Over the past 48 hours, writers for The Week, Fast Company, Salon, and the Daily Beast have all argued that Trump is a little bit fascist. But it’s not just liberals in the “lamestream media” who have taken to the term — conservative radio host Steve Deace, neoconservative foreign-policy analyst Max Boot, and Jeb Bush national security adviser John Noonan have all called Trump fascistic in recent days.

Donald Trump is an actual fascist: What his surging ... - Salon
www.salon.com/.../donald_trump_is_an_actual_fascist_what_his_s...
Salon

Jul 25, 2015 - The word "fascist" has been abused by the left over the years. But a look at Trump's rhetoric shows scary
parallels.

The unprecedented nightmare of Donald Trump's campaign ...
www.salon.com/.../the_unprecedented_nightmare_of_donald_trum...
Salon
Nov 25, 2015 - The bizarre spectacle of Trump's candidacy has one word on everyone's mind: "Fascism"

I asked 5 fascism experts whether Donald Trump is a fascist ...
www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/12/10/.../donald-trump-fascism
Dec 10, 2015 - Is Donald Trump a fascist? It's becoming a common question, especially following Trump's announcement that he supports banning Muslims ...

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists - The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/31/the-fearful-and-the-frustrated
Evan Osnos goes on the Presidential campaign trail with Trump, whose ... When I asked Heimbach how he got involved with Fascist politics, he ...

Donald Trump, American hustler: The frightening fascist ...
www.salon.com/.../donald_trump_american_hustler_the_frightening_fascis...
Donald Trump, American hustler: The frightening fascist tendencies of his GOP rise. Previous right-wing leaders had a healthy fear of the rage ...

When Fascism Was American | Jacobin
https://www.jacobinmag.com/.../trump-coughlin-nazis-christian-front-krista...
Before Donald Trump, there was Father Charles Coughlin, who popularized ... Martin O'Malley denounced Trump as a “fascist demagogue.”.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 01:42:01 PM »
^^^

... looks to me like the di-gressive FAR LEFT is running scared
of Trump ... and us. They are good at throwing scary language
around to their know-nothing legions of LBGT/PC/BLM airheads ...
but their BS never holds up to minimum scrutiny.

Online chris jones

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 02:06:00 PM »
Trump has convinced me that he will defy the constitution..unless he's just making it up for popularity reasons.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-even-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it

Trump also wants to re-authorize the Patriot Act and spy on people's phone calls and internet:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/will-congress-reauthorize-the-nsas-phone-data-collection-program/

All this, as well as wanting Muslim bans and lists; censoring the internet; checkpoints and internal passports; assaults on the public; and abuse of Eminent Domain...

Rand Paul is correct: Trump craps all over the constitution in his own vainglorious words and deeds. What other conclusion can we draw?
           He wants to target  the internet used to recruit terrorists...OK, -which is entirely feasable.
           There are variations as to taking out a famly, I suggest , just my opinion, he is not referring to infants and children. Nor wacking out entrire innocent family's.
               He should amplify on that remark & he probably allready has.

I'm 85% with trump, for a cynic that is a high number.WHY- he is catching the attention of those who back the terrorists,those that agree though they may not actually contribute,or perhaps turn a blind eye, /whatever - be it uncles, aunts, brothers etc, doubtfull he will consider grabbing up baby's from the craddle.  Opinions, OK, he is pushing the point if a terrorist is setting up a attack and his family doesn't toss him out, mom and dad , bros, uncles etc don't stop him or her, are they complicit?
     The radicals would give their quest a second thought if they knew their familys would be incerated or in harms way.
                  He threatened this, would he actually kill innocent family's, NO.
                           Torture, I don't go with that.. NO..Traitors and terrorist are on the same channel, I agree information should be obtained, chemical trials work wonders, then off to the death penalty.

This man has been against any attacks on the middle east from the get go, does it appear to you he would wack out entire family's, be reasonable. I can't dig up the following to his remark, but I remember him saying something along the lines, if a radical terrorist wanabee was acutely aware his relatives may be up sh**ts creek , he may think twice, as well as the family would also consider the consequences.
     Try to understand, I have been against the illegal wars and invasion for well over 1/2 century, I don't condone the killing of innocents by our nation or any other & torture is not on my resume..
     That said, this guy wants to end the abomination in the M.E. for him to accomplish this he will be,( if elected),  get his hands on highly classified intell, once he gets this info he can truly discover who is involved in this, who began it, and hopefully nail them, both here USA and other territories that have been in on it.
 I sincerely believe there are a decent % of those on the inside terrified of revealing the truth as much as they may want to. I'll be a buck to a dime these folks  (who at present are restricted by their mortality)  WILL speak out ,  open up if Trump gets elected..
    If Trump continues pushing torture he may discover there are a % in the establishment who were complicit, in that case I would have to consider waterboarding :).  realy..I would thoroughly enjoy seeing the crew that began this abomination, who profited, exposed, charged, incarcerated, in chains.
   DT's remarks in some cases were over the edge a tad, did they get the attention of this country, you bet they did. Though his primary remarks may have caused a bitter reaction they were heard and considered.                                                 Don't worry saint, it will not come to the points you have made in you post, it may get close..
   Hang on and I'm sure you will see a Trump folowup in each instance..WAIT-More detail, not simply one liners.

Offline The Saint

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 02:24:44 PM »
He threatened this, would he actually kill innocent family's, NO.

How do you know? All we have to go on is what he says, and so far it is a litany of unconstitutional cult-like fascist rhetoric.

You cannot assume someone is complicit without due process. Trump wants to throw due process out of the window.

He might have been against some previous wars, but I can easily imagine him saying that we need to fight them over there before they come here, and being the biggest warmonger we have ever seen. He has already said that he wants to massively build up the military. That does not sound like a man who is ready to bring the troops home.

As for detail and not one liners..you have the wrong guy! Reality TV's Don Trump is MR one-liner and style over substance. Your assumption that the detail of the policies, when they come, will conform to what you hope them to be, is unfounded wishful thinking.

Btw, I did not realize that this thread was only for blowing Trump's proverbial trumpet  - it seems if any reasonable and robust criticism is made then a new thread is created and all the posts moved. It's not as if I have plastered the thread with loads of postings - I have simply replied to others who have replied to me. This thread should be re-named THE Donald Trump Appreciation Thread.

