SHOOTING: Deadly gun battle at Paris restaurant, reports of explosion at stadium

Author Topic: SHOOTING: Deadly gun battle at Paris restaurant, reports of explosion at stadium  (Read 58815 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Deadly gun battle at Paris restaurant, reports of explosion at stadium
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2015, 07:42:20 PM »

Paris Terror Attack: ISIS Adherents
Celebrate "Paris In Flames"

ISIS has not claimed responsibility for the deadliest
terror attacks to hit Paris since World War II,
but its supporters are jubilant

By James King and Gilad Shiloach on Nov 13, 2015 at 3:52 PM

“O crusaders we are coming to you with bombs and
rifles,” a top propagandist from an unofficial ISIS
media wing tweeted in Arabic. He ended the tweet
ominously: “Wait for us.”

http://www.vocativ.com/news/250318/isis-supporters-celebrate-paris-attacks/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2015, 07:56:35 PM »

... 160 dead. DRUDGE.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
French President Declares State Of Emergency, Enforces Curfew, Closes Borders
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2015, 08:30:40 PM »
French President Declares State Of Emergency, Enforces Curfew, Closes Borders, Reinforces Army
13 November 2015
, by Tyler Durden (Zero Hedge)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-13/french-president-declares-state-emergency-closes-borders-reinforces-army

Paris Under Siege: French Military Deployed After Shootout, Explosions Leave 60 Dead, 100 Hostages Taken - Live Feed
13 November 2015
, by Tyler Durden (Zero Hedge)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-13/kalashnikov-shootout-explosions-reported-paris

Mission accomplished. Has 'False Flag' written all over it.

Now the lamestream media is gonna wine all week about this. That's the real terror.

Friday the 13th ..... ring a bell? 13-11-2015~6-8

Israel is behind the Paris attacks?:

Israel is getting desperate
13 November 2015
, (Biblicism Institute)
https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/views-of-news/#desperate

This is only the beginning. We're are going to see this all over Europe.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2015, 08:49:03 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
On April 9, 1609, King Philip III of Spain decreed the Expulsion of the Moriscos (Spanish: Expulsión de los moriscos, Catalan: Expulsió dels moriscos). The Moriscos were the descendants of Spanish Muslim population that converted to Christianity under threat of exile or death from Ferdinand and Isabella in 1502. Fighting wars in the Americas, and feeling threatened by the Turks raiding along the North African coast, it seems the expulsions were a reaction to a perceived internal problem of the stretched Spanish Empire ...

http://lostislamichistory.com/spains-forgotten-muslims-the-expulsion-of-the-moriscos/

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2015, 09:37:04 PM »
False Flag but what the Hegelian Dialectic of it?
Maybe a reason to expel the Muslin but I doubt it.
What do you under-stand?

Offline noxium

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2015, 09:45:43 PM »
A trend I see on social media is that so many SJW's are saying regular Muslims are the victims of this. So much "hate" coming at all Islam in their eyes so instead of the dead lying on the grounds of france being the victims, it is the refugees and Islam being attacked. Craziness.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2015, 09:45:52 PM »

PARIS ATTACKS - Classic Hegelian Dialectic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPOJ7AmttQ

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2015, 09:50:13 PM »
Now claiming six attacks that have left at least 150 dead.

Paris attacks: At least 153 killed in gunfire and blasts, French officials say
By Steve Almasy, Pierre Meilhan and Jim Bittermann, CNN
Updated 0253 GMT (1053 HKT) November 14, 2015
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.html

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2015, 09:58:27 PM »

If the solution is to overthrow Assad by force with a WESTERN coalition, then we will know the motive and who is really behind it.

MSM is already peddling the terrorist statement "This is for Syria".

Good observations from James Tracy:

Monitoring television news: Where are the on camera interviews with eyewitnesses? Surely Fox, CNN, etc., personnel can translate as necessary. 158 fatalities with absolutely no footage of triage scenes.

and

Having been deluged by at least 750,000 “refugees” over the past several months. European countries would indeed welcome a pretext to close their borders.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »
If the solution is to overthrow Assad by force with a WESTERN coalition, then we will know the motive and who is really behind it.

