Great Toy - Too bad its out of stock

Author Topic: Great Toy - Too bad its out of stock  (Read 9887 times)

Offline dogmadestroyer

“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline LIbertAS

• System Failure
Re: Great Toy - Too bad its out of stock
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:38:36 PM »
The kids just love it.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »
Damn!!! It's out of stock?!!
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 12:40:30 AM »
Little Jhonny wants that and a nerf taser for christmas.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline SlaveState

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 03:16:07 AM »
The reviews for that are hilarious.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 03:29:51 AM »
Some of the reviews  :D

I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.
The best thing about this product is that it teaches kids about the realities of living in a high-surveillence society. My son said he wants the Playmobil Neighborhood Surveillence System set for Christmas. I've heard that the CC TV cameras on that thing are pretty worthless in terms of quality and motion detection, so I think I'll get him the Playmobil Abu-Gharib Interogation Set instead (it comes with a cute little memo from George Bush).

This TOY IS GREAT! But there are some things that should be added make it more realistic. I'd like to see some diversity in one of the guards and perhaps the other guard could have some drool dripping from it's lip to reflect the extremely low IQ needed to obtain this type of position. Also, add a 80 year old woman with (remove able clothes so she may be stripped searched) and a 20 something middle eastern looking man. (no need to make his clothes remove able as we are going for realism)

This toy would be a lot more realistic with about 350 people standing in line for an average of an hour. It still makes a nice set with the interrogation room.

The comments related to this toy are some of the best I've ever read on Amazon. While the toy reminds me of the lurking fascism and abuse of power I experience every day now since 9-11, these reviews and comments remind me that I am not alone. There are still a lot of good American patriots out there who honestly care for their country and are willing to come to the defense of the ideas it was founded on. Kudos to all who have participated! Long live the real and true Americans!

Brilliant!

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Freebird100

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 03:52:05 AM »
DAMN!!! There`s all kinds of them.

Playmobil Rescue Police Station with Jail Cell
http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-Rescue-Police-Station-Jail/dp/B0002BAEYY/ref=pd_sim_t_title_1

They`ve got to start those kids early with this shit.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline A K

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 04:08:44 AM »
Check out this recruitment video for the New World Order Police Force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8yOp9JJiK8

