Christian preacher Mike Maravage arrested AGAIN for preaching!!

Author Topic: Christian preacher Mike Maravage arrested AGAIN for preaching!!  (Read 3092 times)

Offline rawiron1

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=58583

Nazi cops at it again.  See coppers, this is why Alex Jones rides your butts like cheap whores.  You took an oath you effing morons.  And you don't even know what the hell the Constituion says!  Pathetic!  My agency, GSA, a behind the scenes administrative agency under the Executive Branch issues ALL its emlpoyees pocket Constitutions for crying out loud.  They need to start handing them out to moron cops, if they can read.

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline tokeafatj

Re: Christian preacher Mike Maravage arrested AGAIN for preaching!!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 09:53:14 AM »
Yes im real and i have to write a book.If you guys only knew what happened to me. And the items that god gave me you would beleive. You guys wana see the items i have?And everything i say is backed up by eye witnesess. This is just a fraction. How would you guys like true men of god. Running america we can do it. Spread the word about god to everyone.It is said that 83% of americans beleive in god.So do i im living proof that god is real.I can back everything up 110 percent% what happened to me since febuary 2.Im unique just like all of you are you have a purpose in life. You love liberty thats what we have in common. We americans can drive evil back to europe and out of north america bring all our troops home.God does not want us policeing the world.Only satan wants us in 136 countries.Stay out of the affairs with other countries. We the people have no beef with other citizens of the world.God wants us out of the u.n and out of wars. God does like death.Only evil does evil is greed my friends. Ron paul and obama to the white house. Ron paul would be perfect running mate for obama. ronpaul as vice president. Because ron paul is not a liar. And he knows you are born naked you die naked. And hes not greedy !The wine the ring and the oil say so. Remember 1793 it could happen again. But this time it will happen in north america. The ten commandments need to be in our courts in our schools and in our hearts. I would die for liberty in a heartbeat to know my grandkids will be free!!!I would defend her to the death. Just like our for fathers would because they lived in tyranny in europe. Before they came to america!!!!

Offline MV

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »
Yes im real and i have to write a book.If you guys only knew what happened to me.

You smoked to much weed today bro, you should go to bed. (( tokeafatj ))
You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands. Until then - **** OFF...!

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »
Yes im real and i have to write a book.If you guys only knew what happened to me. And the items that god gave me you would beleive. You guys wana see the items i have?And everything i say is backed up by eye witnesess. This is just a fraction. How would you guys like true men of god. Running america we can do it. Spread the word about god to everyone.It is said that 83% of americans beleive in god.So do i im living proof that god is real.I can back everything up 110 percent% what happened to me since febuary 2.Im unique just like all of you are you have a purpose in life. You love liberty thats what we have in common. We americans can drive evil back to europe and out of north america bring all our troops home.God does not want us policeing the world.Only satan wants us in 136 countries.Stay out of the affairs with other countries. We the people have no beef with other citizens of the world.God wants us out of the u.n and out of wars. God does like death.Only evil does evil is greed my friends. Ron paul and obama to the white house. Ron paul would be perfect running mate for obama. ronpaul as vice president. Because ron paul is not a liar. And he knows you are born naked you die naked. And hes not greedy !The wine the ring and the oil say so. Remember 1793 it could happen again. But this time it will happen in north america. The ten commandments need to be in our courts in our schools and in our hearts. I would die for liberty in a heartbeat to know my grandkids will be free!!!I would defend her to the death. Just like our for fathers would because they lived in tyranny in europe. Before they came to america!!!!
  what happen to you since feb 2?
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline tokeafatj

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 06:17:00 AM »
im back if you only knew what god has instore for us we are all one or we are none gods new revalation to man

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 11:13:08 AM »
im back if you only knew what god has instore for us we are all one or we are none gods new revalation to man

What he preached ?

7 years ago, a Christian was arrested in Belgrade, Serbia as he read the prayer to God, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yXopGs5Lwhttp://

Offline tokeafatj

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 12:08:04 PM »
is there anyway to upload a private picture to the forum with out having to have a link   GOD has a new revalation for us we are all one or we are none

Offline tokeafatj

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »
What he preached ?

7 years ago, a Christian was arrested in Belgrade, Serbia as he read the prayer to God, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yXopGs5Lwhttp://
Honestly, he wasn't arrested for praying, and for undeclared political set, they are gathered and this guy, like all of their protests during this period (Movement 1389. Radebeul which ATAPI Mouse VATI and founded a movement with the same name), otvara set prayer, and police it well, allow us to complete the prayer and then to set it primeo, and, as I recall, the guy was released the same day. He's a good guy, I met him, the cousin of the famous Belgrade priest, but delight in some of the ideals and vision,, art type, I've seen them live, don't know what's with him now, hope that's okay. Can not get around the city by political and other sets, not to inform the Police or the municipality, not the law, many people did sets every day and there would be chaos in the city. But if the Police are not to lend expensive, and you nevertheless still get what you do a set, count that by law they can attract you, because to break the law, which is valid for all citizens. It's real, and secondly, is that we would like to be.