Putin to Russian army officers: Prepare to cleanse Syria from Obama's terrorists

Author Topic: Putin to Russian army officers: Prepare to cleanse Syria from Obama's terrorists  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Putin to Russian army officers: operation 'Salvation' shall begin soon, you must prepare to cleanse Syria from Obama's terrorists
16 September 2015
, (AWD News)
http://awdnews.com/top-news/putin-to-russian-army-officers-operation-salvation-shall-begin-soon,-you-must-prepare-to-cleanse-syria-from-obama-s-terrorists

Addressing the Russian top brass on Wednesday, Vladimir Putin lambasted U.S. Middle-East policy for being 'disastrous' as Saudi-backed rebels vowed to purge Syria and Iraq from Christians and other ethnic and religious minorities.

"We have nearly two million orthodox Christians in the Levant—Syria and Lebanon— and approximately 5 million Christians across Middle-East. Regardless of America's presidential election outcome, White House craves chaos in that oil-rich region by supporting fanatic Islamist organizations, i.e. ISIS and al-Nusra Front," Moskovskaya Pravda cited the Russian president as saying.

It is morally incumbent upon Russia to change this terrible status quo in the Middle-East , added Mr.Putin ,  prepare for operation 'Salvation' and with God almighty's aid , we shall cleanse Syria from Obama's ruthless terrorists.

Amid accusations from the United States that Moscow is beefing up its military presence in Syria, there are unconfirmed satellite pictures and intelligence reports about building several runways across Syria suitable for landing the giant Antonov An-225 Mriya , allegedly transferring battle tanks,  heavy armored vehicles, offensive weapons  and Russian elite forces to be deployed and then engaged directly with radical terrorist groups.

White House spokesperson criticized on Tuesday Russian military movement in Syria, suggesting Moscow tries to establish a central air base at an airfield south of Latakia Province – President Assad's stronghold– that has been at the heart of a recent Russian military buildup in Syria.

Russia has been providing arms to Damascus since Soviet times and Moscow has been the key international ally of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the conflict that started with Islamist rebellion against Syria's secular system.

Over the past year, evidence has steadily emerged of a growing Russian military presence in Syria. As Syrian army struggles to defeat al-Qaeda rebels but according to Russian officials, the time has been arrived for Russia to save Middle-East.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

EvadingGrid

Its going to get crazy !

Just how are they going to brainwash people that Putin fighting ISIS is some how bad ?

Offline iamc2

Its going to get crazy !

Just how are they going to brainwash people that Putin fighting ISIS is some how bad ?
I think the New World Nazis will convince the dopes in The West; That it is 'Their Fault!'

For more than 20 years this 'Plot' to bring 'Radicalized Islam' to the West has been moving forward---and Now it is here!

I give Putin credit for Fighting these Islamic Barbarians.... 8)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Al Bundy

Let`s be cool. If Russian Army in Syria shoot at somebody that not will be US Army.

Offline larsonstdoc

Its going to get crazy !

CNN is trying their best.

Carly Fiorina said she wouldn't even talk to Putin if elected president.  Another American idiot politician.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

I love the original title of this thread.

ISIS= Obama's terrorists------how true.  His administration and the NWO Central bankers and others invented them.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

… I believe Putin is listening to the Alex Jones Show!   :D

I hate to contemplate this … but at this point I have to say,
that if US and RUSSIAN forces come to a confrontation in
SYRIA/IRAQ … I will be on the Russian side.   :-[

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline decemberfellow

Somehow deep inside I cannot see any difference in the end results.  Putin one of top news stories, and some here in the US look at his leadership, and his ordering attacks on isis and calling them obamas isis and blah blah, Whats the difference, just another tool the elites are using to drive a stake in American pride. People here are blinded/tainted so much, innocent people being slaughtered, same goal, same game plan from the same agenda. 
                                                   Sickening.     
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo