Rand Paul Reportedly Said He Would Debate Bernie Sanders “Anytime, Anyplace”

Author Topic: Rand Paul Reportedly Said He Would Debate Bernie Sanders “Anytime, Anyplace”  (Read 1561 times)

Offline ZakCarter

I think this is a great idea! What do you think?

"At last Saturday’s Republican Party of Kentucky meeting, where GOP leaders approved a proposal changing the state’s primary to a caucus system thus allowing U.S. Senator and 2016 presidential candidate Rand Paul to run for the U.S. Senate and the presidency at the same time, Paul reportedly told long-time libertarian activist Donald Meinshausen that he would be willing to debate Democratic presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders “anytime, anyplace.”

Demand for a presidential debate between Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul appears to be rising online, as a Facebook page and petition have been created calling for the two to face off in a Lincoln-Douglas style debate tour. Quora and Reddit online communities have also floated the idea of calling for a Sanders-Paul debate."

Read the entire article @ http://truthinmedia.com/rand-paul-reportedly-debate-bernie-sanders/

EvadingGrid

I noted this line :

The GOP will not give him flak as they need his help against Trump

Offline larsonstdoc

This will not happen.  Rand is about to pack it in.  He hasn't the money or support to go on.

He needs to concentrate on re-election to the Senate----so he can keep being a thorn in the side of the president---whoever he/she may be.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.