Foodstamp program (SNAP) suspended until further notice

Author Topic: Foodstamp program (SNAP) suspended until further notice  (Read 27232 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Foodstamp program (SNAP) suspended until further notice
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2015, 01:20:12 PM »
It's relevant because its one of the many boxes people put themselves in in order tohave a perspective for their opinion.

It's relevant because such boxes must be open and up for serious discussion and debate.

It's relevant because such boxes must be smashed in order to get passed the biases we have to attack the real problem.

This is my opinion of course, but I don't think its too far off base.

Sticking with the biblical quotes/analogies for a second … would
this perhaps describe your thinking pac522?

"
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruning-hooks: nation shall
not lift up sword against nation, neither shall
they learn war any more."
[Isaiah 2:4]
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2015, 01:23:25 PM »
People depend and rely more on government than they do on God.

The agenda is to make us all slaves (even many of the rich who are not part of the elite) and government to be our savior (not for me).  The welfare/warfare state was created for control, there is nothing benevolent about it.

Those of us that want no part of it, are forced by the barrel of a gun to contribute to the welfare/warfare state which takes away from our own families.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2015, 01:29:33 PM »
“There’s class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

-- Warren Buffet, New York Times, November 26, 2006

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2015, 01:37:04 PM »

"

Those who shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks, shall then find themselves plowing for others and themselves as fruit ripe for picking.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 01:41:43 PM »
Those who shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks, shall then find themselves plowing for others and themselves as fruit ripe for picking.

^ ^ ^ ^   ;)

Here are a couple interesting graphics:

… speaks to long-term dependence vs a 'helping hand'…
gotta be much worse now:

~~~~~~

… no comment:

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2015, 02:08:46 PM »

"

No, thats the communist biblical doctrine.

Another box.

For biblical quotes, analogies or doctrines, and I wont pretend to be overly religious but try walking in Jesus' shoes. WWJD is not just some feel good saying that you can put on a rubber bracelet.

Love is the answer. If we are all brothers and sisters and we should love each other as such our problems are gone tomorrow. I know thats over simplified, but really its that simple.

I won't pretend that I know how to get there either but a good start is right with your neighbor, and each person you meet each day. Tiny example, the next person that cuts you off while driving in traffic, instead of blowing your horn and your gasket and shooting them the middle finger, just sit back and relax. Find something nice to do for a stranger each day.

Only you can manifest change, change within you and change around you. And its contagious, believe me.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2015, 02:55:56 PM »
“There’s class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

-- Warren Buffet, New York Times, November 26, 2006

Acts 20:35 - I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

It says nothing about stealing from others to give to the less fortunate--that's the Robinhood plan our government currently uses.  When government forces us to pay for these programs it is stealing--plain and simple.

I give a lot to our local food pantries to help those who cannot afford food.  If everyone did this, there would be a lot less hungry people and no need to extort money from hard working people.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2015, 02:59:48 PM »
No, thats the communist biblical doctrine.

Another box.

For biblical quotes, analogies or doctrines, and I wont pretend to be overly religious but try walking in Jesus' shoes. WWJD is not just some feel good saying that you can put on a rubber bracelet.

Love is the answer. If we are all brothers and sisters and we should love each other as such our problems are gone tomorrow. I know thats over simplified, but really its that simple.

I won't pretend that I know how to get there either but a good start is right with your neighbor, and each person you meet each day. Tiny example, the next person that cuts you off while driving in traffic, instead of blowing your horn and your gasket and shooting them the middle finger, just sit back and relax. Find something nice to do for a stranger each day.

Only you can manifest change, change within you and change around you. And its contagious, believe me.

Amen my friend.   I learned to control the urge for the middle finger or language,  simply by remembering  JESUS died for that person as well.   Works fine and life goes on.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline pac522

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2015, 03:15:17 PM »

Acts 20:35 - I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

It says nothing about stealing from others to give to the less fortunate--that's the Robinhood plan our government currently uses.  When government forces us to pay for these programs it is stealing--plain and simple.

I give a lot to our local food pantries to help those who cannot afford food.  If everyone did this, there would be a lot less hungry people and no need to extort money from hard working people.

Unfortunately that is the system we are currently trapped in. Don't let it consume you. Let your feelings transcend it until we can fix it. The people on the receiving end are also mind controlled in order to think they are entitled. I understand your frustration and its almost as if we are talking about two separate things, but this is just an effect of the cause. It's a surface defect thats there in order to keep the wedge driven. I know you people are smart enough and compassionate enough, you are just stuck in Paridym Paralysis.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Online chris jones

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »
 A guy complained about having no shoes until he saw a guy with no feet.

The welly system, SNAP etc...Plenty of $$$ for bombs & bailouts, zip for the poor.

I remember the day I could drag myself out of bed and get a job the same day it was many moons ago.
  Good points have been made on both sides of the aisle.
Let's face it, times are tough. A friend of mine in the medical field told me his hospital took out an add for a janitor , over 100 folks applied for the job many of them college grads. Go figure.
 Some poor hard working dad looses his job, the guy heads out every day to find work, any work at all, he doesn't succeed anywhere at anything. He has a family, what now..Ya know rent, lights, food, clothing, meds water bill.. Not an easy way out for an honest fella with the desire to work and pay his way.
 Yes, there re sucklings using the system, allways have been. There are also those who are generationaly indoctrinated into the welly life. I worked at a main station the welfare at Mission Hill, Boston..The situation  varies, many need these benefits as well some don't want to use them but are forced into situations that require assistance.
 It all come back around to where the real money is going, ( our money and our debt), please know a minuscule percent is helping the needy.
 I may be wrong and have been many times, even decent folks can resort to abnormal behavior in order to survive, the NWO crew is well aware of this.

Offline donnay

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2015, 04:58:15 PM »
Unfortunately that is the system we are currently trapped in. Don't let it consume you. Let your feelings transcend it until we can fix it. The people on the receiving end are also mind controlled in order to think they are entitled. I understand your frustration and its almost as if we are talking about two separate things, but this is just an effect of the cause. It's a surface defect thats there in order to keep the wedge driven. I know you people are smart enough and compassionate enough, you are just stuck in Paridym Paralysis.

I try not to let it consume me, but I know how these evildoers love to bring the carrot and stick to the people.  They want to control every aspect of our lives and they use these programs to lure a certain amount of people to be against those who work hard for their money and are tired of being extorted from.  This is how class envy started.  Divided and Conquer.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline donnay

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2015, 05:03:11 PM »
