Shootings at an Oregon Community College---At least 10 dead Chris Harper-Mercer

Author Topic: Shootings at an Oregon Community College---At least 10 dead Chris Harper-Mercer  (Read 28047 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Breaking news....I don't have a link.  Was watching Fox News.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Shootings at an Oregon Community College---At least 10 dead
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 02:19:54 PM »
http://ktla.com/2015/10/01/active-shooter-reported-at-oregon-college/

10 People Killed, More Than 20 Injured in Oregon College Shooting: Preliminary Report
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 02:20:44 PM »

Sheppard Smith is now saying there is one shooter.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 02:29:50 PM »

Fox News reporting that the situation has stabilized at the college.

Offline poncho

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 02:29:54 PM »
Need to keep the focus off of Syria and what Russia is doing.

Time for a FF!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 02:33:48 PM »

Time for a FF!

True.  It is sad for the families of the innocent students.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 02:36:26 PM »
Hmm...Today is the first day recreational marijuana sales started in Oregon.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline noxium

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 02:41:13 PM »
The gun control machine awakens. The black lives matter racist Bryce Williams didn't seem to get them too excited but this involves a white shooter. Anti-gunners are fully geared and deployed to the internet battlezone already.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 02:57:17 PM »

Shep Smith--Fox News---reporting at least 15 killed and 20 others injured.

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 03:10:54 PM »
My heartfelt condolences go out to all involved.  What a horrific crime.   There will be more of this so that people thinking it will fix it all, will allow their guns to be confiscated.

Then, the orderly extermination of humanity can begin.

Let's see.. 6.9 billion to die of the 7.4 billion alive = 93% of humanity is supposed to die according to the Georgia Guidestones.  Less than one in ten of the people around you are to still exist.  I bet that humanity as we know it won't be those 500 million to survive, either.  More likely a clone, gmo'd, part robot human race would be the choice.  A good human brain would operate a robot nicely.

"... Today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people..."
Zbigniew Brzezinski

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/zbigniew-brzezinski-it-is-infinitely-easier-to-kill-a-million-people-than-it-is-to-control-them/

Georgia Guidestones -- "... Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature..."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Crazies on drugs and handled by unknowns, most likely.  It is to get the idea across that guns need to be confiscated.  The only problem is, it is impossible to rid the world of guns and other objects that would be used to murder.   The best we can do is have the defense that guns provide.

This is interesting

world population data 2015
FOCUS ON WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT

http://www.prb.org/wpds/2015/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »
http://www.ammoland.com/2015/10/shooting-at-gun-free-umpqua-community-college-oregon/#axzz3nLWODKPa

Umpqua Community College is a posted Gun Free Zone. With the college security page stating the following:

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited.

Possession of knives with a blade longer than 4” is prohibited.

Brandishing weapons is prohibited.

Misuse of personal defensive weapons – e.g., pepper spray, etc. is prohibited. The owner is responsible and accountable for any misuse of these devices.”

The college is located on the North Umpqua River and serves Roseburg and the greater Douglas County area. The college was established in 1964 and educates close to 20,000 full and part-time students

This story is breaking and will be updated as more information becomes available.

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »
This is from the article third paragraph;

"Kortney Moore, 18, from Rogue River, was in her Writing 115 class in Snyder Hall when one shot came through a window. She saw her teacher get shot in the head. The shooter was inside at that point, and he told people to get on the ground. The shooter was asking people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing away, Moore said. Moore was lying there with people who had been shot."

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/18445375-113/ucc-shooting-rampage-at-least-13-reported-dead

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2015, 05:36:03 PM »
http://conservativeintel.com/2015/10/01/disgusting-obama-already-using-oregon-tragedy-to-push-gun-control/

Forget it Obama.  You aren't getting our guns.  Obama, get rid of these gun free zones.  That would help.  Obama, you are about to bring potential ISIS members to America (some of the Syrian refuges).  We will need our guns to defend our homes and families.

Disgusting: Obama Already Using Oregon Tragedy To Push Gun Control

The Obama administration wasted no time trying to use victims of the horrendous shooting attack in Oregon to advance the President’s gun control agenda.

Bodies still line the floors at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College and their families don’t even know they’ve lost loved ones, yet Team Obama chooses to play politics.

According to The Hill:

“Passing tougher laws to help prevent gun violence remains a high priority for President Obama, the White House said Thursday after reports of a mass shooting resulting in multiple casualties.

“The issue of sensible steps that can be taken to protect our communities from gun violence continues to be a top priority of this administration,” press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2015, 05:37:55 PM »

Time for a FF!

Always there style . 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2015, 05:42:50 PM »
This is from the article third paragraph;

"Kortney Moore, 18, from Rogue River, was in her Writing 115 class in Snyder Hall when one shot came through a window. She saw her teacher get shot in the head. The shooter was inside at that point, and he told people to get on the ground. The shooter was asking people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing away, Moore said. Moore was lying there with people who had been shot."

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/18445375-113/ucc-shooting-rampage-at-least-13-reported-dead

A witness to the shootings said that the shooter asked people what was their religion before the shootings. I wonder what the story from Obama will be if the POS shooter is found to be a Jihadist?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2015, 06:11:00 PM »
POTUS BO press conference is on the way - another campus gun free zone ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »
It was about stating your Religion?  That is what they do in persecution of Christians overseas.

I don't want people who hate us, and shoot us coming here.

Religious hatreds seem to be pushed.  I remember America was about Freedom of Religion.  This meant the freedom to practice your religion without fear of persecution from others or the government.  People really didn't care what religion a person was, and it wasn't the topic of the day, at all.  It was about Peace, the reigning rule of the day in America.  Happiness was the norm.  Consideration and respect for others was the norm. Productivity was rampant.  Western Civilization lifestyle & standard of living are wanted, but  somehow we are the devil.  I fail to understand.

