Do You Know What 'The Wall' Is?

Author Topic: Do You Know What 'The Wall' Is?  (Read 19740 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: Do You Know What 'The Wall' Is?
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2015, 01:39:31 PM »
no.  i'm not here to enlighten you.

i asked a question and i'm awaiting responses.

I agree with EG on the allegory of the cave. 

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2015, 04:16:28 PM »

.. we had a small snake in our yard for a few days … an enclosed yard
with a fountain … there is no sun there until after noon, so I decided he
was probably just coming in for a drink. He was pretty, gold and
creamy colored, about 3/half ft, with a repeating, almost diamond
pattern, but he wasn't a poisonous rattler, just a puppy-dog-like
gopher snake, enjoying our company and our little oasis, and we
enjoying him.

A few days later, just about a block away on the street, just where the
irrigation ditch from the Rio Grande crosses under, I saw him dying …
still writhing from being run over … I did confirm that he at least was
the same or a brother. You, know that made me very sad …

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2015, 08:30:53 AM »

.. we had a small snake in our yard for a few days … an enclosed yard
with a fountain … there is no sun there until after noon, so I decided he
was probably just coming in for a drink. He was pretty, gold and
creamy colored, about 3/half ft, with a repeating, almost diamond
pattern, but he wasn't a poisonous rattler, just a puppy-dog-like
gopher snake, enjoying our company and our little oasis, and we
enjoying him.

A few days later, just about a block away on the street, just where the
irrigation ditch from the Rio Grande crosses under, I saw him dying …
still writhing from being run over … I did confirm that he at least was
the same or a brother. You, know that made me very sad …
We are on the same page of life my brother!

Early this spring I found a baby Robin had fallen from its nest: so I kept the bird alive until it could fly away---and on that day the Mrs. and I were sad to see our little friend go! But we were happy the bird lived!

Jesus gives Life and Satan brings Death----This is The Wall---and those that KILL Innocent creatures of GOD, are on Satan's side of The Wall. 

There is my answer to The Wall question!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2015, 10:02:45 AM »
… in other threads I have posted bits of my "creative" writing before …
I hope it isn't presumptuous or 'off-putting' to do so. The following
is, of course, taken out of context, so may not make much sense …
anyway, the character is alone at home, mid-summer evening in late
August in the Tucson desert … he has been listening to and playing
along with bluegrass on the stereo, and steps out to his backyard pool
for a refreshing dip ...

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed out to the patio, took a few slugs, then slipped out of my clothes and into the pool. August 22nd ... hmm. Is it just me, or is that a faint hint of Autumn in the air? The cicadas don’t seem hardly as robust tonight. The incandescent yellow patio luster joined with moonlight and danced on the water around me. I was far enough off the busy streets that the traffic noise was only a white hum ... I thought for a second that I heard a Mariachi tune drifting on the desert air.
    The half Moon was a lovely princess, her face bright white and luminous, hiding herself seductively behind the sensuous, wispy, blood-red cirrus clouds, lit by the Sun, already halfway to China. She was barefoot and bare-breasted, slightly intoxicated, beaming longingly through the red veil at her departing lover.

A scent, pungent and sweet like decaying roses, hovered ... or was that Mescalito lighting his pipe? A breeze picked up and swirled a cloud of cottonwood down, as off to the Southwest a flair of dry lightning displayed the conspicuous jaggedness of the Tucson Mountains.

On the wings of a snow white dove,
He sends His pure sweet love, a sign from above,
On the wings of a dove.

