Donít Believe The Government Is Targeting Patriots as Terrorists? You Will After

Author Topic: Donít Believe The Government Is Targeting Patriots as Terrorists? You Will After  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ
Donít Believe The Government Is Targeting Patriots as Terrorists? You Will After Seeing These Leaked Documents! 100% Proof!

Are you against big government, high taxes, or just want to be left along? Do you carry a Bible or are you self reliant? Do you store food, water, or supplies? Do you want to live off the grid without worry of the government telling you what to do? Do you believe in the Constitution and that America was great because of it? Then, my friends, you can rest assured you are on the governments watch list and now I have 100% documented proof to prove it.

In fact things are heating up for patriots, gun owners, veterans, and Christians. Ever since last years decision by the Ninth Circuit in the Dariano v. Morgan Hill Unified School District case, in which they ruled that a public school can ban the American flag all while displaying flags of other countriesóthings have really begun to hit the fan!

In most recent reports colleges have done everything from defaming the Constitution to all out shredding it, while other school districts have banned the American flag, while yet others are calling for any ďpatriotic paraphernaliaĒ to be removed.

To make matters worse our government has published four documents that specifically targets patriots, and I do believe itís only a matter of time before they come after patriots, such as myself, and any who stand in stark opposition against the things they are attempting to achieveólike global governance.

The America we live in today, is not the America we once knew. In the video below I delve through factually evidence that proves once an for all their targeted attack of patriot, gun owners, veterans, and Christians. Please, please donít miss this critical report and share it with everyone you know.

Click Here to See Video:http://b4in.info/dmgd