MSM is already peddling the terrorist statement "This is for Syria".

Good observations from James Tracy:

and

This make sense, Syria is the target, of course, as crazy as it is, people are so dumbed down they will believe anything.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2015, 11:06:19 PM »
Calais migrant camp 'on fire' as France reels from Paris terror attacks
14 Nov 2015 - Mikey Smith - Mirror UK

Fire has reportedly broken out at the 'jungle' refugee camp in the port of Calais in the hours following the terror attacks in Paris.

At around 11pm volunteers at the camp began sharing pictures of the blaze on social media.

And soon after an anti-migrant group known as 'The Angry of Calais' posted videos of the inferno on Facebook.

One video appears to show emergency services vehicles arriving at the camp, which houses around around 6,000 migrants - mainly young men from Syria and North Africa.

continues...
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2015, 11:35:05 PM »
Calais ‘Jungle’ refugee camp on fire as Paris rocked by deadly attacks

A huge fire has broken out at the vast ‘Jungle’ refugee camp near the French port of Calais, just hours after a string of bloody attacks struck Paris, leaving over 100 dead. The Calais deputy mayor told RT that the authorities are trying to tackle the blaze.

“There’s about 10,000 square meters on fire. We don’t know the origin of the fire yet...” Phillipe Mignonet said. “The fire brigades are fighting to reduce the fire, but because of the wind it is very difficult.”

continues...
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2015, 11:55:08 PM »
Too rich.

Arab states denounce Paris attacks as ‘violation of human values’
Al Arabiya News - 14 November 2015

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and Egypt have been among the Arab states leading condemnations of the simultaneous attacks in Paris that killed more than 140 people late Friday.

A Saudi foreign ministry source said the kingdom “strongly denounces the terror explosions,” and urged for global solidarity.

The statement added: “The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia recalls that it has previously underscored the importance of the world community stand united to double its effort to root out this dangerous and destructive plague which targets the security and stability of the entire world.”

The source added that an effective means for joint international action was needed to fight those who sought "to harm global security under any pretext."

continues...

related:
The United States’ Biggest “Allies” Are Funding ISIS
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar & Turkey all back terror group
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2015, 12:01:01 AM »

Media management went into effect immediately.

James Tracy says:

A reporter from Vice on the phone with Iraq war veteran and MSNBC anchor Brian Williams this eve remarked that she was confined to her hotel room almost immediately following the purported attacks.

I would venture to say that this is a similar press management technique employed in Boston on April 15, 2013: when then event was said to have taken place most journalists were back in their hotel rooms filing their reports, and quickly confined thereafter, thus the Boston Globe/NYT, cable news channels and a handful of network affiliates were left to produce coverage of the event(s).
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2015, 12:25:39 AM »
Too rich.

related:
The United States’ Biggest “Allies” Are Funding ISIS
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar & Turkey all back terror group

So bizarre.  Yet some of these countries won't take refuges from Syria and the region. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2015, 12:56:40 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Related video---what the Muslim migration (invasion) is doing to Europe.

With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline africknamerican

• Born "Truther"
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2015, 01:05:09 AM »
InfoWARS, remember?
My chosen vehicle nowadays is often the C-SPAN Facebook page. Why? Because it's easy. And, because C-SPAN is to politics as MTV (well... At least the old MTV) is to rock n' roll. It is the network for the political class, and any one else who wants to keep up with American politricks. So, I just go there and say stuff like: "ok, so which was it, a false flag? Or blowback from all our violent interventions?"

As I become more outspoken again, I feel the need to emphasize a few themes:

Love of all the common folks everywhere. for the most part, they don't hate us, and even those that do, are victims of brainwashing from further up the chain.

Blame the power elites.

facts of life: The state is ALWAYS primary beneficiary in this sort of terrorism.

the state (nations, NATO, EU, etc) are primary creators of both "true flag" and false flag terror.

even if the state didn't directly do it, its interventions very predictably provoked it in reaction.

Discord, hatered, and division, both IRL and offline, are largely manufactured by the elite as infowar/mindwar weapons.

I think if enough people overload the Net with these facts -- which are not just facts, but weapons -- we can complete the task of breaking the spell.

