The Facts on David Blaine, the Occultist

Author Topic: The Facts on David Blaine, the Occultist  (Read 7148 times)

JayDyer

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline trixi1

The Truth and Facts on Criss Angel
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 04:29:50 pm »
Please click on the following links for complete analysis on this man.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/criss_angel.htm

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Catholics-955/questions-help.htm

Seeing your post about David Blaine also got me thinking about Criss Angel. I believed from the first commercial on tv that his tricks were completed by Satan himself, and after reading more up on these two 'magicians', believe them both powered and led by Satan.

Take a look at this 'gentleman' and see who he has pledged his allegience to. Not too hard to figure out.

I also believe that David Copperfield falls into this category.
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline username

• A distorted reality is now a necessity to be free
Re: The Facts on David Blaine, the Occultist
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 04:32:07 pm »
i wish this were true... ;)
But it looks like a bunch of religious bigotry......
"The observer who has thoroughly understood one link in a series of incidents, should be able accurately to state all the other ones, both before and after." Sherlock Holmes in "The Five Orange Pips" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 04:37:38 pm »
So you're saying that growing out a goatee makes you a satanist because LeVay has one is a big stretch.  Also comparing a magic trick like walking on the side of a building to devil worship is outrageous.  It's called a optical illusion, not the work of the devil.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline trixi1

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 04:47:32 pm »
i wish this were true... ;)
But it looks like a bunch of religious bigotry......

Choosing to ignore warnings when they are provided to us is totally our choice (or yours in this case).  However, this is totally not religious bigotry as you want to call it.

It is an expose on their actions and how it is totally in contradiction to what God's Word warned us to look out for and not be deceived by.

But, as you will, no one can force you to confront truth.

Offline username

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 04:53:46 pm »
the "truth" is your mistaking a publicity stunt for some kind of demonic ritual.
If you know anything about magic/magicians - you would know their IMAGE and AtTITUDe are just as important to the show as the illusions.

While i can understand not wanting someone to mock/exploit something as important to you as religious historical ceremonies - you have to understand that people will exploit anything for fame/money/power - that does not mean that he is an occultish satanic wizard or something
"The observer who has thoroughly understood one link in a series of incidents, should be able accurately to state all the other ones, both before and after." Sherlock Holmes in "The Five Orange Pips" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline trixi1

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 05:01:06 pm »
the "truth" is your mistaking a publicity stunt for some kind of demonic ritual.
If you know anything about magic/magicians - you would know their IMAGE and AtTITUDe are just as important to the show as the illusions.

While i can understand not wanting someone to mock/exploit something as important to you as religious historical ceremonies - you have to understand that people will exploit anything for fame/money/power - that does not mean that he is an occultish satanic wizard or something

I think that by your words, you've just confirmed that you are one of the people that has been deceived by these very actions--allowing rites to be committed before your very eyes and dismissing it as entertainment.  Remember, the ones at Bohemian Grove say the very same thing about what they do there--it's just entertainment, we let off steam, no harm done, etc.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, I've made my point, however, I see no evidence that you are able to provide showing how this is harmless entertainment for exploitation on personal gain only.

But, I digress...My posts have been given with the spirit of hope for change in these very ungodly times, but again, do with it as you will.

God Bless!

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 05:01:10 pm »

It is an expose on their actions and how it is totally in contradiction to what God's Word warned us to look out for and not be deceived by.

You can't be deceived by something if it's clearly a magic trick. 
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline trixi1

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 05:07:18 pm »
You can't be deceived by something if it's clearly a magic trick. 

You can be deceived into believing it's a harmless magic trick when that's clearly not what it is. When someone is asking a demonic influence to help them to deceive in order to pull the wool over one's eyes, then yes, that is clearly not innocent but Satanically driven.

I'm done here providing warnings to you anymore. This shouldn't be a divisive issue, it's meant to help open closed eyes and minds.

Still trying to hope you see through the cloudy issue and find the clarity God provided to you.

:)

Offline username

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 05:08:15 pm »
I'm not going to argue with you anymore, I've made my point, however, I see no evidence that you are able to provide showing how this is harmless entertainment for exploitation on personal gain only.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_proof
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

More importantly - http://junior.apk.net/~qc/mind/sci/index.html

Who is making wild, speculative, unsubstantiated claims based on MERE APPEARANCE?
So who has to prove what?

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 05:10:50 pm »
You can be deceived into believing it's a harmless magic trick when that's clearly not what it is. When someone is asking a demonic influence to help them to deceive in order to pull the wool over one's eyes, then yes, that is clearly not innocent but Satanically driven.

They're aren't deceiving anyone.  It's a trick.

I recently did a card trick to a friend. Oh no, I must be possessed by the devil.

Offline trixi1

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 05:16:59 pm »
They're aren't deceiving anyone.  It's a trick.

I recently did a card trick to a friend. Oh no, I must be possessed by the devil.

I didn't say a simple little coin or card trick was intended to make the person seem like you said. I said when a person has asked for a demonic influence and Satan to help them pull off deception, as these two clearly have, that is SATANIC all the way.

