Do You Know What 'The Wall' Is?

Author Topic: Do You Know What 'The Wall' Is?  (Read 19782 times)

Offline 111

Do You Know What 'The Wall' Is?
« on: August 27, 2015, 03:07:50 PM »
And do you know what's on the 'other side'?

Offline 111

Re: Do You Know What 'The Wall' Is?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 03:14:49 PM »
And do you know what's on the 'other side'?

prison planet

imagine a cave where people have been imprisoned from childhood. These prisoners are chained so that their legs and necks are fixed, forcing them to gaze at the wall in front of them and not look around at the cave, each other, or themselves.  Behind the prisoners is a fire, and between the fire and the prisoners is a raised walkway with a low wall, behind which people walk carrying objects or puppets "of men and other living things".  The people walk behind the wall so their bodies do not cast shadows for the prisoners to see, but the objects they carry do ("just as puppet showmen have screens in front of them at which they work their puppets". The prisoners cannot see any of this behind them and are only able to see the shadows cast upon the cave wall in front of them. The sounds of the people talking echo off the shadowed wall, and the prisoners falsely believe these sounds come from the shadow

Offline 111

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 03:22:47 PM »
Do you want to know?

Do you care?

Offline Bernard

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 04:09:55 PM »
http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=767268

?

do you know who's taken over your media, politics, and financial systems?
do you care?

Offline 111

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 04:33:08 PM »
i asked my questions first.

but, i'll answer your question anyway......

no, i don't know them, nor do i really care about them or their media.

for that matter, i don't know anyone except my own two daughters.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 10:31:05 PM »
 DecadEsof illega, immigrAtion and the wall.
  Start there, that's the first step.
Get rid of every illegal  criminal , that in itself is a major task. It will take many moones to target crimanal elelment, jails would be a good beggining. re-entrys after deportion for felns, safe citys.
  People of all races who have entered  illegaly but have proven their stability and are law abiding; shown, loyalty to the states should be a priority for a peremanent status.
  No one is going to be kicking in doors and handcuffing them. ICE will no go that far unless gang bangers are in the picture, perpeyul crimals and multiple illegal crossing with shady pasts.
  Good in theroy, but a long process.
END: concentrte non entry speciifics, or illegals, WALL> Then calm down and get the gangs out.
  time wil go by, all kinds of backflack, but it can be done., Let ICE,DIA, FBI,, and all other other A-z's do their job on the ligit. Remember crime is not simply limited to illegals, how many shi**bags will take USA will modify profiles and take graft. These needs to be a organized op, any American Gog emplyee who grabs cash to fraudulent allow gang bangers in this nation should be consudered a felon & traitror.
  Our agency is knee deep, sure as were on site they have taken advantage of every opportunity to protect those loyal to the % of USA ciminal cabral..# CIA agent were busted with hundrd of pounds of cocoaine, whats that say.  Taking on the planners, momney laundderers,and agency will be a monumenal task, as will supercoprs who have used them finnancily. It is no the illegals alone that need to be targeted, they have buds in poer, they to need a kick in the backside.   

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 05:51:23 PM »
111, you could be on the other side of that wall,
walls are built and walls are also made to come down.
Demolish that wall.
Be Prepared

Offline 111

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 06:17:59 PM »
no offense there poster with the snake avatar....but, i didn't ask how to get to the other side of the wall or what walls are made for.

i only asked if anyone know's what it is and if anyone knows what's on the other side.

still, no real answer to my very simple question(s) though.  isn't that peculiar?

but your snake avatar reminded me of this news story from early this year:

Gadsden man charged over collision with police car, building
A truck collided with a building in downtown gadsden.  The collision breached the brick wall and exposed a maintenance room.

http://www.al.com/news/anniston-gadsden/index.ssf/2015/01/gadsden_man_charged_over_colli.html

hahahaha....'a maintenance room'..... how stupid is that???:)

so, my next question is.....

what would happen if the 'maintenance room' and the 'maintainers' are all destroyed?

Offline 111

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 06:51:42 PM »
no offense there poster with the snake avatar....but, i didn't ask how to get to the other side of the wall or what walls are made for.

i only asked if anyone know's what it is and if anyone knows what's on the other side.

still, no real answer to my very simple question(s) though.  isn't that peculiar?

but your snake avatar reminded me of this news story from early this year:

Gadsden man charged over collision with police car, building
A truck collided with a building in downtown gadsden.  The collision breached the brick wall and exposed a maintenance room.

http://www.al.com/news/anniston-gadsden/index.ssf/2015/01/gadsden_man_charged_over_colli.html

hahahaha....'a maintenance room'..... how stupid is that???:)

so, my next question is.....

what would happen if the 'maintenance room' and the 'maintainers' are all destroyed?

'maintainers'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimes_against_humanity

guilty!!!

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 06:01:24 PM »

The wall is Oppression, on the other side of  the wall is Freedom.
Be Prepared

Offline 111

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 06:11:11 PM »
hahahaha...freedom from what?