A perfect stillness broke the spell. I climbed out of the pool and toweled off. The beer was warm now. Then the breeze rang some chimes over the ridge at my neighbor’s place. I waited with a sense of expectancy for ... something unknown.
    The princess, clothed now in a gown of stars, had turned her attention to her children. I heard her heavenly lullaby, her whispered consolations and I felt her breath on my cheek. I moved off the patio into the yard, out of the circle of electric light and into her smiling, reflected rays. I felt her take my hand and lift me up.
    I found myself at the end of the garden walk ... the harsh feel of creosote bush against my nakedness startled me a bit ... and my feet were pained a little from the hardened earth and sharp pebbles. I stood motionless for some time, eyes closed, taking it all in.
    What’s that? A rhythmic, loping sound off to my right ... a steady gait, unhurried, a counterpoint to the light rustle of the dry desert. Something was running toward me, from the edge of the property line a hundred yards away.
   I was upwind ... did it know I was there? It was following the ancient animal path that cut through the property. I stood still in the small clearing at the end of the footpath. Curiously, I was not at all afraid. I turned toward the direction of the sound as two coyotes, panting from the exertion, stepped into the clearing. They, too, were unafraid.
    One, a magnificent male, was a ruddy color. His mate was albino, white as snow with red eyes glinting in the moonlight. Side by side, both sat back on their haunches, eyeing me in a not unfriendly, slightly quizzical manner ... perhaps they had never seen a naked human before.
    The male rose and began walking to his right in a small circle around me, not threatening in any way, just checking me out. The female sat, watching, her ears alert, listening. The male completed his circuit and returned to his spot. I moved to a large rock on the perimeter and sat down, facing them.
    We had a nice conversation with eye and body language, about the ancient track that we were on, about the female’s pregnancy, about the barn owl in the mesquite tree in my yard and about the cooling shower coming tomorrow morning. We communed as equals ... not master/slave, not lord/servant ... we were enjoying our genuine canine/human brotherhood and the solemnity of the evening.
    A swift cloud moved over the Moon, the owl hooted eerily, a luna moth fluttered past, both coyotes looked to the sky, to the cloud outlined by warm moonglow. As the princess was reemerging the coyotes began their song, with a few short yaps, in unison ... and then, as best described by Zane Grey:

"The quiet split to the cry of a coyote. It rose strange, wild, mournful ... not the howl of a prowling upland beast baying the campfire or barking at a lonely prospector, but the wail of a wolf, full voiced, crying out the meaning of the desert and the night. Hunger throbbed in it ... hunger for a mate, for offspring, for life."

And I joined in, as best I could, on my knees, head thrown back, singing back-up just like I always do with my Ralph Stanley records.

Copyright Jackson Holly 2015

Offline 111

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2015, 12:15:04 PM »
honestly, this is my thread and i don't give a rats ass about your feeble attempts at 'creative writing' or your snake love....so move that somewhere else because it's stupid and isn't even creative at all.

so....let's get back to bible thumping for a minute...because it's relevant to the question.

Genesis 3:1-6
THE FALL
1Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

4“You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Isaiah 34:4
All the stars in the sky will be dissolved and the heavens rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

Mark 11:12-25
12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it.

15 On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’

18 The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

19 When evening came, Jesus and his disciples[c] went out of the city.

20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. 21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”

Revelation 6:12-14
12I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.…

from the 'net
The [masonic] Apron is not a modern invention, in fact it is the most ancient of all garments. In the 3rd Chapter of Genesis these words are written: "and the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

who builds walls?  masons.

this forum is called 'prison planet'.  what are prisons made out of?  walls.

so now my questions are....

WHY are you in prison? do you know?  who runs the prison?  how does the prison work? what's outside the prison?  how do you get out of the prison?  why did Jesus say it was to be a house of prayer?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2015, 12:31:17 PM »
honestly, this is my thread and i don't give a rats ass about your feeble attempts at 'creative writing' or your snake love....so move that somewhere else.

Play nice with the other members please.

Offline 111

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2015, 12:34:59 PM »
tell him to get his crap out of my thread and make his own thread - if he can.

or ban me and i'll leave.

thanks.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2015, 12:51:04 PM »

thanks.

… well excuse me, your lordship … I thought
my post was relevant to this GENERAL discussion.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2015, 12:54:16 PM »

thanks.

How about you get to the point !

Are you about to reveal that the wall is built by Freemasons ?
Why keep us guessing ?

Offline 111

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2015, 01:45:22 PM »
i'm not going to reveal anything to you.  i made this thread for some that aren't posting here.

i've never heard any of you or aj talk about how to get out.

keep prattling on about the prison planet with your forum here.  aj probably makes a lot of cash doing that.  i hope you enjoy what you've built....

i'm out of here.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2015, 02:01:58 PM »
i'm not going to reveal anything to you.  i made this thread for some that aren't posting here.

keep prattling on about the prison planet with your forum here.  aj probably makes a lot of cash doing that.  i hope you enjoy what you've built....

i'm out of here.

So to cut a long story short, its not the Jews, its not the Jesuits, its not the Queen, and I've stolen your punch line that it is the Freemasons - so your having a little tantrum.

