Globalization and the plan for NWO > Mind Control

Tavistock Institute: Some Principles of Mass Persuasion (Human Relations 1949)

<< < (2/3) > >>

axiomgate:
Fellow Truth seekers,

Brainwashing has many forms and is carried out in most cases without the subject knowing.

Wiki Quote - Link

--- Quote ---Brainwashing (also known as thought reform or as re-education) consists of any effort aimed at instilling certain attitudes and beliefs in a person unwelcome beliefs in conflict with the person's prior beliefs and knowledge.

In 1987, the The American Psychological Association (APA) Board of Social and Ethical Responsibility for Psychology (BSERP) provisionally declined to endorse one particular approach to brainwashing as "lack[ing] the scientific rigor and evenhanded critical approach necessary for APA imprimatur". The debate amongst APA members on this subject continues.

--- End quote ---

One Project I have been looking at is one said to have Run within the Tavistock Institue. Link

And that project is called the Aquarian Project, I have found a few WEB sites to back this claim up one being Link. The people within the Tavistock Institue got given the name the Flower people and used various methods of altering minds.

See below quote:- http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/aquarian.htm

--- Quote ---The Roots of the Flower People
Back in California, Gregory Bateson had maintained the Huxley operation out of the Palo Alto VA hospital. Through "SD experimentation on patients already hospitalized for psychological problems, Bateson established a core of "initiates" into the "psychedelic" Isis Cult.

Foremost among his Palo Alto recruits was Ken Kesey. In 1959, Bateson administered the first dose of "SD to Kesey. By 1962, Kesey had completed a novel, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, which popularized the notion that society is a prison and the only truly "free" people are the insane.15

Kesey subsequently organized a circle of "SD initiates called "The Merry Pranksters." They toured the country disseminating SD" (often without forewarning the receiving parties), building up local distribution connections, and establishing the pretext for a high volume of publicity on behalf of the still minuscule "counterculture."

By 1967, the Kesey cult had handed out such quantities of "SD that a sizable drug population had emerged, centered in the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco. Here Huxley collaborator Bateson set up a "free clinic," staffed by **Dr. David Smith -- later a "medical adviser" for the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORMAL); **Dr. Ernest Dernberg an active-duty military officer, probably on assignment through MK-UItra; **Roger Smith-a street gang organizer trained by Saul Alinsky. During the Free Clinic period, Roger Smith was the parole officer of the cultist mass murderer Charles Manson; **Dr. Peter Bourne -- formerly President Carter's special assistant on drug abuse. Bourne did his psychiatric residency at the Clinic. He had previously conducted a profiling study of GI heroin addicts in Vietnam.

The Free Clinic paralleled a project at the Tavistock Institute, the psychological warfare agency for the British Secret Intelligence Service. Tavistock, founded as a clinic in London in the 1920s, had become the Psychiatric Division of the British Army during World War II under its director, Dr. John Rawlings Rees.16

During the 1960s, the Tavistock Clinic fostered the notion that no criteria for sanity exist and that psychedelic "mind-expanding" drugs are valuable tools of psychoanalysis. In 1967, Tavistock sponsored a Conference on the "Dialectics of Liberation," chaired by Tavistock psychoanalyst Dr. R.D. Laing, himself a popularized author and advocate of drug use. That conference drew a number of people who would soon play a prominent role in fostering terrorism; Angela Davis and Stokely Carmichael were two prominent American delegates.

Thus, by 1963, Huxley had recruited his core of "initiates." All of them -- Leary, Osmund, Watts, Kesey, Alpert -- became the highly publicized promoters of the early LSD counterculture. By 1967, with the cult of "Flower People" in Haight-Ashbury and the emergence of the antiwar movement, the United States was ready for the inundation of LSD, hashish and marijuana that hit American college campuses in the late 1960s.

--- End quote ---

One influence the Aquarian Project used to put their agenda out was music, they used a group called The Beatles.

See below quote:- http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/aquarian.htm

--- Quote ---'The Beating of Drums . . .'
In 1963, the Beatles arrived in the United States, and with their decisive airing on the Ed Sullivan Show, the "British sound" took off in the U.S.A. For their achievement, the four rocksters were awarded the Order of the British Empire by Her Majesty the Queen. The Beatles and the Animals, Rolling Stones, and homicidal punk rock maniacs who followed were, of course, no more a spontaneous outpouring of alienated youth than was the acid culture they accompanied.