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2015, 06:19:39 PM »
POTUS BO press conference is on the way - another campus gun free zone ...

I'm watching.  He all really, really, really mad!

Such a freaking actor!

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2015, 06:26:37 PM »
Obozo says Congress doesn't do enough to allow him to "collect data" to stop gun violence. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 06:33:30 PM »

Heard on radio … death toll up to 13.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 06:41:20 PM »
Ironically Oregon passed a similar UBC (Universal Background Check) to the infamous UBC that was also passed in Washington last year where any transfer even temporary ones between siblings without a federal check can land someone in jail. I guess this is God's way of telling Oregon to stop passing anti-gun laws.

Oregon lawmakers advance expanded background check bill
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/05/oregon-lawmakers-advance-expanded-background-check-bill/
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline chris jones

College shooting in Oregon today.
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2015, 06:41:40 PM »
Up to 13 killed by shooter at Ore. community college
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/...shooter...college/73153610/
The shooter was shot and killed after opening fire in a classroom. ... Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY 6:04 p.m. EDT October 1, 2015 ... local fairgrounds after a shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore., on Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015.
  My sympathy for the victims and family...
  But this was Another gun free zone. Had competant teachers been carrying there is a good chance this could have ended on a different note.
  There are not enough facts exposed to form a decent opinion. It has been reported a 20 year old was the suspect  was killed by police.
  Reported 10 killed, 20 injured.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2015, 06:45:34 PM »
the gunman, who has not been identified, is dead. ??? why not?

http://national.suntimes.com/national-world-news/7/72/1919209/oregon-gunman-post-plan-4chan/
Did the Oregon gunman post his plan to 4chan?

CBS reported authorities are looking into the shooter’s social media activity leading up to the shooting.

Now, one notorious website has become a center of attention around the Internet: 4Chan.

In the /r9k thread, an anonymous user posted Wednesday night to not “go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest.”
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Stan

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2015, 07:34:06 PM »
Shooter identified as Portland resident Samuel Hyde.

https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/649727190389624832

Offline Stan

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2015, 07:39:26 PM »
Looks like a stable individual to me.

Offline Tokiem

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2015, 07:45:43 PM »
Obviously, he is a PrisonPlanetTV subscriber? I was thinking that he would be a Jihadi or SSRI abuser?

Offline Stan

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2015, 07:57:52 PM »
“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/oregon-gunman-singled-out-christians-during-rampage/

Offline Tokiem

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2015, 08:18:12 PM »
What is that creepy ass sweat shirt he is wearing with lettering, "organization of" ?

Offline Stan

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2015, 08:22:31 PM »
What is that creepy ass sweat shirt he is wearing with lettering, "organization of" ?

That's what I was wondering. There's like an illuminati, KKK, confederate vibe to it. Though you could find odd symbolism in a zillion t-shirts. It'd be interesting to know what it is specifically.

Offline Stan

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2015, 08:31:26 PM »
Whoops. I think that was just some internet gag. I don't see anything else on the shooter. Doh!

Offline noxium

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 08:46:41 PM »
Chris Harper Mercer (3 names).. maybe.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015, 08:54:34 PM »
  This tragedy has CIA/Langley/MK Ultra written all over it.

We ought to start calling them LANGLEY SPECIALS.

This shooting mirrors the Virginia Tech shooting in one particular way---both in isolated communities.  I have been to Blacksburg--it is in the middle of nowhere.  Roseburg is a long way from larger communities.

This also comes at a good time for Obama.  Putin neutered him this week and put the Prez in checkmate.  Obama has no plan for the US in Syria. Roseburg is deflecting the damage that Putin did to Obama and now Obama is trying to rebuild his legacy with a push for more gun control.  Sorry Obama but Americans are not going to give you their guns.

My neighbor down the street has a flag in one of his windows that has an AR-15 on it and the flag says COME AND TAKE IT.

Just some things I am thinking about in the first 12 hours after this false flag event.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 09:07:44 PM »

CNN reporting that the shooter is 26 year old Chris Harper Mercer.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 09:22:42 PM »
"lol More gun laws. I challenge anyone to come up with a new law that isn't already covered in another law currently in effect. These idiots crack me up. Pretty much every mental health situation, gun trafficking possibility, and felon situation, are ALL covered under current laws."

"They will go toward semiauto rifle bans like 94, and high capacity mag bans on a federal level I bet. Doubt they are successful in passing anything. But I guess bho is still thirsty to use that pen."

Offline Tokiem

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
One of the guys that foiled the Jihadi terrorist train attack in France, Alex Skarlatos was raised in Roseburg, Oregon. He is a service member of the Oregon National Guard. Maybe there is some Jihadi payback Roseburg connection to this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11818320/Alek-Skarlatos-off-duty-soldier-who-tackled-train-gunman.html

Excerpt from the article; "He grew up in the small Oregon city of Roseburg – know for its timber industry - after moving there from California with his father at the age of 13. He was a keen lacrosse player at school and joined the National Guard three years ago."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 10:06:53 PM »

Chris Harper-Mercer, 26, has been identified as the gunman at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3256633/Shooter-Oregon-community-college-kills-15-people-campus.html
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 10:31:38 PM »

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2015, 09:21:38 AM »
Looks like a stable individual to me.

Shooter identified as Portland resident Samuel Hyde.

https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/649727190389624832

… not the same guy ! ?  Was that just
a twitter faux pas?

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Pirate

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2015, 10:32:40 AM »
" crisis actor theory "

I'm being sarcastic btw  :)