Offline 111

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2015, 02:36:08 PM »
you haven't stolen anything from me.

what's mine is mine.

you'll all be dead soon.

enjoy.

now i really am out of here.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2015, 04:04:15 PM »

… he's gonna grind us all up
like a bunch of trespassing turtles.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2015, 04:56:35 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PErUiAyVoGc

A 1983 hit by John Mellencamp.....

8)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »

what's mine is mine.

you'll all be dead soon.

enjoy.

Ya need a lot of HELP---so; I tell ya to play The Beatles tune---HELP!

1]You are self centered; boring; and uninformed...and uninformative!!!

2] Same as above!

3] Ya love to play games at The Wall--ya already went over The Wall to the side of Death---and, you, Killing and teaching your children to Kill for no reason: means you are a Sadist!

4] I pray you are out of here: but I doubt it.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2015, 07:46:08 PM »

i'm out of here.

It's only a prison planet if we allow it.  Besides the NWO will be dealt a deadly blow.

what's mine is mine.

you'll all be dead soon.

enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2015, 04:20:49 PM »

… he's gonna grind us all up
like a bunch of trespassing turtles.

A friend of mine has a turtle and tortoise rescue.  She didn't set out
to have one, but saw the need in it when people mistreated their
turtles.  (water turtles, land turtles and tortoises) .  As word spread
about her people have come from as far away as five hours one way
to drop off their turtles.   She nurses them back to health, gives them
the proper diets and spectrum of light they need and most have
shell rot or are starving to death.

Every year the surviving turtles and tortoises lay eggs, she incubates
them and then when they're big enough and healthy she re-homes them
for a tiny fee so she can continue buying supplies, expensive light bulbs
and medicine.   Here's 2 photos of her turtle babies at just over one month old.

Water Turtles -

Box Turtles -

Box Turtles -

Link to the water turtle photo -

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21526/21526402609e5bceaa98bc8dee43d7eba1de6dc5.jpg

Link to box turtle photo -

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21526/21526400414987b425e8b5565d7116e80aa3a077.jpg

Be Prepared

Offline iamc2

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2015, 07:39:30 PM »
I am glad the infection of "111" may have been Eradicated! BUT! ya never know---do ya?

..OH! and this Nazi plant never rattled me... ;)..and 'The Wall' is only in their own illusion... ???

...the Nazi Infection was a plant and may this Weed be gone...

ps. the funny part of this equation is: this moron paid $60.00 to Ban itself?  ::)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2015, 09:00:15 PM »
Discussion about the Masonic brick wall with accompanying media symbolism is here:

The Masons brick wall
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread403664/pg1
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2015, 10:42:22 PM »
Discussion about the Masonic brick wall with accompanying media symbolism is here:

The Masons brick wall
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread403664/pg1
This 'Mason Brick Wall' is NOT what 111 is speaking too: and the link is useless!

...look: 111 is a Plant from the Root of deception...Let us not indulged this deluded idiot!

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2015, 11:18:36 PM »
This 'Mason Brick Wall' is NOT what 111 is speaking too: and the link is useless!

...look: 111 is a Plant from the Root of deception...Let us not indulged this deluded idiot!

Just guessing where he was coming from based on his anti-masonic posts.

Lots of mysticism and word-play within the Masonic arena.

It's how they think.

Don't know if anybody posted the Lindsay Williams info yet. But there's a whole bunch of that sort of thing going on this month. It reveals intent.

Here it is if you haven't seen it:

2015 has been declared The International Year of Light by CERN. Lucifer is The Light Bearer, The Morning Star. CERN is the KEY…

1. Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky stated that the messiah (anti-Christ?) will be returning at the end of the sabbatical year which is the 29th day of Elul, which falls on Saturday September 12th.

2. Madonna Concert, Washington DC-Verizon Center (Opening Theme: Desecration of the Bride & Arrival of Fallen Angels) September 12th.

3. This is a Shemitah year, the final date of this 7 year cycle ends around September 13th.

4. Rosh Hashanah, Feast of Trumpets, Jewish New Year. The anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, sounding the shofar. September 13th (eve)-15th.

5. The 5776 Anno Lucis, “The Year of Lucifer” Begins September 14th.

6. UN resolution for Palestine to become a state: September 15th.

7. Jade Helm 15 which began on July 15th, publicly ends on September 15th.

8. Madonna Concert, New York-Madison Square Garden (Opening Theme: Desecration of the Bride & Arrival of Fallen Angels) September 16th-17th.

