PrisonPlanet Forum
July 25, 2014, 12:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLUORIDATION - Mind Control for the Masses (long, *bombshell info*)  (Read 54060 times)
zlater

« on: August 18, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »

Flouride was introduced in the 30s ..

i'd like you to watch the video flouride deception at this link:

flouride deception

EDIT: correction to first sentence. It was earlier.
JTCoyoté
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 08:54:12 PM »

The photos here are of an empty 50 pound bag I received from a friend who works at a water department pumping station here in town. This is the stuff that is being metered into the water supply here in Silverthorne Colorado. It is the "commercial grade," certainly not pharmaceutical quality, toxic by-product of the Aluminum and Phosphate/Ammonium fertilizer manufacturing industries, which in addition to the sodium, floride, and silica, it contains trace heavy metals, including lead, arsenic, aluminum, and other residuals from the mining of the raw materials being processed, this includes radio-active elements as well... all "for your health," under the name sodiumfluorosilicate.

The effects on the living environment of this waste was originally discovered in Europe around the turn of th 20th Century, shortly after the manufacturing processes for these products were developed.  At that time this "fertilizer," was the latest thing in explosives as well, and was used primarily for making munitions, and aluminum was the new wonder metal. But I digress...the effects of the discarded waste product became known quickly when those who lived in the areas surrounding the manufacturing plants and waste disposal sites, noticed their farm animals, and themselves, exhibiting strange neurological cognitive dysfunction and docility. They were also beset by to then unknown physical symptoms, illness, and death...

Documents show these toxins were used by the Nazi's and others of the "Utopian control-freak" ilk in controlled dosage to sedate or to kill, and were no doubt used in the "camps" of that day. What is the reasoning, as we are discovering for "government" today, under the guise of "good health,"to use these all too available, extremely deadly neuro-toxins, in our water, and as we are discovering in our food as well. Is this part of the managed global world government Agenda-21 scenario to be revisited in Rio in the summer of 2012?

The effects of this controlled poisoning are masked under the obscure names of new neurological diseases, a plethora of which have cropped up here in the US over the last 50 years, since water "fluoridation" as a national/world agenda has been pursued in earnest...

This is some deadly stuff. People are being fooled into thinking that these industrially created sodium-fluoro-silicate compounds are somehow the same as the naturally occurring molecule calcium-fluoro-phosphate, found in ground water to a lesser or greater degree throughout the world. These two fluoride compounds are completely different, and not metabolically interchangeable.

The old "bait and switch" of the natural mineral for an industrial poison was successful.  Blanket medication of the masses with an industrial waste -- all believing it to be good for their teeth and bones is complete.

This is what is being put in our public water supplies as we speak... It goes in at a rate of one 50 pound bag of Sodium-Fluoro-Silicate "Toxic Waste", for every 2.5 to 3 million gallons of water the water department pumps... That is about 2 to 4 Parts Per Million. This toxin once introduced into your body through the mouth, or the skin while bathing, into the lungs by breathing the water vapor while taking a hot shower or steam-bath, is CUMULATIVE. Over time it builds up, as fluorosis of teeth, and bones, of nerve tissues, muscle, and cartilage tissue... it cannot be completely filtered from the water, only distilling removes it completely. You can reduce by reverse osmosis filtration however, like distillation it also removes most or all of the beneficial minerals as well.

Even the eugenicist Dr. Harold Hodge, seen in The Fluoride Deception video says it should be held down to 1 PPM or less... yet most municipalities introduce it at 2 to 4 parts per million depending on the level of background "fluoride" they test in their water prior to the addition. Fluoridation is EUGENICS, pure and simple!  Anyone who promotes it, in light of the documented material available, can only be seen as completely unaware, or a witting participant in the slow painful agonizing death and destruction of millions of people.

--Oldyoti

"If the price I must pay for my freedoms
is to acknowledge that the government
was granted the power to infringe on them,
then I am not free."

~Pol Anderson

basil_brush

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 03:51:27 AM »

Wow, god how we've been conned. What about other fluorides? I see they put sodium fluorosilicate in water. But toothpastes contain things such as sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate. What are the degrees of toxicity of these various fluorine compounds?
Mr Grinch

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 09:14:16 PM »

It sure is hard to find English documentary evidence, though USAF Major George R. Jordan testified in congress about the Soviet use during WW2.

Maybe a German search would produce more evidence.
--------------------------------------------------------------
America sent rat poison to Stalin's Siberian prisoners, via Lend-Lease: Russia's use of sodium fluoride during World War II was entered into the Congressional Record in the early 1950's.

USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress that he had been stationed in Great Falls, Montana during the war as a U.S.-Soviet liaison officer. Major Jordan stated that one of his tasks had been to procure "vast quantities" of sodium fluoride for shipment to Siberia via numerous Lend-Lease airplanes which we were sending to Russia from Montana, via Canada and Alaska. (7,926 airplanes were sent to Russia via this route.)

Major Jordan testified that the Russians openly admitted to "... using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

is about the best I can find.... offhand.

----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=USAF+Major+George+R.+Jordan+testified+before+Un-American+Activity+
------------------------------------------------------------
The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

Quoting Einstein`s nephew, Dr. E.H. Bronner (a chemist who had also been a prisoner of war during WWII) in a letter printed in The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952:

"It appears that the citizens of Massachusetts are among the 'next' on the agenda of the water poisoners.

"There is a sinister network of subversive agents, Godless 'intellectual' parasites, working in our country today whose ramifications grow more extensive, more successful and more alarming each new year and whose true objective is to demoralize, paralyze and destroy our great Republic--from within if they can, according to their plan--for their own possession.

"The tragic success they have already attained in their long siege to destroy the moral fiber of American life is now one of their most potent footholds towards their own ultimate victory over us.

"Fluoridation of our community water systems can well become their most subtle weapon for our sure physical and mental deterioration. ..

"As a research chemist of established standing, I built within the past 22 years, 3 American chemical plants and licensed 6 of my 53 patents. Based on my years of practical experience in the health-food and chemical field, let me warn: fluoridation of drinking water is criminal insanity, sure national suicide. Don`t do it.

"Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most efficient rat-killer. ... Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God`s great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble.

The body refuses to assimilate it. "Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting `dental health,` fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth, before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How can it be called a "health" plan? What`s behind it?

"That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity. "No wonder Hitler and Stalin fully believed and agreed from 1939 to 1941 that, quoting from both Lenin`s Last Will and Hitler`s Mein Kampf:

> "America we shall demoralize, divide, and destroy from within." .....cont
http://www.sonic.net/kryptox/history/perkins2.htm

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire
JTCoyoté
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 10:11:26 PM »

Some great stuff, MG... folks need to know that the naturally occurring fluoride is Calcium Fluoride... which is good for you in its natural state and background level. The fact that it is usually found in ground water at less than 4 PPM is ideal, and your body can break it down because it is an organic compound so it doesn't accumulate like its deadly industrial cousin sodium fluoride does... Google "Fluorosis"...

It seems inconceivable that with all of the weird and sadistic testing that was going on in NAZI-Land that they had not hit on one of the most prevalent waste products of Ammonium-nitrate explosives production as well as the manufacturing of aluminum... I find it hard to believe that they didn't test it in the camps.

--Oldyoti

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance;
they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth."

~George Washington

DCUBED

Sieg Heil!

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »

I find it harder to believe that they didn't test it in the camps.

true, the Nazi's tried and did about everything to prisoners. If theres no documentation of it, im sure they did it anyways. theres probably alot of experiments that were never made public knowledge. BTW, Google "Operation Paperclip"  The top Nazi doctors that were in alliance with the Vatican were brought to America. Now they have been covertly experimenting with the American people for over 50 years.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover
The Constitutionalist

To The Death

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »

Soooo, the OP comes here, apparently without doing any real research, even though we were given,
I've done research and pride myself in being able to do it rapidly and thorougly and there is nothing to support any sort of claim that Hitler used it in Nazi Germany.
, and after items have been presented to the contrary of the OP's belief they don't return.  Give it up for the one post wonders!

I would like to see the source citing of this link, however, and not someone's recreation of a text.

I like hard documentation that I can smack people around with.  Especially when it's a government's own documents.  Makes the sting last longer and you can see the mark more clearly.

JTCoyoté
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 02:15:38 PM »

How to store toxic waste... hide a little everywhere, some inside you!

A perusal of the internet will turn up literally thousands of links to modern doctors and chemists that say at the very least that fluoridation is unwise... homework time... Anyway... read the following slowly... let it sink in...

"Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most efficient rat-killer. ... Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God`s great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble.

The body refuses to assimilate it. "Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting `dental health,` fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth, before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How can it be called a "health" plan? What`s behind it?

"That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity. "No wonder Hitler and Stalin fully believed and agreed from 1939 to 1941 that, quoting from both Lenin`s Last Will and Hitler`s Mein Kampf:

> "America we shall demoralize, divide, and destroy from within." ...

"Are our Civil Defense organizations and agencies awake to the perils of water poisoning by fluoridation? Its use has been recorded in other countries. Sodium fluoride water solutions are the cheapest and most effective rat killers known to chemists: colorless, odorless, tasteless; no antidote, no remedy, no hope: Instant and complete extermination of rats. ...

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity--treason!"

Dr. E.H. Bronner, Mfg. Research Chemist, Los Angeles.

NOW, look at this bag... it came from the fluoridation plant 3 blocks from my house... sneaked out of the facility by a friend who works there. In the plant where the actual fluoridation takes place, they should have to wear tape down white suits with rubber overshoes and gloves and a full respirator... In some cases less than 100 parts per million of this class 6 toxin breathed or ingested is lethal! In any case, because this chemical cocktail, accumulates over time in body tissue, destroying the genetic basis of your body, eats holes in brain tissue which silences intellect, attacks the endocrine system including the hormones of reproduction... ultimately ending in premature painful and costly death...  what are people thinking who allow this to be done!!

Look closely at the bag.... this goes in your water...

--Oldyoti

"You don't cost the government money,
the government costs YOU money."

~Congressman Ron Paul

Mr Grinch

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 12:50:13 PM »

I posted a search and a link but heres a better one, look at the history area.

http://www.sonic.net/kryptox/fluoride.htm

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire
JTCoyoté
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 01:26:15 PM »

I posted a search and a link but heres a better one, look at the history area.

http://www.sonic.net/kryptox/fluoride.htm

Thank you for this... in the History section of your link there is a section called "Colorado Brown Stain"... being born in the Colorado Springs area, I have first hand understanding of the source and the effects of the natural abundance of the  Calcium-Fluoride-Phosphate in the water there. I have never had a cavity... though my teeth are "distinctively mottled" with a ruddy stain... I have them still except for the ones I lost in an sports accident in my teens... My dentist tells me that the strength of my teeth is a result of the Natural Fluoride present in the water during my formative years...

Sodium-Fluoro-Silicate however is a deadly poison that they are calling "safe"... There is more at the link you provide that deals with the history and the motives that are now, and were in the beginning, driving this "Slow poisoning of the world". Calling Sodium-Fluoro-Silicate "Safe fluoride" is like calling arsenic a "Safe sweetener"!