Offline tokeafatj

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 04:24:03 AM »
This country was formed by christians by jesus christ.But white man killed off gods original owners of america.The worlds greatest haulacaust was the slaying of gods true believers.The native american indians 50 million of them where killed.By greedy europeans.And greedy americans to get there railroads and telephone lines from the atlantic to the pacific.AT&T was partly responsible for the death of the natives.What does AT&T stand for  American telephone & telegraph formed in 1860.Greed my friends is what we are dealing with today in america.Greed has total control over our goverment.When is the last time you seen a bill pass the house or the senate? That was for the people by the people 1776 was that magic year. Greed is why the blacks where enslaved sold by there own people in africa.Exploited by there white bigot masters. But freed to some extent after the civil war. Not until Dr martin luther king said i have a dream. Why was he killed was it is dream.No it was greed that killed Dr king. Why because greedy white men did not want him being president of the united states.Kennedy was killed by greed magic bullet my ass. Look at a 1930 20 dollar bill.It says federal reserve note.A 1963 20 dollar bill says united states note. Smoking gun right there he was killed in 1963.He knew what these greedy bastards where doing. And he was combating them.By taking away there favorite toy the money presses at the U.S TREASURY. Greed will kill good anytime you get in the way.The 2nd amendment was made because our founding fathers knew these evil greedy bastards do not like liberty. Satan does not like liberty thats why we have evil in this world. Because god said to lucifer Man will mate and reproduce. Satan said why cant we mate?God said because you cannot only man can mate.Lucifer was gods right hand man. But got greedy and wanted more than god gave him.Who is satan and the 1/3 of the angels i know! They are the greys they are cursed by god.They are the aliens that abduct man. They are dammed to hell and they know it.And they are angry at god BECAUSE he clipped there wings and deformed them they cannot reproduce they have no reproduction organs.They can only travel the heavens in space ships.They abduct our leaders and posses them. To do satans bidding they have been on earth for thousands of years.There spaceships our here right now. Think about it the universe is always expanding foreever it will expand.If we our not greedy and evil we will expand with it for infinite.Live forever in the heavens with god. Have more power than the angels. You ask yourself this the nearest star is alpha centauri. It will take you 70,000 years to get to that star at the speed of light.Whats faster than the speed of lite?I know its electricity. Like a lite switch YOU flip it on and you have light.You flip it of you have darkness.Satan and his demons want back into heaven.But god says no.U Know your fate you will be cast into hell the black holes of the universe is the bottom less pit.In it is where evil men and satan and his demonic demons will be cast by god.Thers is only 1 alex jones that owns prison planet and infowars.com.theres only 1 earth 1 moon 1 god for all mankind.All religions tie to the 1 god but the truest religion is the bible.And you all know its true.It says in the bible that issacc and ishamail will war with each other thru the centuries.Jews and muslims are half brothers thru abraham.This is true.Look at the jews now they kill muslims.And look at muslims they kill jews.We the people on earth are tired of greed.It kills.Now backwards to ww2.Hitler was satan's child why did he burn little innocent jew children and elderly jews.Was it because he was buddys with the muslims no. It was because the jews killed his god jesus. Hitler was half jewish.Was this the jews punishment for hanging jesus christ on the cross. Only god can tell you. I will tell you this hitler was possesd by satan himself. How did he rise to power and fool the german people the greys the fallen angels they abducted him.And had total control of his mind.There are only 2 beings that can control your mind that is god which is pure goodness and satan thats pure evil. So why is it that when people say they are god they are shipped to mental hospitals.Greed to dope you up with drugs that screw you up.You will be a lifelong customer if you believe in mental illness its a fruad.In the 40s they use to shock you.Now they shoot u up with haldo in the ass.Then give u a deadly cocktail of medicine.They are bullshit lieing bastards.Give them some weed to eat smoke or drink.100% success rate period.Again the head shrinks dont no nothing about your mind your thoughts. Again only god and satan can take over your mind. God made it that way period.Your mind is your soul remember that.Fastforward to 2008 U.S PRESIDENT ELECTION the wine which is a bottle of lafite rothschild 1973 which is owned by the rothschild banking dynasty.The ring WHICH was won by roger brown.A man that is not in the pro basketball hall of fame.WHY google roger brown his number is retired and his ring was sold by his illligetimate son because of greed. HE needed money what a poor excuse to sell your dads ring.Theres some things that are not for sale. Rogers ring picked me. I was born in dec 1973. The ring was won in 1973 may 12. Ok the hemp soap richard and marissa  long gave it to me because i told them my feet where cursed.They still are i took a bath with this magic soap.It works my feet did not look cursed.I used it one time and stuck the bottle in my safe.Im waiting to get some more soap.Who is dr bronner look him up on google i do know this he escaped from a mental hospital in 1947 in chicago and sells 1 million bottles of soap a year. How ironic that on the bottle esquire magazine dec 73 did a 10 page section on his magic soap.On the cover it says crime sex salvation on the front cover.Anyways i need to get to bed i have tons more to tell you people.But i do know this when satan is allowed to rule the earth there 1 place you will find christ during the tribulation period when u will either have to take the mark of the beast to eat or starve to death if you do not.That place is the rothschild white castle in there vineyard.The only place u will find true salvation from evil. If your looking for a clue in the rothschild name u will find this thlodchrist which means the lord christ. take the name rothschild and re arange the letters and you get thlod which means the lord christ in the dictionary.com

Offline whitelocust

• Hile, Gunslingers!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 07:19:32 AM »
you're going to get in trouble if you just keep posting that in every thread, you know.
The world has moved on.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 09:12:09 AM »
tokeafatj- quit spamming
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline MV

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 09:17:54 AM »
Is this guy for real tokeafatj.   ::)
You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands. Until then - **** OFF...!

