Bin Laden is “Alive and well in the Bahamas”, says Edward Snowden

Author Topic: Bin Laden is “Alive and well in the Bahamas”, says Edward Snowden  (Read 7285 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
*I am not sure if this is one of those fake news sites.  I tried to cross reference but I am just coming up with mirrored articles.

Bin Laden is “Alive and well in the Bahamas”, says Edward Snowden

August 25th, 2015 | by Barbara Johnson

Moscow| National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden, has made a new controversial claim yesterday, saying that he possessed some classified information proving that Osama Bin Laden is still alive.

Snowden, who lives as a fugitive in Russia after leaking documents about the NSA’s surveillance programs has made some previously unreported allegations about the famous terrorist, Osama Bin Laden, during an interview with the Moscow Tribune.

According to him, not only is Bin Laden still alive, but he is living a lavish lifestyle in the Bahamas, thanks to regular payments from the CIA.

“I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll,” claims Edward Snowden. “He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which are being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”

Continued...
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

EvadingGrid

Re: Bin Laden is “Alive and well in the Bahamas”, says Edward Snowden
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 12:46:48 PM »
WOW

EvadingGrid

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 12:48:31 PM »
OMG

Mr. Snowden says the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al Qaeda, while he was actually transported with his family in an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.

“Osama Bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time,” claims the famous whistleblower. “What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organized his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret services, and he simply abandoned his cover. Since everyone believes he is dead, nobody’s looking for him, so it was pretty easy to disappear. Without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him.”

Mr. Snowden says that the documents proving that Bin Laden is still alive will be integrally reproduced in his new book, expected to be released in September.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 12:56:36 PM »
Any confirmation or verification of this story ?

Offline donnay

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 01:03:48 PM »
Laden still alive claims Snowden

September 01,2015

Says Osama is under CIA protection

Moscow: Is the dreaded terrorist Osama bin Laden still alive even though the US claims to have killed him in 2011? Moreover, is Osama being protected and pampered by American external spy agency, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)?

These questions arose when Edward Joseph Snowden, a whistleblower who leaked classified information from the US National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013, was quoted by a website as saying that Osama was hiding in the Bahamas under CIA's protection.

WorldNewDailyReport.com said that during an interview which he gave recently to Moscow Tribune, Snowden said that Osama was living in Bahamas and was still on the payroll of CIA.

The report quotes him as saying - “I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll. He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which is being transferred through some front businesses and organisations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013; he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.

Snowden is at present a fugitive. He fled the US after leaking documents about the NSA’s surveillance programmes. The US government has filed espionage charges against Snowden for revealing classified NSA documents to journalists.The report also said that Snowden previously too made some unreported allegations about Osama Bin Laden.

He went on to say that CIA had orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of al Qaeda. He claims that Osama was transported with his family in an unrevealed location in the Bahamas. The report further quotes him as follows: “Osama bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time.

What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organised his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret Services, and he simply abandoned his cover. Since everyone believes he is dead, nobody’s looking for him, so it was pretty easy to disappear. Without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him.”

Not only this, Snowden categorically states that he will talk about the documents which prove Laden is alive in his book which is likely to be released in September. However, Snowden's claims have not been substantiated or confirmed by any other source.

http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/2015-09-01/Laden-still-alive-claims-Snowden-173759
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 01:44:44 PM »
It's obvious to me that Snowden is not what he claims.  Sure, information is released...  Now this distraction to Bin Laden again.  Give me a break.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 01:48:34 PM »
Why doesn't Snowden come up with some real breaking info instead of this bullshit. This is only a distraction, nothing more.

Because dead or alive Osama Bin Laden doesn't matter any more, it doesn't proof anything more than we already know.

Osama Bin Laden doesn't need any payroll from the CIA because he comes from a very rich building family who are befriended with the Bushes btw.

Complete 911 Timeline

When in the past they said Osama Bin Laden/Tim Osman was on the CIA payroll they meant he was working for the CIA not that he actually got payed by them because he simply doesn't need their money.

Because he was the one who was getting the money to Al Qaeda, a computer list containing bunch of roque Arab fighters who where fighting the Russians, remember.

We got the intel that in fact Osama Bin Laden died of kidney failure and that his body was frozen in to bring him out already under Bush as the freshly killed man.

For some reason that didn't happen under Bush but much later under Obama, as we all know but by that time they already buried him.