Offline The Saint

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 02:36:00 PM »
... excuse me ... I cut and pasted TRUMP'S WORDS from your link.

Trump's words did not include the families being arrested. The questioner asked:

"How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from Isis?"

To which he replied with the words you quoted. He had the opportunity to say "Hey I wouldn't intentionally kill innocent family members, that's not what I meant". But he didn't. I watched that debate and he was given several opportunites to walk back his comments in the way that you might have hoped he would, including when called out on it by Rand Paul. All he said was "so they can kill us but we can't kill them?" if I remember rightly, with the clear implication that he would behave in exactly the manner that ISIS behaves.

Offline The Saint

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 02:38:31 PM »
I didn't realize that this thread was only for blowing Trump's proverbial trumpet. I think that this thread should be re-named The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread, since any robust criticism results in a new thread being created and posts moved.

Online chris jones

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2016, 02:49:04 PM »
 In essence your beleif is Americans would go along a mandate that would allow the killing of innocents, here, home turf.  NO mucken way.
 You neglect the past history of the contolling regimes and concentrate on DT.
He has spoken about other issues though you seem to concentrate on those available for critisism.
 What is your opinion of 911, GWB, Chenney,Rice,Powell, Hillary, Obama etc.?
Do you have one?
 Who created this abomination, will the wars continue for another decade or two, will the USA be broken financially, can you give me a backgound on your feelings.
  I would appreciate your feedback, in turn this would give me a perspective as to your philosophy.
          If not thats OK, though I have openly told you of my status with no regrets.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2016, 03:52:39 PM »
Trump's words did not include the families being arrested. The questioner asked:

"How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from Isis?"

To which he replied with the words you quoted. He had the opportunity to say "Hey I wouldn't intentionally kill innocent family members, that's not what I meant". But he didn't. I watched that debate and he was given several opportunites to walk back his comments in the way that you might have hoped he would, including when called out on it by Rand Paul. All he said was "so they can kill us but we can't kill them?" if I remember rightly, with the clear implication that he would behave in exactly the manner that ISIS behaves.

TRUMP'S WORDS:

(Ed: Here he is talking about the San Bernadino Crazy Muslim Massacre ... a FAMILY project)

(Ed: He follows by reminding the world how the Bush Admin flew the family and friends of
OSAMA BIN LADEN surreptiously out of the country on 911 ... coddling them)

(Ed: And ends with this paragraph ... he doesn't say cut off their babies' heads ... like the
crazy muslims would do ... he says get 'firm' ... don't fly them to Riyadh on a private jet)

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2016, 04:41:35 PM »
"Whenever I hear someone say that for the fascists, I know that this is a man who thinks for himself" ( writer Charles Bukowski )

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 08:35:55 PM »
While in a rabbit hole I came across this,  at first I did a double take, then I was remembering an earlier similar posting I made in here on the same subject so  thought  here goes, 

Trump is "Illuminati" to the Bone

[quoteSo, you believe Trump will get America back on track, eh? You believe he will bring things back to Baseball and apple pie, do ya? Well, you might want to reconsider your hopeful thoughts.

Trump is "Illuminati". How do i know? Well, 1st he's on the cover of Time magazine (also, part of the illuminati) and 2nd, notice the placement of the words: "Deal with it.", conveniently placed over 1 eye.

If you dig deep enough, you'll see the same names pop up, when it comes to "history"; whether it be the Federal Reserve or Hitler; the same names are involved; in some way, shape or form.

Here's an example:

As legend has it, Prescott S. Bush — the father of President George H.W. Bush and grandfather to President George W. Bush — dug up Geronimo's grave in 1918 with the help of several other "Bonesmen," as members of the society are known, and stole the warrior's skull, two bones and some riding gear from his grave at Fort Sill, Okla. The society allegedly put the remains on display at the "The Tomb," an imposing, windowless crypt in New Haven, Conn. that has served as the group's headquarters since its founding in 1832.

A young Yale junior named William Russell founded the group after spending a year in Germany among members of some of the most mystical and elite clubs in the world, including organizations that mimicked the Enlightenment-era Illuminati. Russell returned to the U.S. determined to found a secret society of his own and "tapped" Alfonso Taft, whose son would later become President William H. Taft, to be among the first members of "The Brotherhood of Death," or as it was more formally known, "The Order of the Skull and Bones.

And where are Donald's great grandparents from?
Fred Trump (Donald's Dad)

Trump was born in the Woodhaven neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens, to German immigrants Friedrich Drumpf (March 14, 1869 – March 30, 1918) and Elizabeth Christ (October 10, 1880 – June 6, 1966), who were married in 1902 in Kallstadt, in the southwest of Germany
Moving on........

Skull and Bones formed at Yale University, the third-oldest school in the U.S. and an institution "known for its strange, Gothic elitism and its rigid devotion to the past,

During the 2004 presidential election, the Republican and Democratic candidates were both former Bonesmen, though neither would say much about the subject. "It's a secret," John Kerry said when asked about his membership; "So secret, I can't say anything more," George W. Bush wrote in his autobiography, as if to complete Kerry's sentence.

But whether a young Henry Luce (founder of Time magazine) actually laid naked in a coffin and told the tales of his early sex life during his Skull and Bones initiation, or if William F. Buckley jumped into a mud pie as part of his hazing, or whether any of the three Bush Bonesman (Prescott, H.W., and W.) really received a gift of $15,000 and the guarantee of a lifetime of financial security upon being selected — all these rumors, publicized over the years by  Esquire, The Atlantic Monthly, the New York Times and numerous independent book authors, might never be known.
The source for this information? Time Magazine, of course. And the title of the article? "The Brief History of the Skull & Bones Society".

And where did Henry Luce, attend college?

At the age of 15, he was sent to the U.S. to attend the Hotchkiss School in Connecticut, where he edited the Hotchkiss Literary Monthly. It was there he first met Briton Hadden, who would become a lifelong partner. At the time, Hadden served as editor-in-chief of the school newspaper, and Luce worked as an assistant managing editor. Both went on to Yale College, where Hadden served as chairman and Luce as managing editor of The Yale Daily News. Luce was also a member of Alpha Delta Phi and Skull and Bones.