A guy complained about having no shoes until he saw a guy with no feet.

The welly system, SNAP etc...Plenty of $$$ for bombs & bailouts, zip for the poor.

I remember the day I could drag myself out of bed and get a job the same day it was many moons ago.
  Good points have been made on both sides of the aisle.
Let's face it, times are tough. A friend of mine in the medical field told me his hospital took out an add for a janitor , over 100 folks applied for the job many of them college grads. Go figure.
 Some poor hard working dad looses his job, the guy heads out every day to find work, any work at all, he doesn't succeed anywhere at anything. He has a family, what now..Ya know rent, lights, food, clothing, meds water bill.. Not an easy way out for an honest fella with the desire to work and pay his way.
 Yes, there re sucklings using the system, allways have been. There are also those who are generationaly indoctrinated into the welly life. I worked at a main station the welfare at Mission Hill, Boston..The situation  varies, many need these benefits as well some don't want to use them but are forced into situations that require assistance.
 It all come back around to where the real money is going, ( our money and our debt), please know a minuscule percent is helping the needy.
 I may be wrong and have been many times, even decent folks can resort to abnormal behavior in order to survive, the NWO crew is well aware of this.

You hit the nail on the head there, Chris!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2015, 05:34:54 PM »
How do you know you're talking to someone who's been brainwashed by Rockefeller-financed Austrian School dogma?

When they reflexively and arrogantly accuse the poor of "class envy" merely for wanting back (in the form of food stamps and Medicaid) a few crumbs of what was stolen from them in the first place by ruling-class parasites:

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline donnay

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2015, 07:03:13 PM »
How do you know you're talking to someone who's been brainwashed by Rockefeller-financed Austrian School dogma?

When they reflexively and arrogantly accuse the poor of "class envy" merely for wanting back (in the form of food stamps and Medicaid) a few crumbs of what was stolen from them in the first place by ruling-class parasites:

Jesus wasn't the government BIG difference.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2015, 08:03:56 PM »

Excellent point! The charity that Jesus did and preached (give, but expect NOTHING in return) actually empowered individuals.  Jesus' was based on love from the haves (who willingly share of their own) to the have nots. On the other hand, government handouts (whose bottom line is CONTROL ) create dependency. It is based on fake generosity. It's easy to be generous with other peoples money (because we all know the government forcefully takes what others have worked for, in the way of taxes) to give to the have nots. They have nothing in common. Heck our government members don't even pay their right share of taxes what with all their shelters and write offs, so nothing comes out of their pockets.  How could anyone think they are in any way alike?
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline pac522

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2015, 08:08:06 PM »

Then why don't you condemn the system with such reverence and leave the people out of it?

Offline donnay

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2015, 08:18:35 PM »
Then why don't you condemn the system with such reverence and leave the people out of it?

I believe I did.

People depend and rely more on government than they do on God.

The agenda is to make us all slaves (even many of the rich who are not part of the elite group) and government to be our savior (not for me).  The welfare/warfare state was created for control, there is nothing benevolent about it.

Those of us that want no part of it, are forced by the barrel of a gun to contribute to the welfare/warfare state which takes away from our own families.

I try not to let it consume me, but I know how these evildoers love to bring the carrot and stick to the people.  They want to control every aspect of our lives and they use these programs to lure a certain amount of people to be against those who work hard for their money and are tired of being extorted from.  This is how class envy started.  Divided and Conquer.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2015, 08:20:25 PM »

Because the system is made up of parasitic beings (bankers, politicians, pharmaceutical companies, corporations, the elite, liars, usurers, thieves,) who live off the life blood of the working man who barely gets by, to bestow it like some wonderful "gift" to those who haven't a clue how it was came by.  How can you leave those particular people out of it when they created the problem to begin with?

Offline donnay

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2015, 08:34:14 PM »
Because the system is made up of parasitic beings (bankers, politicians, pharmaceutical companies, corporations, the elite, liars, usurers, thieves,) who live off the life blood of the working man who barely gets by, to bestow it like some wonderful "gift" to those who haven't a clue how it was came by.  How can you leave those particular people out of it when they created the problem to begin with?

Exactly.  When this economy crashes most of these people will starve--because none of them have the foggiest idea how to survive.

The system was designed to bankrupt all of us, so that we would have to be dependent upon them.

Online chris jones

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2015, 08:43:46 PM »
Excellent point! The charity that Jesus did and preached (give, but expect NOTHING in return) actually empowered individuals.  Jesus' was based on love from the haves (who willingly share of their own) to the have nots. On the other hand, government handouts (whose bottom line is CONTROL ) create dependency. It is based on fake generosity. It's easy to be generous with other peoples money (because we all know the government forcefully takes what others have worked for, in the way of taxes) to give to the have nots. They have nothing in common. Heck our government members don't even pay their right share of taxes what with all their shelters and write offs, so nothing comes out of their pockets.  How could anyone think they are in any way alike?
                    Didn't the congress give themselves a pay raise not long ago, didn't fed employees get a  pay hike, aren't they privileged to have health insurance, they have it waxed!   Thats just for starters.
