Russian plane crashes in Egypt - 227 dead. :(

Author Topic: Russian plane crashes in Egypt - 227 dead. :(  (Read 37047 times)

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Re: Plane down :(
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2015, 03:20:28 PM »
Agreed - terrible - so far it's effectively just a bull rush by several Intel groups wielding various news agencies as bull horns.  Typical in some regards.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Pirate

« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2015, 03:22:12 PM »
Agreed - terrible - so far it's effectively just a bull rush by several Intel groups wielding various news agencies as bull horns.  Typical in some regards.

I have to agree with you 100%

I just wish it did not include 'patriot' news sites, who seem me interested in sexy headlines than real truth.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2015, 03:29:52 PM »
Egypt hotel workers questioned, as UK hands Russia intelligence on Sinai plane crash
Roland Oliphant, in Moscow, Magdy Samann in Sharm el-Sheikh and Gordon Rayner - 09 Nov 2015 - The Telegraph UK
Investigators pursuing theory that terrorist bomb could have been put inside passenger's luggage in Sharm el-Sheikh hotel room

Maids, porters and other hotel staff in Sharm el-Sheikh are being questioned by Egyptian investigators to discover if one of them hid a bomb in a passenger’s luggage before they boarded a doomed Russian holiday jet.

With Egypt now “90 per cent certain” that Metrojet flight 9268 was brought down by a terrorist attack, the hunt for the bomber has widened.

Airport staff have already been interrogated without a breakthrough being made, and now police are exploring the theory that someone with access to the hotel rooms of Russian tourists could have secreted a bomb in a suitcase.

They are checking the backgrounds of staff who work in hotels where the 224 victims of the crash were staying.

Meanwhile it emerged that a British team of security experts that visited the airport last week, leading to a tightening of security before any more flights could leave, was particularly concerned to find a guard manning an x-ray machine playing with his phone instead of monitoring the scanner. Poor lighting in one corner of the airport was also a concern.

The local police have now put in an urgent request for more CCTV cameras at the airport, together with a 24-hour monitoring room to keep check on the interior and exterior of the site.

continues...
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Slackjaw

« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
For a start . . .

Give it a rest Pirate.

You've posted that link about eight times in this thread while whining and moaning that people don't agree with its conclusions.

The UK and US and their media organs are deliberately, and predictably, attempting to put pressure on Putin. Putin is deliberately, and predictably, ignoring them.

It's an open case and we'll see what the investigation reveals.

In the meantime, you should send that link to the investigators as I'm sure they won't have thought of checking the accident history of the aircraft...

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2015, 07:57:48 PM »
For a start . . . that plane had STRUCTURAL DAMAGE after an accident
http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20011116-0

The repair can then fail years, and years latter, it leaves an IDENTICAL signature to all the known facts of this Russian Plane crash.
The pilot had been COMPLAINING about POOR MAINTENANCE

Tail Strike
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailstrike

I say this because its happened before :
  Japan Airlines Flight 123
  China Airlines Flight 611

When the plane reaches near max altitude, the repair fails, the cockpit flight recorder captures the LOUD BANG as the tail section breaks off.
the plane is pressurised, its no mystery why the loud bang.

We know this happened, we got the evidence on the ground - the plane lost its tail.
We also know this from the Flight Radar Record. https://twitter.com/flightradar24/status/660411798131113984?ref_src=twsrc

Take a look at how the record shows the plane reaching 30,000 feet - then the tail breaks away and it goes nose up climbing vertical to 33,000 feet. At which point it stalls, and goes straight down.... This PROVES that it was not engine failure.

The pilot managed to put out a distress call, saying mechanical failure - this was reported...

Yes I'm getting annoyed.
Its one thing for arsewipe like CNN, BBC to publish political rubbish, but we in the Truth Community who constantly moan about the MSM ought to have higher standards.

It says something that nobody is interested in the extensive documented research I have posted, with proper links to reputable sources.

https://adultnewsblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/probable-cause-russian-plane-crash/

Yes, what you are presenting is an absolute fact.  Aircraft can 'blowout'.  Usually from the back.

Also, this airline company was in serious financial trouble before the incident.  This particular aircraft was also (I believe) three months behind on certain inspections.