If enough people know terror and strife are MANUFACTURED, that takes those weapons, at least, off the table.
 This  may, of course, provoke them to totally take off the mask and OPENLY ATTACK.
Or, it may cause them to stand down... Who knows?

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
BOOM! CIA Director Met with French Security Chief and Mossad Before Paris Attacks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkInbEcEZ4

Nov 13, 2015 DAHBOO777

CIA Director Brennan Met With French Security Chief Before Paris Attacks - Report http://www.legitgov.org/CIA-Director-Brennan-Met-French-Secuity-Chief-One-Week-Paris-Attacks-Report

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2015, 06:21:42 AM »
InfoWARS, remember?
My chosen vehicle nowadays is often the C-SPAN Facebook page. Why? Because it's easy. And, because C-SPAN is to politics as MTV (well... At least the old MTV) is to rock n' roll. It is the network for the political class, and any one else who wants to keep up with American politricks. So, I just go there and say stuff like: "ok, so which was it, a false flag? Or blowback from all our violent interventions?"

As I become more outspoken again, I feel the need to emphasize a few themes:

Love of all the common folks everywhere. for the most part, they don't hate us, and even those that do, are victims of brainwashing from further up the chain.

Blame the power elites.

facts of life: The state is ALWAYS primary beneficiary in this sort of terrorism.

the state (nations, NATO, EU, etc) are primary creators of both "true flag" and false flag terror.

even if the state didn't directly do it, its interventions very predictably provoked it in reaction.

Discord, hatered, and division, both IRL and offline, are largely manufactured by the elite as infowar/mindwar weapons.

I think if enough people overload the Net with these facts -- which are not just facts, but weapons -- we can complete the task of breaking the spell.

If enough people know terror and strife are MANUFACTURED, that takes those weapons, at least, off the table.
 This  may, of course, provoke them to totally take off the mask and OPENLY ATTACK.
Or, it may cause them to stand down... Who knows?

The is so well spoken, put as near perfect as it could be said; and I agree that is what we should do.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2015, 06:44:45 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Related video---what the Muslim migration (invasion) is doing to Europe.

With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations

This is indeed a very important video; I posted this on a new thread a couple of days ago and emailed to everyone I knew.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=311440.msg1578148#msg1578148

I am a bit curious although about you post before

So bizarre.  Yet some of these countries won't take refuges from Syria and the region. 

It seems the biggest supporter of ISSI *(CIA DA) are flooding there countries with so called refuges or escaped ISSI fighters.
So other than Sweden *(idiots) Germany and France (maybe not of late) have been infiltrating their populations with Islam, and now America is teach Islam in public schools.
Islam needs to be expelled from all countries; it is logical as the only reasonable thing Christians can do, this truly is a war of ideology the longer we ignore it the worse things will become.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2015, 07:14:29 AM »
I have to say: France don't have enough actors, they lack fake ambulances, triage, victims, and pretty much is a weak performance.
What do you under-stand?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2015, 07:37:31 AM »
  Hi Jacob Law.

When I said these countries I should have said Saudi Arabia and the others in the Middle East. I did not mean the European countries.  Sorry for the confusion.

Right now CNN is talking to people on the phone who were there at the attacks---so they say.  Not very believable.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2015, 07:41:18 AM »
I have to say: France don't have enough actors, they lack fake ambulances, triage, victims, and pretty much is a weak performance.

The crap at CNN seems so scripted this morning. They are comparing some of this to the Boston Marathon event.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2015, 07:48:03 AM »
  The crap at CNN seems so scripted this morning. They are comparing some of this to the Boston Marathon event.

And it is a very weak script; they are getting so arrogant that they think they can get away with anything; I found it interesting that the CIA Director Met with French Security Chief and Mossad Before Paris Attack meet right before this all happened.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=311589.msg1578627#msg1578627
What do you under-stand?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2015, 07:49:57 AM »
  CNN headline right now on TV---Paris attack part of the 3rd world war.

The Pope said this.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2015, 07:51:11 AM »
  CNN headline right now on TV---Paris attack part of the 3rd world war.

