Shootings at an Oregon Community College---At least 10 dead Chris Harper-Mercer

Author Topic: Shootings at an Oregon Community College---At least 10 dead Chris Harper-Mercer  (Read 31279 times)

Offline starvosan

The shooter ... attended a school for teens with emotional disabilities.

He got booted from Army recruit training in 2008, when Mercer was 20.  He attended the school for special needs kids in LA a year later, when the 'teen' was 21.  Something weird here.

Offline starvosan

Now they are saying Mercer was a Satanist, possibly suggesting a different motive for the crime:

http://www.people.com/article/oregon-shooting-gunman-had-obsession-satan
In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."
"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan."  ...
 He also lists his favorite movies, colors, musicians and songs before ending the manifesto with pentagrams. ....
... Mercer liked to draw macabre scenes all over his notebooks. "He had this notebook with all these pictures of skulls that he had traced, and they had like fire in their eyes and looked really weird," he says. "He would sit in class and just draw weird s--- like bones or coffins instead of doing the work."

So, if he was a Satanist, was he part of an organized coven

/

Offline One Revelator

Sounds like the media cant decide on the narrative. First he was a Muslim. Now he's a Satanist.

Well, which one is it? Maybe he was both.

Ever since the Sandy Hook event, I also have to ask: Does this guy even exist? Or is this another expensive DHS scenario that got reported as real?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Hate Crime Massacre of Christians finally silences Obama
http://www.infowars.com/james-woods-hate-crime-massacre-of-christians-finally-silences-obama/

Unless it fits his agenda, coward Obama doesn't speak about it! BIG HYPOCRITE WHO HAS NO CREDIBILITY! Shameful!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Sounds like the media cant decide on the narrative. First he was a Muslim. Now he's a Satanist.

Well, which one is it? Maybe he was both.

Ever since the Sandy Hook event, I also have to ask: Does this guy even exist? Or is this another expensive DHS scenario that got reported as real?

Also, he is mixed race but now being called a white supremacist! The media is a joke; no professionals left in the industry!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Hate Crime Massacre of Christians finally silences Obama
http://www.infowars.com/james-woods-hate-crime-massacre-of-christians-finally-silences-obama/

Unless it fits his agenda, coward Obama doesn't speak about it! BIG HYPOCRITE WHO HAS NO CREDIBILITY! Shameful!

… I think BHO is a white supremacist!

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
wow .. still hiding the mom ... trot out the british? dad? .... cnn 24/7 coverage of the mass murder ( They want to emphasize the "white half" of the crazy kid?) Forget about the crazy black mom that took the crazy kid to the shooting range? and helped him with his gun collection?  The daddy never mentions the crazy mommy.

Does anyone see the similarities to the Sandy Hook Mom and her gun collection? Estranged / divorced from the daddy? oh but she wasn't murdered by her son in matricide

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/04/oregon-shooters-father-absolves-son-guns-not-his-parenting-to-blame/
by Brandon Darby 4 Oct 2015 7,170

The father of the Oregon shooter who ruthlessly murdered 9 people at a community college in Umpqua, Oregon, insists that his son isn’t to blame for shooting innocent victims, but rather, ‘guns’ are to blame. The man absolving his son of responsibility is Ian Mercer and he made the statements during a CNN interview.

Mr. Mercer abandoned his son at birth–a factor that the father did not mention during his anti-gun rant on television.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Pirate

teenage boy causing trouble is again fatherless - can I fake surprise ?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
oh and in the "You can't make this crap up"  stack:...

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/10/04/busted-cnn-photoshopped-oregon-college-shooter-chris-harper-mercers-facial-color-into-white/
BUSTED !! CNN Photoshopped Oregon College Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer’s Facial Color into white

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/2015/10/black-immigrant-mass-murderer-chris.html
Black Immigrant Mass Murderer Chris Harper Mercer was a Satanist
http://www.people.com/article/oregon-shooting-gunman-had-obsession-satan#

In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan." Mercer allegedly singled out Christians during his massacre, asking people to state their religion and shooting those who identified as Christians in the head.