Do you see the brilliance of it all? Create a secret society. Infiltrate all areas of influence. Write articles about yourself and shroud it with secrecy. No one is the wiser.

Until, YOU DIG DEEPER.

BTW...where did Trump attend college?

Penn claims to be the oldest university in the United States of America, and is consistently ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities. The University considers itself the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States, as well as the first university in the United States with both undergraduate and graduate studies.

The Mines ParisTech International Professional Ranking, which ranks universities on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies, ranks Penn 11th worldwide, and 2nd nationally behind Harvard. According to a US News article in 2010, Penn is tied for second (tied with Dartmouth College and Tufts University) for the number of undergraduate alumni who are current Fortune 100 CEOs. Forbes ranked Penn 17th, based on a variety of criteria.

And, check this out. Trump is a proven LIAR!

After World War II and until the 1980s, Trump's father claimed the family was of Swedish rather than German origin, because "he had a lot of Jewish tenants and it wasn't a good thing to be German in those days", a nephew told The New York Times. In his 1987 book, The Art of the Deal, Donald Trump continued to claim Swedish heritage.

Now, while you're over there thinking: "Trump is the man." Ya miiiiight want to re-think your options for POTUS! Trump is just like the rest of those lying politician's in DC, claiming to have your best interest, at hand. Get it through your thick skull and bones: "They don't care about you!" It's all a "Dog and Pony" show. PURE ENTERTAINMENT!
][/quote]

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1081337/pg1
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 10:25:19 PM »
^^^

Shamefully pathetic politi-ganda.

1.) 'Deal With It!' over his eye on a magazine?

2.) Something about Skull & Bones ... can't make sense of it, though.

3.) DT's GGrandparents were German not Swedish as sometimes reported!   Y A W N.

4.) DT went to Penn State? So?

You know ... he sorta LOOKS Swedish.
He could "pass", LOL!

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 11:20:20 PM »
            Hi Saint.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428208/trump-anti-constitutional-authoritarian
" Trump is an Anti-Constitutional Authoritarian

Many conservatives have claimed that President Obama does not care about the law, and does not adhere to the constitution, etc. They say President Obama has not only undermined the separation of powers, but he has arrested inconvenient video-makers, just like a fascist might. President Obama has not only unilaterally rewritten congressional law, but he has attempted to circumvent the right to bear arms, just as Adolf Hitler might. He has not only claimed powers that the Constitution clearly does not give him, but he has laid out plans to kill Americans without due process on their own soil. So on and so on.

But the same people that criticize President Obama from departing from our traditional values and our traditional adherence to the the U.S. Constitution have flocked to Trump's tent. These Trump Supporters, in my opinion, are hypocrites. Why?

Since Trump announced his candidacy:

1. Trump has threatened to ignore those who are carping about free speech and shut down parts of the Internet.

2. He has promised to summarily deport those who are suspected of being illegal immigrants, without due process of law.

3. He has endorsed extensive campaign-finance regulations that fly directly in the face of the First Amendment.

4. He has vowed to restrict the Second Amendment rights of those on the terror watch list, again without due process

5. He has praised Franklin Roosevelt’s internment of American citizens

6. Suggested that natural-born Americans can be deported against their will

7. Proposed that American Muslims be barred from reentering the country

8. He has described as “wonderful” a Supreme Court ruling that obliterated the “public use” limitations on the invocation of eminent domain.

9. He has refused to rule out registering Americans on the basis of their faith.

Despite all these statements 39 percent of GOP-primary voters still list him as their top pick.

Trump supporters support a candidate that does not believe in traditional American values.

Our values are enshrined in our Bill of Rights and in our Constitution. They have been handed down to us by our forefathers. These include thing such as individual liberty, political and legal equality (one man - one vote, all individuals are equal before the law), representative government based on popular sovereignty (people have the right to choose their government), and a political process that is based on persuasion and adoption of ideas through a rational legal and political process (rather than by force), and the concept of majority rule but also the acknowledgment of minority rights (the term "minority" here is not defined in terms of ethnicity). These ideas were developed by enlightenment thinkers, but there are also aspects of our legal and political system that have been shaped by English Common Law. One example of this heritage is the right to a jury trial.

Trump supporters do not care about our traditional American values at all. They think our traditional American values are silly. The thing that unites Trump supporters is their very own Authoritarian personality.

As defined by Wikipedia, an Authoritarian personality is as follows:

Authoritarian personality is a state of mind or attitude characterized by belief in absolute obedience or submission to one's own authority, as well as the administration of that belief through the oppression of one's subordinates. It usually applies to individuals who are known or viewed as having an authoritative, strict, or oppressive personality towards subordinates."

Online chris jones

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 11:31:10 AM »
" Trump is an Anti-Constitutional Authoritarian

Many conservatives have claimed that President Obama does not care about the law, and does not adhere to the constitution, etc. They say President Obama has not only undermined the separation of powers, but he has arrested inconvenient video-makers, just like a fascist might. President Obama has not only unilaterally rewritten congressional law, but he has attempted to circumvent the right to bear arms, just as Adolf Hitler might. He has not only claimed powers that the Constitution clearly does not give him, but he has laid out plans to kill Americans without due process on their own soil. So on and so on.

But the same people that criticize President Obama from departing from our traditional values and our traditional adherence to the the U.S. Constitution have flocked to Trump's tent. These Trump Supporters, in my opinion, are hypocrites. Why?

Since Trump announced his candidacy:

1. Trump has threatened to ignore those who are carping about free speech and shut down parts of the Internet.

2. He has promised to summarily deport those who are suspected of being illegal immigrants, without due process of law.

3. He has endorsed extensive campaign-finance regulations that fly directly in the face of the First Amendment.

4. He has vowed to restrict the Second Amendment rights of those on the terror watch list, again without due process

5. He has praised Franklin Roosevelt’s internment of American citizens

6. Suggested that natural-born Americans can be deported against their will

7. Proposed that American Muslims be barred from reentering the country

8. He has described as “wonderful” a Supreme Court ruling that obliterated the “public use” limitations on the invocation of eminent domain.

