Catholicism

Author Topic: Catholicism  (Read 22648 times)

worcesteradam

Catholicism
« on: September 27, 2015, 08:22:13 AM »
Catholicism is the dung of the devil.

Once Christ becomes an idol and guides people’s decisions, once desire for poverty presides over the entire socio-economic system, it ruins society, it condemns and enslaves men and women, it sets people against one another.

Catholicism has imposed the mentality of subjugation for nothing, with no concern for social rights or the uses of nature. Cathedrals, churches, certain measure of serfdom, and the imposition of feudal lords will always tighten the belt of workers and the poor. We must not yield to an economic model which is megalomaniacal, which needs to sacrifice human lives on the altar of a non existent god.

This Catholic system is by now intolerable: farm workers find it intolerable, labourers find it intolerable, communities find it intolerable, peoples of earth find it intolerable. The earth itself – our sister, Mother Earth, as Saint Francis would say – also finds it intolerable. Humanity deserves more.

worcesteradam

Re: Catholicism
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:11:58 PM »
Apparently the Pope has similarly insulted believers of capitalism recently:

The Pope is currently on a tour of South America. As the leader of a big religion people unfortunately listen to him and a lot of what he says is dangerous, seditious lies.

Here is what he thinks about capitalism:

“the dung of the devil”

“Once capital becomes an idol and guides people’s decisions, once greed for money presides over the entire socio-economic system, it ruins society, it condemns and enslaves men and women, it sets people against one another and, as we clearly see, it even puts at risk our common home.”

“has imposed the mentality of profit at any price, with no concern for social exclusion or the destruction of nature”

“corporations, loan agencies, certain ’free trade’ treaties, and the imposition of measures of ’austerity’ which always tighten the belt of workers and the poor.”

“not to yield to an economic model which is idolatrous, which needs to sacrifice human lives on the altar of money and profit.”

“This system is by now intolerable: farm workers find it intolerable, labourers find it intolerable, communities find it intolerable, peoples find it intolerable … The earth itself – our sister, Mother Earth, as Saint Francis would say – also finds it intolerable,”

http://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2015/07/13/the-pope-is-an-idiot/

worcesteradam

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 06:17:25 PM »
I see the pope preached "that a life of sacrifice, working for God, is a privileged way of life."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/read-pope-francis-yorks-st-patricks-cathedral/story?id=34023376
No wonder he hates capitalism: Wealth! WEALTH! The serfs are escaping their servitude!!! ahhhhhh!
Anybody that thinks the people of the world should devote their lives to serving them is utterly disconnected from reality.
As for me ill take Capitalism, wealth and success rather that servitude to you!

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 07:29:28 PM »
I'm glad you work in the field of quantum mechanics, because you need a quantum math formula to make those correlations.

Congratulations on alienating almost a billion people.

Condemning intolerance with intolerance.

Come on man.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

worcesteradam

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 07:32:11 PM »
Its called Feudalism. Learn history.

Offline pac522

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 07:39:51 PM »
Its called Feudalism. Learn history.

I know what feudalism is. Lets hop in the Delorean so we can see the Catholic Church in the process of creating it with the nobility of Europe.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

worcesteradam

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 07:47:00 PM »
So of course he doesn't like Capitalism.

"that a life of sacrifice, working for God, is a privileged way of life." - Not as privileged as investment banking, baby!

Offline pac522

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 08:11:33 PM »
Contradictory sarcasm is lost.

worcesteradam

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
It must be

worcesteradam

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 08:56:51 PM »
Whatever happened to love your neighbour as yourself ?
Well apparently the Pope called Capitalists "the dung of the devil." So that kinda kicked things off.

Bring it on Catholics.

Offline pac522

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2015, 08:57:53 PM »
Well apparently the Pope called Capitalists "the dung of the devil." So that kinda kicked things off.

Bring it on Catholics.

Money is an obstacle, not a means. Hows that for some dung.  ;D

worcesteradam

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2015, 09:05:12 PM »
Money is an obstacle, not a means. Hows that for some dung.  ;D
If you want to send me any of your obstacles, ill will take them from you. Call it brotherly love.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2015, 09:07:42 PM »
E C L I P S Y E - B L O O D  M O ON - NOW!

Offline pac522

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2015, 09:08:34 PM »
If you want to send me any of your obstacles, ill will take them from you. Call it brotherly love.

Ok Mr Quantum Mechanics, see if you can figure this one out, sharpen your pencil, ready?

I've got 12 chickens, some eggs and a bunch of corn. I need milk. What you got? Oh gold bars and paper? Have fun chewing on that. Don't worry I'll let you drink from my well, make it easier for you to swallow, call it brotherly love.

BTW if you haven't noticed I'm a sarcastic SOB

EvadingGrid

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2015, 09:09:44 PM »
E C L I P S Y E - B L O O D  M O ON - NOW!

worcesteradam

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 09:13:34 PM »
Ok Mr Quantum Mechanics, see if you can figure this one out, sharpen your pencil, ready?

I've got 12 chickens, some eggs and a bunch of corn. I need milk. What you got? Oh gold bars and paper? Have fun chewing on that. Don't worry I'll let you drink from my well, make it easier for you to swallow, call it brotherly love.

