Author Topic: My "Best Weapon" for the INFOWAR  (Read 5540 times)

Offline ShamRok

My "Best Weapon" for the INFOWAR
« on: January 01, 2016, 09:35:43 pm »
Simple strategy...use peoples greedy nature of getting things for "Free" to open there minds and free the slaves.

I hand out 3$ thumb drives loaded with a carefully prepared selection of documentation and videos that you won't find in the mainstream media...I keep 2 or 3 of them on me at all times.

It does not always work, but I get through 40-50% of the time...to me that is a very effective! (I have given out about 20 so far)

This is my first post here, thought I would share my best "Weapon" with my fellow InfoWarriors.

How are you personally innovating during the Info War fight? What are your favorite tools?
Liberty...almost gone, but not forgotten!
Operation ShamRok is in effect!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=313252.0
The pen is mightier then the sword..and mine is digital!

Offline One Revelator

Re: My "Best Weapon" for the INFOWAR
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 10:35:45 pm »
Simple strategy...use peoples greedy nature of getting things for "Free" to open there minds and free the slaves.

I hand out 3$ thumb drives loaded with a carefully prepared selection of documentation and videos that you won't find in the mainstream media...I keep 2 or 3 of them on me at all times.

It does not always work, but I get through 40-50% of the time...to me that is a very effective! (I have given out about 20 so far)

This is my first post here, thought I would share my best "Weapon" with my fellow InfoWarriors.

How are you personally innovating during the Info War fight? What are your favorite tools?

Welcome.

Usually I just talk to people. I start with pointing out the obvious and go from there.

I used to burn off and hand out DVDs. It had mixed results. Sometimes it put people off. Especially if they didn't ask for the information. For others, it was effective.

I find that if somebody would rather talk about the “ball game” then there's really nothing I can say to them. So, I just move on until I find somebody that wants to know.

YMMV.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 11:01:58 pm »
I give away DVDs of documentaries and interviews at my local gunshow. I have over 400 titles so far.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline ShamRok

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 11:13:22 pm »
Thanks guys..I try and find people that are on the fence, they have many questions and few answers. A lot of people are already there, so that's preaching to the choir. Those that drink the kool aid of the left/MSM, or plain just don't care... I typically won't bother with.

DVD's are another great option, my hat is off to those that give info away (DVD's Thumdrives, Pamphlets, etc) for free from there own pockets, you are true PATRIOTS  8)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 07:09:29 am »
I think we all have tried many of these thing and believe the effects will never be know individually but in the end we many see the preponderance.
A couple of unique things we have done here is:

Tel-a- market people or callers: I will listen to them briefly then ask them if they have ever listen to infowars.com or Alex Jones; many time they pull it up on their computer and forget what they called for and have a real conversation.

Another thing we did was when "End Game" came out we had a local viewing at a theater in town; it fill the whole place up and cause quite a stir.......

Times are changing and we should never stay in one place, innovations will always be valuable and we ought to share them with each other as the come up; they may only have limited time of effectiveness this may be a good thread to share them on.
Just an idea........   

PS Welcome Sham Rok
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 07:40:36 am »
... we all should realize the power of the Prison Planet Forum
and use it wisely. Alex Jones is hugely influencial
and gaining daily ... and this forum is visited
regularly by new people who hear him and come
here eagar to learn more. Just check "Users Online"
at the bottom of the Homepage frequently ... click
on the number of 'guests' (about 1,000 this early
morning hour) and peruse the topics they are
viewing. What is most surprising and heartening to
me is their interest in the ARCHIVES, not just the
day-to-day news and comments.
What we say here is important ...
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline poncho

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 07:50:43 am »
Tel-a- market people or callers: I will listen to them briefly then ask them if they have ever listen to infowars.com or Alex Jones; many time they pull it up on their computer and forget what they called for and have a real conversation.