9. He has refused to rule out registering Americans on the basis of their faith.

Despite all these statements 39 percent of GOP-primary voters still list him as their top pick.

Trump supporters support a candidate that does not believe in traditional American values.

Our values are enshrined in our Bill of Rights and in our Constitution. They have been handed down to us by our forefathers. These include thing such as individual liberty, political and legal equality (one man - one vote, all individuals are equal before the law), representative government based on popular sovereignty (people have the right to choose their government), and a political process that is based on persuasion and adoption of ideas through a rational legal and political process (rather than by force), and the concept of majority rule but also the acknowledgment of minority rights (the term "minority" here is not defined in terms of ethnicity). These ideas were developed by enlightenment thinkers, but there are also aspects of our legal and political system that have been shaped by English Common Law. One example of this heritage is the right to a jury trial.

Trump supporters do not care about our traditional American values at all. They think our traditional American values are silly. The thing that unites Trump supporters is their very own Authoritarian personality.

As defined by Wikipedia, an Authoritarian personality is as follows:

Authoritarian personality is a state of mind or attitude characterized by belief in absolute obedience or submission to one's own authority, as well as the administration of that belief through the oppression of one's subordinates. It usually applies to individuals who are known or viewed as having an authoritative, strict, or oppressive personality towards subordinates."
              Hi Effie, i attempted to answer you list,

1.Targetting internet sites RADICAL.recruiting..Finding them, investigating& or closing them.
   2. Deporting known illegals temporarly, not suspected, once reveiwed allowed in legally.
   3. Campaing financing, super pacs..Big $ and many foriegn nations use this to their advantage, the ......loopholes are in evidence.
   4. Ban gun restrictions on the terrorist watch list, sounds ok to me.
   5. Interment of Americncitizens.?
   6. natural born citizens who have left to the ME and fought for ISIS..etc.
   7. Barring Muslins, temporarily, untill a REAL investigation can be initiated.
   8.  Eminent domain, tough call, though I feel only if a necessity when options are in favor of public, not .............private enterprise.
   9. Listing faiths, I haven't heard that mentioned.I do remember job interveiws asking this.

Sound like your not fond of DT..  I had to get in my 2 cents.. I'm with this guy 85%, and trust me I'm cynical.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2016, 12:00:35 PM »

Thanks for the links and I am shocked by some of this and I didn't like the guy before! Does an authoritarian regime make a country great? I don't think so and it most certainly was not what made America a great country in the first place. Trump would take us in thee wrong direction for sure.

Online chris jones

Re: A member states that Trump is a Fascist
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 08:07:05 PM »
  Please don't be offended, but you guys sound like the twittle dee twins.
  No problem, keep on tripping.
  Whats your these, Obam and or Hillary forever?
No offense, you have your oppinions and one liners down pat.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 11:47:57 AM »
  Please don't be offended, but you guys sound like the twittle dee twins.
  No problem, keep on tripping.
  Whats your these, Obam and or Hillary forever?
No offense, you have your oppinions and one liners down pat.

No offense Chris, but you sound like an apologist making excuses for someone who does not stand for American values and who would destroy whatever freedom is left in America if given the chance.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 03:06:36 PM »
              Hi Effie, i attempted to answer you list,

1.Targetting internet sites RADICAL.recruiting..Finding them, investigating& or closing them.
   2. Deporting known illegals temporarly, not suspected, once reveiwed allowed in legally.
   3. Campaing financing, super pacs..Big $ and many foriegn nations use this to their advantage, the ......loopholes are in evidence.
   4. Ban gun restrictions on the terrorist watch list, sounds ok to me.
   5. Interment of Americncitizens.?
   6. natural born citizens who have left to the ME and fought for ISIS..etc.
   7. Barring Muslins, temporarily, untill a REAL investigation can be initiated.
   8.  Eminent domain, tough call, though I feel only if a necessity when options are in favor of public, not .............private enterprise.
   9. Listing faiths, I haven't heard that mentioned.I do remember job interveiws asking this.

Sound like your not fond of DT..  I had to get in my 2 cents.. I'm with this guy 85%, and trust me I'm cynical.
Trumps latest claim re: guns is that he will do away with gun free zones.  That's what he *says*.  Money and actions talk though:

http://2anews.net/2015/05/ups-suppressors-donald-trump-anti-gun-donations/

"Potential GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump and his daughter have reportedly donated at least $105,000 to the anti-gun Clinton Foundation, the group behind the Clinton Global Citizen Award, presented to anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg by anti-gun Vice President Joe Biden, for being the “most fierce and most effective advocate that we have on the matter of gun sanity.” (The Clinton Foundation is also currently under fire for alleged corruption and conflicts of interest related to questionable foreign donations and lack of related reporting.)

Over the past decade, Trump has also given massive amounts of money not only to Democrats but the most liberal and most corrupt anti-gun Democrats, such as Charles Schumer, Frank Lautenberg, Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid and Charlie Rangel. He has also given six figures in recent years to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and supported anti-gunner John Kerry in 2004."

Trump donations to Clinton Foundation add to gun owner concerns
http://www.examiner.com/article/trump-donations-to-clinton-foundation-add-to-gun-owner-concerns

Past statements and actions show Donald Trump wrong choice for gun owners
http://www.examiner.com/article/past-statements-and-actions-show-donald-trump-wrong-choice-for-gun-owners

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/12/webster-tarpley-warns-of-the-war-partys-frontrunner-trumps-fascism-are-people-being-duped-yet-again-by-establishment-candidates-in-this-puppet-democracy-i-mean-after-all-what-are-you-going-to-d-2766404.html?currentSplittedPage=0
Webster Tarpley warns of the war party’s frontrunner Trump’s Fascism – Are people being duped yet again by Establishment Candidates in this Puppet Democracy. I mean after-all what are you going to do vote for Hillary
Friday, December 25, 2015 3:55

Webster Griffin Tarpley:

"For the first time in a long time, the approach of Christmas 2015 takes place under a threatening cloud of Fascism on the home front. The bearers of this Fascism are leading politicians of the Republican Party, including in particular the hotelier Donald Trump and the professional hypocrite Ted Cruz. We are now witnessing the appalling spectacle of how even a relatively modest fascist agitation can, in the era of the Internet, begin to degrade and pollute the entire political culture and public life of a great nation — in this case, of the United States.