The Hegelian Dialect
What do you under-stand?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2015, 07:53:34 AM »
And it is a very weak script; they are getting so arrogant that they think they can get away with anything; I found it interesting that the CIA Director Met with French Security Chief and Mossad Before Paris Attack meet right before this all happened.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=311589.msg1578627#msg1578627

Nice work.

Do you find it odd that they found and killed all 8 shooters?  I do.  That happened before I went to bed last night.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2015, 07:58:20 AM »
  Nice work.

Do you find it odd that they found and killed all 8 shooters?  I do.  That happened before I went to bed last night.

Standard Modus Operandi

What really is scary that they are planning on really killing a lot of people with their weapons of war base on these events; their False Flags, this is how it start and now lets hope it is the beginning of the end.
What do you under-stand?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2015, 08:10:53 AM »

Cameron now warning the Brits that a Paris type attack could happen in England. Same old BS ---together we will defeat the terrorists.    Blah, blah, blah.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2015, 08:16:36 AM »

... the muslim hordes have brought the jihad
to the streets of the West/white culture ... they
will continue to intensify their attacks ... expect
beheadings and crucifixions upcoming. They will
never stop ... their "god" demands it ... we have
to stop them.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2015, 08:47:36 AM »
(from the TELEGRAPH.co.uk)

Paris terror attacks an alarm bell
for liberal, borderless Europe

France could be one step closer to a far-Right president,
Marine Le Pen, after the deadly Islamic State attacks
in the French capital

By Simon Heffer  12:37PM GMT   14 Nov 2015

The attack on Charlie Hebdo and a Jewish supermarket last January proved that Islamic extremists regarded themselves as at war with France. It is now clear to everyone – including some French public figures who have resisted the idea – that, as President Hollande said on Saturday, France is now at war with Islamic extremists.

"
French politicians now see clearly that these
attacks are a game-changer in terms of how
their nation protects itself against this terrorism:
so must the rest of Europe’s political class.

French society is volatile, and the reaction of the French public will be monitored closely for fear of signs of inter-communal violence and civil unrest.

√  CONTINUE:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995871/Paris-terror-attacks-an-alarm-bell-for-liberal-borderless-Europe.html

√ RT VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcniZf3_5zs

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2015, 09:46:44 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/14/why-cnn-is-dying-paris-bloodbath-used-to-push-gun-control/

WHY CNN IS DYING: PARIS BLOODBATH USED TO PUSH GUN CONTROL

CNN is collapsing. After a bit of a resurgence under chief Jeff Zucker, the left-wing cable news network’s ratings are falling back to earth. After a year of trumpeting ratings wins over third-place MSNBC (while still getting beat like a drum by Fox News), there are fewer and fewer of those wins, and not because MSNBC is doing all that much better. Somehow, during a rather extraordinary presidential race, the ratings are going backwards, and just 90 seconds of CNN’s coverage of last night’s terror attacks can help to explain why.

My guess is that millions upon millions of Americans who, like me, once counted on CNN to cover breaking news events have, in one form or another, experienced what I did last night; not as an employee of Breitbart News, whose job it is to monitor such things, but as an everyday American concerned with the world and looking for information when it explodes.

For a few hours last night, I unplugged. It had been a long week. After the news cycle slowed down my brain needed a vacation and my arm needed to wrap itself around my pretty wife. So I turned off the computer, put away the phone, took my puppies out for some serious ball-throwing, picked up some unhealthy take-out food, popped in Michael Mann’s “Collateral,” and blissed out. And it was bliss, until I checked back in to the world around 7 p.m. Eastern.

There is no need for me to describe to you what I saw.

Desperate for information, I started flipping through the various news channels and made the mistake of landing on CNN.

For more than a year this despicable news network has become a 24/7 Social Justice Warrior (SJW) network: attacking cops, mocking traditional Christians, fomenting riots in black neighborhoods, lionizing hate groups like Black Lives Matter, marginalizing political conservatives and their ideas; and not even for five minutes last night, not even during the worst violence in Paris since World War II, could CNN give it a rest.

