What one really means by "I'm glad laws exist"

Author Topic: What one really means by "I'm glad laws exist"  (Read 1750 times)

Offline fanof2012

What one really means by "I'm glad laws exist"
« on: November 24, 2015, 08:30:05 PM »
Lots of people (sheeple in particular) will often tell you that they see nothing wrong with government and/or law enforcement punishing people even though the person they are punishing never committed a crime in which he/she caused and/or intended to cause harm to another person or property through either negligence or deliberate intent. How many times have you heard someone say, "I'm glad that we have laws that do and say......."?

But what is one actually saying when they say they are glad such malum prohibitum laws exist in which one gets punished even though no harm or intent to cause harm was shown? Well, I'll tell you what they are saying!

They are actually saying, "I support an individual/group of people to enforce and give punishment by any means necessary (including the death penalty) for a policy that I don't like." Only one kind of person would say this, and that is a DICTATOR!

Offline hiapatiayasa

Re: What one really means by "I'm glad laws exist"
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 01:20:48 PM »
you are an invisible yellow pepper.

Offline Immortal_Rider

Re: What one really means by "I'm glad laws exist"
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 05:15:42 PM »
Laws are meant to address specific unethical or unloving acts that people commit against others or the planet/environment.  The problem is with the concept of punishment, which is based in terrorism, to coerce the choices and actions people make for the purpose of doing the will of one or more people.  Punishment is satanic.  Law, in the context of true justice, is meant to apprehend and restrict the freedom of violators and then correct or restore the health of a person or situation, to bring a person who is violating others or the planet back into sanity so that they can rejoin society without the unethical or unloving behaviors and actions. 

Unfortunately, the people who make the laws are not 'men of god' but rather men of greed, addiction, and control, and many of their 'laws' are not laws but grand excuses to violate innocent people who may not do the will of another.  Laws are meant to address those who do not respect the laws of life which has nothing to do with what any person may want or not want.