Trump says he hates all reporters, but will not kill them – which amounts to a death threat. Trump talks about certain Arabs as Untermenschen – meaning literally sub-human – and thereby employs one of Hitler’s favorite expressions. Trump claims that Mrs. Clinton got “schlonged” in the Democratic primaries of 2008. He makes fun of Mrs. Clinton because she went to the bathroom. He also hates Abraham Lincoln because he put secessionist editors out of business.

Looking back to the 1930s and 40s, we would have to repeat that the United States is the anti-fascist country par excellence – a place where fascists never seized power, which never allied with fascists, and which never made appeasement of Fascism into the centerpiece of foreign policy. Nevertheless, Americans today are on the whole ignorant about what Fascism really stood for. Accordingly, this Daily Briefing will continue its efforts to educate the public about the basic features of fascism. Today we will summarize some material from two important studies of Fascism which are, to the best of our knowledge, not available in English. These are the Marxist Daniel Guérin’sFascisme et grand capital (Paris: Maspero, 1969), and the left social democrat Wolfgang Abendroth’s Sozialgeschichte der europäischen Arbeiterbewegung (Frankfurt am Main: Suhrkamp, 1970). We will concentrate this time on the sociology and psychology of the fascist movements, mentioning the obvious parallels with Trump and Cruz from time to time.

Fascism has often been described as the revolt of the enraged middle class as it is crushed between finance capital on the one hand, and the immiserated and super-exploited working class on the other. Fascism often starts off with a grievance, be it Italy’s lost fruits of victory in World War I according to Mussolini, or the stab in the back of the victorious German Army by cabals of socialists, liberals, Jews, and trade unionists in Berlin, according to the delirium of Hitler.

These grievances, along with the fear of losing one’s class position in society, were particularly important for the chauvinistic petty bourgeoisie, understood as lawyers, doctors, editors, small business people, shopkeepers, small farmers, and white-collar or management workers in general. According to Guérin, these types of petty bourgeois are generally docile and eager to obey the rules set down by the society. But, when they are threatened with falling into the proletariat or Lumpenproletariat (criminal underclass), the placid petty bourgeois goes crazy, and is ready to take part in actions of the most extreme type. Studies of the Nazi voter in particular, have stressed the dominance of petty bourgeois individuals in the pro-Hitler electorate.

Another indispensable building block of Fascism is the cult of irrationality, meaning the conscious and deliberate rejection and slander of human reason, in favor of a world dominated by mythology, mysticism, animism, totemism, paganism, and superstition (Aberglaube) generally. The German Nazis officially designated the operatic composer Richard Wagner and the proto-fascist philodoxer Friedrich Nietzsche as their own precursors, and this is substantially accurate. (The Nazi list of intellectual inspirations also included the British anti-Semite Houston Stewart Chamberlain, plus the anti-Semite LaGarde.)

Fascism is a form of radical subjectivism, which imagines that it can generate its own reality through the pure force of the will (see Schopenhauer’s The World as Will as will andvf. The cult of the leader as embodying the Triumph of the will, which is a salient feature of both Hitler and Trump. Fascism is also a form of pragmatism: Mussolini prominently advertised the fact that he had been inspired in his actions by the pragmatism of the American William James. In this sense, pragmatism simply means an irrational ideology which has given up on the search for truth, and is ready to welcome any form of myth, superstition, or obfuscation as useful provided it gets people to do what the fascist leaders want. All fascist are pragmatists, even though not every pragmatist has necessarily gone all the way to Fascism – although many certainly have.

Fascists believe in magic formulas, incantations, magic spells, and other irrational formulas. Ted Cruz stands out as a political demagogue who believes deeply in the overriding value of mindlessly repeating certain mantras or slogans – such as his views about what he calls radical Islamicist terrorism. His argument with Obama is that the current president seems to be a warlock from a different coven who does not value the specific incantation that Cruz has decided to make into his signature rap.

As Guérin points out, fascism needs mystical magic because any fascist movement is bound to be heterogeneous, with the billionaires who finance the operation rubbing elbows with the petty bourgeois and working-class dupes who have decided to tag along as cannon fodder. This tension can be masked using mysticism. Fascism needs to manifest total contempt for human reason because it cannot by its own very structure ever base itself on an appeal to reason. It cannot appeal to intelligence, and therefore it appeals to hate and fear. Fascism also remembers that its recruits are largely found among the broken souls – the malcontents and disgruntled failures who have fallen by the wayside in the brutal economic crisis of finance capital.

Mussolini was an avid student of a book on the psychology of crowds – one might say on the psychology of mobs – by the Frenchman Gustave LeBon. Fascist leaders have frequently boast of their demagogic ability as mob orators to turn a crowd in any direction they wanted. Mussolini opined more than once that crowds have a feminine mentality and cannot do anything except what is imposed on them from the outside. They do not respond to theory, but only to emotion. Hitler agreed, noting that most people in the crowd have a feminine mentality which means that they can be dominated by powerful feelings and sense certainty rather than by reflection or abstract ideas. Mussolini was so devoted to irrationality that he created a school of fascist mysticism in Milan, among those in the staff we find the later Italian Prime Minister Amintore Fanfani, whose official title was nothing else than “Professor of Fascist Mysticism.”

Notice here the overwhelming misogyny or hatred of women, which has been widely identified as a key feature of Fascism. Mussolini and Hitler hated and feared women as an organized or cultural force. As for Trump, his misogyny is legendary, and has during this campaign included raving attacks on a comic actress, a TV anchorwoman, and his rival candidate and NSA consultant Carly Fiorina. The sociologists should soon be able to tell us whether the audience of the notoriously misogynistic radio program Opie and Anthony are now supporting Trump.

Both Hitler and Mussolini stress that fascism must be seen as a religion – in practice, a pagan religion of fear and hatred which is implacably opposed to all existing churches and denominations.