9. International Day of Peace (Peace & Safety?)

Note: The Day of Atonement begins just hours after the International Day of Peace is completed (Sudden Destruction?). September 21st.

10. Year of Jubilee (70th) Begins September 23rd.

11. Mecca pilgrimage (Hajj), Day of Arafat: Representing Standing of the Day of Resurrection, Waiting for judgement and the Gates of Heaven to Open. September 22nd – 23rd.

12. Eid ul Adha (Feast of Sacrifice): Muslim Time of Sacrifice is September 23rd – 26th. Note: In 2016 the Muslim Feast of Sacrifice (the eve) falls on September 11th.

13. June 7, 1967 falls in the Hebrew year 5727, adding forty-nine prophetic years to this date we arrive in the Hebrew year 5776, which is 2015 on the Gregorian calendar. If one counts exactly forty-nine (360 day) prophetic years (17,640 days) from the June 7, 1967 date of Jerusalem’s recapture, we arrive at September 23, 2015—The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur).

Note: The Day of Atonement is on the 266th day of 2015. 266 days is the earliest a woman’s pregnancy is considered full term.

Note: The Pope was elected on March 14, 2014-It is exactly 923 (9/23) days from this date to September 23, 2015.

14. The Mayan Cycle was 5126 years. From September 11, 2001 to September 23, 2015, there are 5126 days.

15. International Celebrate Bisexuality Day (Bi Visibility Day) September 23rd.

16. CERN (Switzerland) firing at full power, crossing over, opening portals September 23rd-24th.

17. Madonna Concert, Philadelphia (Opening Theme: Desecration of the Bride & Arrival of Fallen Angels) September 24th.

18. The Pope will be addressing U.S. Congress on September 24th (the first time in world history).

19. French Prime Minister/John Kerry: End of 500 day climate chaos that was declared on May 13, 2014 – to end on September 25th.

20. The Pope will address the U.N. General Assembly of world leaders – Sustainable Development (This is the announcement of unifying the world’s laws, the environment, religions and distribution of wealth – The New World Order). He will also be issuing an ENCYCLICAL – on September 25th.

21. The Pope will be holding Mass at Madison Square Garden in New York City at 6pm on September 25th.

22. TomorrowWorld/TomorrowLand: Celebrating False Love & Light, Keys, Anti-Christ, Opening Gates & Portals. Atlanta Georgia September 25th-27th. Note: Location: 33° 33′ 2″ N, 84° 45′ 38″ W.

23. The Pope will be visiting The Church of Philadelphia (This church visit has significance) on September 26th.

24. Feast of Tabernacles, The holiday of Sukkot, Feast of the Nations, The Season of Joy: September 27th (eve)-October 5th.

25. The 4th Blood Moon falls on September 28th.

26. Beginning, first bookend, for the collapse of the U.S. Dollar September 2015.

27. Chinese President Xi Jinping to visit the U.S. In September (Date not disclosed yet)

To Note: The Parable of the Fig Tree. The average generation lasts 67 years, and some people have linked the budding of the fig tree to the birth of the Nation of Israel in 1948. If you add 1948 and 67 you arrive at the year 2015.

To Note: The Mahdi. Muslim clerics are predicting the return of their Mahdi September 2015. The Muslims have a prophecy of old, written by the Islamic prophet Ali Bin Iben Abi Talib, which states that just before the coming of the Mahdi, a tall black man will rise up to take command of the West and he will command the most powerful army on earth.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2015, 02:01:09 AM »

It was a woman, 111 was a chick, you can't fool us other women.
They eventually slip up trying to sound like a man on the internet.
With toxic people like some trolls are and we all experienced on this
thread is why I have contingency plans in place with my Preps to
combat psychos like her (111) in the meat world if things go sideways...
Be Prepared

Offline iamc2

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2015, 05:03:12 AM »

Lots of mysticism and word-play within the Masonic arena.

It's how they think.

Don't know if anybody posted the Lindsay Williams info yet. But there's a whole bunch of that sort of thing going on this month. It reveals intent.