The source adds: "The only thing I've seen that came close to this type of devotion to Satan is the 'Night Stalker' in Los Angeles," referring to Richard Ramirez, a serial killer who murdered at least 13 people over the course of two years in the 1980s.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

wow .. still hiding the mom ... trot out the british? dad? .... cnn 24/7 coverage of the mass murder ( They want to emphasize the "white half" of the crazy kid?) Forget about the crazy black mom that took the crazy kid to the shooting range? and helped him with his gun collection?  The daddy never mentions the crazy mommy.

Does anyone see the similarities to the Sandy Hook Mom and her gun collection? Estranged / divorced from the daddy? oh but she wasn't murdered by her son in matricide

Great observations Tahoe.  Yes, where is the mom?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

oh and in the "You can't make this crap up"  stack:...

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/10/04/busted-cnn-photoshopped-oregon-college-shooter-chris-harper-mercers-facial-color-into-white/
BUSTED !! CNN Photoshopped Oregon College Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer’s Facial Color into white

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/2015/10/black-immigrant-mass-murderer-chris.html
Black Immigrant Mass Murderer Chris Harper Mercer was a Satanist
http://www.people.com/article/oregon-shooting-gunman-had-obsession-satan#

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan." Mercer allegedly singled out Christians during his massacre, asking people to state their religion and shooting those who identified as Christians in the head.

The source adds: "The only thing I've seen that came close to this type of devotion to Satan is the 'Night Stalker' in Los Angeles," referring to Richard Ramirez, a serial killer who murdered at least 13 people over the course of two years in the 1980s.

So TahoeBlue, How true do you think  this white-black story is ?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://viewpointsofasagittarian.com/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer – A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted…

The Oregon Shooter is a 26-year-old black male.

Birth Certificate Name is: Christopher Sean Mercer – 07/26/1989.
Mother: Laurel Margaret Harper – 04/05/1951
Dad: Ian Bernard Mercer – 05/15/1960
Divorced in 2006

On the left is the selfie Christopher Mercer uploaded to his social media. On the right is how CNN presented the same selfie in broadcast stories about him.  Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their broadcast?  Why is no-one showing pictures of mom, Laurel Margaret Harper.

Why change to hyphenated name?  Real name is Christopher Sean Mercer.  Media using Christopher Harper-Mercer and Chris Harper-Mercer.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
  So TahoeBlue, How true do you think  this white-black story is ?

Seems like a continuation of some MK project ... Not a single interview with the mom. Was the nurse "mom" "the handler"?

http://pumabydesign001.com/2015/10/03/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/
The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer – A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted

Birth Certificate Name is: Christopher Sean Mercer – 07/26/1989.
Mother:Laurel Margaret Harper – 04/05/1951
Dad:Ian Bernard Mercer – 05/15/1960
Divorced in 2006
Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their broadcast?  Why is no-one showing pictures of mom, Laurel Margaret Harper.

Why change to hyphenated name?  Real name is Christopher Sean Mercer.  Media using Christopher Harper-Mercer and Chris Harper-Mercer.

Offline larsonstdoc

^^^^^^^^

When I see the WHITE PICTURE, I would say this guy had some black in him.  Just my observation.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
^^^^^^^^
  When I see the WHITE PICTURE, I would say this guy had some black in him.  Just my observation.

They were going with a "white supremacist" scenario lie ...
Also was this community targeted due to the letter from the local sheriff to VP Biden about Newtown?   Saying he was against gun control

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/hate-filled-chris-harper-mercer-had-white-supremacy-anti-religion-leanings-sources-say/
‘Hate-filled’ Chris Harper Mercer had white supremacy, anti-religion leanings, sources say
October 2, 2015

...  white supremacy leanings, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation.

Overnight, officials searched Mercer's apartment and recovered weapons, said Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin.

Hanlin spoke out against state and federal gun-control legislation last year, telling a state legislative committee that mandating background checks for private, person-to-person gun sales would not prevent criminals from getting firearms.

Hanlin also sent a letter to Vice President Joe Biden after the 2012 shooting at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school.

Hanlin said he and his deputies would refuse to enforce new gun-control restrictions "offending the constitutional rights of my citizens."