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 09:40:25 AM »
Quality!!  :D
"I think that the ultimate choice that's being presented to Mankind is that it's time to evolve or perish, grow up or die, become Adults, act like Adults, take some responsibility" - Mike Ruppert

Offline tokeafatj

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 09:51:20 AM »
Yes im real and i have to write a book.If you guys only knew what happened to me. And the items that god gave me you would beleive. You guys wana see the items i have?And everything i say is backed up by eye witnesess. This is just a fraction. How would you guys like true men of god. Running america we can do it. Spread the word about god to everyone.It is said that 83% of americans beleive in god.So do i im living proof that god is real.I can back everything up 110 percent% what happened to me since febuary 2.Im unique just like all of you are you have a purpose in life. You love liberty thats what we have in common. We americans can drive evil back to europe and out of north america bring all our troops home.God does not want us policeing the world.Only satan wants us in 136 countries.Stay out of the affairs with other countries. We the people have no beef with other citizens of the world.God wants us out of the u.n and out of wars. God does like death.Only evil does evil is greed my friends. Ron paul and obama to the white house. Ron paul would be perfect running mate for obama. ronpaul as vice president. Because ron paul is not a liar. And he knows you are born naked you die naked. And hes not greedy !The wine the ring and the oil say so. Remember 1793 it could happen again. But this time it will happen in north america. The ten commandments need to be in our courts in our schools and in our hearts. I would die for liberty in a heartbeat to know my grandkids will be free!!!I would defend her to the death. Just like our for fathers would because they lived in tyranny in europe. Before they came to america!!!!

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 10:00:32 AM »
Yes im real and i have to write a book.If you guys only knew what happened to me. And the items that god gave me you would beleive. You guys wana see the items i have?

One item God seems not to have given you is the gift of punctuation,might have been important if you wanted to write a book  ::)
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

tattoo8118

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
Ron paul and obama to the white house. Ron paul would be perfect running mate for obama.

How can you be an Obama supporter??  He is CFR scum!!  He is the very evil you are describing!!  I almost think that you may be a troll.

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 10:08:29 AM »
Yes im real and i have to write a book.If you guys only knew what happened to me. And the items that god gave me you would beleive. You guys wana see the items i have?And everything i say is backed up by eye witnesess. This is just a fraction. How would you guys like true men of god. Running america we can do it. Spread the word about god to everyone.It is said that 83% of americans beleive in god.So do i im living proof that god is real.I can back everything up 110 percent% what happened to me since febuary 2.Im unique just like all of you are you have a purpose in life. You love liberty thats what we have in common. We americans can drive evil back to europe and out of north america bring all our troops home.God does not want us policeing the world.Only satan wants us in 136 countries.Stay out of the affairs with other countries. We the people have no beef with other citizens of the world.God wants us out of the u.n and out of wars. God does like death.Only evil does evil is greed my friends. Ron paul and obama to the white house. Ron paul would be perfect running mate for obama. ronpaul as vice president. Because ron paul is not a liar. And he knows you are born naked you die naked. And hes not greedy !The wine the ring and the oil say so. Remember 1793 it could happen again. But this time it will happen in north america. The ten commandments need to be in our courts in our schools and in our hearts. I would die for liberty in a heartbeat to know my grandkids will be free!!!I would defend her to the death. Just like our for fathers would because they lived in tyranny in europe. Before they came to america!!!!
  i would like to know and you should not be censored-what do you have?
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 10:15:12 AM »
Some of the reviews  :D

Brilliant!

Double Good LMAO

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 10:18:39 AM »
One item God seems not to have given you is the gift of punctuation,might have been important if you wanted to write a book  ::)

HAHAHAH seriously..

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline ronaldomoon

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 10:23:40 AM »
Yes im real and i have to write a book.If you guys only knew what happened to me. And the items that god gave me you would beleive. You guys wana see the items i have?

Yes, I would like to see your items.