Here it is if you haven't seen it:
Thanks for the info. mate: and I did miss your point at first: but Now I've got it  8)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2015, 05:05:31 AM »
It was a woman, 111 was a chick, you can't fool us other women.
They eventually slip up trying to sound like a man on the internet.
With toxic people like some trolls are and we all experienced on this
thread is why I have contingency plans in place with my Preps to
combat psychos like her (111) in the meat world if things go sideways...
WOW! thanks mum for the insight: I never thought about the Troll, being a woman: but Now I see what you have pointed out--Thank you my sister  8)

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2017, 08:32:23 PM »
I skimmed this, and im trying to figure out why it was even pinned in the first place.

it starts off with an ominous question, to an annoyed response, to an argument, to quoting scripture, to turtles and then poetry, to someone some how understanding what the point of it all was about, which i really don't want to know.

it is some what entertaining though.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2017, 11:15:09 PM »
dragonmonkey, trolls will be trolls and this thread was a good example.
What's interesting being a numbers person (me) is the views on this
thread have more then doubled since it got pinned.   The troll woman
wanted to fight with men and she got outed for being a woman. 
Be Prepared

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2017, 03:48:20 AM »
The worms needed something to eat.

Waiting to cut out the deadwood.
Waiting to clean up the city.
Waiting to follow the worms.
Waiting to put on a black shirt.
Waiting to weed out the weaklings.
Waiting to smash in their windows
And kick in their doors.
Waiting for the final solution
To strengthen the strain.
Waiting to follow the worms.

I told you all what The Wall is but you read right over my post. Sigh my wit falls short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2017, 09:51:36 AM »
I told you all what The Wall is but you read right over my post. Sigh my wit falls short.

instead of giving links to videos no one wants to watch, and patting yourself on the back for being the only one to understand your own wit, how about just saying, hey i have a theory about a wall, and it is x,y,and z.

what is so hard about that.

i could care less if you are woman, a man, or a one eyed transgender; just don't  pretend you are some master witty enigma  that is leaving a bread trail for others to pick up on and all of a sudden be astounded at your brilliance. I don't think the original poster is a troll by any means, maybe smitten with a giant piece of delusions of grandeur though. When I do spend time on this forum, its for actual comprehendible topics and conversations that are also rationale.  I don't mind threads about conspiracy theories, what i do mind is conspiracy theories that only have youtube and unverifiable sources as proof.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2017, 09:56:55 AM »
a lil P.S.;

i suspect the amount of views this thread has gotten, is only because of the drama in the actual conversations and not in regards to anything that the original poster was trying to convey ;  and i wanted to add that when people come into a forum to discuss anything and start quoting scripture and try to some how suggest that is proof as to why a conspiracy is real or why the one eyed flying purple monster is scooping up babies for George Bush to eat and for the nazis on their secret moon base to do more tests on, is beyond aggravating and i would gladly sign any petition to outlaw those kinds of people from having access to internet chat rooms and internet forums. An have their drivers licenses revoked.

Offline pac522

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2017, 11:17:13 AM »
instead of giving links to videos no one wants to watch, and patting yourself on the back for being the only one to understand your own wit, how about just saying, hey i have a theory about a wall, and it is x,y,and z.

what is so hard about that.

i could care less if you are woman, a man, or a one eyed transgender; just don't  pretend you are some master witty enigma  that is leaving a bread trail for others to pick up on and all of a sudden be astounded at your brilliance. I don't think the original poster is a troll by any means, maybe smitten with a giant piece of delusions of grandeur though. When I do spend time on this forum, its for actual comprehendible topics and conversations that are also rationale.  I don't mind threads about conspiracy theories, what i do mind is conspiracy theories that only have youtube and unverifiable sources as proof.

Well Mr High and Mighty The Wall means different things to different People. The segue off the dead lizard was the wit. Obvious you're smart enough to be a smart ass but not smart enough to get the connect. Your problem, not mine. You want threads that you can read? Start some.

You see how that works? 2 ways.

As for the original poster what exactly is he asking? About Trumps wall? Fact check, theres a wall already at the border. Its a deterrent. It's not going to stop anything if you are determined enough, whether thats going or coming. When they figure out how to build a wall across the gulf of mexico I'll start to worry about them keeping us in.

And if we fix our "illegal" drug problem the border fixes itself.

Besides how long are we supposed to be on the hook until the OP makes their point?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2017, 01:46:04 PM »
* cat  giggles
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2017, 04:39:56 PM »
Well Mr High and Mighty The Wall means different things to different People. The segue off the dead lizard was the wit. Obvious you're smart enough to be a smart ass but not smart enough to get the connect. Your problem, not mine. You want threads that you can read? Start some.