Hanlin told CNN on Friday that his position on gun control had not changed following Thursday's shooting in his town.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
interesting - keep in mind The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012
two and half years ago ... all these weapons were purchased over the last three years and moved to the targeted community two years ago ...
:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/10/what_we_know_so_far_about_the.html
•Mercer is believed to have moved to the nearby town of Winchester in 2013, along with his mother.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2468623/oregon-shooting-chris-harper-mercer/
Harper-Mercer, who reportedly died in a pre-planned suicide after murdering nine people at Umpqua Community College and wounding seven more, moved with his mother to Oregon two years ago, from Torrance, California.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/02/atf-all-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercers-guns-were-purchased-legally
ATF: All of Oregon Shooter's Firearms Were Purchased Legally
Oct 02, 2015 // 1:41pm   

The ATF announced that they have recovered 13 firearms belonging to the Oregon college campus shooter and all were purchased legally.

Six were recovered at the scene of the mass murder at Umpqua Community College, while seven were found at 26-year-old Chris Harper Mercer's home.

Salinas Nunes, assistant field agent in charge in the ATF's Seattle division, said all of the guns were purchased in the past three years, some by the shooter and some by his family members  [Mom] .

Nunes said a flak jacket containing steel plates was also found at the scene. There were five extra magazines in the jacket.

Offline larsonstdoc

They were going with a "white supremist" scenario lie ...
Also was this community targeted due to the letter from the local sheriff to VP Biden about Newtown?   Saying he was against gun control

That's a good point.  We have posts about how the sheriff is against gun control earlier in this thread.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
^^^^^^^^

Yeah!  And look at the moles they photo shopped out !   Talk about doing anything they can to push their agenda.  The lies are despicable.  Evil is a good word but there has to be a word that is worse.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/03/obama-goes-beyond-mere-gun-control-hints-confiscation/

Obama's goals include passing the UN Arms Treaty out of the Senate.  If that doesn't work he will enact Executive Orders that he has already written that mirror the UN Arms Treaty.  Then he will go for gun confiscation.  THE PURPOSE OF THES FALSE FLAGS IS TO GET HIS PLAN ROLLING.

OBAMA GOES BEYOND MERE GUN CONTROL, HINTS AT CONFISCATION

When President Obama spoke in reaction to the heinous October 1 attack on Umpqua Community College, he went beyond his usual calls for more gun control and suggested instead that America consider following the path blazed by Australia and Great Britain.

In the mid-1990s Australia and Great Britain both instituted what were virtually complete bans on firearm possession.

Obama referenced the bans thus:

We know that other countries, in response to one mass shooting, have been able to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings.  Friends of ours, allies of ours — Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours.  So we know there are ways to prevent it.

And Obama is not the only one who suggested taking a gun-free approach to American life. The anti-Second Amendment message was also pushed by Slate, Vox, and Dan Savage.

For example, on October 1 Slate ran a story reminding readers that Australia enacted their gun ban in response to an attack on April 28, 1996, wherein a gunman “opened fire on tourists in a seaside resort in Port Arthur, Tasmania.” Thirty-five were killed and 23 others wounded in the attack. Twelve days later Australia’s government banned guns, period.

On October 2 Vox explained that Australia “confiscated 650,000 guns” via a “mandatory gun buyback” program which forced gun owners to hand their firearms over for destruction. Vox claims the result was that “murders and suicides plummeted’ and suggested such a path might be an option for America following “the murder of at least 10 people at Umpqua Community College.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/05/white-house-obama-preparing-executive-actions-gun-control/
WHITE HOUSE: OBAMA PREPARING MORE EXECUTIVE ACTIONS ON GUN CONTROL

The White House confirmed that President Obama was preparing a series of executive actions on gun control to match his recent passion on the issue after the latest mass shooting in Oregon.

“It’s a high priority and will continue to be until we start to see more progress on this issue in this town,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters today at the press briefing.

Earnest said he would “quibble” with anyone who criticized the president for not voicing any specific gun control proposals during his press conference, asserting that the White House was working behind the scenes for more executive actions on guns.

“I can tell you that they’re not stumped, they’re continuing to review the law that’s on the books and continuing to consult with legal authorities but also others who may have ideas about what steps that can be taken to keep guns out of the hands of criminals,” Earnest said.