With that said, it's still possible that the USA / NWO had the plane blown up to use as an excuse for... fill in the blank. 
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline chris jones

« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2015, 10:11:18 AM »
 Intell services know more than MSM and the field day their having on this.
 Traditionaly intelligence services answer to superiors doesn't it go to follow this will be another Malaysia clustermuck.
 I have no right to speculate on the cause, the only curcumstances that raise a red light, the passengers were 98 % Russians and a few Ukranians, the Sinai area another.
 227 people are dead, I am with hope these teams are not bias or influenced by the big dogs.
  In all humiltiy I will not attempt to draw any conclusions as to the cause.
          Putin is not a mutt, he will not over react and jump to conclusions.

Offline regmeok

« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2015, 03:20:41 AM »
fsb confirmed ter.act / bomb detonation

Offline chris jones

« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2015, 05:47:49 AM »
 The showdown, it turn out the bottom line for the Russian investigation, -it was a bomb.
 They were reluctant to speculate, nor did they back up any MSM spins, in short of all the nations involved in this mess, Russia was determined to evaluate every and all causes. End-It was a sophisticated well planed bombing.
  The debate is at an end.
This will be a massive attack,  and yes France have declared war on ISIS after the attack.
          What will not be mentioned is the true reason as to this entire abomination, This was a creation of the neocons, top to bottom, I beleive a great percent of our so called world leaders are well aware of this.
  I have to wonder what operational name they will come up with at this point, it appears the Arab Spring title is outdated.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2015, 07:18:07 AM »

... final word from Russian investigation ...
it was a home-made bomb ... Putin pissed:

Russia: Plane brought down by
homemade explosive device

November 17, 2015

MOSCOW (AP) — A homemade explosive device brought down a Russian passenger plane over Egypt last month, the head of Russia's FSB security service said Tuesday, telling Russian President Vladimir Putin it's now clear the bombing that killed 224 people was a "terrorist" act.

The FSB also offered a $50 million reward for information leading to the arrest of those responsible, appealing to the "Russian and international communities for cooperation in identifying the terrorists." The FSB specified that the reward would be paid in dollars.

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for downing the Russian plane in written statements, as well as video and audio messages posted on the Internet following the crash.

Putin was unusually somber. After Bortnikov pronounced it a terrorist act, Putin asked the other officials around the table to stand for a moment of silence.

Putin said. "We will act in accordance with the U.N. Charter's Article 51, which gives each country the right to self-defense. Everyone who tries to aid the criminals should understand that they will be responsible for giving them shelter."

http://www.tbo.com/ap/national/russia-plane-brought-down-by-homemade-explosive-device-ap_national1d26be23b50c49a192586ac753ee7c83
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2015, 07:32:10 PM »
 Putin has made it clear he will protect his people,, he is well aware not only of he bombing but the fact ISIS has massed, both with soldiers/mercs/brain dipped fanatics and o course funded by various powers.
No secret. Mercenary's, are involved, lets get realistic, these guys are a product of the bombings, invasions,destruction of city's, homes family's etc. Of course the high powered fanatic masters are on the recruit.
 Why did this happen, why did it continue, why is it prospering, imploding into a global war.
 Source, Afghanistan invaded, the search for Bin, though they could have taken him out long before his so called ending, murder.  A fine patsy to take the fall for the true culprits.
  Had it bee Bin, be real, hit teams could have taken him out for the right price and proper intell.
Rather an  invasion than wack out the boogie man, control, deception, profit.
  Iraq left the USA alone, a former nation we supported., a complete mucke lie. no WMD's.
   Libya,was not fond of Western influence but left us alone,, but it was on the list.
  Syria, Assad set up  as a mass murderer of his own people, do you believe that, or did this poor slob know this was a planed attack to create a vassal, puppet gov, take over, one of the nations on the DOD's/ Masters- list to go down.
  Isis, it it truly a complete force backed by fanatics and brain dipped, or mercs, guys with no other choice to make money. Run by those WHO want control.
 When is enough enough.
Now that ISIS has been provided with serious weaponry, funding, and basically given the green light to advance w/ no resistance worth mentioning.  PLANNED, your bet this who shit show was mapped out. Isn't it obvious.
 Russia must react, and has, they in harms way, no choice is available. They have  mentioned innocents paying the ultimate Price, one of the few recognized powers that have so much as ragged on this.

I repeat myself, only because there is no other method that makes sense bearing in mind who is the true power, their Muppet's and the peoples failure to spend the time to investigate, question, and get pizzed of.
   Blows my mucken mind folks didn't question no WMD's in Iraq despite the inhumane slaughter of hundred of thousand innocents.  We, USA are in bad shape  my Friends, yuh, it's will come back right here and we know it, in fact it allready has..... MSM is a mucken disgrace suking up a paycheck and fame, full well knowing what is truly the bottom line. Sickening shit!!