I don’t know who it was, probably just another idiotic CNN talking head in that vast ocean of idiotic CNN talking heads; maybe it was more than one. When I’m that angry all I see is black, so it is hard for me to tell. And everything went black the moment the idiotic CNN talking head used the Paris bloodbath to push for American gun control, and then hand-wring over fears of a unicorn known as the “anti-Muslim backlash.”

Oh, the CNN Talking Head was subtle.  That’s what made it even more infuriating — the cunning sneakiness. Twice in the space of just a few minutes he lamented how easy to would be for terrorists to get guns in America. Then, with hundreds of people dead and wounded throughout a half-dozen “safe spaces” in Paris, in so many words, he said that Europe needed to be on the lookout for the inevitable anti-Muslim backlash.

Good God.

Naturally, the CNN anchor (I think it was Erin Burnett) did not push back or even challenge or condemn the indecency of this SJW propagandizing. And naturally, there was no other talking head to offer a factual counterpoint — to point out that Paris is a gun-controlled city, and that maybe the death toll would have been smaller had its citizens not been disarmed by the State — especially as the terrorists reportedly stopped more than once to reload between mass-executions.

Yes, I should have grabbed the video, or documented the names, but I was too enraged to think straight. I was caught off guard, not in Breitbart-Gear, but in Dear-God-What’s-Happening-Gear.

So I just did what millions upon millions have been doing to CNN over the years: In utter disgust, I turned the channel.

Unfortunately for the left-wing Social Justice Warriors at CNN, I am now in Breitbart-Gear and sharing my story with millions of our readers, and urging them to share it with others on their social media networks.

Had enough?

If CNN is on your bundled cable package, whether or not you watch, they are getting a piece of your cable bill. You are funding CNN. Not watching CNN is not enough to kill CNN. The bundled cable racket is what keeps the 24/7 SJW alive.

You have to cut the cord to kill CNN.

For the sake of all that is decent, please cut the cord.

And the money you save on your bloated cable bill? Use it to buy firearms and any instruction you might need to learn how to safely use them.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2015, 09:47:23 AM »
A few years old, but still an interesting article considering now there's reportedly evidence that one of the attackers was a French radical Islamist and another brought his passport (believable of not) and he was Syrian.  The Eastern European black market was being channeled through France by gangs and immigrants and AKs seem to have been one of the principal markets.

Govt targets Marseille’s AK47-wielding gangsters Aug 30, 2011
Marseille, a port city with a large immigrant population, has an established reputation for gang culture and lawlessness.

In the last year, the rates of violent crime have exploded. Some 26 physical assaults take place in the city each day. Robbery is up 23% from last year, burglaries are up 14%, while there has been a 40% increase in armed robberies. The murder rate increased by 9% in the first quarter of 2011 compared with the same period in 2010.
- Mahatma Gandhi

worcesteradam

« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2015, 10:10:16 AM »
How is that War On Terror going?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2015, 10:11:14 AM »
SITE group activated. This is starting to have western/zionist fingerprints.

#ParisAttacks : Racist Islamaphobe Rita Katz is Selling “ISIS™” Warning of Further “Storm” of Attacks Via Site “Intelligence” Group

Posted on November 14, 2015 by willyloman
by Scott Creighton

Here’s a shocker: racist Arab-hating Rita Katz is making a buck off the Paris attacks by literally selling a new threat she claims “ISIS™” made about this just being the beginning of a new wave of attacks.

Now I can’t publish or quote anything on her race-baiting website regarding this important new information because Rita has put a legal edict front and center on the article itself claiming no one can reproduce any of the content of the page without explicit permission from SITE “Intelligence” Group… meaning you have to pony up some cash before you can report this “news” to the world about pending attacks from “ISIS™”

Shocker, right?

One might think this is an important development in this story and would therefore be considered open to direct quotation for the purposes of informing the public. Of course, that would be true for any other news service, but not Rita Katz’ opportunistic money-grubbing “intelligence” service.

So, I just thought you would like to know. Disinfo asset Rita Katz has some more hate-mongering disinformation for you, but you got to pony up a couple pieces of silver before she’ll let you share it with the world. After all, business and profits come first right? Oh no wait… Israel comes first. Business and profits come in at a close second.