Fascism functions as a kind of pantheon, into which were incorporated the idols of a series of cults. The central one of these is the cult of the leader, of the man on horseback, of the dictator. Mussolini was Il Duce, and Hitler became Der Fuhrer. These titles show the plain intent of the fascist movement to install its leader as a kind of Gnostic prophet. Italian fascists were adamant very early on that Mussolini was always right. In Italy, the movement preached a religion of national chauvinism, while in Germany, the element of racist superiority was also emphasized.

Italian and German fascism developed a pervasive and permanent cult of the dead – meaning those fascists who had been killed along the way to the seizure of power. In 1935, Hitler celebrated the 12th anniversary of his Munich beer hall putsch, featuring 225 lugubrious black pylons, draped with black cloth to commemorate all those who had died for Nazi-ism in the pre-1933, struggles.

Another cult of Fascism is youth. The anthem of the Italian fascists was quite simply “Giovinezza” – meaning “Youth.” The Nazi existentialist philodoxer Martin Heidegger proclaimed upon taking over as rector of the University of Freiburg that the decision to give power to the National Socialists had been made by the youngest part of the German nation.

Fascism makes a cult of violence, as we have seen at various Trump rallies -where violence against protesters and hecklers is explicitly incited by the demagogue – and also in the activity of the allegedly “pro-life” organizations who have incited the assassination of medical doctors working for Planned Parenthood, and who today are supporting Cruz. Mussolini was a big fan of the French rabble-rouser Georges Sorel, author of the inflammatory tract Reflections on Violence (1908). The big concept here was “purgative violence.”

There was also a special cult for the veterans of the trench warfare of World War I. Hitler claimed his mandate for dictatorship based on the fact that he had served in the German Army in the savage trench warfare along the Somme River. He claimed that only unknown and obscure individuals had been able to save the German people, and only by virtue of the fact that they had been at the fighting front. Hitler’s deputy Rudolf Hess the claimed that the Third Reich was based on an idea which had “come up out of the trenches.”

In Germany, the special experience of trench warfare battles was considered absolutely indispensable as a qualification. Here the talk was of the Fronterlebnis – the experience of having been in the trenches at the fighting front. This also became the theme of a branch of popular literature which included a novel like The Storm of Steel by the fascist publicist Ernst Juenger.

The subtitle of Hitler’s first book Mein Kampf is “the art of conquering the masses. Other Nazi bigwigs were adamant that propaganda was one of the most essential functions of the modern state, as they saw it. Hitler told his associates that the masses had a great deal of trouble in assimilating concepts. Their ability was very limited, their understanding was very narrow, and their memory was notoriously weak. For Hitler, good propaganda ad to be limited to a very limited number of points which had to be incessantly repeated so that even the most humble in the audience could get the idea.

The ideal setting for this kind of indoctrination was, of course, the Nazi mass rally, which is widely imitated in our own time.

The social Democratic or socialist leaders who tried to oppose fascism were largely colorless hacks who had abandoned any perspective of mass struggle in favor of a very arid parliamentary routine. Think of a cringing toady like Bernie Sanders and the problem will be clear. Sanders grovels for Hillary and propitiates her. The hack politicians of the fascist era were unable to match the Nazi use of radio, airplanes, loudspeakers, and motorcades. The Social Democrats were also crippled by their own Marxist ideology, which claimed that psychological changes were the automatic consequence of alterations to the means of production, or other “material” factors. This meant that the socialist leaders could not understand the mass psychology they actually found before them, and were swept away.

The Tax Wall Street Party calls on all persons of good will to study the real content of fascism and Nazism, and to join us in warding off fascist seizures of power in the coming months and years."

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2016, 03:58:50 PM »
Quite honestly it is We The People who are the government of these United States. And it is We The People who should be aware of all the facts of every candidate who ever is in office. and it is up to We The People to hold those politicians to task. We can not do that unless we have all the facts. We haven't done it for a long time. And unless People stop whining about legit criticisms about Trump we are headed down the same path we've been heading down since The Federal Reserve Bill was signed and we headed down the path of being dominated by globalists.

Mark my words. If we don't heed these warnings the light at the end of the tunnel won't be the end of that tunnel, it'll be a freight train thats been bearing down on us for some years now and we'll be the ones who will be ended.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2016, 05:21:14 PM »
Webster Tarpley seems to think everybody is a fascist ... and his
article is quite a stretch to say the least ... and he hates
Ted Cruz as well ... another fascist!

"Fascism makes a cult of violence, as we have seen at various Trump rallies -where violence against protesters and hecklers is explicitly incited by the demagogue – and also in the activity of the allegedly “pro-life” organizations who have incited the assassination of medical doctors working for Planned Parenthood, and who today are supporting Cruz. Mussolini was a big fan of the French rabble-rouser Georges Sorel, author of the inflammatory tract Reflections on Violence (1908). The big concept here was “purgative violence.”

I don't know where to start to break-down this mishmash regressive
liberal screed ... Tarpley is so petrified of a strong right-of-center
laissez faire capitalist that he is messing his pants ... and ranting
against what he no doubt thinks of as the bougeoise middle class
in this country, 'enraged' he says to HITLERIAN violence against both
the downtrodden poverty stricken (give me a break) and the elite
money men. You would think Tarpley likes in-the-ozone leftist socialist
Bernie Sanders ... but no, here Bernie is just another hack facsist sympathizer?

"The social Democratic or socialist leaders who tried to oppose fascism were largely colorless hacks who had abandoned any perspective of mass struggle in favor of a very arid parliamentary routine. Think of a cringing toady like Bernie Sanders and the problem will be clear. Sanders grovels for Hillary and propitiates her."

"Fascism has often been described as the revolt of the enraged middle class as it is crushed between finance capital on the one hand, and the immiserated and super-exploited working class on the other. Fascism often starts off with a grievance, be it Italy’s lost fruits of victory in World War I according to Mussolini, or the stab in the back of the victorious German Army by cabals of socialists, liberals, Jews, and trade unionists in Berlin, according to the delirium of Hitler."

This Tarpley piece to me is gibberish ... he needs to go back on his meds.

