ANTI-MUSLIM BACKLASH

Author Topic: ANTI-MUSLIM BACKLASH  (Read 53283 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: ANTI-MUSLIM BACKLASH
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2015, 08:10:13 AM »
And what are older people suppose to do; this is a criminal act and the useless cops and DA should do something, but I suppose they are paid off by now.
What do you under-stand?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2015, 08:29:34 AM »
And what are older people suppose to do; this is a criminal act and the useless cops and DA should do something, but I suppose they are paid off by now.
You are correct my friend--and we both know the GOV. will DO NOTHING!

...I; as a Christian man will FIGHT the Jihad Crazy Radical Muslims on my Land---and they will understand that Christians DO NOT have a WELCOME MAT stamped to their heads!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 12:23:33 PM »
What ever happened to believing in the constitutional right of freedom to practice religion ?

Also, if you think it is fine to bash Muslims, how do you feel about bashing Christians ?
Do constitutional rights only apply to religions you approve of ?

Offline Rex

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 01:31:19 PM »
Islam is not a religion.  The power-mad lunatic mohamed appropriated a little Judaism and a little Christianity to make his insanity look like religion.  But it's not.  It's a murdering death cult that kills for profit.  Conquered people must either convert to Islam and pay a tax, or die.  Islam is in the business of raising taxes and killing.

And you don't have a constitutional right to murder.

Islam needs to be outlawed.

Oh, but then we wouldn't have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5V5mi1KUg

Offline Rex

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 05:49:00 PM »
Bumpity bump, Mr. Hitler.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 05:52:22 PM »
^^^

... everybody here knows my feelings on this ... I am fed up.

islamism/whatever is the antithesis to Judaeo/Christianity ...
I really feel they have no place in Western culture/society ...
if they stay to themselves, in the muslim world and practice
their so-called, 'religion', so be it.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Slackjaw

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »
Islam is not a religion. 

Billions would disagree with you. Exactly what is your qualification to make this determination?

The power-mad lunatic mohamed appropriated a little Judaism and a little Christianity to make his insanity look like religion.

Probably the most ludicrous and simplistic drivel I have ever seen. And that was a low bar..

Conquered people must either convert to Islam and pay a tax, or die.  Islam is in the business of raising taxes and killing.

Again, yet more childish and craven gibberish, which you no doubt heard someone equally ignorant say and are now parroting for my amusement, albeit unintended.

Why don't you run along and try to find the verses in the Koran which substantiate your assertions..

And you don't have a constitutional right to murder.

This is something which so-called Christians have claimed for millennia. Remember, there have been many more murders in the name of Christianity that that of Islam. By many orders of magnitude.

Oh, but then we wouldn't have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5V5mi1KUg

Female genital mutilation pre-dates Islam. It is a cultural practice not one which is religiously mandated in any Muslim scripture.

Offline Slackjaw

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 08:35:40 PM »
^^^

... everybody here knows my feelings on this ... I am fed up.

islamism/whatever is the antithesis to Judaeo/Christianity ...
I really feel they have no place in Western culture/society ...
if they stay to themselves, in the muslim world and practice
their so-called, 'religion', so be it.

They have been living in the West for centuries, and with very few problems.

Extremist Islam is largely a creation of western intelligence, from countries whose claimed religion is Christianity and by persons who claim to be Christians.

And then there are the useful dupes around here, who believe the propaganda while claiming to be 'awake'. What a pathetic joke. 

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 08:43:27 PM »
^^^

... you drank the kool-aid, dude.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 09:10:59 PM »
What ever happened to believing in the constitutional right of freedom to practice religion ?

Also, if you think it is fine to bash Muslims, how do you feel about bashing Christians ?
America was founded on Christian morals---Islam is Not on the same page!

...The Constitution is based on The Bible !

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 09:34:25 PM »
^^^

... you drank the kool-aid, dude.

I think you're right; can't tell if he is a troll or just the ignorant.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2015, 10:36:13 PM »

... (from: DailyStar.co.uk)

"
... UK will play a “huge and historic role” in helping
to tackle the migration crisis, including stepping up
efforts to smash gangs of human traffickers.