He admitted, however that he had no details for what the White House was working on, but asserted that the process was a “scrub” that was “ongoing.”

Earnest welcomed Hillary Clinton’s own gun control proposals announced this morning, but admitted that he hadn’t seen the full details of the proposal.

He also pointedly criticized the “gun show loophole” for allowing criminals and people with mental problems to buy weapons, blaming organizations like the National Rifle Association for blocking action in Congress on the issue.

Offline decemberfellow

Threatened by Obamees gun grab

Business has been brisk for Larry Hyatt, owner of Hyatt Guns in North Carolina, since the Oregon community college shooting last week that left 10 people dead, including the 26-year-old suspect.

Mr Hyatt saw an even bigger surge in customers after the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut that left 26 people dead, including 20 children, before the gunman killed himself

After that incident, President Barack Obama made his first major push for stricter gun laws. In the wake of the Oregon shooting, Mr Obama on Friday again urged Americans to challenge the powerful gun lobby, saying he could not do it alone.

However, the calls for tighter gun laws lead to an increase in weapons sales. “Once the public hears the president on the news say we need more gun controls, it tends to drive sales,” said Mr Hyatt, who owns one of the largest gun retailers in the US. “People think, if I don’t get a gun now, it might be difficult to get one in the future. The store is crowded.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/55fd75ac-6944-11e5-a57f-21b88f7d973f.html#axzz3njZ0eJmI

Keep talking Mr. O  we get stronger.

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline One Revelator

Threatened by Obamees gun grab                   

It happens every time...Greatest Gun Salesman Evar!

Barack Obama has likely given a $9 billion boost to the gun industry (at least)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/03/11/barack-obama-may-have-been-at-least-a-9-billion-boon-to-the-gun-industry-so-far/

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

My family and I have been studying these pictures.  We observe 3 things about the photos....

1.  The white picture--the nose is much narrower than the black picture.

2.  The white picture--the lips are not as pronounced as the black picture.

3.  the white picture--the eyebrows are much less bushy.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.prisonplanet.com/liberal-media-attacks-pro-second-amendment-sheriff-all-but-blames-him-for-college-shooting.html

Liberal Media Attacks Pro-Second Amendment Sheriff, All But Blames Him for College Shooting

Frenzied pro-Obama lapdog media outlets, gun control groups aim to draw blood in all out push for anti-gun legislation

Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
October 5, 2015

Numerous leftist media outlets and gun control groups are demonizing and not-so-indirectly blaming an Oregon sheriff for last week’s college shooting, all because of his refusal to push authoritarian anti-gun legislation and his alleged personal beliefs on Sandy Hook.

Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin is overseeing the investigation into the Umpqua Community College shooting, in which a mentally disturbed lone gunman killed 10 people on a gun-free campus for religious reasons.

But surprisingly the sheriff’s investigation isn’t the focus of progressive liberal news reports’ ire; his support of the Second Amendment and possible belief in so-called “conspiracy theories” are.

Now the sheriff is also inexplicably being targeted by the Brady Campaign and gun control freaks for something even more trivial, a post he’s accused of making on Facebook.

In the wake of Obama’s renewed call for even further gun control legislation, the liberal media immediately launched an orchestrated attack on the pro-Second Amendment sheriff, who in 2013 stood firm when he sent a letter to Vice President Joe Biden stating he would not enforce “federal regulation enacted by Congress or by executive order of the President offending the Constitutional rights of my citizens” following the Sandy Hook School shooting.
On The Today Show Friday, Matt Lauer made it a point to question the sheriff on his personal views regarding gun control and a Facebook post concerning Sandy Hook, even though the sheriff’s views played no part in Thursday’s massacre.

Hanlin answered: “Well, first of all, there’s a lot of talk about guns and gun control and that is a conversation we will all be having in the coming weeks, but right now I’m focused on completing this investigation, and more importantly, focused on the victims and families of the victims.”

The thought police journalists at Think Progress also found it strange the sheriff might have an opinion outside the mainstream orthodoxy, and made a case for why the sheriff would have likely been unable to refuse Obama’s unconstitutional orders.

