Corbyn blames BRITAIN and the US for the rise of ISIS - Media Panic !

Author Topic: Corbyn blames BRITAIN and the US for the rise of ISIS - Media Panic !  (Read 1638 times)

EvadingGrid

Corbyn blames BRITAIN and the US for the rise of ISIS:
Labour leader rejects bombing Syria because it will spark more 'mayhem'

Jeremy Corbyn said ISIS was created 'in part' by western interventions
    Claimed Western arms and money was ending up with the terror group
    Labour leader confirmed he would not support any bombing against ISIS
    He said he would make Britain safer by 'becoming a force for human rights'
    Said he could protect the UK by 'saying we understand diversity of faith'

By Tom McTague, Deputy Political Editor for MailOnline
Published: 16:26, 18 September 2015
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240148/Corbyn-blames-BRITAIN-rise-ISIS-Labour-leader-rejects-bombing-Syria-spark-mayhem.html

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has risked sparking fresh controversy after blaming the rise of ISIS on Britain and the United States.

The veteran anti-war campaigner said ISIS hadn't 'come from nowhere' and was partly 'a creation of Western interventions in the region'.

Mr Corbyn, 66, said attacking the fanatical group would only make things worse and instead claimed Britain would be safer it if declared that it supported the 'diversity of faith and diversity of aspirations around the world'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240148/Corbyn-blames-BRITAIN-rise-ISIS-Labour-leader-rejects-bombing-Syria-spark-mayhem.html#ixzz3m6oldRPL

EvadingGrid

Re: Corbyn blames BRITAIN and the US for the rise of ISIS - Media Panic !
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 12:44:28 PM »
I know Corbyn is left wing

But really ask yourself : Do you really think Left verus Right is a false paradim, or are you a splinter group of the Republican Party ?

Do you care about policy, or politics ?

worcesteradam

Re: Corbyn blames BRITAIN and the US for the rise of ISIS - Media Panic !
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 09:02:01 PM »
I am obviously on the right. I don't like him because he is genuinely anti western. He sides with Palestinian Liberation and Hamas and all that.