EU can't send failed migrants back
to Africa:  £1bn aid deal is snubbed

AFRICA will refuse to take back failed asylum seekers who travelled to Europe.
By Keyan Milanian / Published 12th November 2015

European leaders had offered a £1billion aid package. But a migration summit in Malta descended into chaos last night after Africans rejected the proposals.

The EU plans would see migrants without passports sent back with special travel documents to allow them re-entry. David Cameron announced the UK would use £200m of aid money to help African countries tackle economic pressures, environmental disasters and corruption.

It would also be spent on providing humanitarian support for refugees. Ethiopia will receive £125m to help deal with its refugee population, which has soared from 90,000 in 2011 to 700,000 in 2015.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/475375/EU-send-failed-migrants-Africa-1bn-aid-deal-snubbed

Offline iamc2

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2015, 11:02:11 PM »

The game is over: Radical Islam will never grow in The USA---our Rights as Americans is to toss the Jihad: and if it does I will kick their arse!

Offline Slackjaw

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2015, 12:45:21 PM »
I think you're right; can't tell if he is a troll or just the ignorant.

That's quite funny coming from the guy who insists that the Sun goes around the Earth.

Btw you didn't answer my question on your ridiculous video thread. You said, about the migrant crisis in Europe, that you would 'trust your own eyes' and that the video 'didn't do it justice'. So I ask again: what have you actually seen with your own eyes?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2015, 12:34:10 PM »

... "extreme right-wing protesters" ... LOL!

Far-right protests break out across France
as tensions reach boiling point

CROWDS of extreme right-wing protesters have disturbed a
solidarity march in France as news breaks that at least one of
the terrorists responsible for the slaughters in Paris
was a Syrian refugee.

By SELINA SYKES
00:24, Sun, Nov 15, 2015 | UPDATED: 15:09, Sun, Nov 15, 2015

Right-wing protestors had flares and banners reading:
 “Throw out Islamists”

A peaceful demonstration taking place in the centre of Lille, northern France, was interrupted by right-wingers appearing to belong to the Front National.

The unrest came as Front National leader Marine Le Pen declared French people “are no longer safe” and called for France to take back control of its borders.

Demonstrators, taking part in the act of solidarity organised by Human Rights League, lashed back at the group of right-wingers, shouting: “Get out Fascists”.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619463/Paris-attacks-Anti-Muslim-protests-Islam-France-terrorism

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2015, 12:02:40 PM »

Trump Calls for ‘Study’ of Mosques
After Paris Terror Attacks

“You’re going to have to watch and study the mosques because a lot of talk is going on at the mosques,” Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says on MSNBC when asked what should be done to protect U.S. citizens.

“From what I heard, in the old days, meaning a while ago, we had great surveillance going on in and around mosques in New York City and I understand our mayor totally cut that out”

Asked about possibility of France shutting mosques with radical ties and whether he’d do same as U.S. president, Trump says, “I would hate to do it, but it’s something that you’re going to have to strongly consider because some of the ideas and some of the hatred, the absolute hatred, is coming from these areas”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/trackers/2015-11-16/trump-calls-for-study-of-mosques-after-paris-terror-attacks

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2015, 12:14:33 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2761/converting-churches-into-mosques

Well, it is too late in most of Europe.  Christian/Catholic Churches have closed and Mosques have replaced them.  The Europeans---as well as the rest of us-- are so screwed.

Muslims Converting Empty European Churches into Mosques

Muslims in Europe are increasingly converting empty Christian churches into mosques.

The proliferation of mosques housed in former churches reflects the rise of Islam as the fastest growing religion in post-Christian Europe.

There are now more practicing Muslims than practicing Christians in many parts of Europe, not only in large urban centers, but also in smaller towns and cities across the continent.

As Islam replaces Christianity as the dominant religion in Europe, more and more churches are set to become mosques, which increasingly serve not only as religious institutions but also function as the foundational political building blocks for the establishment of separate, parallel Muslim communities in Europe that are based on Islamic Sharia law.