This story only puts the suspicion on Snowden that he's cointelpro agent. Never did he reveal anything damaging for Israel, an other suspicious point.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

worcesteradam

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 01:55:35 PM »
Guys.  ::)

Offline donnay

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 02:39:09 PM »
*Shrugs* 

You know we are living in such a time that there is so much disinformation to sift through.  I saw this and thought that this forum was the best place to post this and decipher it.  There are satire sites set up like news sites, so again it is hard to know what is truth and what is not.

Sorry guys...I am still trying to cross reference this, nevertheless.  :-[

EvadingGrid

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 02:44:24 PM »
*Shrugs* 

You know we are living in such a time that there is so much disinformation to sift through.  I saw this and thought that this forum was the best place to post this and decipher it.  There are satire sites set up like news sites, so again it is hard to know what is truth and what is not.

Sorry guys...I am still trying to cross reference this, nevertheless.  :-[

I would not worry about it, there is a lot of hostility against Snowdon.
The NSA worked overtime to seed the right talking points within the truth movement.

This hostility can be traced back to the beginning and the complaint "Snowdon is not exposing 911"
Well now he has.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »
Snowden has such super-duper secret access that he couldn't even leak classified documented proof of the CIA's drug operations in Afghanistan or anywhere else for that matter.

Offline donnay

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 06:03:39 PM »
Snowden has such super-duper secret access that he couldn't even leak classified documented proof of the CIA's drug operations in Afghanistan or anywhere else for that matter.

I think these fake news stories are done deliberately to spread disinformation and continue to try to discredit Snowden.  CIA Operation Mockingbird.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 07:37:14 PM »
I think these fake news stories are done deliberately to spread disinformation and continue to try to discredit Snowden.  CIA Operation Mockingbird.
It's clear to me now what they did here after reading more of the article--some clever psyops going on here.

What they're trying to do is lump in an actual fact that the Bin Laden raid was fake, with a complete lie that he is still alive, not to mention that as if that even would mean anything because he had nothing to do with the false flag anyways (only to take the blame for the false flag).  So what they're doing here is trying to make people sound completely insane who said the bin laden raid was fake, by having the words come out of the mouth of the discredited Snowden (Pentagon asset) and insinuating that if you believe the raid was fake, THEN THAT ALSO MEANS you believe this new story coming out of the mouth of the same person that now says he's alive.

This forum exposed the fake bin laden raid the same day it happened, because of evidence he died 10 years before they claimed.  Notice that Snowden never said the raid was fake until just now, when he had no excuse not to know years ago when random people sitting behind keyboards could figure it out.

If Snowden were legit, what he would have said was, that yeah the raid was fake, AND that it was a huge distraction because he had nothing to do with 9/11, the MIC, bankers/architects of Agenda 21 did.  In simplistic terms, 9/11 was really about rapidly accelerating Agenda 21.  Snowden has NEVER cited the true reasons behind "terror" and to the best of my knowledge hasn't even publicly used the words "false flag" to accurately describe what corporations like his engage in or in reference to 911.  He is a total decoy that probably goes to cocktail parties with the very people that allegedly "hate his guts" that we've seen spout their bullshit on the news like traitor and war criminal Gen Michael Hayden.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 07:55:00 PM »

… maybe OBL will fly up to NYC in a couple days
and take part in the 911 celebrration!

Now THAT would be NEWSWORTHY!

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 08:11:27 PM »

I agree, they have discredited Chelsea  Bradley Manning's sanity, they converted Assange's allegedly having 'sex without a rubber' into a full blown rapist . . . Its what they do, and they got half the truth movement fighting with the other half of the truth movement as to is Snowdon legit !!!

Well, its what they do . . . they put the focus on the messenger to avoid anyone hearing the message.

What I still do not know is if Snowdon actually really said this stuff about CIA asset Bin Laden

Is this story a fabrication, or did Snowdon really say this ?

Offline donnay

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 08:26:29 PM »
I agree, they have discredited Chelsea  Bradley Manning's sanity, they converted Assange's allegedly having 'sex without a rubber' into a full blown rapist . . . Its what they do, and they got half the truth movement fighting with the other half of the truth movement as to is Snowdon legit !!!

Well, its what they do . . . they put the focus on the messenger to avoid anyone hearing the message.