Offline pac522

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2016, 07:51:35 PM »
There have been plenty of things Trump as done well on his own to show Fascism, Dictator traits and globalist agenda line towing, without the Tarpley article. It's up to us to correct him and hold his feet to the fire. Otherwise prepare for Donark O'Trump.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2016, 08:55:32 AM »
... the (Greenwich) VILLAGE VOICE gets into the act with
a sweet-toothed, bombastic, "Trump-Is-A-Facist" attack
piece, reiterating all the discredited regresso-far-left
ANTI-MID-AMERICA propaganda they could cram into
three pages of tedium from a pop-pseudo-military fiction
writer and East Coast limousine liberal:

DONALD TRUMP AND THE JOYS OF TOY FASCISM
BY LUCIAN K. TRUSCOTT IV   TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2016

EXCERPTS:

"... the politics of the nation are exuding an unfamiliar stench: Fascism is in the air. It's a special kind of gold-plated fascism, a fascism with a special orange color, a fascism with special turned-out lips, a fascism with a special voice, a fascism in a special shiny suit, a fascism that rides around in special big black cars and flies around in special big private jets, a fascism that arises not from ideology but from a special sort of privilege and a special sort of resentment unique to New York City: outer-borough resentment. In short, it's from Queens and it's Donald Trump's kind of fascism. It's Toy Fascism."

"... He's not a real live breathing human being with stuff like sweat glands and the occasional stubble of a beard, even a teeny doubt in his mind. No, what we are watching every day is a "pageant Trump," and it's why the national political press has been so confused. Covering him is like covering the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. It's supposed to be hot and sexy and fun and irresistible, but it turns out to be just a bunch of pneumatic posing — all feathers and sequins and nylon and cheap lace from China, as sexless as one of Trump's silent wives."

"... The busiest guys at the big Trump rallies have to be the guys at the door shaking everyone down for Confederate flags. It's OK to pound on the occasional Black Guy. It's OK to scream like banshees when the word Muslim is flung from the stage like a lightning bolt. Racism is OK when it's thinly veiled. But the Trump people must live in total fear of the night all the networks show a few Confederate flags flying out there in fan-land. It's the big no-no, because it would give the pundits a window they could actually see through. No Confederate flags...but keep watching. Trump's toy fascism is only a whisker away from the real thing."

"... Is he going to suggest holding people behind bars without charges? Is he going to advocate that the shoot-on-sight tactics used by inner-city police forces against black youths be used on itinerant Muslims simply because they're seen walking down the street in a heavy jacket that might be concealing a suicide vest?"

"...  more than 300,000 people died in this country by gun violence over the past decade — either homicide, suicide, or accidents. That's 4,000 times as many deaths from gun violence as terrorism."

(Ed: yada, yada, yada!)

√ MORE OF THE SAME:  http://www.villagevoice.com/news/donald-trump-and-the-joys-of-toy-fascism-8091087

Online chris jones

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2016, 09:47:58 AM »
Quite honestly it is We The People who are the government of these United States. And it is We The People who should be aware of all the facts of every candidate who ever is in office. and it is up to We The People to hold those politicians to task. We can not do that unless we have all the facts. We haven't done it for a long time. And unless People stop whining about legit criticisms about Trump we are headed down the same path we've been heading down since The Federal Reserve Bill was signed and we headed down the path of being dominated by globalists.

Mark my words. If we don't heed these warnings the light at the end of the tunnel won't be the end of that tunnel, it'll be a freight train thats been bearing down on us for some years now and we'll be the ones who will be ended.
             Globalist? Trump is far from this definition. He's taking these guys on.
The train may be bearing down, but trump is the wall on the tracks.

Offline pac522

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2016, 10:19:05 AM »
             Globalist? Trump is far from this definition. He's taking these guys on.
The train may be bearing down, but trump is the wall on the tracks.

Well then, I'm charging you with holding his feet to the fire, otherwise we'll have the right equivalent of Obama and all your Hope and Change will be out the window.

Online chris jones

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2016, 09:47:03 AM »
Hi pac.

How is Trump the equal of Obama?

Offline pac522

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2016, 07:57:32 PM »
Hi pac.

How is Trump the equal of Obama?

It is the same cult of personality, with a shady past, making populist promises.

Thats not saying that Trump couldn't of changed. But we can't keep expecting to elect leaders and then think they're just going to go about our business of making the country great again without our input. I know the system has made it hard to be a constant, continuing part of the political process of this country but if we don't then we might as well bend over and hold on to our ankles, we can't expect anyone to do what they say when it comes to Washington.

Offline Sloan Ranger

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 01:32:01 PM »
It is the same cult of personality, with a shady past, making populist promises.

Thats not saying that Trump couldn't of changed. But we can't keep expecting to elect leaders and then think they're just going to go about our business of making the country great again without our input. I know the system has made it hard to be a constant, continuing part of the political process of this country but if we don't then we might as well bend over and hold on to our ankles, we can't expect anyone to do what they say when it comes to Washington.

It's one thing to acknowledge that someone might have changed, but another to hope and assume that he has changed without any real evidence apart from a portion of his rhetoric. Much of his support is the latter unfortunately.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2016, 06:34:08 AM »
WSJ: EU calls Russia in "bloc" against the President of the United States Donald Trump  :o :o

http://www.wsj.com/articles/federica-mogherini-top-eu-diplomat-says-bloc-is-prepared-for-trump-1481740445http://

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 10:29:50 AM »
Yes, Donald Trump is a fascist

The NWO has pulled out all the stops to give Trump a 'patriot mask,' and as the author (Saint) pointed out,  people are more than happy to concoct any excuse to defend Trump when the mask comes off.  Because, after all, the NWO FAKE hatred for Trump could not possibly be fake, now could it?

If you remember, I wrote that the NWO would probably setup the USA for a major fall, just as they did Germany in the 1930's. 

Trump fits the 'Hitler' roll for such an 'operation' to the tee.  Loved by his followers (even more than Obama bots loved Obummer which really has me worried) ... surrounding himself with henchmen that would make the Nazi SS blush.

In analyzing such a scenario the so-called UN / NATO could easily flip the script on the USA and incorporate the help of both Russia and China to 'take down fascist Trump's USA' and Trump along with him.  Of course just iike Hitler, Trump's death will be greatly exaggerated an will escape the carnage of what is left of the USA.