You see how that works? 2 ways.

As for the original poster what exactly is he asking? About Trumps wall? Fact check, theres a wall already at the border. Its a deterrent. It's not going to stop anything if you are determined enough, whether thats going or coming. When they figure out how to build a wall across the gulf of mexico I'll start to worry about them keeping us in.

And if we fix our "illegal" drug problem the border fixes itself.

Besides how long are we supposed to be on the hook until the OP makes their point?

lmfao dude calm down,  i had no fkn clue wtf the poster or this thread was remotely about, i was guessing some where between the border wall or something to with free masons,  my point was how the hell does someone expect a message to get across when they are playing a stupid cloak and dagger post about it. So now if your average viewer comes across this thread and isn't a ivory graduate like your self and the original poster, and not a master sleuth like the both of you to want to sift through the all glorious clues that was left for people to try and piece together, guess what happens, they think, well this was a piss poor post that makes no damn sense at all, but to the crack pot who posted it and the others who actually spent the time to waste watching a youtube video that is supposed to be some kind of smoking gun as to what they are talking about.

so do i have a problem, nah, was i baffled over the stupidity of the entire thing and how it could have been simplified to a specific topic, yes.  I suppose the thread now is about the border wall. but how the hell would anyone know that by just passing by , oh that is right i forgot, we are supposed to be mind readers when it comes to vague postings that just sound like rambling.

You know who gives two flying shits about a border wall, Mexico, Donald Trump, and the Democrat party.  Let them fight over it. There is no enlightenment to be discussed about the topic it is just political pissing in the wind.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »
lmfao dude calm down,  i had no fkn clue wtf the poster or this thread was remotely about, i was guessing some where between the border wall or something to with free masons,  my point was how the hell does someone expect a message to get across when they are playing a stupid cloak and dagger post about it. So now if your average viewer comes across this thread and isn't a ivory graduate like your self and the original poster, and not a master sleuth like the both of you to want to sift through the all glorious clues that was left for people to try and piece together, guess what happens, they think, well this was a piss poor post that makes no damn sense at all, but to the crack pot who posted it and the others who actually spent the time to waste watching a youtube video that is supposed to be some kind of smoking gun as to what they are talking about.

so do i have a problem, nah, was i baffled over the stupidity of the entire thing and how it could have been simplified to a specific topic, yes.  I suppose the thread now is about the border wall. but how the hell would anyone know that by just passing by , oh that is right i forgot, we are supposed to be mind readers when it comes to vague postings that just sound like rambling.

You know who gives two flying shits about a border wall, Mexico, Donald Trump, and the Democrat party.  Let them fight over it. There is no enlightenment to be discussed about the topic it is just political pissing in the wind.
You are a Trouble Maker. PERIOD. Go Back To Face Book...that is where ya belong.

...as for THE WALL...it means a WALL!!!

...OH and PS---Stop your Filthy Mouth!

Offline -Q-

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2017, 05:34:35 PM »

Looks like a Trump rally..

Offline -Q-

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2017, 05:47:38 PM »
I don't know whether it's what the OP means or not, but this idea of the wall is really the prison we make for ourselves.

I have often observed that the so-called 'truth' movement, and its derivatives and predecessors/successors, is less of an organization of liberation and more one of managed incarceration.

My observation was one of becoming very well informed prisoners - knowing all sorts of things about what imprisons them but very little about what could set them free. Indeed, the more that is discovered about the imprisonment, the more entrenched is the idea, albeit unconscious, that there is no way to escape.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2017, 07:12:48 PM »
We are only to familiar with Plato's writings of Socrates regarding Plato's Cave.

Déjà vu  8)
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline -Q-

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »
Déjà vu  8)

haha, I guess that's what happens when you reply to yourself..

Offline pac522

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2017, 08:02:02 PM »

I am calm, this thread was an exercise in stupidity, welcome to the show.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2017, 01:07:21 AM »
You are a Trouble Maker. PERIOD. Go Back To Face Book...that is where ya belong.

...as for THE WALL...it means a WALL!!!

...OH and PS---Stop your Filthy Mouth!

I am indeed a trouble maker, when it comes to pointing out bs, and my mouth is fresh and minty thank you very much.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2017, 01:08:48 AM »
I am calm, this thread was an exercise in stupidity, welcome to the show.

your show , not mine, i was just flipping through the channels.