The latest churches destined to become mosques are located in Germany, where the Roman Catholic Church has announced plans to close up to six churches in Duisburg, an industrial city in northwestern part of the country, due to falling church attendance.

Duisburg, which has a total population of 500,000, is home to around 100,000 mostly Turkish Muslims, making it one of the most Islamized cities in Germany.

Muslims in Duisburg are now clamoring to turn empty churches in the city into mosques, according to the Germany daily newspaper, Der Westen.

All of the churches slated for closing are located in the gritty Hamborn and Marxloh districts in northern Duisburg where Islam has already replaced Christianity as the dominant religion, and where several Catholic churches have already been abandoned in a previous round of church closings.

In Marxloh, all eyes are set on the Church of Saint Peter and Paul, which is the last remaining church in a part of Duisburg that is now almost completely Muslim. The church may be closed as early as the end of January 2012.

Marxloh also happens to be home to the Duisburg Merkez Mosque, the largest mosque in Germany. Completed in 2008 at a cost of more than €7.5 million ($10 million), the Ottoman-style mega-mosque can accommodate more than 1,200 Muslim worshippers at a time.

Merkez now wants to turn the churches in Hamborn and Marxloh into mosques and prayer centers that would serve as extensions of the mega-mosque. According to the chairman of the Merkez Mosque, Mohammed Al, "Regardless of whether it is a church or a mosque, it is a house of God."

In addition to Roman Catholic churches, some Protestant churches have also been converted into mosques in Germany, where the Muslim population has jumped from around 50,000 in the early 1980s to more than 4 million today.

In Germany as a whole, more than 400 Roman Catholic churches and more than 100 Protestant churches have been closed since 2000, according to one estimate. Another 700 Roman Catholic churches are slated to be closed over the next several years.

By contrast, there are now more than 200 mosques (including more than 40 mega-mosques), 2,600 Muslim prayer halls and a countless number unofficial mosques in Germany. Another 128 mosques are currently under construction, according to the Zentralinstitut Islam-Archiv, a Muslim organization based in Germany.

In neighboring France, mosques are being built more often than Roman Catholic churches, and there now are more practicing Muslims in the country than practicing Catholics.

Nearly 150 new mosques are currently under construction in France, home to the biggest Muslim community in Europe.

The total number of mosques in France has already doubled to more than 2,000 during just the past ten years, according to a research report, "Constructing Mosques: The Governance of Islam in France and the Netherlands." The rector of the Grand Mosque of Paris, Dalil Boubakeur, has called for the number of mosques in the country to be doubled again -- to 4,000 -- to meet growing demand.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2015, 12:19:31 PM »
http://gov.texas.gov/news/press-release/21647?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=20151116_txgov-p-txsyrianrefugees_11162015_facebook&utm_content=txgov

Add Texas to the list of states so far that refuse Syrian refugees---also Alabama and Michigan.

Governor Abbott To Refuse Syrian Refugees Relocating To Texas

Monday, November 16, 2015  •  Austin, Texas  •  Press Release
Governor Greg Abbott today sent a letter to President Barack Obama informing him that the State of Texas will not accept any refugees from Syria in the wake of the deadly terrorist attack in Paris. Furthermore, Governor Abbott implored President Obama to halt his plans to accept more Syrian refugees in the United States entirely, as the federal government does not have the background information necessary to effectively conduct proper security checks on Syrian nationals.

"Given the tragic attacks in Paris and the threats we have already seen, Texas cannot participate in any program that will result in Syrian refugees - any one of whom could be connected to terrorism - being resettled in Texas," Governor Abbott said in the letter. "Effective today, I am directing the Texas Health & Human Services Commission's Refugee Resettlement Program to not participate in the resettlement of any Syrian refugees in the State of Texas. And I urge you, as President, to halt your plans to allow Syrians to be resettled anywhere in the United States."

"Neither you nor any federal official can guarantee that Syrian refugees will not be part of any terroristic activity," Governor Abbott continued. "As such, opening our door to them irresponsibly exposes our fellow Americans to unacceptable peril."
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Qster

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2015, 01:05:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2761/converting-churches-into-mosques

Well, it is too late in most of Europe.  Christian/Catholic Churches have closed and Mosques have replaced them.  The Europeans---as well as the rest of us-- are so screwed.

