Catholicism

Author Topic: Catholicism  (Read 8882 times)

Offline DAVIDE MTL

Re: Catholicism
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2017, 10:43:36 PM »
You need a Wife: and a life:

if ya think all folks are going to HELL: because you say so: Well; I say you are incomplete: just as your thoughts are, a wew bit in the Twilight Zone...

....Get a life and a Clue on WHO: Jesus Christ is.

You cause trouble...and that is opposite of the Truth of Jesus Christ.

Now I understand that you are from the Roman Church of Lies,,,

Dave you better go to the real alter of Jesus and that would be; Humble yourself and then shut your mouth.
not that it matters I actually have a wife and 3 kids, you don't know what you are talking about so you post idiotic comments
and you don't know the bible, stop pretending you do
I cause trouble...we can agree..I'm following the Lord Jesus Christ

Matthew 10:34-37Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

34 Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

35 For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's enemies shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me.

next time you post nonsense I won't be as nice

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2017, 04:21:58 AM »
David MTL, you can hide corruption of Catholic Church in centuries besides quotes from the Bible. Best from Sunny Serbia.

Offline EvadingGrid

« Reply #202 on: February 12, 2017, 05:10:32 AM »
The thing that makes me laugh is that David MTL is regarded as a heretic by the catholic church.

I know he copy pastes long essays reasoning that he is legally a catholic, but the catholic church is the ultimate arbiter and declares he is a HERETIC.

Offline TonkaTim

« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2017, 08:20:17 AM »
I don't post on other threads anymore because I don't have much to offer..most here know about the new world order etc...what the people here don't know much about is the true faith..so I post in hopes of teaching anyone who is willing to escape hellfire...if that is the definition of troll than by all means...I accept the troll label...as for getting lost why don't you make me heretic? you are a disgrace to God, don't know the bible and are too lazy to look up my claims...you are damned to hellfire unless you wake up

I will give David this. His expressed intent is noble.

He wants to share the "words of eternal life" as he understands them. Who like us believes "God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory", that Jesus Christ is Lord.

So show each other grace & mercy through our common love as brothers in Christ.

But if you find each others doctrine foreign reason with each other from the scriptures. Studying together the scriptures may help all improve the knowledge & understanding.

There is enough error going around in all denominations in this late date that we all should be seriously searching the the scriptures daily to see what is true like the noble Bereans.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #204 on: February 12, 2017, 01:27:45 PM »
The thing that makes me laugh is that David MTL is regarded as a heretic by the catholic church.

I know he copy pastes long essays reasoning that he is legally a catholic, but the catholic church is the ultimate arbiter and declares he is a HERETIC.
Why would I care what The Catholic Church of today (the vatican 2 sect) thinks about traditionalists like myself? They are run by anti Catholic freemasonic jews. They hate Christ so I want nothing to do with the leadership of today's church.

Francis that heretic from hell believes in celebrating the 500th anniversary of another heretic from hell Martin Luther. He believes I'm sinning if I try to convert non catholics to the true faith. So I sleep very well at night knowing I'm despised by these modernists from the pits of hell thank you very much.

Francis’ November 17, 2016 interview with the newspaper Avvenire:

Question: “Why was it so important to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the Lutheran Reformation in Sweden? Was it a big step forward?”

Francis: “The meeting with the Lutheran Church in Lund was a further step in the ecumenical journey that began 50 years ago with the Lutheran-Catholic theological dialogue, culminating in the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification signed in 1999…”

Question: “You also said to Patriarch Kirill of Moscow that ‘unity is achieved by walking forward’, that ‘unity will not come about as a miracle in the end; walking together is already unity’. You repeat this often. But what does this mean?”

Francis: “… unity is a grace that one must ask for, and it’s also why I say that every form of proselytism among Christians is sinful. The Church never grows through proselytism… Proselytism among Christians itself is therefore a serious sin for Christians.”

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #205 on: February 12, 2017, 01:31:20 PM »

I will give David this. His expressed intent is noble.

He wants to share the "words of eternal life" as he understands them. Who like us believes "God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory", that Jesus Christ is Lord.

So show each other grace & mercy through our common love as brothers in Christ.

But if you find each others doctrine foreign reason with each other from the scriptures. Studying together the scriptures may help all improve the knowledge & understanding.

There is enough error going around in all denominations in this late date that we all should be seriously searching the the scriptures daily to see what is true like the noble Bereans.

Tonka you make a lot of sense. I do bible study with protestants as my closest friends who  are actually so called bible believing Christians ex catholics etc.
I encourage all here to show me through scripture how Catholic doctrine is wrong..and I will respond with truth. God bless

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #206 on: February 12, 2017, 03:25:48 PM »
Why would I care what The Catholic Church of today (the vatican 2 sect) thinks about traditionalists like myself? They are run by anti Catholic freemasonic jews. They hate Christ so I want nothing to do with the leadership of today's church.

Francis that heretic from hell believes in celebrating the 500th anniversary of another heretic from hell Martin Luther. He believes I'm sinning if I try to convert non catholics to the true faith. So I sleep very well at night knowing I'm despised by these modernists from the pits of hell thank you very much.

Francis’ November 17, 2016 interview with the newspaper Avvenire:

Question: “Why was it so important to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the Lutheran Reformation in Sweden? Was it a big step forward?”

Francis: “The meeting with the Lutheran Church in Lund was a further step in the ecumenical journey that began 50 years ago with the Lutheran-Catholic theological dialogue, culminating in the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification signed in 1999…”

Question: “You also said to Patriarch Kirill of Moscow that ‘unity is achieved by walking forward’, that ‘unity will not come about as a miracle in the end; walking together is already unity’. You repeat this often. But what does this mean?”

Francis: “… unity is a grace that one must ask for, and it’s also why I say that every form of proselytism among Christians is sinful. The Church never grows through proselytism… Proselytism among Christians itself is therefore a serious sin for Christians.”

I support the statement of Pope Francis that "every form of proselytism among Christians is sinful".

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #207 on: February 12, 2017, 03:47:40 PM »
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/Catholic-Churtch-Los-Angeles-Archdiocese-Priests-Accused-Pedophile-Molest-Children-139129294.html

Some 200 Catholic priests suspected of sexual abuse are living undetected in communities across California, according to an attorney who represents hundreds of plaintiffs who sued the LA Archdiocese for molestation they say was inflicted on them by priests and clergy of the church. (Published Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012)

Ray Boucher has mapped sixty locations where suspect priests live, in cities and towns from northern to southern California, and provided those locations to NBC4 exclusively.

“Many if not all these priests have admitted to sexual abuse,” Boucher said. “They live within a mile of 1,500 playgrounds, schools and daycare centers.”

Since none of the priests has actually been convicted of sex abuse, none can be identified under Megan’s Law, or their whereabouts revealed in related public databases.

“What the issue is here, is how you weigh the right of the people,” said Boucher, who is also one of the attorneys representing students in the Miramonte Elementary School sex abuse scandal. “In particular the right of children to be protected from molestation versus the right of privacy."

Source: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/Catholic-Churtch-Los-Angeles-Archdiocese-Priests-Accused-Pedophile-Molest-Children-139129294.html#ixzz4YVOqBXkk
Follow us: @NBCLA on Twitter | NBCLA on Facebook
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5