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 06:16:20 PM »
hahahaha...freedom from what?

From what you seek and can not find 111.  Only you
know what you seek.   It's just another brick in the wall....
Be Prepared

Offline 111

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 06:17:08 PM »
hahahahahha....

you aren't even free enough to answer a question honestly...

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 06:32:15 PM »
111, what really is bothering you?   I can
feel your choler, it shows through on your replies.
There are too many threads on this forum for me
to read and reply to, so may you find what you seek, as
only you know what's truly bothering you.  So with that
I'll ask you an important question -
What have you done to prep today?   Be Prepared.

Be Prepared

Offline 111

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 06:33:18 PM »
i killed a lizard.

actually, to be honest...my daughter killed it.  but i told her to do it.

she poked its eye out also.  she's a smart girl.

Offline 111

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 09:44:53 PM »
opression vs freedom and those who watch their game of stupidity......

fire doesn't care about or play their game..... yet fire always wins :)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 05:58:18 PM »
i killed a lizard.

actually, to be honest...my daughter killed it.  but i told her to do it.

she poked its eye out also.  she's a smart girl.

What did the lizard do to deserve this?  If it was for kicks just could be your a tad sadistic.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 06:31:51 PM »
111.              What did the lizard do to deserve this?  If it was for kicks just could be your a tad sadistic.

The worms needed something to eat.

Waiting to cut out the deadwood.
Waiting to clean up the city.
Waiting to follow the worms.
Waiting to put on a black shirt.
Waiting to weed out the weaklings.
Waiting to smash in their windows
And kick in their doors.
Waiting for the final solution
To strengthen the strain.
Waiting to follow the worms.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline 111

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 08:12:49 PM »
what did the lizard do to deserve that?

wtf....his cousin tried to sell me government insurance....?

it's my property and i don't like reptiles.  should have seen what i did to a turtle a couple days ago :)

anyway....Luke 10:19 says any True Christian can......they should do it more often, in my opinion.

(spiders don't stand a chance around my place either...and don't even get me started on those f**king ants....they're alll doomed)

Offline 111

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »
what did the lizard do to deserve that?

wtf....his cousin tried to sell me government insurance....?

it's my property and i don't like reptiles.  should have seen what i did to a turtle a couple days ago :)

anyway....Luke 10:19 says any True Christian can......they should do it more often, in my opinion.

(spiders don't stand a chance around my place either...and don't even get me started on those f**king ants....they're alll doomed)

i just killed a king snake....blew his f'ing head off......burning the dead carcass now....

what did that snake do to deserve that?......he was a snake......

on who's authority?  God's Authority.

Luke 10:19
19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 03:03:07 PM »
Do you want to know?

Do you care?

Is it where the watchmen sit?
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline 111

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 04:32:34 PM »
i know there are those that 'watch' and do nothing......but no, that isn't the wall i'm talking about.

what if 'the wall' is nothing more than the barrier between the world of matter and the world of anti-matter?

what if the only way to get through that barrier is to do as Jesus taught?

Offline 111

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 05:28:59 PM »
i know there are those that 'watch' and do nothing......but no, that isn't the wall i'm talking about.

what if 'the wall' is nothing more than the barrier between the world of matter and the world of anti-matter?

what if the only way to get through that barrier is to do as Jesus taught?

or...perhaps a better way to say that is.....

what if He's going to kick the living shit out of all those who have enjoyed access to 'the other side' for what they've done (judgement) and invite some people who have never had access and actually do what He taught to reign with Him for 1,000 years (144,000 'virgins') before He re-creates Everything?

hmmm....seems to make sense of the New Testament.......

Offline 111

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2015, 10:14:58 PM »
i just killed a king snake....blew his f'ing head off......burning the dead carcass now....

what did that snake do to deserve that?......he was a snake......

on who's authority?  God's Authority.

Luke 10:19
19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

i killed another snake the day after that...he was laying around my pasture without a care in the world......until i stomped on him and chopped his f**king head off.

i nailed the carcass to a tree outside my front gate....

Offline 111

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2015, 10:21:41 PM »
lots of talk about sept 23 and blood moons, atonement etc....

not much talk about sept 29th...Michaelmas - feast of the Archangels.

probably another important day...

Revelation 19:17-19

17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great." 19And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.…

Daniel 12:1-2
At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_YyGw-gyL0

Offline donnay

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 11:51:11 PM »
29th of September is when Jesus was born.

The birth of our Lord    on or about 15th TISRI = September 29    in the year 4 B.C.
http://www.therain.org/appendixes/app179.html
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2015, 12:09:15 AM »
i killed another snake the day after that...he was laying around my pasture without a care in the world......until i stomped on him and chopped his f**king head off.

i nailed the carcass to a tree outside my front gate....
I do not believe Jesus told us to KILL creatures for NO Reason! and HE did NOT tell us to teach our children to KILL for No Reason!

Jesus is LIFE: and Satan is Death: so ya had better rethink your perception of Jesus!