The spinsters at Gawker went after the sheriff as well after a 2013 post questioning the events of Sandy Hook was removed from his Facebook account.

The usual suspects, Raw Story, Mother Jones, Talking Points Memo, and the tolerant leftists at Daily Kos (who thought better of inciting police hatred when they altered their original headline, “Sheriff John Hanlin…two words…f**k You”) all took turns attempting to shame the sheriff into submission for his personal views.

Even USA Today evidently deemed Sheriff Hanlin’s opposition to gun control newsworthy, and the Seattle Post Intelligencer has done their part to whip their readers into a gun control frenzy.

But the most audacious attacks have come from the propaganda artists at CNN, who drew Infowars into the equation when they showed a video Hanlin supposedly linked to on Facebook, entitled, “The Sandy Hook Shooting – Fully Exposed,” which features clips from Infowars reports questioning anomalies surrounding that day’s events.

In an interview with Hanlin, CNN again steered the discussion toward the Facebook post, at which point the sheriff tried to re-focus on the outcome of his investigation and denied posting the video.

Why would nearly every single liberal media outlet work so hard to brew a perfect storm of anti-gun fervor culminating in an Orwellian “two minutes hate” against the sheriff, demanding he conform to the Obama administration’s anti-constitutional directives?

Offline starvosan

More facts of interest:

I don't know if this is what they meant by a 'drill,' but here is more info on the goings-on a week before:

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/18483942-113/emergency-alert-system-failed-during-massacre-ucc-faculty
In fact, the school held a brief meeting to cover emergency situations just a week prior, on Sept. 21, in the school’s Jacoby Auditorium. At about 3 p.m., officials from the school’s security conducted a verbal walk-through, building-by-building, of the safe places within the campus’s respective buildings.

------------------------

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/18452644-113/authorities-identify-ucc-shooter
... police were able to identify the vehicle of the shooter, which had a number of firearms located within, according to Hanlin.

This is the first I've heard that the shooter drove a car to the site.  Why can't we get a picture of the car?  Maybe because it didn't belong to him, is my guess.

----------------------

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2015/10/as_umpqua_community_college_fa.html#incart_story_package
Oct 5
Officials at Umpqua Community College... have sheathed Snyder Hall in thick black material to spare faculty and students from seeing the site of Thursday's bullet-riddled attack.
... the classroom building where a gunman killed.. is off limits. Thick black material prevents people from seeing inside, and the campus road is barricaded at least 100 yards from the building, Harris said.
Law enforcement officials remain on site at the building, he said.

This is starting to remind me of the way they guarded the building after the shooting at Sandy Hook.  They can't just tape some newspaper over the windows or plywood over the broken windows?  I guess not.    Maybe what they are trying to hide is that there is absolutely nothing to see--no bullet marks, no blood, no broken glass.    My hunch:  they are going to hold a black mass in the bloody classrooms, celebrating their sacrifice to the dark lord.   Plus, Obama is coming to town.

------------------------

"I've just been blasted center mass with a Nine, and I'm bleeding like a stuck pig-- I've GOT to tell my friends.  They are gonna freak!  This is SO cool!"
http://www.nrtoday.com/news/18479626-113/youngest-victims-mother-my-daughter-is-very-strong
“She laid down on the ground and played dead, and that saved her life,” her mother said.
Cheyeanne(Fitzgerald, 16) was shot in the back, a fact she texted and posted to Facebook during the incident. The bullet went through her lung and lodged in her kidney, and her kidney had to be removed at the hospital.

"Instead of taking a test, she took two to the chest"

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: Shootings at an Oregon Community College---At least 10 dead
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2015, 08:29:50 AM »
Oregon Killer Described as Man of Few Words, Except on Topic of Guns
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/03/us/chris-harper-mercer-umpqua-community-college-shooting.html?_r=0

Was he on lithium? There is no doubt he was mentally ill!

So another mentally ill person kills and O uses it once again to attack 2nd Amendment? Is this getting a little old to you?