Why screwed? What is your fear about this - I'm not saying there is nothing to be concerned about, but I am curious as to individual's actual point of fear about this.

I lived in a Muslim country (Turkey) for a couple of years and it isn't at all restrictive or prescriptive. I have also lived in Toulouse, France, which has a very large Muslim population and again, the concerns about large Muslim populations are massively overblown imo.

I have noticed that most of the worries about Muslims come from people who have never met any or have never lived in an area with Muslims. They are then prey to whatever overblown scare stories which then takes on a life of it's own. 

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2015, 01:18:27 PM »
They have been living in the West for centuries, and with very few problems.

Extremist Islam is largely a creation of western intelligence, from countries whose claimed religion is Christianity and by persons who claim to be Christians.

And then there are the useful dupes around here, who believe the propaganda while claiming to be 'awake'. What a pathetic joke.

I agree, and when researched it leads back to the "Chicago School" + "NEO CONSERVATIVES"

If that does not raise an alarm bell, then they are beyond hope.
This thread is another example of why EG departed.

worcesteradam

« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2015, 02:42:55 PM »
Demonstrators, taking part in the act of solidarity organised by Human Rights League, lashed back at the group of right-wingers, shouting: “Get out Fascists”.

Ha, god these people are so gamed...
May as well chant "we want Mao, we want Stalin."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2015, 05:05:48 PM »
... State Governors are not going
along with the OBAMA muslim
re-settlement program ...
I wonder why?

"
President Obama's plan to bring 10,000 Syrian
refugees to the U.S. ...  is outrageous
and irresponsible.

THIRTEEN state governors start refusing Syrian
refugees in wake of French terror attacks

*  Governors of North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Ohio, Mississippi and Louisiana made    announcements on Monday
  *  Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Texas, and Arkansas followed, saying they are refusing   Syrian refugees relocating to their states
  *  Governors in Michigan and Alabama also said their states would postpone efforts until federal officials fully review security clearances and procedure
  *  Governor Bobby Jindal asked the White House how many Syrian refugees have been resettled in Louisiana
  *  Jindal said he wanted the information 'in hopes that the night of horror in Paris is not duplicated here'
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 07:39 EST, 16 November 2015 | UPDATED: 16:13 EST, 16 November 2015

'As your Governor, I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm's way.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320391/Alabama-Michigan-governors-start-refusing-Syrian-refugees-wake-French-terror-attacks-Bobby-Jindal-hints-Louisiana-same.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2015, 06:17:36 PM »
^^^^^^^^

Well.  We know what Obama is probably going to do-----WRITE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER.

Then the lawyers and the courts will take over.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2015, 06:41:02 PM »

... must read!

Paris attacks and the civil war between
Islam's medievalists and modernisers

The Paris attacks are the culmination of a 200-year-long
battle over how Islam should respond to the rise of
Western power

By Husain Haqqani  8:40AM GMT 16 Nov 2015

The Muslim world, ascendant for several centuries, has found it difficult to deal with its decline as a global power during modern times. Inspired by the notion that Muslims were chosen by God to lead the world, medieval Muslim law made freedom of religion conditional to Muslim rule. Religious coexistence in Muslim Spain, for example, reflected the tolerance of a dominant Islam, allowing non-Muslim subjects to survive and practice their faiths conditionally. Still, that medieval standard of tolerance falls far short of modern concepts of religious coexistence under secular states.

"
The Islamists are dominating the discourse within the Muslim
world by murdering secularists and forcing many of them
to leave their countries.

"
Only a concerted ideological campaign against medieval
Islamist ideology, like the one that discredited and
contained communism, could turn the tide.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11996879/Islams-civil-war-between-medievalists-and-modernisers.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2015, 07:15:41 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/16/politics/donald-trump-syrian-refugees/index.html

VIDEO AT THE LINK....

Donald Trump: Syrian refugees a 'Trojan horse'

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2015, 08:23:33 PM »
^^^^^^^^
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/16/world/paris-attacks-syrian-refugees-backlash/
  Update on the states......