The world will cheer this 'New World Order' because let's face it.  The globalists, using USA to do their dirty work, has NOT made USA a fan of most of the world    The USA constitution will be in the dust bin of history and a 'new' constitution will be formed modeled after the UN which takes the rights of individuals away when it sees fit to do so.

... and USA will most likely become an occupied nation for God only knows how long. 
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Peerless

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 06:45:36 PM »
You're missing a major point...Trump doesn't appear to be an expansionist trying to take over the world via war...he appears to be an isolationist (a very historical point concerning America).

Beyond that, the word "fascist" is very widely interpreted...

So, OK, let's go for a definition, according to CNN (Communist New Network, Clinton New Network, whatever) it's like this:

1. "The superiority of the leader's instincts over abstract and universal reason."

2. "The belief of one group that it is the victim, justifying any action."

3. "The need for authority by natural leaders (always male) culminating in a national chief who alone is capable of incarnating the group's destiny."

1: Ermm...OK...what real leader doesn't follow their gut?  Seriously, advice is great, but in the end what separates the kids from adults is doing what is correct for any given situation, damn the torpedoes!

2: Sure...whatever...I guess the current victims are the common workers affected by outsourcing?  People being affected by EPA constrictions because of "climate change"? Etc...

3: Always male? wtf? Wow, that's just a sickening argument..."the group's destiny", hey change that to "the will of the people" you motards at CNN.

Again bud, only time will tell...from my viewpoint Hitlery is a fascist in spades.

Mirriam-Webster: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Hmmm...Clinton's race is the top 1%...to her the individual (common Joe, typical working class, etc.) means nothing...she wanted more of the same last 8 years (now there's an autocrat, making edicts and expecting them to mean squat) and that makes her a wannabe dictator just like Obama.  Her collusion with the MSM equates to suppression of opposition...forced enrollment in healthcare = economic/social regimentation, e.g. the strong supporting the weak, the middle class supporting those who either choose to not get a job and live off welfare or the simply unemployable...OK, so I have an issue with those who don't work...I've worked since I was 12 years old, 41 years now...I have absolutely no sympathy for lazy *edited* scum who take the free ride.  Let's be very clear here...I was unemployed for almost 2 years after 2008...I thank God for food stamps as that was about all that made it possible to survive...I literally found employment at the last second (house was under foreclosure, credit maxed out, etc.) and made it...continued to get food stamps and notified the state and had those benefits taken away. Now that's what welfare is for, not for those that use it as a relief from actually having to work, and not for those who are obviously slaves to the demoncrats who want such 'entitlements' (now that is a loaded word...so Social Security is an entitlement? seriously? I pay out every paycheck for that and it's considered and entitlement?) to create voters for them...whatever.

So you go ahead, call Trump a fascist all you want...hope that paycheck from CNN, Soros, whomever is worth it.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2016, 04:45:03 PM »
You're missing a major point...Trump doesn't appear to be an expansionist trying to take over the world via war...he appears to be an isolationist (a very historical point concerning America).

Beyond that, the word "fascist" is very widely interpreted...

So, OK, let's go for a definition, according to CNN (Communist New Network, Clinton New Network, whatever) it's like this:

1. "The superiority of the leader's instincts over abstract and universal reason."

2. "The belief of one group that it is the victim, justifying any action."

3. "The need for authority by natural leaders (always male) culminating in a national chief who alone is capable of incarnating the group's destiny."

1: Ermm...OK...what real leader doesn't follow their gut?  Seriously, advice is great, but in the end what separates the kids from adults is doing what is correct for any given situation, damn the torpedoes!

2: Sure...whatever...I guess the current victims are the common workers affected by outsourcing?  People being affected by EPA constrictions because of "climate change"? Etc...

3: Always male? wtf? Wow, that's just a sickening argument..."the group's destiny", hey change that to "the will of the people" you motards at CNN.

Again bud, only time will tell...from my viewpoint Hitlery is a fascist in spades.

Mirriam-Webster: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Hmmm...Clinton's race is the top 1%...to her the individual (common Joe, typical working class, etc.) means nothing...she wanted more of the same last 8 years (now there's an autocrat, making edicts and expecting them to mean squat) and that makes her a wannabe dictator just like Obama.  Her collusion with the MSM equates to suppression of opposition...forced enrollment in healthcare = economic/social regimentation, e.g. the strong supporting the weak, the middle class supporting those who either choose to not get a job and live off welfare or the simply unemployable...OK, so I have an issue with those who don't work...I've worked since I was 12 years old, 41 years now...I have absolutely no sympathy for lazy *edited* scum who take the free ride.  Let's be very clear here...I was unemployed for almost 2 years after 2008...I thank God for food stamps as that was about all that made it possible to survive...I literally found employment at the last second (house was under foreclosure, credit maxed out, etc.) and made it...continued to get food stamps and notified the state and had those benefits taken away. Now that's what welfare is for, not for those that use it as a relief from actually having to work, and not for those who are obviously slaves to the demoncrats who want such 'entitlements' (now that is a loaded word...so Social Security is an entitlement? seriously? I pay out every paycheck for that and it's considered and entitlement?) to create voters for them...whatever.

So you go ahead, call Trump a fascist all you want...hope that paycheck from CNN, Soros, whomever is worth it.

Trump doesn't appear to be an expansionist trying to take over the world

As everything with Trump... On the surface the above 'appears' to be true only in Trump's Rhetoric, HOWEVER, Trump has surrounded himself with PNAC darlings who are hell bent on expansionist ideology.

Also, Trump would fit in nicely as an aggressor, IF he becomes a crisis president.

The textbook 'academic' definition of fascism is the marriage of state to corporations.   Just looking at some of Trump's cabinet picks it looks like more of the same.

.. hope that paycheck from CNN, Soros, whomever is worth it. 
-Peerless

Funny how you would say that and I'm sure no one is PM'ing you with a BAN threat for saying it either but you neglect to mention that your 'dear leader' has chosen a SOROS business partner to run the Treasury.  ;)
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2016, 11:55:09 PM »
BTW PEERLESS...

Entities like the CFR love fascism.  They have NORMALIZED fascism by simply calling it 'PUBLIC / PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS'