Jon Gaunt: Talk radio for Brit UKIP leaners

Author Topic: Jon Gaunt: Talk radio for Brit UKIP leaners  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Stan

Jon Gaunt: Talk radio for Brit UKIP leaners
« on: November 26, 2015, 02:12:27 PM »
Talk radio in the UK is generally awful to the point were you may aswell just switch on the TV and listen to a couple of talking heads bleat on about vapid nonsense on the corporate news. Though earlier in the year Jon Gaunt (formerly of Talksport etc.) started a podcast from home and recently set up an internet based radio station which should be gradually filled with other hosts over time. He's a UKIP leaner himself but still takes a balanced approach when it comes to guests. A good thing in my opinion. Debate is a good thing, unless you're the tribal left and assorted social justice warrior free speech haters.

Anyway, you can search Jon Gaunt using your podcast app or download the Talk2MeRadio app itself. I prefer the former but the latter may be handy if they add more hosts at some point.

It's a 3 hour daily show so there's plenty of content, and he'll still podcast from home at the weekend when the mood takes him. Farage has already been on (about a week ago) and I'm currently listening to UKIP deputy and fellow scouser Paul Nuttall as I type this. Maybe give it a little look while all the American radio peeps are stuffing their faces with Turkey.

Offline Stan

Re: Jon Gaunt: Talk radio for Brit UKIP leaners
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 04:26:11 PM »
Thursday's show had kind've a slow news day feel so it wasn't really a good ep to judge it from. Even with Jon almost having an on-air stroke as he kicked the Kurdish guest off.