IT BEGINS: PEDOPHILES CALL FOR SAME RIGHTS AS HOMOSEXUALS

Author Topic: IT BEGINS: PEDOPHILES CALL FOR SAME RIGHTS AS HOMOSEXUALS  (Read 9561 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

IT BEGINS: PEDOPHILES CALL FOR SAME RIGHTS AS HOMOSEXUALS
« on: June 27, 2015, 06:01:06 PM »
http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/

AMERICA HAS BECOME HELL ON EARTH.

Excerpted from the Northern Colorado Gazette:

Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.

Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an “alternative lifestyle” or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits. “Gay” advocates have taken offense at such a position insisting this would never happen. However, psychiatrists are now beginning to advocate redefining pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago.

In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality from its list of mental disorders. A group of psychiatrists with B4U-Act recently held a symposium proposing a new definition of pedophilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders of the APA.

B4U-Act  calls pedophiles “minor-attracted people.” The organization’s website states its purpose is to, “help mental health professionals learn more about attraction to minors and to consider the effects of stereotyping, stigma and fear.”

In 1998 The APA issued a report claiming “that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from  childhood sexual abuse experiences.”

Pedophilia has already been granted protected status by the Federal Government. The Matthew Shephard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act lists “sexual orientation” as a protected class; however, it does not define the term.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Re: IT BEGINS: PEDOPHILES CALL FOR SAME RIGHTS AS HOMOSEXUALS
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 06:28:03 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836062/Bombshell-documentary-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-preying-child-actors-s-linked-X-Men-director-Bryan-Singer-premiers-New-York.html

Bombshell documentary about Hollywood pedophile ring preying on child actors that's been linked to X-Men director Bryan Singer premieres in New York

An Open Secret, by Oscar-nominated documentarian Amy Berg, debuted at the DOC NYC festival Friday

Film claims X-Men star Brian Peck abused a well known child star and got away with it

Among the men named are talent managers Marty Weiss, Michael Harrah and Bob Villard, who represented Leonardo DiCaprio as a budding actor

It also includes interviews with Michael Egan III who accused X-Men director Bryan Singer of raping him before dropping his suit earlier this year

Berg said she has been having trouble finding a distributor for her controversial film
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:47:39 PM »
 The light has turned to darkness...and your info is correct Doc: these Nazis will defile children and adults,

...we are now in the age of OPEN Perversion  >:(

The FACT is: most ALL Men & Women want a relationship with the opposite Gender...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 07:26:08 PM »
Well researched article .  Author makes the case of this is why the ME is so messed up .
This is one way how children become psychotic killers and other aberrant personality types

Islam Is The Religion of Homosexuality and Pedophilia
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/12/islam-religion-homosexuality-pedophilia/#Hb3A5zMFa5HH7Pyb.99

Offline iamc2

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 07:43:20 PM »
Well researched article .  Author makes the case of this is why the ME is so messed up .
This is one way how children become psychotic killers and other aberrant personality types

Islam Is The Religion of Homosexuality and Pedophilia
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/12/islam-religion-homosexuality-pedophilia/#Hb3A5zMFa5HH7Pyb.99
I Did not need to see the article to understand that Mohammad was a pedophile and had sex with a child! (he did take a 14 year old girl to bed! Sick Bastard!]

...and the year was about 600 AD!

...the Truth is Radical Islam wants a World dominance---and the Devil will let them do it...

...The BS is: that folks are afraid of Islam!

..I am Not afraid: and I know that Islam is The END TIME Fake Faith!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 07:59:30 PM »
When the nation turns its back from God,  it faces satan.  When mankind turns its back from God .......  we are witnessing the result!

John14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Come Lord Jesus come.   
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 08:24:07 PM »
Well It turns my stomach that we are having to talk about this. The argument in the Mohammad case was if she was 6 or 9 actually it mentions that in the article.   In mexico the age of consent is 14. In degenerate 3rd world countries this is because of the high infant mortality rate.
So in order to maintain population birth rates are maximized. some Poor and very wealthy people breed like rabbits as a way to ensure survival.
Western countries have better hygiene and healthcare as well as education for women so school years are reserved to the age of 20 or so.

Homosexuality and Pedophilia is trauma based programming of the worst sort. Bizarre stuff. In the US the jewish communist school system starts with sex education at the age of ten years old or so. The jewish communist media television starts with sexually suggestive programming at a time chosen by the parents actually as they have the remote control for the idiot box.  And never forget this:

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 10:00:46 PM »
Well It turns my stomach that we are having to talk about this.

+1

I can't think of anything more vile than pedophilia.

Like homosexuality, it is something that I cannot comprehend.