BTW if you haven't noticed I'm a sarcastic SOB
got=ownership=capitalism
You Lord owns those chickens and you would do well to remember that, peasant.

True Christians know life is a gift from God.
It is a privelege to serve the Lord

HALLELUJAH

Offline pac522

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 09:22:42 PM »
got=ownership=capitalism
You Lord owns those chickens and you would do well to remember that, peasant.

True Christians know life is a gift from God.
It is a privelege to serve the Lord

HALLELUJAH

I'll leave you with this.

How can someone who is supposed to ponder the wonders of the universe be so myopic? I can understand the frustrations of the complexity of your work, but I can assure you it isn't the Catholics fault. Its hard for me to watch something that means so little to someone, hated so much, and lets it envelope them.

worcesteradam

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 09:33:41 PM »
Catholicism Sucks.
Capitalism Rocks.

Proven by history.
Worship the new god.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 05:51:06 PM »
Pope Francis soon in Serbia ? ProEU Serbs are glad to see him in Belgrade.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society.php?yyyy=2016&mm=01&dd=07&nav_id=96623http://

Offline pac522

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 01:09:20 AM »
What happened to worcesteradam?

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 11:46:33 AM »
Compare the Protestant countries of North America   { Canada & USA..}

with the Catholic countries of Central/South America...& Mexico...

The Catholic church is about keeping the masses poor and backward...

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2016, 11:55:15 AM »
Compare the Protestant countries of North America   { Canada & USA..}

with the Catholic countries of Central/South America...& Mexico...

The Catholic church is about keeping the masses poor and backward...

I am an Orthodox Christian, therefore, not even Roman Catholic nor Protestant, but I was still in school taught to leaders of Protestants taught individualism and that
the development of the economy is very important for a man. In the Orthodox and the Catholics, the economy is not crucial than any other dogma, but it's a long story.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2016, 03:22:48 PM »
What happened to worcesteradam?

It wasn't me ... I moved this thread yesterday ( because of the nature of W's statements)
now poof ,,, not even in the banned list
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline pac522

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2016, 07:26:36 PM »
It wasn't me ... I moved this thread yesterday ( because of the nature of W's statements)

He was a Mod. Maybe he deleted his own account? On what basis though?

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2016, 11:56:24 PM »
Pope Francis soon in Serbia ? ProEU Serbs are glad to see him in Belgrade.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society.php?yyyy=2016&mm=01&dd=07&nav_id=96623

Last preparations. Pope Francis will be in Serbia this year.

http://www.b92.net/mobilni/eng/index.php?nav_id=96729]]
[/quote]

Today poll in daily Serbian newspapers "Vecernje Novosti":

01.18. 2016. Do you support eventually visit of Roman Pope in Serbia ?

Yes 32.37%
No 59.38%
I do not care 8.26

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2017, 10:59:29 AM »
The young MP in Croatia - I. Pernar left the Catholic Church.

For those who do not know and are interested in them, I'm not a Catholic, I dropped out of the Catholic church because I do not agree with its religious teaching or political messages.
For example, I do not believe in prohibition of marriage for priests, purgatory, the correctness of adoration before the statues, the infallibility of the Pope, that the priests can forgive sins, there's a lot of things, this is the most basic.
However, regardless of religious dissent, he would (as a political representative) to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the Catholic Church that they are licked by ruling Croatian Democratic Union ( HDZ ) and that they called me.

http://www.slobodnaevropa.org/a/28218874.htmlhttp://

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2017, 12:01:00 AM »

I would guess he pissed off God enough and God simply just ghosted him from the forum.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2017, 12:27:57 AM »
The young MP in Croatia - I. Pernar left the Catholic Church.

For those who do not know and are interested in them, I'm not a Catholic, I dropped out of the Catholic church because I do not agree with its religious teaching or political messages.
For example, I do not believe in prohibition of marriage for priests, purgatory, the correctness of adoration before the statues, the infallibility of the Pope, that the priests can forgive sins, there's a lot of things, this is the most basic.
However, regardless of religious dissent, he would (as a political representative) to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the Catholic Church that they are licked by ruling Croatian Democratic Union ( HDZ ) and that they called me.

http://www.slobodnaevropa.org/a/28218874.htmlhttp://

You're not alone Al,  I think it would be easy enough to say that a lot of Catholics do not agree with the church, yet still follow; I think it would be fair enough to spin this thread to an actual discussion instead of what ever the op was ranting on. Things that people want to either disagree together on and not be hammered by the church militants that can be found on other catholic forums, which i will be glad to post links to other catholic forums if anyone wants to get into a real pissing debate for the hell of it.

Common sense leads us a very long way in life, and some where along the line the Church morphed into a monarchy  ,  the hypocrisy is so blatant now that history is repeating it self in the church with the roles of the ancient Sadducees, while the modern ones in the Vatican do not hold to the practices of the ancient Sadducees they do fit the bill of being the new aristocrats that the Sadducess were.and the Pharisees being the rest of us, the common man the common priest.  who are now under the rule of the Sadducees, if one is trying to live by the Church. Purgatory is a pisser for me as a Catholic, one that I can only hope doesn't actually exist , but I pray for those souls who might be in purgatory just incase it is real, dunno if that makes me a hypocrite, but i know if i end up there, i would be hoping someone would be praying for me as well.