What I still do not know is if Snowdon actually really said this stuff about CIA asset Bin Laden

Is this story a fabrication, or did Snowdon really say this ?

I was told it is satire--it's fake news.  I found bunches of articles mirroring what World News Daily wrote but nothing like a real interview/transcript with Snowden saying anything that was printed.  Therefore the only conclusion I can come to is it is a complete fabrication.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 08:33:41 PM »
Did Snowden claim Bin Laden is alive, living in the Bahamas?
28 August 2015
, (Thats Fake)
http://www.thatsfake.com/did-snowden-claim-bin-laden-is-alive-living-in-the-bahamas/

Originated from: WorldNewsDailyReport.com
Date(s) active: Aug 2015

Despite many conspiracy theories regarding Osama Bin Laden and various claims that he is still alive and well, it is worth noting that WorldNewsDailyReport.com is a fake news website that does not publish genuine news.

Offline donnay

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
Did Snowden claim Bin Laden is alive, living in the Bahamas?
28 August 2015
, (Thats Fake)
http://www.thatsfake.com/did-snowden-claim-bin-laden-is-alive-living-in-the-bahamas/

Originated from: WorldNewsDailyReport.com
Date(s) active: Aug 2015

Despite many conspiracy theories regarding Osama Bin Laden and various claims that he is still alive and well, it is worth noting that WorldNewsDailyReport.com is a fake news website that does not publish genuine news.

Sorry guys.  Thanks Letsbereal for providing the info.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2015, 09:56:37 PM »
It's clear to me now what they did here after reading more of the article--some clever psyops going on here.

What they're trying to do is lump in an actual fact that the Bin Laden raid was fake, with a complete lie that he is still alive, not to mention that as if that even would mean anything because he had nothing to do with the false flag anyways (only to take the blame for the false flag).  So what they're doing here is trying to make people sound completely insane who said the bin laden raid was fake, by having the words come out of the mouth of the discredited Snowden (Pentagon asset) and insinuating that if you believe the raid was fake, THEN THAT ALSO MEANS you believe this new story coming out of the mouth of the same person that now says he's alive.

This forum exposed the fake bin laden raid the same day it happened, because of evidence he died 10 years before they claimed.  Notice that Snowden never said the raid was fake until just now, when he had no excuse not to know years ago when random people sitting behind keyboards could figure it out.

If Snowden were legit, what he would have said was, that yeah the raid was fake, AND that it was a huge distraction because he had nothing to do with 9/11, the MIC, bankers/architects of Agenda 21 did.  In simplistic terms, 9/11 was really about rapidly accelerating Agenda 21.  Snowden has NEVER cited the true reasons behind "terror" and to the best of my knowledge hasn't even publicly used the words "false flag" to accurately describe what corporations like his engage in or in reference to 911.  He is a total decoy that probably goes to cocktail parties with the very people that allegedly "hate his guts" that we've seen spout their bullshit on the news like traitor and war criminal Gen Michael Hayden.

This is a very good point because Snowden was in fact helping to make the fake Osama Bin Laden raid story real thinking that everybody would buy that story.

That's when I thought that Snowden must be part of a cointelpro op, willingly or unwillingly by being fed fake info.

I also must stress that people can use there own little grey cells in determining if a story is for real or not.

You not always can, if there's not enough info or context available but in a lot of cases you can by simply going trough the story and asking yourself, really?

Like in this case for example:

"Osama bin Laden living a lavish lifestyle in the Bahamas, thanks to regular payments from the CIA, "He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month". Really? 

Osama bin Laden comes from one of the richest families around? Like said, he doesn't need any stinking CIA money to get around.

And why didn't he choose Acapulco? So that in itself already sounds ridiculous you see. It's all a bit over the top:

"he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children."

Just short of 'He was drinking pina colada's and having sex all day with his five very sexy wives' while we still are suffering from 911.

See what a selfish bastard it is and not even a real Muslim, the Bahamas, of all places and so on and so forth ... you get my drift.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 10:55:01 PM »
Snowden hasn't said squat.

Disclaimer

The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, unauthorized access, interception and delays. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.

WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

Trademark and Copyright
Copyright 2015 © New World Order Media. All rights reserved.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

Nice touch with the “NWO media”. It's a bogus site to throw off the search engines.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2015, 12:11:14 AM »
Did anyone actually look at World News Daily? Its the not very good Onion.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.