Syrian refugees not welcome here, governors of 24 states say

States whose governors oppose Syrian refugees coming in:

-- Alabama

-- Arizona

-- Arkansas

-- Florida

-- Georgia

-- Idaho

-- Illinois

-- Indiana

-- Iowa

-- Kansas

-- Louisiana

-- Maine

-- Massachusetts

-- Michigan

-- Mississippi

-- Nebraska

-- New Hampshire

-- North Carolina

-- Ohio

-- Oklahoma

-- Tennessee

-- Texas

-- Wisconsin

States whose governors say they will accept refugees:

-- Colorado

-- Connecticut

-- Delaware

-- Hawaii

-- Pennsylvania

-- Vermont

-- Washington

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2015, 09:01:10 PM »
http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/11/bobby_jindal_syria_refugees_ss.html

Bobby Jindal seeks to forbid Syrian refugees in Louisiana

Gov. Bobby Jindal issued an executive order Monday (Nov. 16) to prevent Syrian refugees from being resettled in Louisiana. He cited Friday's terrorist attacks that killed 129 people in Paris and injured hundreds more.

Jindal, who is running as a right-wing candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, cited a section of the Louisiana Constitution that says "during times of emergency ... the governor has emergency powers to protect the citizens and property of the state of Louisiana." He also sent a letter Saturday to demand information from the Obama administration about Syrian refugees being placed in Louisiana.

The Islamic State group, which controls parts of Syria and Iraq, has claimed responsibility for the Paris attacks. Jindal said that bringing Syrian refugees into the U.S. without "proper prior screening and follow-up monitoring could result in a threat to the citizens and property of this state."

The State Department says 14 Syrians have been resettled in Louisiana since Jan. 1, despite social media reports and blog posts asserting thousands. Thirteen of the 14 refugees were brought to the New Orleans area.

Syrian civil war refugees who come to southeast Louisiana are assisted by the Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans' Refugee Resettlement Services, which receives referrals from the federal government and helps the refugees find a place to live, apply for jobs and more. Catholic Charities spokeswoman Sarah McDonald said the organization had no immediate comment on Jindal's order.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2015, 09:04:48 PM »
Stop the “Refugee” Trojan Horse from Bringing More ISIS & Death to Europe

Francois Hollande, a perfect combination of incompetence and criminality, had seized upon the tragedy to engage ISIS, while foolishly choosing not to co-ordinate it with Russia’s own attacks.

This is a recipe for a new unmitigated disaster to unfold.

Furthermore, if you think that this will be the last ISIS attack in Europe, I’ve got some troubling news for you…

http://thewealthwatchman.com/stop-the-refugee-trojan-horse-from-bringing-more-isis-death-to-europe/

What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2015, 09:39:54 PM »
... French and German citizens ... "STOP ISLAM"

AFP GETTY IMAGES

Paris terror attacks pave the way for the
march of the Far-Right: Le Pen demands
'immediate halt' to new migrants in France,
while PEGIDA hopes to draw record
crowds at rally tonight

* French far-right leader Marine Le Pen has called for an 'immediate halt' to the intake of migrants into France
  *  Marine Le Pen's National Front (NF) party said gunman known as Ahmed al-Mohammed was 'among the mass of migrants who flow into Europe each day
  *  As a precaution, Marine Le Pen calls for the immediate halt of all intake of migrants in France,' statement said

By TOM WYKE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 15:27 EST, 16 November 2015

In Germany's southern Bavaria state, the main gateway for arriving migrants, Markus Soeder,
a leader of the conservative CSU party, charged that 'a new era has started. The time
of uncontrolled and illegal immigration is over. Paris has changed everything'
AFP GETTY IMAGES

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320841/Paris-terror-attacks-pave-way-march-Far-Right-Le-Pen-demands-immediate-halt-new-migrants-France-PEGIDA-hopes-draw-record-crowds-tally-tonight.html

√ ALSO VIDEO @BREITBART: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/01/watch-pegida-march-sees-thousands-of-anti-islam-protesters-take-to-german-streets/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2015, 01:02:55 PM »
history ... India busted a move:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India

The Partition of India was the partition of the British Indian Empire[1] that led to the creation of the sovereign states of the Dominion of Pakistan (it later split into Pakistan and Bangladesh) and the Union of India (later Republic of India) on 15 August 1947. "Partition" here refers not only to the division of the Bengal province of British India into East Pakistan and West Bengal (India), and the similar partition of the Punjab Province into Punjab (West Pakistan) and Punjab, India, but also to the respective divisions of other assets, including the British Indian Army, the Indian Civil Service and other administrative services, the railways, and the central treasury.