The plethora of issues that society has , in regards to priests marrying, and there being female priests, in regards to Church teaching is a closed and locked door that has cement poured on in front of it, wrapped in barbwire, surrounded with land mines , guarded by terminators who ride dinosaurs .   For the rest of us in the real world, it is a little hard to fathom that God would really lose it over married priests, or female priests.  An I would venture a guess that the most reasonable answer is that the Church does not want to lose the male dominance that it has in power. Now the religious answer is obviously different and the answer that church has to me is really nothing more than rationalization for a behavior.

The discussion in other forums goes as far as who as a catholic should even be allowed to interpret scripture. Meaning that if you want to read and pray the bible fine, but if you think you can try to interpret the bible and then give that opinion to someone else who might be questioning the faith on any level be it inquisitive or wanting to join, then an entire new discussion takes place as in, is said person a theologian , a priest, a religious education teacher ? So then their is this undertone on these other forums that the average lay person is either not worthy or uneducated to actually warrant being recognized as having valid interpretations of scripture. BUT these same catholics on these other forums, NEVER go out of their way to target complaints towards other christians who are not catholic who are preaching on other christian tv stations across the globe.

Though i find the difference stops in real life, i find that actual catholics in the church are friendly enough to talk to and have a discussion with, but of course it depends  ( although it shouldnt ) it depends on the area one is in, rich/ poor, middle class.

Anyhow if this thread takes off more and becomes interesting and doesnt revert back to what the op started i might be inclined to share some of experiences I had as a Benedictine monk for the short 6 months i was there, Tech speaking i was a Novice, but to those not familiar with the ranking system and the length of time it takes to become  an actual monk, it is easier to just that one was a monk, or rather i could have said i lived in a monastery for 6 mnths.

So not only do Catholics leave the church, but men also decide to leave Monasteries as well.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2017, 01:09:39 AM »
@ dragonmonkey

I just put this post as news to open discussion. I am not Catholic.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2017, 05:38:54 PM »
there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church, will debate anyone who cares to know the truth

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2017, 05:56:54 PM »
there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church, will debate anyone who cares to know the truth

David, I do not think I speak only for myself but in this you claim no one believes.

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2017, 11:54:05 PM »
5 Reasons Vatican is run by Reptilians

http://galacticconnection.com/5-reasons-vatican-run-by-reptilians-paulviaudiencehall-thepope-video/?utm_source=Galactic+Connection+Newsletter+MC&utm_campaign=8d44a935f0-The+Daily+Alternative+News+Source%7EJanuary+9%2C+2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aebd2bb672-8d44a935f0-146552425&mc_cid=8d44a935f0&mc_eid=87609e741a

Published on Dec 30, 2016

What is the massive reptilian monument mean, at the Vatican? Why is Paul VI audience Hall, the shape of a snake? Is the Vatican the secret stronghold for Satan, or some snake cult? What is the best evidence, that reptilians are real, and the pope worships satan? #Reptilian #PaulVIAudienceHall #ChurchofSatan

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2017, 07:23:55 AM »
^^^

... I am not generally anti-Catholic ... but WOW!
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2017, 09:40:54 AM »
The forum used to be notorious for Anti-Catholic opinions.
Heck, anti most types of people to be brutally honest.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2017, 07:53:48 PM »
David, I do not think I speak only for myself but in this you claim no one believes.
No I claim the bible is true when it states the few are saved, most are damned to hell. Today's Catholic Church is not run by reptilians but it is run by anti catholic freemasonic jews. There really isn't a debate, either you want to do the research or not.

Offline pac522

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2017, 09:47:43 PM »
No I claim the bible is true when it states the few are saved, most are damned to hell. There really isn't a debate, either you want to do the research or not.

Thats not what I got out of it when I read the bible.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2017, 03:12:41 AM »
No I claim the bible is true when it states the few are saved, most are damned to hell. Today's Catholic Church is not run by reptilians but it is run by anti catholic freemasonic jews. There really isn't a debate, either you want to do the research or not.

Davide, you really mean that Catholic Church run by Freemasonic Jews ? I think you are joking or you forgot meeting Pope Francis and Patriarch of Moscow Kirill in Cuba last year.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2017, 03:20:28 AM »
^^^

... I am not generally anti-Catholic ... but WOW!

I am not anti-Catholics but anti-Catholicism the greatest religion Satan ever started, and the Jesuits are the right hand of the devil.
What do you under-stand?

Offline pac522

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2017, 03:23:19 AM »
I am not anti-Catholics but anti-Catholicism the greatest religion Satan ever started, and the Jesuits are the right hand of the devil.

I'm anti-religion(established).

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turk church, or by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church.

"All institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2017, 03:31:32 AM »

Jacob, I do not understand you. "Anti-Catholicism is greatest religion Satan ever started and Jesuits are the right hand of the devil."
That is ridiculous. Jesuits were named "secret agents of Vatican".