  No matter what the future holds the sucklings have no worries, to say the pols on the suk train.

Offline pac522

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2015, 08:52:41 PM »

Now you know I wasn't talking about THOSE people. I was talking about The People.

I believe I did.

I stand corrected. I apologize.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2015, 08:56:57 PM »
                    Didn't the congress give themselves a pay raise not long ago, didn't fed employees get a  pay hike, aren't they privileged to have health insurance, they have it waxed!   Thats just for starters.
  No matter what the future holds the sucklings have no worries, to say the pols on the suk train.

And doesn't it make you want to puke?  I know I could.  And here you have all the folks discussing back and forth how WE can fix things, lmbo The truth is the only folks who could fix this situation are the very ones who created it in the first place and they have absolutely no intention of ever fixing it 'cause to them it ain't broke, it's running exactly as they predicted (and hoped) it would.

Offline pac522

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2015, 08:59:55 PM »
And doesn't it make you want to puke?  I know I could.  And here you have all the folks discussing back and forth how WE can fix things, lmbo The truth is the only folks who could fix this situation are the very ones who created it in the first place and they have absolutely no intention of ever fixing it 'cause to them it ain't broke, it's running exactly as they predicted (and hoped) it would.

Thats precisely the wrong attitude to take. Those people are a part of the system. And the system aint gonna fix itself. We're the only ones who can correct it. It's written in the blueprint of our founding documents.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2015, 09:12:34 PM »
Thats precisely the wrong attitude to take. Those people are a part of the system. And the system aint gonna fix itself. We're the only ones who can correct it. It's written in the blueprint of our founding documents.

Oh you mean the documents they (those that we are talking about) no longer hold near and dear?  The documents that they use to their own benefit when it suits them?  The documents they called living documents so they could be changed at THEIR whim?  It's a sad state of affairs my friend.  No doubt about it.   

Offline pac522

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2015, 09:14:26 PM »
Oh you mean the documents they (those that we are talking about) no longer hold near and dear?  The documents that they use to their own benefit when it suits them?  The documents they called living documents so they could be changed at THEIR whim?  It's a sad state of affairs my friend.  No doubt about it.

The Declaration of Independence is not a living document, neither is the Bill of Rights portion of the Constitution.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2015, 09:45:29 PM »
The Declaration of Independence is not a living document, neither is the Bill of Rights portion of the Constitution.

Nor is Article VIII of the Articles of Confederation:

All charges of war, and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defense or general welfare, and allowed by the United States in Congress assembled, shall be defrayed out of a common treasury, which shall be supplied by the several States in proportion to the value of all land within each State

Or is that a "living" document after all?

http://savingcommunities.org/foundersplan/whyfounders.html
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline donnay

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2015, 09:10:50 AM »
Nor is Article VIII of the Articles of Confederation:

All charges of war, and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defense or general welfare, and allowed by the United States in Congress assembled, shall be defrayed out of a common treasury, which shall be supplied by the several States in proportion to the value of all land within each State

Or is that a "living" document after all?

http://savingcommunities.org/foundersplan/whyfounders.html

The U.S. Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V31zYjZamz4

EvadingGrid

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2015, 09:22:20 AM »
Why is this issue so - for want of a better phrase  - "popular" ?

Which ever side of the fence you are sitting on this issue, my question is why would anyone really care that much one way or the other.

I do not want replies stating an opinion on the issue, as replies to this particular question.

What I want to know, is with all the other issues that are current in the news cycle at present, why is this issue attracting so much forum traffic. I can think of things a lot more important that have received hardly any attention at all, relative to this thread.

If you ask my own opinion, these 'Left v Right issues' are going to cause the defeat the infowar.

Offline pac522

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2015, 09:25:32 AM »

The U.S. Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V31zYjZamz4

I think he was trying to show how the Constitution followed suit by having direct taxes but it has now somehow been morphed in to indirect taxes. I think he was also trying to show precedent as to why direct taxes were instituted.

Offline pac522

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2015, 09:28:34 AM »
If you ask my own opinion, these 'Left v Right issues' are going to cause the defeat the infowar.

Sometimes people aren't aware they're in a box, it takes someone standing on a box to point that out. That paradigm of control needs to be smashed.

Offline donnay

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2015, 09:37:31 AM »

Which ever side of the fence you are sitting on this issue, my question is why would anyone really care that much one way or the other.

I do not want replies stating an opinion on the issue, as replies to this particular question.

What I want to know, is with all the other issues that are current in the news cycle at present, why is this issue attracting so much forum traffic. I can think of things a lot more important that have received hardly any attention at all, relative to this thread.

This isn't a left Vs. right issues as much as it is a right Vs. wrong issue.  As far as my anxiety about this issue; I have a real problem with the flood of immigrants living better, off the backs of hard working people just trying to survive. 

Of course that is the agenda--to take the U.S. and make her a third world country by flooding her with illegal immigrants that are granted things for free.

Offline donnay