--Oldyoti

"Fear can only prevail when victims are ignorant of the facts."
~Thomas Jefferson

Joe(WI)

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 03:04:35 PM »

Material Data Safety Sheet (they have one on every industrail compound, waste product)
http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_silicofluoride-9925037

May come in handy, note section 11 toxicology! Causes Cancer! Really! Yum!

The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.
JTCoyoté
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 03:49:01 PM »

Material Data Safety Sheet (they have one on every industrail compound, waste product)
http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_silicofluoride-9925037

May come in handy, note section 11 toxicology! Causes Cancer! Really! Yum!

With one twist of a knob at the water department fluoridation facility, the Water Department quickly becomes "the Department of (colorless, oderless, and tasteless,) extermination", of millions! We are such fools!

--Oldyoti

"If war is the continuation of politics by other means,
terrorism is the continuation of war by other means".

~ Pat Buchanan

Godfather77
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »

There is widespread opposition to fluoridation and for good cause as a lot of research shows there is no conclusive evidence that fluoride is safe for consumption. 

Only a few countries in the world now fluoridate water supplies to any extent, the most notable ones' being Ireland, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.  In these countries the government and the dental profession have hoodwinked the public that fluoridated water can greatly help dental health by strengthening tooth enamel, making it more resistant to tooth decay, reducing the amount of acid that the bacteria on your teeth produce and that it also contributes to the strength of bones.  They advocate that the addition of fluoride in water supplies has been researched for over 50 years and has been proven to reduce decay by 40-60%.  What they conveniently ignore are the vast array of new and even old findings that contradict these statements.  Huh

In reality, the chemical used in water fluoridation (hexafluorosilicic acid) is listed as a toxic chemical and alike mercury, fluoride isn't exactly an obvious choice for dental health as it is a more poisonous than lead and only slightly less poisonous than arsenic!  Shocked  When ingested Fluoride levels over time will build up to toxic levels causing poisoning in the body.  It is cumulative as we only excrete 50% of what we ingest, and the rest stays in our body. The long term effects may not yet be realised but warnings from the World Health Organisation in 1953 and 1994 stated that total fluoride levels in people should be determined before any more is added, via the water system for example. 
Most European governments oppose fluoridation!  France has never practised it and Germany, Sweden, Holland and Finland have all tried and abandoned fluoridation.  In 2003 Switzerland became the latest European country to totally stop fluoridating its water after three decades of doing so. In Holland it is prohibited by law after doctors discovered the associated health risks and in Belgium the sale of fluoride tablets and gum is banned because of the fear that it may cause brittle bones. 

Most well known is the fact that fluoride is toxic to infants and should not be used to make baby milk.  This leaves mothers, even those who are socially deprived, having to use bottled water for their baby milk.  It is no wonder that a third of American children living in fluoridated areas have white specks or, in more serious cases, dark stripes on the teeth . This fluorosis is a sign of fluoride overdose! Sad

The late US fluoride critic George L Waldbott discovered that, besides teeth and bones, fluoride can damage soft tissue.  It also interferes with the metabolism of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and as such it can affect the many enzyme systems that require these minerals.  Fluoride has also been shown to affect the pituitary gland, which controls growth rate by regulating the production of thyroid hormones. 

At the 1998 US Conference of the International Society for Fluoride Research in Bellingham, Washington, Dr Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey, UK, presented evidence of the effects of fluoride on the pineal gland in gerbils.  In both gerbils and humans this gland helps control the aging process and the production of melatonin, which regulates the sleep/wake cycle. Gerbils exposed to a high level of fluoride experienced a significant decrease in the production of melatonin and earlier genital maturation. While animal studies may not always be applicable to humans, Dr Luke theorised that mass fluoridation may be behind the general decline in the age of puberty in the West!  Other studies have also shown that fluoride prevents salmon from effectively smelling their mates out during the breeding season.

Professor A K Susheela of the Fluoride and Fluorosis Research Foundation using scanning electron microscope photography, has proved that when exposed to fluoride, red blood cells are killed prematurely, lowering haemoglobin and causing anaemia. It was also shown that calcium levels diminish as fluoride levels in the body rise; the gastrointestinal tract mucosa is damaged, causing irritable bowel syndrome; and blood fluoride levels rise continuously with prolonged use of fluoridated toothpaste.

Fluoride is also a neuro-toxin and it is no wonder that research has found that fluoride can also affect the brain and entire central nervous system.  Neurological problems like headaches, vertigo, insomnia, visual disturbances and impaired mental acuity can all result.  Indeed, according to UNICEF, "it has long been known that excessive fluoride intake carries serious toxic effects", it having been linked to bone cancer, brittle bones, arthritis, eczema, cot death, Alzheimer's, and hyperthyroidism, which leads to fatigue, depression and heart disease.  It has even recently been associated with disorders such as ME Angry

With so much evidence available it literally boggles the mind why some governments continue to pump fluoride into out water supplies.  There are only a few possibilities why governments in these countries would choose to ignore such a vast array of information and I'll leave it to other forum members to make their own minds up  Wink

The affect all this fluoride is having on the environment and other animal species is also very worrying!  Cry
basil_brush

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 05:32:00 AM »

the most notable ones' being Ireland, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.

Oh, really? What a surprise. All the key centers of the caucasian elite.