Offline ronaldomoon

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 10:25:37 AM »
But i do know this when satan is allowed to rule the earth there 1 place you will find christ during the tribulation period when u will either have to take the mark of the beast to eat or starve to death if you do not.That place is the rothschild white castle in there vineyard.The only place u will find true salvation from evil. If your looking for a clue in the rothschild name u will find this thlodchrist which means the lord christ. take the name rothschild and re arange the letters and you get thlod which means the lord christ in the dictionary.com

You can't be serious. What is your agenda?

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 10:29:15 AM »
You can't be serious. What is your agenda?
give em a moment all good things come to those who?.....
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline MV

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »
I have been waiting lord edward coke to see what he has... (( tokeafatj ))

Offline A K

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 10:37:24 AM »
Rothschild + The Lord Christ?  Are you freakin kiddin me?  Gee, God spelled backward is dog!  Wow!  Heavy!  Maybe God is a dog.

I think tokeafatj has indeed toked too many a fat jay of weed and his mind has gone loco.

He is posting long nonsense rants that are totally off topic to where he posts them. 

I say delete his posts and ban him.

Offline MV

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 10:46:03 AM »
I think tokeafatj has indeed toked too many a fat jay of weed and his mind has gone loco.

He is posting long nonsense rants that are totally off topic to where he posts them. 

I agree totally off topic and tokeafatj has indeed toked too many a fat jay of weed...  ;D

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 10:52:12 AM »
Hey leave the weed out of this,can't he just be insane  :P
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 11:09:02 AM »
Hey leave the weed out of this,can't he just be insane  :P

Yeah!! Weed doesn't do that.

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 11:22:32 AM »
I don't know why but I find it really funny that someone who bought a Playmobil Security Check Point was also intersted in the JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline chris jones

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 12:54:09 PM »
Get them while they are young, follow the example of the Nazi Regime, thats it.  I admit the Nazis were not quite as subtle, however the methodry is there.

Schooling is fed controlled, soon they will be educating our young that to go against the goverment in any way, manner or form is a horrendous and dangerous crime.( the goodys and the badys) Most likely carried out by mentaly disturbed individuals that need help from their goverenment and caretaker.
Give it a few years if we dont have our storm, and good ol mom and dad better watch themelves around their kids. The chidren could possibly beleive they are helping ol momy and dady by telling their educators of anti government sentiment.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up on this--better comedy than snl.

My favorite:

Great lesson for the kids!, September 9, 2005
By  loosenut (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews

I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.
The best thing about this product is that it teaches kids about the realities of living in a high-surveillence society. My son said he wants the Playmobil Neighborhood Surveillence System set for Christmas. I've heard that the CC TV cameras on that thing are pretty worthless in terms of quality and motion detection, so I think I'll get him the Playmobil Abu-Gharib Interogation Set instead (it comes with a cute little memo from George Bush).

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 01:22:45 PM »
Rothschild + The Lord Christ?  Are you freakin kiddin me?  Gee, God spelled backward is dog!  Wow!  Heavy!  Maybe God is a dog.

;D ;D ;D    PRICELESS!!!      ;D ;D ;D                                    but where he go?        http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/index.htm

Offline The_Dude

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 07:37:36 PM »
Somebody must be selling them on ebay.

Offline goulash

• shine the light spread love practice peace
    • http://web.me.com/bikebox/bong_gong/Welcome.html
peace  is war enjoy ..where's the  war  were  always at war ™ ' said harry i do like  it so'

the real cost of  war

Offline creat3d

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-Rescue-Police-Station-Jail/dp/B0002BAEYY/ref=pd_sim_t_img_1

It's finally here! Have fun waterboarding and tasing potential terrorists, raping rape victims and generally causing havoc to protect and serve!

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 08:12:05 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3161-Safe-Crackers-by/dp/B0002HY2R8/ref=pd_sim_t_title_1

your all going to jail™

Read the review of this one!

This is the perfect gift for the aspiring young felon in your life. I can't wait for other products from the Playmobile Perpetrator Series like "Police Brutality Set" or "Shiv your Cellmate."

:D

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline tokeafatj

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2016, 06:48:14 AM »
Yes, I would like to see your items.
could someone please tell me or show me how to post pictures in here and i will show u what i have  its been 7 years and some months since ive been here