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »
I think he was trying to show how the Constitution followed suit by having direct taxes but it has now somehow been morphed in to indirect taxes. I think he was also trying to show precedent as to why direct taxes were instituted.

That's why I posted Michael Badnarik Constitutional class.

What is your line in the sand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbNIU2KEz4g

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2015, 09:57:28 AM »

#1  Feeding one's poor and starving is one thing, and an absolute necessity that
      a civilized society should do … but we should determine 'what is poverty'
      really? We have shown in other threads on this topic (let's not rehash that!)
      that 'poverty in America' vs 'poverty around the world'  look very different.

#2  Just look what is happening in Germany & other EU countries, even as we speak,
      when a very 'liberal' free-food-and-shelter socialist policy is instituted alongside
      a basically 'no-borders' policy. In other words, throw open the doors and advertise
      'free food' and what would you expect to happen?

Check out the graphic in my post above, of the breakdown of
foodstamp recipients per county in TEXAS. It is easy to see that
the border counties where many recent immigrants wind up are
far highest in foodstamps.

It is the New World Order of things to do exactly as I am trying to
describe … in one way or another, to rob from the so-called 'rich'
countries to pay the bills for the 'poor' countries … and right now
open borders and free food and shelter is the name of the game.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2015, 10:32:13 AM »

I'll try and make my question a little easier to understand.

Why are we wasting our time talking about this unimportant "issue" ?

When I say "we" I am not talking about the forum, but the political news cycle.
Meaning, ok we talk about in here, but why would the mainstream media and political parties bother to publish anything about it ?

I am not talking about the rights and wrongs, the details, the principles, I'm talking about "Why on earth does this story ever make the news ?"

Offline donnay

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2015, 10:46:56 AM »
I'll try and make my question a little easier to understand.

When I say "we" I am not talking about the forum, but the political news cycle.
Meaning, ok we talk about in here, but why would the mainstream media and political parties bother to publish anything about it ?

I am not talking about the rights and wrongs, the details, the principles, I'm talking about "Why on earth does this story ever make the news ?"

To scare those people on food stamps.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2015, 10:59:24 AM »

To scare those people on food stamps.

EXACTLY DONNAY 
Like all the past cutoffs of funding ....only meant to SCARE the sheep,

from the link
main word there is COULD.    Politics as usual.
the powers that wanna be know that, and do not want that huge awakening,  (they prefer the slow kill.)
Say enough to freighten the sheep,  feed em the bulls**t .  Politics as usual.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2015, 11:46:07 AM »

I use to think we had a great forum here.  Not so anymore.

I get most of my info from other forums and of course Drudge and Rense.

It use to be that stories were posted here VERY SOON AFTER THEY HAPPENED.  Not so anymore.

I can't waste my time posting stories and then have no comments on major stories.

THIS MORNING THERE ARE TWO MAJOR STORIES AND NO ONE HAS POSTED THEM.

Prison Planet Forum HAS BECOME IRRELEVANT.  YOU MUST ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO POST STORIES WHEN THEY HAPPEN.

This forum was severely weakened when we split up stories into other sections. 

That's the way I see it.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2015, 12:07:13 PM »
If people want better they will vote smarter....

www.constitutionparty.com

Remember folks it'll be too late in the FEMA Camps !!!!!!!!!!!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2015, 12:16:36 PM »
  I use to think we had a great forum here.  Not so anymore.

I get most of my info from other forums and of course Drudge and Rense.

It use to be that stories were posted here VERY SOON AFTER THEY HAPPENED.  Not so anymore.

I can't waste my time posting stories and then have no comments on major stories.

THIS MORNING THERE ARE TWO MAJOR STORIES AND NO ONE HAS POSTED THEM.

Prison Planet Forum HAS BECOME IRRELEVANT.  YOU MUST ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO POST STORIES WHEN THEY HAPPEN.

This forum was severely weakened when we split up stories into other sections. 

That's the way I see it.

That is exactly what worries me.
Actually important stories are get ignored.

Recently I posted a story that got almost zero interest from not only the forum, but it was so, so important that I e-mailed it to Paul Watson from two different e-mail accounts to make sure it got through.

As for the forum, too many people log on expecting other people to post the stories, but they can not be bothered to post new stories - but what is truly unforgivable is the people who can not be bothered to post even a one or two word reply. Sure not everyone can think of a game changing important comment to reply with, but simply posting "thanks for that", or just a smile :) -- is that really asking too much ?

Now obviously with the post count and log on time of the people on this thread - I am not having a go at you - But the so called "Guests" and "Zero Post Members" are really getting on my nerves.

There are a lot of other things wrong with the forum, that are not easy to fix. But the one thing that could be fixed, today, is the lazy buggers who can not be bothered to post.

As for organising the forum I have done my best, and it is an on going project. But I am rather fed up with it, so its probably best that I don't open up on that topic. Besides which there are no right or wrong answers and the real problems are with the forum software was never designed to cope with the sheer size of this place.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2015, 12:48:34 PM »
 ^^^ EG you are doing a wonderful job, I go to this forum to keep up with events that are happening as well as others opinions, when I hear talk like these last couple posts, makes me wonder if the thread recently posted http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=293701.msg1555742#msg1555742 has struck a few in here and like a cancer  collapse from within.  Don't give up  my fellow members, would end up playing right into their hands.  How sad that would be.

Now can we get back on track.

Who am I