The affect all this fluoride is having on the environment and other animal species is also very worrying!  Cry

Yes, that's a point that is greatly overlooked. Some people are doing studies of gender problems in fish etc. but that's about it. All this crap eventually makes its way to the sea or dumped on farm land. How knows what effect it's having.
zlater

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 12:44:30 PM »

anyone else get a flashback from the beginning scenes in Halflife 2? "don't drink the water.. they put something in the water.."

what type of layman kit/products should one use to analyse ones own drinking water at home? will a simple ph paper do or what chemical reaction will react to fluoride?

it'd be interesting to be able to analyse oneself what quality the water is at various places. I've always been VERY suspicious of the water at home but in the countryside where the source is different (natural spring water) it tastes better in every way and feels like proper water. Could be because of water pipes but my gut (both literally and metaphorically) says otherwise.
basil_brush

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 02:08:29 PM »

I had been drinking tap water for most of my life and was accustomed to the taste and thought it was fine. But a several years ago I started buying large 5 liter bottles of spring water and using that for everything at home. After drinking bottled water exclusively for some time I tried drinking a cup of tap water again and it was the most disgusting water I've ever tasted!! You have to get away from it for a while before you can notice what it really tastes like.

Speaking of Halflife, in Deus Ex the "grey death" was spread through the water system.
JTCoyoté
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »

You want to be careful here... many of the bottled water companies are not only ozone-ating the water before it is bottled, but Fluoridating it as well... read the labels on the different companies bottles next time you are in the grocery store. Many of these companies, are merely selling charcoal filtered tap water... buyer beware!

Also, as can be found in Joe's linked toxicology post earlier... "Sodium fluoride" is as deadly through the skin as by drinking it, since it is highly absorb-able, It is used as a hydrophilic wetting agent in paper products that absorb water because of its tendency to bond rapidly with the water molecule, paper towels for an instance. Nothing like a nice hot shower to really open up those pores... Makes you wonder what else was being pumped into those Nazi showers besides what came out of the gas valves...

--Oldyoti

"The attacker must vanquish, the defender has only to prevail." -- Coyoté
zlater

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 03:55:22 AM »

Another thing came to mind.. Often the water automats are chilled and making the water cold is often a way to paralyze taste nerves to make almost any drink taste refreshing. I believe berkley light is an ultimate solution since it uses slow flow to properly filter and clean the water.

but how could anyone do a test of the tapwater at home for example?

also is there any reseller in europe of berkley light? how are the flourides removed from the water?
JTCoyoté
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 12:11:58 PM »

Yep... You Be Bad ... Big Boy... (chuckle)... Grin

JTCoyoté

"In the Infowar, discussions of religion, a dozen
Christian sects squabbling", is all a "tar baby"
when our Constitution is under attack by the
New World Order!"

~Alex Jones, on air 12-16-07

Robodoon

Just say NO to World Government

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 12:15:33 PM »

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=23723.0

"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller
jimwill
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »

Green Tea, Fluoride & the Thyroid

August 1999

OPEN LETTER TO: Susan Cameron-Block
Host - Current Health Issues

Dear Susan,

I am writing this letter with the intent to inform on various issues associated  with the use of fluorides, especially as it relates to green and black teas, and to voice our concern about the continued promotion of green tea as a drink"beneficial to one's health" on your radio show "Current Health Issues".

Tea is very high in fluoride content. Fluoride in tea is much higher than the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) set for fluoride in drinking water.
Read further down and it covers HOW aluminum and fluoride can cause Alzheimer's!
Faxanadu

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 02:30:17 PM »

On In the last half hour of Alex's Jan 23 show he played a youtube clip on fluoride which he said would be up on Prisonplanet and Infowars that day.
I don't think it's been put up, and I can't find it anywhere on youtube.

Can anybody out there help me find this clip?
boxcarro

John the RADIO MAN

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 02:41:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys9q1cvKGk
Faxanadu

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 02:49:36 PM »

Thanks but that's not the same clip.

The one Alex played was particularly well done and had certain music in the background.
kermitthefrayer

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »

I think this more a push having to do with organic foods and the codex alementarius agenda.  It also has to do with the over growing of the soil and increased toxin levels in the air and water. 

But take this statement for example

"A requirement for routine analysis and listing of fluoride, aluminium and other heavy metals in tea labels would do much to protect consumers from harm while enjoying its health benefits [1]."

Push agendas much?

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Fluoride_in_Tea.php

Any one else have more info on this?

"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein
Cruise4

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 07:07:02 AM »

In Tea Shocked I drink gallons. I had no idea. My God.... its everywhere.
IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 09:05:29 AM »

In Tea Shocked I drink gallons. I had no idea. My God.... its everywhere.

This is a dissappointment. I dramatically reduced my carbonated beverage intake and a couple years ago and have been drinking teas and other things and bottled water.

That's it! I'm buying the berkey if been putting of getting and I'm getting organic tea and using organic sugar.

Cruise4

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 11:11:01 AM »

Re. sugar. I was brought up a Catholic and one lent gave up sugar in Tea. After the 40 days were up I eagerly heaped a load into my cup of Tea and took a swallow and had to spit it back out. It tasted awful.

Never taken sugar in Tea since.
chilicooker

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 08:51:31 PM »

Here's a link I found where you can search your own State, County or Cities' water supply to see if they're adding flouride and how much. Hopefully, you'll find your water supply in this database.
If not, call your local town or cities' water department and ask. Then, get them on the list.

http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/MWF/Index.asp

Here's another page that I found interesting: http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-sources.htm

By all means, get a good water filter. But don't fool yourselves.... it's EVERYWHERE and in almost EVERYTHING you eat or drink!!!!!

thought_criminal

Conspiracy of one.

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »

What's Al do?
  I already loathe fiberglass and the *smell* of molten aluminum..
  But are you supposing ,that it's poison?
   nO SUPRISE,No proof.

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin
bguman

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »

Excerpts from "Toxicological Profile for Fluorides, Hydrogen Fluoride, and Fluorine(F)"
by the U.S. Dept. of Health, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Division of Toxicology, December 16, 1991.

"Humans administered magnesium along with fluoride as therapy for osteoporosis had diminished joint pain and resorbed periarticular calcium phosphate deposits (Kuhr et al. 1987) Magnesium appeared to reduce the adverse effects of fluoride when it was used as a treatment for osteoporosis.

"Existing data indicate that subsets of the population may be unusually susceptible to the toxic effects of fluoride and its compounds. These populations include the elderly, people with magnesium deficiency, and people with cardiovascular and kidney problems.

"People over the age of 50 have been shown to have decreased renal fluoride clearance (Hanhijarvi 1974). This may be because of the decreased rate of accumulation of fluoride in bones or decreased renal function [comment: the reason there is decreased bone F accumulation is because bone becomes saturated with it and cannot take anymore--it then becomes more brittle]. This decreased clearance of fluoride may indicate that elderly people are more susceptible to fluoride toxicity. Inadequate dietary levels of magnesium may affect the toxic effects of fluoride. In this study, fluoride administered to magnesium-deficient dogs prevented soft-tissue calcification but not muscle weakness and convulsions. In rats, fluoride aggravated the hypomagnesemia condition, which produced convulsive seizures. The symptoms of magnesium deficiency are similar to those produced by fluoride toxicity. This may be because of a fluoride-induced increase in the uptake of magnesium from plasma into bone (Chiemchaisri and Philips 1963).

"Some people with cardiovascular problems may be at increased risk of fluoride toxicity. Fluoride inhibits glycolysis by inhibiting enolase. However, it also inhibits energy metabolism through the tricarboxylic acid cycle by blocking the entry of pyruvate and fatty acids and by inhibiting succinic dehydrogenase. Because fluoride is excreted through the kidney, people with renal insufficiency would have impaired renal clearance of fluoride (Juncos and Donadio 1972). People with diabetes mellitus and heart insufficiency have also been found to have impaired renal clearance of fluoride (Hanhijarvi 1974)."

AND

Fluorosilicate Toxicity
Any implication that the water treatment facility is merely
adjusting the amount of fluoride that is found naturally in the water
supply is misleading.
Fluoride concentrations that are found naturally in water usually
contain a proportionately high level of calcium, which is not
represented in hydrofluorosilicic acid used in the fluoridation
process. The presence of calcium is able to alter fluoride absorption
and protect against fluoride toxicity.
Hydrofluorosilicic acid is neither “natural” nor passive. It is anthropomorphic, meaning made by man
[in the smoke stacks of the phosphate fertilizer industry], and extremely toxic.
Brenntag Canada Inc. HYDROFLUOROSILICIC ACID (HFSA) Safety Precautions
“Inhalation: Corrosive! Product may cause severe irritation of the nose, throat and respiratory tract.
Repeated and/or prolonged exposures may cause productive cough, running nose, bronchopneumonia,
pulmonary oedema and reduction of pulmonary function.
Skin Contact: Corrosive! May cause pain and deep and severe burns to the skin. Prolonged and
repeated exposure to dilute solutions often causes irritation, redness, pain and drying and cracking of
the skin. Toxic effects may be delayed.
Eye Contact: Extremely Corrosive! This product causes corneal scarring and clouding. Glaucoma,
cataracts and permanent blindness may occur.”
Burns caused by hydrofluoric acid can be life-threatening. Of special significance is the often
underestimated local and sometimes delayed deep action of the highly diffusible free fluoride
ions and the accompanying systemic toxicity. The specific antidote calcium gluconate can be
topically applied, injected into tissue or infused intra-arterially. Because of the extreme danger
of systemic toxicity even after seemingly trivial injuries, monitoring in the intensive care station,
especially by measuring the calcium concentration in blood and electrocardiography, and
therapy is recommended. Richter H, Hollenberg S, Sachs HJ, Oeltjenbruns J, Weimann J. 2005
Hydrofluoroic Acid Burns: A rare chemical emergency situation. Anaesthesist Feb;54(2):123-6. [in
German].
“Accidental hydrofluoric acid (HF) splashes often occur in industrial settings. HF easily
penetrates into tissues by initial acid action allowing fluoride ions to penetrate deeply, chelating
calcium and magnesium. Resultant hypocalcemia and hypomagnesemia can be fatal.” Soderberg
K, Kuusinen P, Mathieu L, Hall AH. 2004 An Improved Method for Mergent Decontamination of
Ocular and Dermal Hydrofluoric Acid Splashes. Vet Hum Toxicol Aug;46(4):216-8.
A 37-year-old male laboratory technician was performing acid digestion of sedimentary rock
samples with 70% w/w concentrated hydrofluoric acid …he knocked over a small quantity (100–
230 mL of the hydrofluoric acid onto his lap, splashing both thighs. He sustained burns to 9% of
his body surface area, despite washing his legs with water from a makeshift plumbing
arrangement that supplied water at low pressure…Following flushing, because he was still in
severe pain and shock, he immersed himself in a chlorinated swimming pool at the rear of the
B e a r s p a w , A l b e r t a [ s u b u r b o f
C a l g a r y ]
workplace, where he remained for approximately 35–40 min before ambulance help arrived. At
that time he was hypothermic and hypocalcaemic on admission to an intensive care unit at a
nearby hospital, and soon became unconscious. His condition continued to deteriorate despite
subcutaneous injections of calcium gluconate and administration of intravenous calcium and
magnesium. His right leg was amputated seven days after the incident. He subsequently died
from multi-organ failure 15 days after the spill. Muriale L, Lee E, Genovesef J, Trend S. 1996
Fatality due to acute fluoride poisoning following dermal contact with hydrofluoroic acid in a
palynology laboratory. Annals of Occupational Hygiene 1996; 40(6):705-10.
A quick look at the Periodic Table will show you that the halogen family holds a distinct position. It is
a group that is chemically very reactive [group 7 ]. Fluorine is the smallest of the halogens, the most
reactive of all of the halogen family and the most reactive non-metal element known to man. It has a
propensity to combine with anything in its path. Fluoride combines with essential nutrients like
calcium and magnesium, interfering with tissue uptake. Fluoride can help facilitate the uptake of
aluminum and lead into tissues where these metals would not otherwise go (Gilman 1987,
Wittinghofer 1997, Mahaffey 1976; Allain 1996; Varner 1998, Li 2003, Sternweiss 1982, NRC 2006).
It interferes with hydrogen bonding (Emsley 1981, NRC 2006) and interferes with more than 100
enzymes [see partial bibliography below or visit WHO website].
Virtually every vital function of the body is dependent on enzymes. The same enzyme in different
tissues/organs exhibit different sensitivities to fluoride; e.g. Esterase in liver – fluoride inhibits;
Esterase in pancreas and bowels – fluoride does not inhibit.
Some enzymes are inhibited, others are activated by fluoride. For example, fluoride inhibits glycolysis
[breakdown of glycose into energy for cells] by inhibiting the enzyme enolase. Fluoride inhibits energy
metabolism through the tricarboxylic acid cycle by blocking the entry of pyruvate and fatty acids and
by inhibiting succinic dehydrogenase.
Voluntary and involuntary muscle action is stimulated by acetylcholine (ACh) which is cleaved by the
enzyme acetylcholinesterase (AChE) to end the stimulation. Without AChE, muscle excitation would
persist as spasm with potentially lethal effect, as caused by a nerve gas. Acetylcholine modulated by
acetylcholineesterase also induces saliva flow. Intense salivation is a symptom of fluoride poisoning.
Fluoride interferes with acetylchlorinesterase, but silicofluorides are a much more potent inhibitor of
this essential enzyme. [Westendorf 1975]
Alkaline phosphatase [an enzyme involved in growth of bones and liver function] on the other hand is
often elevated in chronic fluoride poisoning [Merz 1970, Srikantia 1965, Waldbott 1962].
Hypothesized mechanisms of action for fluoride include the inhibition of enzymes vital for the survival
of bacteria in mouth which are involved in acid dissolution. This begs the question; if fluoride destroys
the enzymes in the bacteria, what does it do to the enzymes in other parts of our body? Kakei et al.
2007 demonstrate that it destroys enzymes involved in the construction of teeth and bones at very low
doses in rats [0.1ppm].
Table 7-1 and 7-2 From: Waldbott G. 1968 Fluoridation – The Great Dilemma p 88
Table 7-2 from: Simonin P, Pierron A. 1937 Toxicite brute des derives fluores. C.R. Seances Soc.
Biol. Fil. 124: 133-134.
Industry Fluoride
vs.
Natural Fluoride
Hydrofluorosilicic Acid (H2 SiF6)
is 20 times more toxic than
Calcium Fluoride (CaF2)
mr anderson