They are evil deeds and that is all I can say.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 12:35:52 AM »
John Seeley, 1913-2007, mentor to Illuminati leaders and their children)

The world is run by the Sabbatean Jewish cult, the Illuminati, who are homosexual pedophiles.
Their goal is to induct humanity into their cult to serve their god Lucifer. That's why they're normalizing homosexuality and pedophilia, (i.e. "sex ed.")
- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/#sthash.D6e0jRv7.dpuf

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 12:51:32 AM »
John Seeley, 1913-2007, mentor to Illuminati leaders and their children)

The world is run by the Sabbatean Jewish cult, the Illuminati, who are homosexual pedophiles.
Their goal is to induct humanity into their cult to serve their god Lucifer. That's why they're normalizing homosexuality and pedophilia, (i.e. "sex ed.")
- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/#sthash.D6e0jRv7.dpuf

QFT---Thank you for posting this Jerry.  These Jews are not the Jews of the Bible.  They are fake Jews--AshkeNAZI Jews.  Search this term on the Prison Planet Forum search engine and see how we have wrote a ton of stuff on them.  They have infiltrated every aspect of American society.  THEY ARE THE WORST ENEMY OF OUR COUNTRY.

If you want to listen to a man that knows a lot about them,  search---Brother Nathaniel youtube.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA

These rat bastards are behind almost every evil in this country.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 02:23:09 AM »
SAVE THE CHILDREN!  PUT A
BULLET IN EVERY PEDOPHILES HEAD!!!!!!!
Be Prepared

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 04:21:28 AM »
^^^^^^^

I think that's why the onslaught of BS is happening. 

They want to get a violent reaction and use it as an excuse for more government " help ".  ie martial law to save the homos and pedos from us.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 09:18:27 AM »
jerryweaver
Their goal is to induct humanity into their cult to serve their god Lucifer.

While they still can because they know their time is about up, he(lucifer) knows Jesus defeated him at the cross and at the moment Jesus rose from the dead all Lucifer had left is to lie and corrupt  the people(Gods children) to hurt the Father.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 09:28:15 AM »
^^^^^^^

I think that's why the onslaught of BS is happening. 

They want to get a violent reaction and use it as an excuse for more government " help ".  ie martial law to save the homos and pedos from us.

Right on. 

Offline chris jones

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2015, 09:16:24 PM »
 This is insanity.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 12:49:29 AM »
Yes, this is total insanity!  And when I lived in California
and would check the Megan's Law website to see how many
child molesters lived in my zip code, it was shocking!  And
they wouldn't stay long at their publicized address because
of the reaction they got from neighbors. 

I think even docile Mothers would pick up a rock, weapons of all kinds
even if it was a shovel and go after pedophiles.  They are in every high ranking
political office, profession, etc. from medical dr.'s , teachers, priests, etc.
and they need to be exposed and banished from the face of the earth.
No place is immune from them on the planet, not even podunk (very rural towns)
and 3rd world countries. 

In all the years of checking Megan's Law website and putting in
friends and family members zip codes , not even 2% of the people
on there (and often there's a photo of them) were NOT child molesters.

If they try and normalize pedophilia and push it onto society, the backlash
just might give TPTB their civil war they've been pushing for.   
Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 12:53:18 AM »
And let's not forget about MK-Ultra, they haven't done
away with it.  A good read on the pedophiles in high ranking
public office is on this thread -  Cathy O'Brien's book exposing it all.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=305.0

Be Prepared

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »
This crap has been institutionalized for a long time.
The perversion taught in school as sex education is destroying the lives of so many children.
I'll spare you the details of my own story. I just know from personal experience.

Offline resist.tyranny

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 10:11:09 AM »
Yep, we've all been waiting for this.  The slippery slope has arrived.  Now that the gays got their way, next its polygamists, pedophiles and every other weird thing you can think of.  Why can't I marry my horse?  Guess I can now. 

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 10:23:26 AM »
British woman married a fish in Israhell a decade past. Wonder if they stayed together and how that worked out.

British Woman Marries Dolphin

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/01/03/british-woman-marries-dolphin.html

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 10:58:33 AM »
This is sooo sick.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/06/29/toronto-councilor-tells-young-kids-to-become-gay-activists-at-pride-flag-raising/

LifeSiteNews.com: About 20 children, appearing to be kindergarten age, were given front row seating at Toronto’s “Gay Pride” flag raising ceremony this week at city hall. During one city councilor’s speech, she spoke directly to them and told them to “make sure the work is carried forward” of promoting the acceptance of homosexuality in society.

“Because we know the work [is] never finished, we’re going to rely on you little guys and gals to make sure the work is carried forward,” lesbian Councillor Kristyn Wong-Tam told the youngsters from Clinton Street Public School in the Toronto District School Board at the June 22 event.