That is a nice tactic!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 09:46:52 am »
Copy and paste to multiple forums.  Less effective today... Many political talk shows no longer have forums anymore... If they do the administrators are so quick to ban and censor any dissent it is harder to spread ideas to the politically cognitive.

I have been banned from the Daily Show, the Colbert-Report, Thom Hartmann, Ed Schultz until 3012, an un-official Limbaugh forum.  Basically any globalist mouthpiece no longer has the forums in the 2010s like they did in the 2000s.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 09:55:28 am »
Prison Planet Forum  is wonderful and you learn and grow in the truths.  when we post things in here we are generally sharing knowledge with others that are AWAKE.   I have now started posting little tidbits on facebook ( yeah facebook).  Lots of sheep there that need awakening.  Its scarey, but if one awakens  its worth it.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 10:15:41 am »
That's how I am spreading the word about the Constitution Party.  Mainly on Facebook.... Forums a bit but no where as effective as they used to be.

Offline ShamRok

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 06:14:51 am »
Thanks again for your input, it does my heart well to know what others have found to be effective, and it's just as important to find out what DOESN'T work.

I devote most of my spare thoughts dreaming up "INFO WAR WEAPONS"  now that i am way past the point of questioning how deep the rabbit hole goes.
If what I have found is just 10% true, then we are in too deep not to act quickly...I am a former USAF vet and swore to protect the people of this country and the constitution that it was built upon.

If I had "Trump" Money, I would stage an event and use live holograms of the "Greats" from our past...I would start with MLK, Ghandi, John Lennon...oh and Adoph Hitler!

Why Adolph? He is the MOST hated man in the world ever. I would use him (Briefly) to show the face of "Tyranny"

Later on down the road I would trot out many others..use your imagination, the Founding Fathers, great presidents like Lincoln and JFK....Einstein and Tesla would be self indulgent personal choices...he he.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 06:33:32 am »
Just check "Users Online"
at the bottom of the Homepage frequently ... click
on the number of 'guests' (about 1,000 this early
morning hour) and peruse the topics they are
viewing. What is most surprising and heartening to
me is their interest in the ARCHIVES, not just the
day-to-day news and comments.
What we say here is important ...

Here's the tally from 5:25 (Mtn Time) this morning:

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline hiapatiayasa

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2016, 08:00:33 pm »
simple and true enough:  our culture is based upon economic ignorance and a half-closeted nationalism/racism amalgamation.

what am I gonna do?  i'm gonna make soap and give it away for free.  right in front of my local superstore with a nice little flyer to go with it.

"the competition is strange.  coming forth, I can see it taking baby step.  it almost say:  "to figure itself out it must destroy itself."  it places values upon and shuffles 1) freedom 2) intelligence 3) empathy.  it's persistence implies omni-relevance.  it ultimately makes a choice but posits neediness in its own dominance.  as if time/fortitude was all that is needed to imply an endless tide of self-assurance."

"where does comfort come from?  do I need to imply my status will create the desirable situation?  the tugboat must know, somehow.  it's about...affluence!  confronting the hivemind!  using one's own internal turpitude as a blade!  I am not a virus; an amoeba!  I am a generative being!  so why seek comfort in others saying asking and telling me that my stature is:  MORE OR LESS?"

"where are we going" is an underasked question.  "what is the alternative" is an almost forbidden thought.

and, then a nice little map indicating my show of a more sensibly-designed society/economic structure, thus turning the cultural failings of this tundra that are such the product of propaganda of the fumes of this corrupt machine of materialism into an honorable pyre to the dying human spirit.  simply put:  IT'S NOT THAT WE NEED TO OIL AND WEED OUR MACHINE.  NOT WHEN THERE IS TRUE FREEDOM AND BEAUTY TO BE HAD.  ask me to elaborate, if you wish.

#electmanson

Offline hiapatiayasa

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 07:40:22 pm »
dark chocolate, fleshlights, end of the world, or I will have the flaming lips cook you a chicken and rice casserole.

with golden raisins.

in pallet town.