Taking back the oil in the M.E.

Author Topic: Taking back the oil in the M.E.  (Read 1930 times)

Online chris jones

Taking back the oil in the M.E.
« on: August 25, 2015, 01:36:56 PM »
 Trump made the claim he would hit on the oil bases followed by troops deployed to provide security..
 Now that the so called ISIS is aware of this strategy they will pack the oil refinery's & depots with civilians, surround it with innocent family's.
 ISIS is a mixed bag, the recruited, the volunteers motivated by revenge or those under threat of their family being killed if they don't join. Of course those who getting bucks, mercs, poor, etc.
 Who truly runs ISIS, who funded it and why.The MSM claims-They have been labled as fanatical Muslims, sure some are,but all of them- Uh Uh ,, highly doubtfull isn't' it.

EvadingGrid

Re: Taking back the oil in the M.E.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 02:01:26 PM »
Just out of curiosity, I wonder why the public should think that Trump knows anything about military command ?

Perhaps he is an armchair History Channel addict ?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 02:22:52 PM »
Just out of curiosity, I wonder why the public should think that Trump knows anything about military command ?

I think it is because people think he has billions and that gives him power.
* donnay  shrugs
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online chris jones

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 07:14:50 PM »
  I'm a history geek. After WWI the Ottoman Empire (M.E.) was divided up by Brits & others, no long story it gets clustermuked.
  Tid bit: Isis was the mother or simply breast fed Horus, an ancient Egyptian figure worshiped as a god.
               Horus is the Egyptian god with the head of a bird like predator.
                      Just mentioning the wordplay is kinda sureal .
                      Al-Qaeda means, the base, or foundation.

Online chris jones

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 10:31:46 PM »

Hey E...
I think he is just tossing that in there as a solution of the top. BUT- It' will start folks thinking.
  I have to bear in mind he is not yet aware of the deep down intell.. He *may be(who knows?) as he did mention the 2,300 Humvee basically being  handed over to ISIS. But in any event he has made it known, eyes were opened... I doubt USA intell want him on the know at this time.