The children, who were led to the event by two activists dressed as fruits — a kiwi and a blueberry — were handed mini gay pride flags and were used by the mayor and other homosexual activists for a photo op.

Speeches by Mayor John Tory, Councillor Wong-Tam and other homosexual activists emphasized how homosexual achievements throughout the city recently have made Toronto a template for homosexual activism across Canada.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 12:14:13 PM »

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 02:17:50 PM »
British woman married a fish in Israhell a decade past. Wonder if they stayed together and how that worked out.

British Woman Marries Dolphin

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/01/03/british-woman-marries-dolphin.html

We all think this stuff is crazy and it is but,  Obama and his SCOTUS have open a can of worms.

What's next?  Probably the Bestiality people.

I remember a story I posted a few years ago about a guy in South Carolina who screwed a horse and got caught---his third offense.

And what about these people that marry their dogs and their cars?

And what about tree lovers?

The stupidity and psychoses of the American people are endless.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-29/rand-paul-questions-government-s-role-in-marriage-after-supreme-court-decision

related.....more at the link.

Rand Paul Questions Government's Role in Marriage After Supreme Court Decision

Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul has weighed in on the Supreme Court's same-sex marriage decision, saying the federal government should not play a role in recognizing marriages at all.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 03:56:09 PM »

I was sent this in an email....

WELCOME to 2015:

• Our Phones – Wireless
• Cooking – Fireless
• Cars – Keyless
• Food – Fatless
• Tires –Tubeless
• Dress – Sleeveless
• Youth – Jobless
• Leaders – Shameless
• Relationships – Meaningless
• Attitudes – Careless
• Babies – Fatherless
• Feelings – Heartless
• Education – Valueless
• Children – Mannerless

We are SPEECHLESS,
Government is CLUELESS,

And our Politicians are WORTHLESS !

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 11:41:39 PM »
Where do these creatures come from that scream for rights for pedos?

The male homosexual community of course.
http://www.qrd.org/qrd/orgs/NAMBLA/nambla.replies.to.ilga.secretariat

NAMBLA has been a member of the International Lesbian and Gay
Association for 10 years (Circa 1994)
. We've been continuously active in ILGA longer
than any other US organization. NAMBLA delegates to ILGA helped write
ILGA's constitution, its official positions on the sexual rights of
youth, and its stands against sexual coercion and corporal punishment.
We are proud of our contributions in making ILGA a stronger voice for the
international gay and lesbian movement and for sexual justice... 
----------------------------------------

As much as the so-called Gay Lesbian tries to distance itself from NAMBLA truth be told the most heavily funded Gay & Lesbian organizations are tied at the hip to NAMBLA.

BTW-
It was NAMBLA that chose to steal the 'old' 'Cub Scouts of American' symbol as the 'gay tolerance' symbology many people lovingly have on their car.

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline iamc2

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 11:55:53 PM »
 The Age of Perversion is here; and The Dopes in America are falling for the BS from The Kangaroo Court:

This BS is NOT LAW of the Nation: this is more lies from the Nazi Gov.!

Laws have to be from The Congress---but they are out to lunch!

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 12:55:20 AM »
Brother Nathaniel- 4 Jews of 9 judges -almost half in a country where Jews are 4% ram gay marriage down our throat.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1041

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2015, 01:15:45 AM »
Brother Nathaniel- 4 Jews of 9 judges -almost half in a country where Jews are 4% ram gay marriage down our throat.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1041

PART OF BROTHER NATHANIEL'S VIDEO TRANSCRIPT.....

I now call on Congress to use its Constitutional power to impeach these usurping judges.

We’ve got a bad system at SCOTUS but we’re not stuck with it.

Let Obama insult the White House with as many colors as he wants.

But Ginsburg, Kagan, Breyer, Sotomayor, and senile Kennedy, must be swept off the bench for imposing their will on the rest of us.

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2015, 04:50:14 AM »
  I was sent this in an email....

WELCOME to 2015:

• Our Phones – Wireless
• Cooking – Fireless
• Cars – Keyless
• Food – Fatless
• Tires –Tubeless
• Dress – Sleeveless
• Youth – Jobless
• Leaders – Shameless
• Relationships – Meaningless
• Attitudes – Careless
• Babies – Fatherless
• Feelings – Heartless
• Education – Valueless
• Children – Mannerless

We are SPEECHLESS,
Government is CLUELESS,

And our Politicians are WORTHLESS !
Not what you would expect after watching Back to the Future, is it...
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2015, 09:14:05 PM »
RWW News: Tom DeLay Knows Of Secret DOJ Memo To Legalize '12 New Perversions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUhoTzJ5Rvc

Right Wing Watch reports on the extreme rhetoric and activities of key right-wing figures and organizations by showing their views in their own words. In this video, Tom DeLay claims to know of a secret Department of Justice memo to now legalize bestiality, pedophilia and several other "perversions" in the wake of the Supreme Court's gay marriage ruling.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2015, 10:48:43 PM »
 Americans always seem to be, sleeping at the wheel these days: The Nation is a Palace of Perverts: and it all happened in 40 years of The Sleep Walking American Zombies: The 'Baby Boomers ' Doomer's ; who were Asleep at the Wheel and Crashed the Bus! and taught this new generation NOTHING about REAL History...