In the riots which preceded the partition in the Punjab region, between 200,000 and 500,000 people were killed in the retributive genocide between the religions.[2][3] UNHCR estimates 14 million Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims were displaced during the partition; it was the largest mass migration in human history.[4][5][6]

http://www.dawn.com/news/1169309

1947 Partition Archive effort underway
AP — Published Mar 13, 2015 11:37am

Sept. 19, 1947: Muslim refugees sit on the roof of an overcrowded coach railway train near New Delhi in trying to flee India.
Millions of Muslims migrated from India to Pakistan. Partition marked a massive upheaval across the subcontinent. Hindus living for generations in what was to become Pakistan had to flee their homes overnight. —AP/file
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2015, 01:46:37 PM »
history ... India busted a move:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India

The Partition of India was the partition of the British Indian Empire[1] that led to the creation of the sovereign states of the Dominion of Pakistan (it later split into Pakistan and Bangladesh) and the Union of India (later Republic of India) on 15 August 1947. "Partition" here refers not only to the division of the Bengal province of British India into East Pakistan and West Bengal (India), and the similar partition of the Punjab Province into Punjab (West Pakistan) and Punjab, India, but also to the respective divisions of other assets, including the British Indian Army, the Indian Civil Service and other administrative services, the railways, and the central treasury.

In the riots which preceded the partition in the Punjab region, between 200,000 and 500,000 people were killed in the retributive genocide between the religions.[2][3] UNHCR estimates 14 million Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims were displaced during the partition; it was the largest mass migration in human history.[4][5]

Genocide by proxy: let the slaves kill each other.
(Same source link as above quote)

Mountbatten Plan

The actual division of British India between the two new dominions was accomplished according to what has come to be known as the 3 June Plan or Mountbatten Plan. It was announced at a press conference by Mountbatten on 3 June 1947, when the date of independence was also announced – 15 August 1947. The plan's main points were:

Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims in Punjab and Bengal legislative assemblies would meet and vote for partition. If a simple majority of either group wanted partition, then these provinces would be divided.
UP was to take its own decision.
The fate of North West Frontier Province and Sylhet district of Assam was to be decided by a referendum.
India would be independent by 15 August 1947.
The separate independence of Bengal was ruled out.
A boundary commission to be set up in case of partition.
The Indian political leaders accepted the Plan on 2 June. It did not deal with the question of the princely states, but on 3 June Mountbatten advised them against remaining independent and urged them to join one of the two new dominions.[42]

The Muslim League's demands for a separate state were thus conceded. The Congress' position on unity was also taken into account while making Pakistan as small as possible. Mountbatten's formula was to divide India and at the same time retain maximum possible unity.

On June 3, 1947 the Congress Working Committee passed the resolution accepting the Partition of India. There was communal tension but no communal riots to speak of in Punjab. Gandhi observed 'maun vrat' (day of silence) on that occasion. He was reportedly isolated by Nehru and Patel and was unhappy. Mountbatten visited him and said he hoped that Gandhi would not oppose the Partition under the Mountbatten Plan. Mountbatten also noted that he was surprised that Gandhi should have observed his day of silence on such a crucial occasion. Gandhi wrote on a scrap of paper his reply: 'Have I ever opposed you?' Mountbatten preserved that paper as historical evidence and it is still there in the Mountbatten papers.

Within British India, the border between India and Pakistan (the Radcliffe Line) was determined by a British Government-commissioned report prepared under the chairmanship of a London barrister, Sir Cyril Radcliffe. Pakistan came into being with two non-contiguous enclaves, East Pakistan (today Bangladesh) and West Pakistan, separated geographically by India. India was formed out of the majority Hindu regions of British India, and Pakistan from the majority Muslim areas.