AS for: 'The Wall?'...it's a figment of your own imagination!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline 111

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2015, 06:46:52 AM »
@donnay...

what if Jesus and Michael are one and the same?  after all, sometimes judgement brings forgiveness and sometimes judgement brings condemnation.

@iamc....

i could give you a lot of bible verses showing you're incorrect, and have some sort of 'christian debate'; but i won't.  i don't have to prove anything to you.  besides, aren't you the guy who said you tell people to read the bible - but they don't?

in the end, incorrect beliefs don't matter.   the only thing that matters is the Truth.  As for me, I'll stand and accept my own Judgement.

Offline donnay

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2015, 10:06:54 AM »
@donnay...

what if Jesus and Michael are one and the same?  after all, sometimes judgement brings forgiveness and sometimes judgement brings condemnation.

Michael the archangel is cherubims like Lucifer and Gabriel; they guarded the mercy seat.  The mercy seat is where Jesus sits to the right of God.

1 Peter 1:12 says of the salvation of God: "which things the angels desire to look into". The cherubims looked upon the mercy seat which was only offered to men. (2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6, Isa. 14).

Of course Satan thought he should sit in the mercy seat, this is what angered God and caused the end of the 1st earth age.  Satan is chained up, with his angels, in heaven which is guarded by Michael.  Satan's spirit roams the earth, nevertheless

Revelation 12:7 - 12:9

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

In the Old Testament and New Testament talks about Melchisedec ; Jesus walked the earth as Melchisedec in the Old Testament.

Genesis 14:14-20 KJV
Psalm 110:1-7 KJV
Hebrews 5:6-10 KJV
Hebrews 6:19-20 KJV
Hebrews 7:11-17 KJV

So I do not think Michael and Jesus is one in the same.

Offline 111

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2015, 10:36:24 AM »
John 5:22
The Father, in fact, judges no one but has given all judgment to the Son.

John 5:27
And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.

Matthew 24:31
And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 26:53
Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

(from wikipedia)
Michael descends and gives each soul the chance to redeem itself before passing, thus consternating the devil and his minions. Catholic prayers often refer to this role of Michael. In his third role, he weighs souls in his perfectly balanced scales (hence Michael is often depicted holding scales).

The Eastern Orthodox accord Michael the title "Archistrategos", or "Supreme Commander of the Heavenly Hosts.

hmmm...judge, jury and executioner.....we'll find out soon enough i reckon.

Offline 111

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 11:03:52 AM »
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Proverbs 20:23
The LORD detests differing weights, and dishonest scales do not please him.

>:( >:( >:(

Offline donnay

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 11:13:57 AM »
John 5:22
The Father, in fact, judges no one but has given all judgment to the Son.

John 5:27
And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.

Matthew 24:31
And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 26:53
Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

(from wikipedia)
Michael descends and gives each soul the chance to redeem itself before passing, thus consternating the devil and his minions. Catholic prayers often refer to this role of Michael. In his third role, he weighs souls in his perfectly balanced scales (hence Michael is often depicted holding scales).

The Eastern Orthodox accord Michael the title "Archistrategos", or "Supreme Commander of the Heavenly Hosts.

hmmm...judge, jury and executioner.....we'll find out soon enough i reckon.

John 8:1-11 King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 20:12 - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Offline 111

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 11:35:16 AM »
he wouldn't let them judge her....probably because all Judgement is given to the Son.

He forgave her - 2000 years ago.  so what?

'go and sin no more'....how do you think that worked out?  how long before her sins continued?  Revelation was written down approximately 75 years after His resurrection....

sometimes judgement brings forgiveness and sometimes judgement brings condemnation....

Revelation 17:1
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters....

well, you probably know the rest of how that goes....

Offline donnay

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 11:46:06 AM »
sometimes judgement brings forgiveness and sometimes judgement brings condemnation....

'go and sin no more'....how do you think that worked out?

I do not know.  Jesus taught them all a lesson.  "He without sin cast the first stone."  We are all sinners.

Christ is our savior, because of his blood if we repent in Jesus' name, God forgives us.  God then blots out our sins, never to be spoken of again.

Isaiah 43:25
I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 11:49:06 AM »
Shall I move the entire thread to The Bible Thumping section of the forum ?

Offline donnay

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 11:50:23 AM »
Shall I move the entire thread to The Bible Thumping section of the forum ?

Sure.

Offline 111

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 11:50:48 AM »
i'd prefer to get back to the original question....

"Do you know what the wall is?"

that being said...there is some biblical significance to the question.  but, there's biblical significance to many things these days.

Offline donnay

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2015, 11:51:55 AM »
i'd prefer to get back to the original question....

"Do you know what the wall is?"

Enlighten us, please.

Offline 111

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 11:52:36 AM »
no.  i'm not here to enlighten you.

i asked a question and i'm awaiting responses.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2015, 12:30:32 PM »
no.  i'm not here to enlighten you.

i asked a question and i'm awaiting responses.

We are only to familiar with Plato's writings of Socrates regarding Plato's Cave.