Rand Paul: “Donald Trump Would Be Biggest Loser In The History Of The Country”

Author Topic: Rand Paul: “Donald Trump Would Be Biggest Loser In The History Of The Country”  (Read 3290 times)

Pirate

Rand Paul: “Donald Trump Would Be Biggest Loser In The History Of The Country” If Nominated
http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-donald-trump-would-be-biggest-loser-in-the-history-of-the-country-if-nominated/

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
“Donald Trump Would Be Biggest Loser In The History Of The Country”
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 09:46:49 AM »
Rand Paul: “Donald Trump Would Be Biggest Loser In The History Of The Country” If Nominated
http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-donald-trump-would-be-biggest-loser-in-the-history-of-the-country-if-nominated/

Rand is advised to shot himself in the foot and does it, just following orders.
What do you under-stand?

Offline larsonstdoc

Rand is advised to shoot himself in the foot and does it, just following orders.

True Jacob Law.

I am already calling his statement FALSE about Trump being the biggest loser in the history of the country.

You may know medicine Rand but you don't know history.

Landon in 1936 won 2 states--VT an ME-- and McGovern in 1972 won one state---MA.

So Rand, you are trying to tell the country that Trump will win Zero states?---How laughable!

quote from the article....

Paul agreed with host Ed Berliner’s declaration that “America is just simply too smart to elect Donald Trump as president.”

Rand you must really run with the elites because we as a nation are not smart at all.

Our Stupid Americans thread.....
                   http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=263423.0

Rand you need to pack your bags and go back to KY and try to win another term as a senator.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

EvadingGrid

The question is how many OBAMA voters will vote for Trump ?

Offline Slackjaw

I have to agree with Paul on the substance, which is that if I was running Hillary's campaign, I would want Trump as the Rep nominee.

Trump has been held up to very little real scrutiny, meaning sort of scrutiny, or rather attacks, that will be leveled at him by Clinton HQ and the media if he was to become the nominee. There are so many open goals - his unprecedented flip-flopping, dodgy property deals, appearance of various bigotries. dodgy wig-style, and the best probably yet to come..

This is part of the reason I still believe Trump to be a stalking horse for Clinton. He says he bribed the Clintons and they owe him..but I suspect, in terms of favors and leverage and knowledge of the whereabouts of skeletons, it is rather Trump who owes the Clintons, and as ever they will collect..

Offline larsonstdoc

The question is how many OBAMA voters will vote for Trump ?

Larry Elder, the BLACK RUSH LIMBAUGH, said 25% of the Blacks are already in Trumps corner.  That's pretty good considering Obama got 95% of the Black vote in the last election.

Source---an interview on the Hannity Show.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Slackjaw

Just to add, having watched that clip and others, Paul actually comes across as someone who has the capacity to conceptualise beyond slogans, unlike Trump who would struggle with anything much beyond the scope of reality tv-style talking points.

EvadingGrid

Larry Elder, the BLACK RUSH LIMBAUGH, said 25% of the Blacks are already in Trumps corner.  That's pretty good considering Obama got 95% of the Black vote in the last election.

Source---an interview on the Hannity Show.

Won't get into the WhoreHouse when missing 70% of the Black Vote.

That statistic alone will also put off many white liberal voters - the very ones needed to change there minds.