On 18 July 1947, the British Parliament passed the Indian Independence Act that finalized the arrangements for partition and abandoned British suzerainty over the princely states, of which there were several hundred, leaving them free to choose whether to accede to one of the new dominions. The Government of India Act 1935 was adapted to provide a legal framework for the new dominions.

Following its creation as a new country in August 1947, Pakistan applied for membership of the United Nations and was accepted by the General Assembly on 30 September 1947. The Dominion of India continued to have the existing seat as India had been a founding member of the United Nations since 1945.[43]

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2015, 02:15:42 PM »
Yes I was trying to point out how tbtb will use masses of people to create the world they want . Knowing that thousands of people will be killed and millions effected. They used WWII as a tool to rewrite the map of the world as a method of retaining control.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/themes/peace/gandhi/
Mahatma Gandhi, the Missing Laureate
by Øyvind Tønnesson
 Nobelprize.org Peace Editor, 1998-2000

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948) has become the strongest symbol of non-violence in the 20th century. It is widely held – in retrospect – that the Indian national leader should have been the very man to be selected for the Nobel Peace Prize. He was nominated several times, but was never awarded the prize. Why

In 1947 the conflict between India and Pakistan and Gandhi's prayer-meeting statement, which made people wonder whether he was about to abandon his consistent pacifism, seem to have been the primary reasons why he was not selected by the committee's majority. Unlike the situation today, there was no tradition for the Norwegian Nobel Committee to try to use the Peace Prize as a stimulus for peaceful settlement of regional conflicts.

During the last months of his life, Gandhi worked hard to end the violence between Hindus and Muslims which followed the partition of India. We know little about the Norwegian Nobel Committee's discussions on Gandhi's candidature in 1948 – other than the above quoted entry of November 18 in Gunnar Jahn's diary – but it seems clear that they seriously considered a posthumous award. When the committee, for formal reasons, ended up not making such an award, they decided to reserve the prize, and then, one year later, not to spend the prize money for 1948 at all. What many thought should have been Mahatma Gandhi's place on the list of Laureates was silently but respectfully left open.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Mahatma_Gandhi
Godse, Apte and their friends felt that this was appeasing Pakistani Muslims at the expense of Hindus in India. This decision of Gandhi and Nehru had also caused Vallabhbhai Patel to submit his resignation.[5][6] Interestingly, Gandhi's fast was for the restoration of Hindu-Muslim peace and continued for three days after the cabinet announced its decision to give the money to Pakistan. It is possible that Godse may not have known of this, however this cannot be said for certain.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »
Yes I was trying to point out how tbtb will use masses of people to create the world they want . Knowing that thousands of people will be killed and millions effected. They used WWII as a tool to rewrite the map of the world as a method of retaining control.

Agree - they have perfected it.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2015, 07:36:04 PM »

... from MOTHER JONES ... yes, Mother Jones ...
telling their libtard readership to tone down the
criticisms of concerns over muslim migrants:

"

It doesn’t seem xenophobic or crazy to call for an end
to accepting Syrian refugees. It seems like simple
common sense.”

MOTHER JONES: MOCKING CONCERNS ABOUT
REFUGEES MAKES DEMOCRATS APPEAR
DETACHED FROM REALITY

by JOHN SEXTON  17 Nov 2015

It’s not every day that Mother Jones magazine publishes something asking
progressives to take it down a notch, but that’s what author Kevin Drum
did in a piece published Tuesday.