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2008, 03:36:35 AM »

I found a pro-fluoride story in my local newspaper but when I whent to their website to post the story here I found all stories in the newspaper on the website excluding one....

So I have contacted the editor and also asked whether a 1-2 page pro / con fluoride debate can be put into the newspaper for residents to have their input.

No doubt if I comment about the Nazis using it, lower IQ and whatnot it won't be published. Just the usual uninformed anti-fluoride comment meant to look as if the resident didn't see the pro-Government-fluoride advertisment and should do so.

Contact the editor to demand the story be posted on the website...editor.bbulletin@ruralpress.com

Thanks.

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t
freakmonk

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 09:28:06 AM »

Another good article about how fluoride disrupts the thyroid gland and enzymes, etc. http://www.rense.com/general57/FLUR.HTM

Since Alex's host discussed fluoride a few weeks ago I have been a changed man.  I can't believe how 2/3 of our water supply is poisoned with this stuff.  A simple google search brings loads of questions about it's safety.  Why we still use it is beyond me.  As of today the UK is trying to fluoridate all of its water too.  I cant believe it.  There are new stories every week which proves the debate is alive and well.  I wonder if there are any places trhat have forced their governments to stop it's use?  Thanks Alex for exposing this ill to us all.   
freakmonk

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 11:09:40 AM »

http://www.prweb.com/releases/bottled-water/floride/prweb697703.htm

The above link is a new press release that states that a big bottled water distributor out of Atlanta is now adding fluoride to its bottled water.  How sick?  I mean, Atlanta is in a drought and now their water is going to be poisoned.  Im glad my eyes have been opened.  I see the whole plot now. 

"The President of what?"

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 03:02:55 PM »

Prozac is 94% fluoride!

http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com/2003-08-Prozac-Paxil-Fluorophenyl.htm

Prozac is a fluorinated drug called "fluoxetine".

Paxil is a fluorinated drug called "paroxetine" (also called Seroxat, Aropax). These drugs are designed to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin (serotonin reuptake inhibitors - SSRIs) and hence interfere with the biological actions of serotonin, a neurotransmitter.

Both drugs contain fluorine and chloride. Fluoride is present as a '4-fluorophenyl' compound, part of the 'active' ingredient.

Fluorophenyl compounds are found as major metabolites in the human organism from Paxil and Prozac, as well as from pesticides as Flusilazole (Anderson et al, 1999), Fluorbenside; FOE 5043 (Christenson et al, 1996), other drugs such as dexfenfluramine ("Redux"; "Fen-Phen" - now withdrawn) (Kalin et al, 2000); Fluvastatin (Top 200 drugs) (Dain et al, 1993); Flutrimazole (skin cream) (Conte et al, 1992); AD-5423 (an anti-psychotic) (Oka et al, 1993), Bay U 3405 (Braun et al, 1990); Cisapride (also now withdrawn from US market), Leflunamide (Arava) etc...