The social theory of rock was elaborated by musicologist Theodor Adorno, who came to the United States in 1939 to head the Princeton University Radio Research Project.17 Adorno writes: "In an imaginary but psychologically emotion-laden domain, the listener who remembers a hit song will turn into the song's ideal subject, into the person for whom the song ideally speaks. At the same time, as one of many who identify with that fictitious subject, that musical I, he will feel his isolation ease as he himself feels integrated into the community of "fans." In whistling such a song he bows to a ritual of socialization, although beyond this unarticulated subjective stirring of the moment his isolation continues unchanged . . . The comparison with addiction is inescapable. Addicted conduct generally has a social component: it is one possible reaction to the atomization which, as sociologists have noticed, parallels the compression of the social network. Addiction to music on the part of a number of entertainment listeners would be a similar phenomenon."18

The hit parade is organized precisely on the same principles used by Egypt's Isis priesthood and for the same purpose: the recruitment of youth to the dionysiac counterculture.

In a report prepared for the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research, Paul Hirsch described the product of Adorno's Radio Research Project.19 According to Hirsch, the establishment of postwar radio's Hit Parade "transformed the mass medium into an agency of sub-cultural programming. Radio networks were converted into round-the-clock recycling machines that repeated the top forty hits." Hirsch documents how all popular culture -- movies, music, books, and fashion -- is now run on the same program of preselection. Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand.

--- End quote ---

You may wonder who is behind the project... And you have god reason to, most see The Beatles as Legends not tools of setting an agenda.

Wiki Quote:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwashing

--- Quote ---History of the Tavistock
The Institute was founded in 1946 by a group of key figures at the Tavistock Clinic including Elliott Jaques, Henry thingys, Leonard Browne, Ronald Hargreaves, John Rawlings Rees, Mary Luff and Wilfred Bion, with Tommy Wilson as chairman, funded by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. Other well-known names that joined the group later were Jock Sutherland, John Bowlby, Eric Trist, and Fred Emery. Kurt Lewin, a member of the Frankfurt school in America, was an important influence on the work of the Tavistock, according to Eric Trist, who expresses his admiration for Lewin in his autobiography.

Many of these founding members of the Tavistock Institute went on to play major roles in world affairs. Brigadier John Rawlings Rees became first president of the World Federation for Mental Health.

Jock Sutherland became director of the new post-war Tavistock Clinic, when it was incorporated into the newly established British National Health Service in 1946. Ronald Hargreaves became deputy director of the World Health Organization. Tommy Wilson became chairman of the Tavistock Institute.

--- End quote ---

The most worrying part of the above list of names is the funding Rockefeller Foundation. Being they would have known and endorsed such a project in influencing people through music, and now have their own record label concerns me greatly.

I got interested in this area of Alternative truth while helping the Axiom Team build videos based on The Beatles see this Link to another area of the Forum or you can watch the videos.

I am the Walrus
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Yellow Submarine

To learn more on Suppression of the mind and control of the mind see The Kampf area of the forum or visit the WEB sites Library area Link

I also find it odd how the first batch of songs by The Beatles had no oddness to them and made perfect sense, and the later seemed to stray from that. Very much like the Hit Artist under Rock-a-fella Records Jay-Z.

Have a listen to the lyrics in this song:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNBnKjfqG-M

notgonnatakeit:
Thanks for the info axiomgate--

tavistock is truly evil....

Would you  or someone else here do me a favor (since I am now banned from GLP)?   

Go to www.godlikeproductions.com, and enter any old post as what they call an  anonymous coward --- and include either the words TAVISTOCK or STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE...  to see if your post gets deleted automatically.... I think this would be indicative   that the  Tavistock institute is involved in some way in the GLP website....

Of course this type of research is illegal ... but that never stopped defense contractors.....

axiomgate:
Ha... Ha... Your right !!

Here's some info on that site:- http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=godlikeproductions.com

--- Quote ---Your IP address is banned from posting!

IP WAS HERE

If you feel you have been banned in error,
please email us and we will look into it as soon as posssible.
Please include in your email the IP address shown above.

Possible reasons why you might have been banned: posting links to unauthorized sites,
too many links in a single post, too many posts in a short period of time, use of banned words.
These measures are necessary to keep the spam within the forum to a minimum,
and if you've been banned by mistake, our apologies for the inconvenience.
--- End quote ---

TR4D3R:
yap im also banned just because i use the word....tavistock!!!!!
F**** pigs

notgonnatakeit:
Wow-- sorry you guys got banned from GLP too...  But its VERY suspicious that the simple word "Tavistock" would result in an autoban...  what do you think that's all about? 
Personally, I think they're (GLP as a front for SRI and Tavistock) trying to monitor/ and or spin the conspiracy agenda... I think that they are illegally studying the sheeple who go to GLP... they are doing it through a defense contract with Stanford Research Institute (whose mother is Tavistock  that's why they refer to it as "my gay mother.."  which i did not understand... but some posters over there use the "my gay mother" term instead of SRI.)

Anyway... its a crime for ANY intelligence agency to monitor US citizens... they should be sued.

Also one more point-- remember the bus in the 7/7 bombings in london?  Wasn't it the TAVISTOCK Square bus????.... ha.. they're just laughing at us!!!  Monsters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version