Protect your 2nd Amendment, America, O has no respect for it, PERIOD! An absolute disgrace!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=293936.0

“Lithium Love”: Was Oregon Gunman on Psychiatric Meds Linked to Violence? Anti-depression drugs connected with innumerable other mass shootings
http://www.infowars.com/lithium-love-was-oregon-gunman-on-psychiatric-meds-linked-to-violence/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Roseburg, Oregon City Leaders: Obama IS NOT WELCOME to Come Grandstand at the Funerals of Shooting Victims (VIDEO)    (Wow, finally a man stands up to the O child. Where are the rest of you guys? Every State should be doing this and telling "O" we have had enough of your BS)
http://www.infowars.com/roseburg-oregon-city-leaders-obama-is-not-welcome-to-come-grandstand-at-the-funerals-of-shooting-victims-video/

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/10/03/shock-la-times-labels-black-oregon-shooter-as-white-supremacist/

Breitbart

FYI--The LA Times is a NWO publication---as is the NY Times---mouthpieces for the NWO

SHOCK: LA TIMES LABELS BLACK OREGON SHOOTER AS WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!

The Los Angeles Times has labeled the Oregon shooter as having “white supremacist leanings” even though the shooter was black. The shooter identified as “mixed race” and reportedly had a black mother. Quoting an alleged anonymous source in law enforcement, the paper wrote, “A federal law enforcement source familiar with the investigation said, though, that authorities had obtained some of Harper-Mercer’s writings, as well as a note he left behind, suggesting that he supported white-supremacist causes and opposed organized religion. He also liked to discuss military history, the official said.”

Regarding the race of the shooter and his motivations, the Daily Beast reported that the shooter admired the black Roanoke shooter who expressed racial motivations for his actions. They also wrote, “The father is Caucasian, Evans said, while Mercer’s mother, Laurel Harper, is black.”

The absurdity and apparent lack of an actual knowledgeable source in the LA Times article was first pointed out by Daniel Greenfield in FrontPage Magazine. He wrote:

According to the LA Times, Chris Harper Mercer, the Oregon killer, was a “White Supremacist”.

One slight problem. Mercer identified as multi-racial. His mother was black. He doesn’t seem to have even known his father. He identified with black TV killer Vester Lee Flanagan.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/cnn-alters-photo-of-umpqua-killer-chris-harper-mercer-to-make-him-look-white/

CNN Refutes Rumor That They Altered Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer

CNN was accused online of altering a photo of Umpqua killer Chris Harper-Mercer.
On Sunday CNN Media correspondent Brian Stelter refuted the report.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260327/media-narrative-half-black-oregon-killer-white-daniel-greenfield

MEDIA NARRATIVE: HALF-BLACK OREGON KILLER IS A "WHITE SUPREMACIST"

Was he a Half-White Supremacist?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline starvosan

The day of the shooting, the bodies were whisked away for autopsy to Clackamas, OR, a suburb of Portland--175 miles away.  The next day, the autopsies having been concluded, they were flown back to Roseburg aboard two Oregon National Guard helicopters.

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2015/10/oregon_college_shooting_restar.html#incart_big-photo
Gov. Kate Brown intervened on behalf of the families last week to get victims' sped back to Roseburg from a Portland-area medical examiners office in military helicopters.

http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ssf/2015/10/kate_brown_intervened_to_get_s.html
.. the bodies of the victims were sent 175 miles north to the State Medical Examiners Office in Clackamas, which handles homicides from Douglas County.  ...Grainger said the return was swift enough that the families may not have been aware that loved ones had been taken to Clackamas.

Except Douglas County has their own Medical Examiners facility--located right there in Roseburg, and it is they who handle local homicides, according to their website.  And all the neighboring counties have their own MEs, so if Roseburg was overwhelmed they could just ask their neighbors to drive up the road and help out.

So why did they remove all the bodies to the State Medical Examiner's Office, so far away?

http://www.dcso.com/medical_examiner_N.htm
The Douglas County Medical Examiner's Office is a state-of-the-art facility with complete autopsy and refrigeration capability. All medical examiner cases in Douglas County are processed through this facility.

/

Offline One Revelator

Fraud- Oregon Shooting Hero Chris Mintz
October 7, 2015

by Richard Evans 
(henrymakow,com)

Another exhibit for the case that the wave of mass shootings are a psy op.  