Nice of you to put words in my mouth. Twisting words does not make it true.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 05:21:44 pm »
well, this does say it all, doesn't it? about criss angel that is. i like blaine, btw.

what a reptile

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 05:24:54 pm »
I didn't say a simple little coin or card trick was intended to make the person seem like you said. I said when a person has asked for a demonic influence and Satan to help them pull off deception, as these two clearly have, that is SATANIC all the way.

Nice of you to put words in my mouth. Twisting words does not make it true.

Most of Blaine's tricks are coin and card.  Listen to yourself... this is just too weird for me. All magic tricks are deception. They don't need satan to help them, they use props.

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 05:31:08 pm »
Pff, Criss Angel is SO better than David Blaine.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline username

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 05:32:24 pm »

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 05:43:31 pm »
ahhh, the age old squabble between reptiles and monkeys

Offline ringo78

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 06:02:05 pm »
I think both sides of this argument could be right in some way.  I do think they both put on a mocking of God image to their "tricks".  I do believe that it is mainly for effect so people like you would say,  oh I wonder if he is possed by the devil and thus is "really" walking on the side of building and walking through walls and stuff.  All part of the illusion.  If you found out how they really did this then you would be like,  oh that is stupid. 

Offline NonCompliance

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 06:40:41 pm »
Monkeys!  :P

“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?”           -Chuck Palahniuk

Offline creat3d

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 06:46:03 pm »
I see the "occult" image associated with them as merely part of the hype, the "mystery" surrounding these over-rated entertainers.
A friend of mine, a catholic, is convinced David Blaine sold his soul to the devil...

Offline LIbertAS

• System Failure
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 06:48:19 pm »
Wow they are satanic? or maybe they are a tool used to split the Christian/Occult paradigm, so argue away.... You're all going to hell is such a good attitude to portray to bring them in, you are a representative of God so act like it if you're Christian, don't talk down to the people you think you are helping. This is trivial anyways why did I even type this message and hit post lol.

Offline NonCompliance

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 06:55:13 pm »
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/162401/criss_angel_spoiler

Spawn of Satan, my ass. No doubt he is into some occult/mysticism bulls@!t, but he's not channeling some demon power.
“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?”           -Chuck Palahniuk

Offline trixi1

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 06:59:14 pm »
You'll find that he has a few of his so-called spoilers on the net, but look at his background, it's not simple little tricks like this, it's completely clear if you want to look.

Your choice.

Offline NonCompliance

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 07:03:13 pm »
Are you talking about the mentalism aspect of his performance?

Offline LIbertAS

• System Failure
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 07:06:32 pm »
It can only be clear if I was myself a Christian and thought that criss angel or david blaine had a following of people in a religious or as you put it an occult setting. They are obsolete as most entertainers are, just part of the grand illusion that is television. This is meant to condition people, whether people who love it and mimic it or people who reject it as satanism. Argue argue argue send them to hell, it will not matter at least to me because they are no one.

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 07:19:34 pm »
keep in mind that the word "occult" simply means hidden. it has nothing to do with satanism.

Offline LIbertAS

• System Failure
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 07:28:47 pm »
Exactly ^^

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 07:30:06 pm »
occult=wicca=bush
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

JayDyer

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 08:22:31 pm »
My article was based on the clues and statements of Blaine's autobiography.   I certainly come to the table with Christian presuppositions, but I believe they can be defended.  Our website deals with all of that.  I stated that Blaine says the goatee was intended to be symbolic, which is exactly what Anton LaVey stated.  No doubt much of Blaine and Angel's performances are illusions, but I argue there is more going on. 

Jay

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2008, 08:33:59 pm »
I can't explain away most of Criss Angels tricks. I must say they are impressive, but walking down walls or making lightbulbs fly will not save their backsides during armageddon.
One mind at a time...

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 11:30:54 pm »

Offline creat3d

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2008, 11:39:28 pm »
How about Gary Kurtz (sp?) ? The guy can read your mind, tell you things that happened to you in the past and he's apparently genuine... a skill he supposedly developed after a childhood accident. That sounds pretty freaking metaphysic to me, and he's not associated with any "devil worshipper" theories (that I know of). Yet these *entertainers* (Blaine, Angel, Copperfield, whatever) are helped by Satan to do yes, card and "whoa look that empty can is now full again" kind of tricks?

Edit: Looks like Gary Kurtz isn't quite well-knowned outside of Quebec... look him up... I know a few people that have seen his live show including my girlfriend who saw him a while back, and he's pretty impressive. I know it's easy to plant "surprised" people in a crowd and fake it, but I prefer him to the digital trickery* of those other 2 guys...

*: Check out this video on how Criss Angel faked his "levitation":
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=baHxmkiuptg

snowykittenz

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 05:22:35 am »
divide and conquer

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 10:24:57 am »
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/162401/criss_angel_spoiler

Spawn of Satan, my ass. No doubt he is into some occult/mysticism bulls@!t, but he's not channeling some demon power.

Yeah but he does it barefoot just for point of reference.
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline PudgeDiesel

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 01:47:55 pm »
Just more religios dribble giving christians a bad name! (not even christian BTW)
MSM, "furtilizer" for a Nation of mushrooms!

Offline whitelocust

• Hile, Gunslingers!
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 01:54:25 pm »
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CATHOLICS!
The world has moved on.