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/parisattacks-racist-islamaphobe-rita-katz-is-selling-isis-warning-of-further-storm-of-attacks-via-site-intelligence-group/

James Tracy comments:
Katz is almost certainly an Israeli intelligence asset; her father was a executed by Iraqi authorities for his activities in this regard.

A larger question: Why does any serious journalistic outlet take at face value and reproduce anything Katz and SITE solicit? Perhaps because they are of the same cloth.

“SOFREP sources reported to us weeks ago that the French National Police were meeting with the German BKA federal police and BND federal intelligence service to discuss an imminent pre-planned terrorist attack in Paris.”
http://sofrep.com/44480/french-and-german-police-knew-paris-attack-was-coming-a-month-prior/#ixzz3rTFPVmTo

Obligatory magic passport appears!

A Syrian passport has been found near the body of one of the suicide bombers who blew himself up on Friday near a Paris soccer stadium, sources close the investigation of the deadly attacks in Paris said.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2015/11/14/Police-Syrian-passport-found-near-body-of-one-of-the-suicide-bombers-.html

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2015, 10:25:25 AM »
How is that War On Terror going?

Business is booming! Lots of potential funding to crack down on the average innocent citizen over there. Read that they'd like to expand this to the UK as well.

Looks like ISIS was a good investment for the west.

Online decemberfellow

« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2015, 10:33:34 AM »
Now that all the attention is focused on this, one has to be wondering why? I posted this a few days back.
]  http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video-weve-been-taught-not-to-give-a-fck_112015] ,has a lot of truth in it,  then today another interesting but self centered article.

Mizzou Students are Mad that Paris Terror Attacks are taking the Focus Away from their cause
  http://www.youngcons.com/mizzou-students-are-mad-that-paris-terror-attacks-are-taking-the-focus-away-from-their-cause/

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2015, 11:03:58 AM »
14 minutes ago:
#ParisAttacks appear to be work of self-contained cell back from Syria, UK sources tell BBC
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2015, 11:21:50 AM »
Report: Paris Attacker Was Syrian ‘”Refugee” Who Arrived in Greece Last Month
Stade de France suicide bomber identified as would-be asylum seeker by Greek government
Paul Joseph Watson -  November 14, 2015

Reports are emerging that one of the terrorists involved in last night’s Paris massacre was a Syrian refugee who arrived in Greece last month.

Greek journalist Yannis Koutsomitis tweets that the country’s Ministry of Public Order and Citizen Protection has confirmed that the terrorist found with a Syrian passport on his person was, “registered as refugee on Leros island in October.”

continues...
- Mahatma Gandhi

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2015, 11:33:31 AM »
9 /11 1683 = Battle of Vienna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
The opposing military forces were those of Ottoman Empire and those of Ottoman fiefdoms commanded by Grand Vizier Merzifonlu Kara Mustafa Pasha. An Ottoman army of approximately 90,000[3]–300,000[6][7][8][9] men began the siege on 14 July 1683. The Turkish forces consisted of 60 ortas of Janissaries (12,000 men paper-strength) with an observation army of c. 70,000[14] men watching the countryside. The decisive battle took place on 11 September, after the united relief army of about 46,000 men had arrived.

Historians suggest the battle marked the turning-point in the Ottoman–Habsburg wars, a 300-year struggle between the Holy Roman and Ottoman Empires. In fact, during the sixteen years following the battle, the Austrian Habsburgs gradually recovered and dominated southern Hungary and Transylvania, which had been largely cleared of Turkish forces. The battle is also noted for including the largest known cavalry charge in history.

| - - - -

End to the Knights of Christ:

10/13/1307:
Friday, 13 October 1307

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/king-phillip-iv-pope-clement-v-and-the-fall-of-th0.html
http://michaelspradlin.com/blog/2013/09/friday-the-13th-and-the-knights-templar/
On Friday, October 13th, 1307, King Philip IV of France, in league with Pope Clement V ordered  all Templars to be rounded up and thrown in prison. The Knights were accused of numerous crimes including heresy and treason. For two hundred years the Knights Templar had been the most dominant force in Christendom, but after their defeat at the Siege of Acre and the loss of the Holy Land, their influence began to wane.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5