Fox Helping To Smear Jesse Ventura Some More

Author Topic: Fox Helping To Smear Jesse Ventura Some More  (Read 2478 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Fox Helping To Smear Jesse Ventura Some More
« on: September 02, 2015, 11:50:24 AM »
Jesse Ventura: 'Chris Kyle Is Not a Hero, You Cannot Lie & Have Honor'

Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura said in a recent interview with “High Times” that “American Sniper” Chris Kyle is “not a hero.”

“Tell me we haven’t lost our moral compass when liars like Chris Kyle are turned into heroes,” he said. “He’s not a hero. You cannot lie and have honor.”

Ventura also claimed that Kyle’s widow didn’t have to pay a nickel when Ventura won $1.8 million in a defamation suit against the fallen Navy SEAL. According to Ventura, insurance paid for everything.

Retired Marine Cpl. Jacob Schick, a friend of the Kyle family, sounded off on Ventura’s interview this morning on “Fox and Friends.”

“It’s hard for me to understand that because how is someone who was awarded two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars not considered a hero? That’s beyond me,” he said.

Schick added that the Kyle family is still mourning, yet Ventura can’t get past his own ego and ignorance.

He also had a message for Ventura.

“Quit being a clown, and go crawl back under the rock you came from,” Schick said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/01/jesse-ventura-chris-kyle-not-hero-you-cannot-lie-have-honor
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

EvadingGrid

Re: Fox Helping To Smear Jesse Venture Some More
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 01:55:07 PM »
Disgusting . . .

So far as I'm concerned Chris Kyle was a right wanker.

Offline donnay

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 02:26:56 PM »
Yes they gloss over the fact that Chris Kyle went around the talk show circuit and maligned Jesse Ventura's good name and he is just supposed to sit back and not want to clear his name.

And to be fair they should allow Jesse Ventura on too.  But, of course, they aren't really "Fair and Balanced."
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline lee51

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 07:03:49 PM »
This is terrible...Faux has never been "fair and balanced"...

I put them alongside CNN...never listen to their news.

Offline donnay

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 08:01:53 PM »
This is terrible...Faux has never been "fair and balanced"...

I put them alongside CNN...never listen to their news.

Exactly.  MSM is controlled by the PTB.  They put out more propaganda then Pravda did.   >:(

Online chris jones

Re: Fox Helping To Smear Jesse Ventura Some More
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 09:12:53 PM »
 I don't know Kyle, I have only read his record.
  I don't enjoy speaking about the dead, nor vets. I will say I knew snipers, those that I knew were way beyond my personell  ehtical boundry. We need snipers every armed forces does. I'm sure a great majority are serious and dedicated troopers. Of course.
 That aside, the guys I knew were,, off their nut, kill crazy.  When a body count (kills) are a badge of honor in the numbers Kyle took down, I regress.
  Please tell me Im' wrong on this, Kyle was sationed at a watering hole, the only one in the area, that tells me humans need water to survive and risked approach to survival. The information I remember this was a free fire zone.  Easy money for a sniper. Im' not degrading his MOS, I am however well aware of a zero restriction in a free fire zone.
 A friend of mine was a sniper,with a high kill rate, after his return he ignited himself and his home burnt the ground.  Ther are lines..I don't know the entire stroy...Only my experiences.