Mocking it is the worst thing we could do. It validates all the worst stereotypes about liberals that we put political correctness ahead of national security. It doesn’t matter if that’s right or wrong. Ordinary people see it as a common sense thing to be concerned about. We shouldn’t respond by essentially calling them idiots. That way lies electoral disaster.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/17/mother-jones-mocking-concerns-refugees-makes-democrats-appear-detached-reality/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2015, 08:49:32 PM »

... an Iraqi-born writer, Faisal Saeed Al-Mutar, lampoons
the STUPID libtard AMERICAN LEFT ... funny I guess,
but also scary that we live among such weak-minded people:

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2015, 10:00:41 PM »

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2015, 10:06:06 PM »
Hours Before the Terror Attacks
Paris Practiced for A Mass Shooting

By Carol Matlack
http://bloom.bg/1PMugIM
Bloomberg

The world watched in horror as the death toll from the Paris terror attacks steadily climbed. By the time the three-hour rampage ended on Saturday and authorities put the number of those killed at 129, onlookers could only brace for worse news to come. More than 400 people received medical treatment at hospitals in the stricken city; dozens of them were listed in critical condition.
The second spike in the death toll never came. Just three of those hospitalized with grave injuries have died in the four days since the attacks.
The world-class status of the French health-care system deserves much of the credit. But a good deal of preparation, experience, and more than a little bit of lucky timing also helped save lives.
Since the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January, from which 16 people died, Paris-area ambulance crews and emergency personnel have taken part in regular exercises designed to test their readiness for possible attacks. One such exercise was held on Friday morning, the day of the latest terror attacks. In a twist of fate, the simulated emergency was a mass shooting, according to Dr. Mathieu Raux, emergency room chief at the Pitié-Salpetrière hospital in Paris.
During Friday's exercise, trauma specialists used a centralized dispatch system to set priorities and direct victims to the ER best equipped to treat their injuries. Ambulance services made sure they were ready to roll, and hospitals verified that surgeons and staff could be quickly summoned to treat arriving victims. "We tested every link in the chain," Raux said. Because Paris emergency physicians work 24-hour shifts, virtually every ER doctor on duty in the city Friday night had already taken part in the exercise earlier that day. (More at source link)

Smells like a false flag... Do you think this is about religion?
Please see the following... I think this is orchestrated chaos courtesy of globalist bankers...

http://www.amazon.com/Nurturing-Healing-Love-Mothers-Forgiveness-ebook/product-reviews/B00EA8UEUO/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

Title:  Govt. also carried out the Fast & Furious inside job false flag intended to blame the 2nd amendment for the feds treason.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2015, 10:19:24 PM »
^^^

... about the 'co-incidental' live-shooter exercise ... I know it
is suspicious ... you gotta wonder! But, it would probably
have been difficult for the crazies to pick a day which
HAD NO EXERCISES by one group or another going on ...
FRANCE has been really on edge since HEBDO with fairly
constant prepping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... check out this quote from the DONALD:

"
... if he is elected president: “I’m putting the people here on notice that are
coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration that if I win, if I win,
they’re going back,” Trump said.
“They’re going back, I’m telling you, they’re going back.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/iron-trump-donald-surges-past-carson-in-new-polls/

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2015, 01:03:03 AM »
... an Iraqi-born writer, Faisal Saeed Al-Mutar, lampoons
the STUPID libtard AMERICAN LEFT ... funny I guess,
but also scary that we live among such weak-minded people:

That was kind of funny; it reminded me of South Park, they could do a great skit on this.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2015, 07:22:57 AM »

... our mohammedan president continues
to expose his true core for the world to see.

PRESIDENT PREVARICATOR
OBAMA BLAMES REPUBLICANS FOR RISE OF ISIS
Calls GOP 'potent recruitment tool' for terror group
CHERYL CHUMLEY

In the wake of widespread ISIS terror, most recently seen in Paris, France, with the death and injury of hundreds, President Obama came out swinging against Republicans, calling the political party a “potent recruitment tool” for the terrorist organization.

He was referring to the GOP’s growing call to refuse Syrian refugees into the United States out of concerns for safety of American citizens.

At the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation event in Manila, Obama said “fear and panic” only exacerbates the refugee situation, Mediaite reported. For instance, those politicians who are now refusing to accept refugees in their states – including Texas, Alabama and Michigan, as WND previously reported – are acting on “hysteria or an exaggeration of risks,” and that’s poisoning the debate, he said. Obama also called it “offensive” that anyone would suggest only Christian refugees, not Muslims, should be admitted across America’s borders.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/obama-blames-republicans-for-rise-of-isis/?cat_orig=politics