Here's the "hero" of the Oregon campus shooting, Chris Mintz.  Mintz is billed as a war vet who was shot five times while rushing the shooter.    There's talk that Obama will give this guy a 'Medal of Freedom'. 

White House petition: Oregon shooting hero Chris Mintz should receive Medal of Freedom

Chris Mintz GoFundMe Raises $800,000 and counting

Oregon Mass Shooting Another False Flag To Hide Real News

Below Chris and friends make the Sign of Baphomet. Do you see five bullet wounds?

These are hoaxes.  Sometimes there are real deaths, sometimes not.  

The purpose of faking it has nothing to do with sparing lives.    This genre of mass murder spectacle is myth building.  

What kind of person flashes the 'Baphomet' hand sign with their tongue hanging out Miley Cyrus fashion at a funeral?  Why are the families of children, sisters, brothers, daughters and sons who've just been shot to death so giddy?   To a normal person, or perhaps should say anyone that's not under the spell of  television induced trance knows the behavior we witness in these presentations is out of synch to the point of being surreal. 

It's not that this is the first time we've seen a protagonist in a shooting in photos with odd friends flashing the 'Hail Satan' sign and mocking the camera in the midst of alleged mass murder.   It happens every time.  

Here's (below left) the 14 year old girl from Aug 2014 Houston - at a press conference the day after her parents and brothers and sisters were allegedly shot in the head execution style by her aunt's estranged husband.  This girl - Cassidy Stay - was supposedly SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, PLAYED 'DEAD', and lived to giggle and exclaim "I LOVE HARRY POTTER" while flashing HAIL SATAN over and over again.  She was even flashing it later from the funeral home limo on her way to plant her family in the cemetery. 

Maybe the half million dollars she raised on 'Go Fund Me' eased her grief. See Cassidy Stay Gun Control Scam

Stay Family Tragedy - Cassidy Stay Fund  $406,731 

(Satanist Cassidy)

First Comment from Brian:

A Youtuber going by the name of Professor Doom has found something quite interesting: After much haranguing of Chris Mintz by skeptics of the official Oregon shooting story, he released a photo of his alleged abdomen gunshot wound. Turns out it is not a gunshot wound at all, but his belly button after umbilical hernia surgery. Watch Doom's video beginning at the 5 minute 36 second mark and decide for yourself. Gunshot wound or belly button hernia surgery? I go with the latter - 

https://youtu.be/ufAQW5LJFlc

http://henrymakow.com/2015/10/fraud-oregon-shooting-hero.html

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.patrickhenrysociety.com/roseburg-rally-goes-viral-patriots-standing-nationwide/

Roseburg Rally Goes Viral, Patriots Standing Nationwide

It’s been roughly 36 hours since a patriot in Oregon—local activist Casey Runyan—posted on Facebook to say that “on Friday, we assemble.” Runyan’s words were a direct call to patriots in the Pacific NW to stand with citizens in Roseburg who have already made it clear that Obama is not welcome there for his planned visit on Friday. The call was regional…but the answer was national. The rally went viral. Not even the mainstream Obama cheering section can ignore it anymore.

In that 36 hours, 23,000 people have been invited on Facebook alone, not counting emails, Twitter, and other social media. Watching the incoming links on PHS yesterday, I counted no less than 26 various patriot, gun, and prepper forums who were discussing it. Almost 2,500 people are listed as “going” on Facebook with another 1,000 as “maybe.” A search on Facebook for posts about the rally net an astronomical number of results. To say that Runyan’s words sparked a firestorm is like saying Hillary is possibly a bit of a liar.

What really stands out about this rally isn’t just the national distaste for yet another narcissistic move by the naked emperor. It’s the patriots who already left from Ohio to make it to Oregon by Friday to stand with the citizens of Roseburg. It’s the guy who, on his own, collected a few hundred dollars from patriots across the country to provide high-quality signs for the rally. It’s the hundreds and hundreds of comments from people in every state…prayers and support from Tampa Bay to Anchorage, Honolulu to NYC. People offering money and resources and skills to make sure that the event is safe, responsible, and sends the right message—namely, that Obama is not welcome in Roseburg, Oregon.