Fluorophenyl compounds have shown to disturb thyroid hormone activity in several ways, specifically in the liver and at the hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid (HPT) axis.

Observations

In depressed patients receiving paroxetine the T4 level was reduced by 11. 2% (Konig et al, 2000).

In animals chronic administration of fluoxetine results in a decrease in both T4 and T3 levels. The authors reported that the major effect of the drug “seems to be stimulation of TSH synthesis and release via the inhibition of T4-mediated thyroid-pituitary feedback” (Golstein et al, 1983).

In rat brain, fluoxetine has also been shown to interfere with local T3 metabolism (Eravci et al, 2000; Baumgartner et al, 1994).

Liver

In the 1930s is was first observed that all fluoride compounds, organic and inorganic ones, inhibit thyroid hormones. This was first established in the 1930s by experiments conducted by Prof. Kurt Kraft who exposed tadpoles (bufo vulgaris, rana temporaria) to fluoride compounds including sodium fluoride, fluorotyrosine and fluorobenzoic acid (Kraft, 1937). Numerous fluoride compounds were used subsequently as the first line of treatment for hyperthyroidism in various countries, for several decades.

1940s experiments on animals were conducted by Euler et al. which showed that all fluoride compounds acted upon liver glycogen, the difference being a matter of amplitude (Euler et al, 1949). Some organic compounds caused identical effects in bone and teeth as inorganic fluorides (Euler et al, 1942).

In 1996, Christensen et al. tested the experimental herbicide FOE 5043 (4-fluorophenyl-containing) specifically on thyroid hormone function in the liver, after earlier tests had  suggested that the observed reduced circulating serum T4 levels were due to extrathyroidal activity.

"In the liver, the actvity of hepatitic uridine glucoronosyl transferase, a major pathway of thyroid hormone biotransformation in the rat, increased in a statistically significant and dose-dependent manner, conversely hepatitic 5-monodeiodinase [D1] trended downward with dose. Bile flow and bilary excretion of T4 were increased. These data suggests that the functional status of the thyroid and pituitary glands has not been altered by treatment with FOE 5043 and that reductions in circulating levels of T4 are being mediated indirectly through an increase in the biotransformation and excretion of thyroid hormone in the liver."

Urichuk et al (1997) showed that levels of fluorophenyl metabolites after fluoxetine administration were 10-fold higher in the liver of rats than in brain.

CNS

In the 1940s numerous investigators were of the opinion that - besides being active in liver - organic fluorides could also be causing disturbances at the hypothalamus-pituitary (HP) axis, due to their high affinity for the central nervous system (CNS) (Litzka, 1937, May, 1950).

Later investigations into such compounds as fluoxetine   confirmed those suspicions (Jackson et al, 1998; Baumgartner et al, 1994; Golstein et al, 1983).

In humans fluoxetine treatment reduced TRH-induced TSH release in both normal and obese women (Pijl et al, 1993). In a hypothalamic neuronal culture system fluoxetine decreased TRH levels (Jackson et al, 1998). In other tissue (rabbits - colon) it has shown to enhance TRH activity (Horita  & Carino, 1982).

In humans, fluvoxamine (Luvox) also causes a decreased TSH response in the TRH test, indicating disturbances in the hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid (HPT) axis. It caused decreased basal TSH levels (De Mendonca et al, 1997).   

Fluoxetine has been found to inhibit D2 and D3 deiodinase activities in the rat brain (Eravci et al, 2000; Baumgartner et al, 1994).

These deiodinases - of which there are three (D1, D2 and D3) - are responsible for T4 to T3 conversion. While D1 is mainly expressed in the liver, kidney and the thyroid, D2 is found in the central nervous system, the pituitary, skeletal muscle and adipose tissue. D3 is responsible for the production of reverse T3 (rT3).

P450 System

Fluorophenyl compounds are potent inhibitors of the cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzyme system in the liver. 

Prolonged inhibition of P450 leads to thyroid hormone reduction. Thyroid hormones, in turn, modulate the levels of P450 in the liver, where the majority of thyroid hormone synthesis occurs (T4 ->T3).

Drug Interactions

Fluoxetine is a known inhibitor of multiple P450 isoenzymes, thus interfering with the metabolism of other substances (Thompson et al, 1997; 2003). 

Fluoxetine thus may potentiate the effects of other drugs manyfold (Daniel et al, 1999a, 1999b). Fluoxetine potently increased (up to 13 times) the concentrations of thioridazine and its metabolites in the plasma (Daniel et al, 1999), due to synergistic pharmacodynamic effects and the influence of fluoxetine on the bioavailability of such compounds.

Selenoproteins

Studies in rat liver slices showed intracellular glutathione levels decreased and fluoride ion levels increased in a time and concentration-dependent manner by fluoxetine (Thompson et al, 1997).

Like the deiodinases, glutathione peroxidase is another selenoprotein-containing enzyme which further modulates iodine metabolism.

Glutathione peroxidase levels are considered a diagnostic tool in fluoride poisoning - discriminating between mild and severe chronic fluorosis (Guan, 1983).

Several animal studies show that fluoxetine causes a decline in T3 levels and affects T3 production in various tissue, including brain (Eravci et al, 2000; Lin et al, 1999; Baumgartner et al, 1994; Shelton et al, 1993). .   

Because of their vast effects on the thyroid hormone system, it is of great importance that anybody wishing to get off such medications as Paxil, Prozac, Luvox etc. does so very gradually.