When perversion take a Nation over---Well; then the nation is OVER!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 11:24:55 PM »

well put ... PLUS ONE!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2015, 12:18:04 AM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathan-collier-montana-man-inspired-by-samesex-marriage-ruling-requests-right-to-wed-two-wives-10361612.html

RELATED....SORT OF....AT LEAST THIS GUY WANTS TO MARRY 2 WOMEN.

Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives

Nathan Collier said he was inspired by the recent Supreme Court decision that made marriage equal. He said he was particularly struck by the words of dissenting Chief Justice John Roberts who claimed giving gay couples the right to marry, might inspire polygamy.

And so this week, Mr Collier and his two wives, Victoria and Christine, entered a courthouse in Billings, Montana, and sought an application to legalise the trio’s polygamous union,

“Right now we're waiting for an answer," Mr Collier told The Independent. “I have two wives because I love two women and I want my second wife to have the same legal rights and protection as my first.”

He added: "Most people are not us. I am not trying to define what marriage means for anybody else - I am trying to define what marriage means for us."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2015, 06:14:03 AM »

well put ... PLUS ONE!
Thanks my friend  8): The tragedy of the statement, is:  It is TRUE!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2015, 06:28:41 AM »
I don't want to go all Biblical and sound like some crazy southern baptist preacher ranting at a captive audience....

But how else can I respond to the news on this thread ?

How can I not post dire warnings that the Bible has a consistent theme of God destroying such Evil Empires -- OVER NIGHT. Please remember that it is part of the Historical Record that Babylon the Great, was destroyed over night . . . One day it is the Super Power - with Exceptionalisim - and the next it is being sacked, and its people dragged off into slavery. Other Evil Empires also fell over night, and history does repeat itself.

It don't take an Einstein or a prophet of the lord to predict what will happen to America as it continues to lead the world exporting depravity.

Like I said at the beginning, I don't want to sound like some crazy fundy pastor - BUT HOW IS ANY OTHER REACTION POSSIBLE !

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2015, 09:32:42 AM »
I don't want to go all Biblical and sound like some crazy southern baptist preacher ranting at a captive audience....

But how else can I respond to the news on this thread ?

How can I not post dire warnings that the Bible has a consistent theme of God destroying such Evil Empires -- OVER NIGHT. Please remember that it is part of the Historical Record that Babylon the Great, was destroyed over night . . . One day it is the Super Power - with Exceptionalisim - and the next it is being sacked, and its people dragged off into slavery. Other Evil Empires also fell over night, and history does repeat itself.

It don't take an Einstein or a prophet of the lord to predict what will happen to America as it continues to lead the world exporting depravity.

Like I said at the beginning, I don't want to sound like some crazy fundy pastor - BUT HOW IS ANY OTHER REACTION POSSIBLE !

The story from Daniel 5---the writing on the wall. 

Yes, the writing is on the wall for America.  We are going against all of God's principles. 

I STILL THINK THE WORST CRIMES ARE THE CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN. 

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2015, 09:44:41 AM »
^ ^ ^ ^

… just for the record:  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel%205

25 “This is the inscription that was written:

mene, mene, tekel, parsin

26 “Here is what these words mean:

Mene[e]: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.
27 Tekel[f]: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.
28 Peres[g]: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2015, 10:05:13 AM »
^^^^^^^

It's one of the great stories of the Bible.  The Babylonians built a giant wall around Babylon and thought that no one could get in but through the gates.  The Medes diverted the Euphrates River---which ran through the city--- and they came through under the wall.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2015, 07:02:38 PM »
^^^^^^^

It's one of the great stories of the Bible.  The Babylonians built a giant wall around Babylon and thought that no one could get in but through the gates.  The Medes diverted the Euphrates River---which ran through the city--- and they came through under the wall.
Nice Doc.---and in the Book of Isaiah Chapter 44, Verse 28: [and we must remember this is a King from the East!]

"That sayith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shall be built; and to the temple, thy foundation shall be laid."

...in my opinion this verse speaks of the time in antiquity when someone from the outside steps in to Prove GODS Prophecy Correct!  8)