Other Assorted Prozac Facts

Infants who were breastfed by mothers taking fluoxetine demonstrated a growth curve significantly below that of infants who were breastfed by mothers who did not take the drug (Chambers et al, 1999).  Newborn mouse pups exposed to paroxetine were more likely to have low birthweights (Rayburn et al, 2000). Low birth weight is related to thyroid status of the mother.

Fluoxetine has been shown to cause severe liver dysfunction such as hepatitis (Cai et al, 1999; Johnston & Wheeler, 1997; Mars et al, 1991; Friedenberg & Rothstein, 1996).

Fluoxetine has also been shown to cause secondary hyperthyroidism - originating from pituitary dysfunction (Martinez & Ortiz, 1999).

Visual hallucinations have been found associated with use of fluoxetine (Bourgeois et al, 1998).

Dyskinesia has been reported with use of fluoxetine. (Duborvski & Thomas, 1996).

Fluoxetine showed tumor-promoting activity in rat liver , as did fenfluramine, another fluorophenyl-containing fluoride compound (Lin et al, 1999). [Ed: as does PFOS  - "Scotchgard")].

Like other, inorganic fluoride compounds, 4-fluorophenyl shows activity upon TXA2/PGA2 receptors (Marcin et al. 1999).

Massive list of references at link!!!  Alex was saying that they add Prozac to water with Fluoride.  That means that they found the processed compound fluoxetine alongside with fluoride...but, they both do the same thing.

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

"The President of what?"

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 03:20:27 PM »

other drugs such as dexfenfluramine ("Redux"; "Fen-Phen" - now withdrawn)

Fen-phen and Redux were giving women, who took them for weight control, heart problems...so the FDA ordered it withdrawn.

http://www.fda.gov/cder/news/phen/fenphenpr81597.htm

FDA ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL OF FENFLURAMINE AND DEXFENFLURAMINE

The Food and Drug Administration, acting on new evidence about significant side-effects associated with fenfluramine and dexfenfluramine, has asked the manufacturers to voluntarily withdraw both treatments for obesity from the market. Dexfenfluramine is manufactured for Interneuron Pharmaceuticals and marketed under the name of Redux by Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories, a subsidiary of American Home Products Corp. of Madison, N.J., which also manufactures and markets fenfluramine under the brand name Pondimin. Both companies have agreed to voluntarily withdraw their drugs. The FDA is not requesting the withdrawal of phentermine, the third widely used medication for obesity.

The action is based on new findings from doctors who have evaluated patients taking these two drugs with echocardiograms, a special procedure that can test the functioning of heart valves. These findings indicate that approximately 30 percent of patients who were evaluated had abnormal echocardiograms, even though they had no symptoms. This is a much higher than expected percentage of abnormal test results.

“These findings call for prompt action,” said Michael A. Friedman, M.D., the Lead Deputy Commissioner of the FDA. “The data we have obtained indicate that fenfluramine, and the chemically closely related dexfenfluramine, present an unacceptable risk at this time to patients who take them.”

FDA recommends that patients using either of these products stop taking them. Users of these two products should contact their doctors to discuss their treatment.

These new findings suggest fenfluramine and dexfenfluramine are the likely cause of heart valve problems of the type that prompted FDA’s two earlier warnings concerning “fen-phen,” a combination of fenfluramine and phentermine. “Fen-phen” has been widely used off-label in recent years for the long-term management of obesity.

In July, researchers at the Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation reported 24 cases of rare valvular disease in women who took the “fen-phen” combination therapy. FDA alerted medical doctors that it had received nine additional reports of the same type, and requested all health care professionals to report any such cases to the agency’s MedWatch program (1-800-FDA-1088/fax 1-800-FDA- 0178) or to the respective pharmaceutical manufacturers...(more)

Channel 37
TheGoodFight1984
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »

Good god, that is insane, but very believable, of course. I fear for my sister and what vegetated state she'll be in ten years down the line. She's Bi-Polar, taking at least 3 different types of anti-depressants (can't remember which), swigs back the aspartame-filled diet coke like there's no tomorrow and brushes her teeth (OCD tendencies) after each can, using 1450ppm fluoride content toothpaste. Sad

"The President of what?"

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2008, 03:42:35 PM »

Fluorophenyl compounds are found as major metabolites in the human organism from Paxil and Prozac, as well as from pesticides as Flusilazole (Anderson et al, 1999)

It is found in humans from pesticide they ingested where?  Our food, of course.

But, no one is trying to kill you...quit being a fool.   Wink

I have quit showing people this stuff. 

WTF, why does everyone just go on like nothing is wrong?

I have noticed, though, that a lot of people drink bottled water, because they want to avoid the tap water.

Subconscious, self-preservation?  Or just more herd/groupthink?

Channel 37
Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2008, 03:44:41 PM »

37:

Yeah ... this one fact: that they have been lacing the drinking water in this country with PROZAC since at least 1950, is a good starting point to WAKE people up. They GET IT better than trying to explain the evils of FLOURIDE - they have been so conditioned to believe that is a GOOD thing. It has helped me to get a few people PLUGGED IN. It is a startling fact ... we are all drugged-out to the MAX ... and we didn't even know it!

I have HYPOTHYROISM - one end result of flouride poisoning / an under~production of natural hormone. I have been taking SYNTHROID for a few years now - and it WORKS! I don't know if it can be called an antidote, but I can say for sure it cleared up my thought processes considerably. If you are over 40 and live in a city that flourinates - ask your doc to give you the test.

TheGoodFight1984
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2008, 03:55:03 PM »

Is bottled / mineral water a safe bet? I've been wondering about this for a while. While my water suppliers website says '1ppm' I don't believe it...

?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: