Donald Trump thread

Author Topic: Donald Trump thread  (Read 8114 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Donald Trump thread
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 12:58:45 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-gov-chris-christie-endorses-donald-trump/
By/ Rebecca Shabad/ CBS News/ February 26, 2016, 12:55 PM
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »
Drudge:
MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST TRUMP INTENSIFIES

the "editorial Section" prints "fake" front page ...  (Trump "won" Mass. GOP Primary!!! )
These people are certifiable 

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/10/473709316/boston-globe-runs-fake-front-page-detailing-a-donald-trump-world
'Boston Globe' Runs Fake Front Page Detailing A Donald Trump World
April 10, 2016·10:44 AM ET

The opinion section of the Boston Globe is turning heads today. They've just published a fake front page from the future that details the kind of world a President Donald Trump would usher in.

The paper accompanied what it calls a satirical front page with an opinion piece titled "The GOP must stop Trump."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/04/09/etrump/JPOQJZK9hUBdBx5rdPkWFK/story.html
The GOP must stop Trump
Donald J. Trump’s vision for the future of our nation is as deeply disturbing as it is profoundly un-American.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:39:27 PM »
Recomended   
 45:37
Donald Trump's Full Speech on Foreign Policy in Washington, DC (4-27-16)
Right Side Broadcasting
3.654 visualizações2

Larson, can you help me getting this conection,  trump came out presidential * plus, he hit on every foreign policy and domestic issue that is relevant to our nation and globally.
  The truth was spoken, DT  hammered the nail.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:47:58 PM »
Recomended   
 45:37
Donald Trump's Full Speech on Foreign Policy in Washington, DC (4-27-16)
Right Side Broadcasting
3.654 visualizações2

Larson, can you help me getting this conection,  trump came out presidential * plus, he hit on every foreign policy and domestic issue that is relevant to our nation and globally.
  The truth was spoken, DT  hammered the nail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 06:48:35 AM »
Thanks Jo..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 07:20:11 PM »
An excellent article by John Pilger with an unusually accurate breakdown of Hillary, Sanders, and Trump.

Silencing America as it prepares for war

http://johnpilger.com/articles/silencing-america-as-it-prepares-for-war

...It was Hillary Clinton who, as Secretary of State in 2010, elevated the competing territorial claims for rocks and reef in the South China Sea to an international issue; CNN and BBC hysteria followed; China was building airstrips on the disputed islands. In a mammoth war game in 2015, Operation Talisman Sabre, the US and Australia practiced "choking" the Straits of Malacca through which pass most of China's oil and trade. This was not news.

Clinton declared that America had a "national interest" in these Asian waters. The Philippines and Vietnam were encouraged and bribed to pursue their claims and old enmities against China. In America, people are being primed to see any Chinese defensive position as offensive, and so the ground is laid for rapid escalation. A similar strategy of provocation and propaganda is applied to Russia.

Clinton, the "women's candidate", leaves a trail of bloody coups: in Honduras, in Libya (plus the murder of the Libyan president) and Ukraine. The latter is now a CIA theme park swarming with Nazis and the frontline of a beckoning war with Russia. It was through Ukraine - literally, borderland - that Hitler's Nazis invaded the Soviet Union, which lost 27 million people. This epic catastrophe remains a presence in Russia. Clinton's presidential campaign has received money from all but one of the world's ten biggest arms companies. No other candidate comes close.

Sanders, the hope of many young Americans, is not very different from Clinton in his proprietorial view of the world beyond the United States. He backed Bill Clinton's illegal bombing of Serbia. He supports Obama's terrorism by drone, the provocation of Russia and the return of special forces (death squads) to Iraq. He has nothing to say on the drumbeat of threats to China and the accelerating risk of nuclear war. He agrees that Edward Snowden should stand trial and he calls Hugo Chavez - like him, a social democrat - "a dead communist dictator". He promises to support Clinton if she is nominated.

The election of Trump or Clinton is the old illusion of choice that is no choice: two sides of the same coin. In scapegoating minorities and promising to "make America great again", Trump is a far right-wing domestic populist; yet the danger of Clinton may be more lethal for the world.

"Only Donald Trump has said anything meaningful and critical of US foreign policy," wrote Stephen Cohen, emeritus professor of Russian History at Princeton and NYU, one of the few Russia experts in the United States to speak out about the risk of war.

In a radio broadcast, Cohen referred to critical questions Trump alone had raised. Among them: why is the United States "everywhere on the globe"? What is NATO's true mission? Why does the US always pursue regime change in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Ukraine? Why does Washington treat Russia and Vladimir Putin as an enemy?

The hysteria in the liberal media over Trump serves an illusion of "free and open debate" and "democracy at work". His views on immigrants and Muslims are grotesque, yet the deporter-in-chief of vulnerable people from America is not Trump but Obama, whose betrayal of people of colour is his legacy: such as the warehousing of a mostly black prison population, now more numerous than Stalin's gulag..."

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 09:49:54 AM »
PS;
        The curve-Take a look at this, China's military capability's.

China Military Strength - Global Firepower
www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength..

Is it safe to say the USA regimes in effect gave China the funding.

PS;I don't know if this is relevant but Kissinger and Nixon visited China with Mao the exterminator .
           Beggining of relations, maby.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »
Trump was right,
 this vid translated the Mexican Govs instructions to their citizens, it explains the legal method and goes on to the illegal entry.. It then in detail tells those who enter illegaly exactly what their rights are............
 On a par with, (why waste time getting a Visa, all ya need to do is get there, here are the goody's you will receive.)

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending...
Stefan Molyneux
1 dia atrás90.333 visualizações
Download the Pamphlet: http://www.fdrurl.com/MexicoPamphlet MP3: ...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 06:05:43 PM »
^^^

... thanks Chris ... great find!
All 'unofficial' NAU (North American Union) policy.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 10:14:48 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36606184
Donald Trump in Scotland: 'Brexit a great thing'

US presidential hopeful Donald Trump has said it is a "great thing" that the people of the UK have "taken back their country" in voting to leave the EU.

His comments came as he arrived at Trump Turnberry for the reopening of the refurbished Open venue golf resort

good video of the press conference

Here is Donald Trump's (hopefully) 'Unedited' Press Conference At The Turnberry Country Club (Scotland) On BREXIT
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/24/donald-trumps-brexit-press-conference-was-beyond-bizarre/

Just common sense stuff being put out by Trump

My observation is directed to the corporate media / Obama and the witch herself Hillary.   They all are going on like 'rabid dogs' concerning Trumps take on Brixit, which only makes Hillary ultimately look like the looser she is and nobody wants.  All by design.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 02:18:06 PM »
reference: Donald Trump Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 11:39:27 AM »
Donald Trump -- 2016 - PAGE 74 !   - Read 295815 times

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/
FLASHBACK: Trump insisted on including Jews, blacks at Palm Beach golf course in 1990s...

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2016, 12:02:06 PM »
Donald Trump -- 2016 - PAGE 74 !   - Read 295815 times

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/
FLASHBACK: Trump insisted on including Jews, blacks at Palm Beach golf course in 1990s...

He also has a Jewish daughter and son in law! As usual, the criminal accomplices of the GLOBALISTS in the lame media continue their lies until Election Day hoping to manipulate stupid Americans!

SUGGESTION: Forget the media. Vote for TRUMP period, if you want your country back from the insane GLOBALISTS!

Main Trump thread:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=269494.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 01:28:59 PM »
We need to FORCE GOP House AND Senators to BACK TRUMP 110 Percent ... FEET TO FIRE

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 10:20:59 AM »
Donald Trump -- 2016 --- Page 78

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-media-bias-20160802-snap-story.html
Op-Ed To fight Trump, journalists have dispensed with objectivity
Justin Raimondo
Aug 2 2016
This transparent bias is a national phenomenon, infecting both print and television media to such an extent that it has become almost impossible to separate coverage of the Trump campaign from attempts to tear it down. The media has long been accused of having a liberal slant, but in this cycle journalists seem to have cast themselves as defenders of the republic against what they see as a major threat, and in playing this role they’ve lost the ability to assess events rationally.

The DNC emails, published by Wikileaks, reveal a stunning level of collaboration between important media outlets and the Democrats. Former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz sought to silence NBC’s Mika Brzezinski, who had found fault with the DNC’s role in the primaries. The emails have headings like “This must stop.” Incredibly, NBC’s Chuck Todd agreed to act as a go-between, even arranging a call between Wasserman Schultz and Brzezinski. Which raises the question: Why was a major media figure taking his marching orders from the Democratic party chair — and how did this affect his network’s coverage of the Trump campaign?
Since last summer, Politico has been vehemently anti-Trump, and it’s only getting more extreme. It’s run several stories linking Trump to Vladimir Putin: “Why Russia is Rejoicing Over Trump,” “GOP Gobsmacked by Trump’s Warm Embrace of Putin,” “Donald Trump Heaps More Praise on Vladimir Putin” — and dozens of similar articles. The gist of these pieces is that Trump’s stated desire to “get along with Putin,” and his comments on the costs imposed by our membership in NATO, mean that Trump is essentially an agent of a foreign power. A recent article by Katie Glueck on Trump’s hacking joke said that Trump “appeared to align himself with Russia over his Democratic opponent” — as if he were a kind of Manchurian candidate.

Of course, Politico is not alone in what was once called red-baiting. The Atlantic also weighed in with Jeffrey Goldberg’s “It’s Official: Hillary Clinton Is Running Against Vladimir Putin,” and a Franklin Foer story in Slate was headlined “The Real Winner of the RNC: Vladimir Putin.” This coverage smacks of the sort of McCarthyism that we haven’t seen in this country since the most frigid years of the Cold War.
...'
Any objective observer of the news media’s treatment of Trump can certainly conclude that reporters are taking a side in this election — and they don’t have to be wearing a button that says “I’m with her” for this to be readily apparent. The irony is that the media’s Trump bashing may wind up having the exact opposite of its intended effect.

Polls shows that journalism is one of the least respected professions in the country, and with Trump calling out media organizations for their bias, widespread slanted reporting is bound to reinforce this point — and to backfire. Trump’s campaign is throwing down the gauntlet to the political class. If journalists are seen as the mouthpiece of that class, they may soon find themselves covering Trump’s inauguration.

Justin Raimondo is the editorial director of Antiwar.com and the author of “Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 10:43:47 AM »
Trump: Being a Good President Is 'the Only Way I'm Going to Get to Heaven'

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump recently told a group of evangelical Christians gathered in Florida that being a good president is "the only way I'm going to get to Heaven."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-winning-white-house-probably-only-way-ill-get-into-heaven/
Donald Trump: Winning White House probably only way I'll get into heaven
By/ Rebecca Shabad/ CBS News/ August 11, 2016, 4:41 PM

Donald Trump joked to a group of evangelical pastors Thursday that winning the White House is "probably" the only way he'll get into heaven.

"I want to just say that whatever you can do...this will be an election that will go down in the history books and for evangelicals, for the Christians, for everybody, for everybody of religion, this will be maybe the most important election that our country has ever had," Trump told the crowd of more than 700 evangelical pastors in Orlando, Florida at an event hosted by the American Renewal Project.

"So go out and spread the word and once I get in, I will do my thing that I do very well. And I figure it's probably maybe the only way I'm going to get to heaven. So I better do a good job. Okay? Thank you. Thank you very much," the GOP presidential nominee added, drawing laughs from the audience.

"We're having a problem. I mean because you know, look, it could cost us the Supreme Court. We're gonna have four or five justices put on. We're having a problem."

He also repeated his claim that President Obama and Hillary Clinton are the founders of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

"I made the statement before that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, these are the founders of ISIS. These are the founders of ISIS because of bad judgment," he said. "I said they get the most valuable player award. ISIS is going to present them with the most valuable player award, you know? Like in high school. Most valuable player."

CBS News' Sopan Deb contributed to this report.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 01:25:58 PM »
http://patch.com/texas/downtownaustin/watch-live-stream-donald-trumps-austin-texas-rally
Watch: Live Stream Of Donald Trump's Austin, Texas, Rally

GOP candidate has a full schedule in Texas capital
: Two fundraisers, a Fox News taping and rally on immigration and Clinton bashing.
 By Tony Cantu (Patch Staff) -      August 23, 2016 12:29 pm ET

AUSTIN, TX — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is scheduled to stage a rally in the Texas capital Tuesday afternoon, designed to promote his ideas on immigration reform.

Following his fundraising efforts, Trump is scheduled to stage his rally at 7:30 CST, his publicist said.

You can watch a live stream of the political rally below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=reyu8fvdXNI

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 11:31:29 AM »
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election!

Please fill out this form to receive more information about becoming a volunteer Trump Election Observer.

Please ensure that the information you provide in this form matches your voter registration information.

| - - - -

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/volunteer
Volunteer For Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2016, 11:58:00 AM »
Keepin' the faith ...

Man, he's for-real ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-donald-trump-receives-standing-ovation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/
VIDEO=> DONALD TRUMP RECEIVES STANDING OVATION at Detroit Great Faith Ministries Church
Jim Hoft Sep 3rd, 2016
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/772104571921412097

| - - - -

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/04/exclusive-behind-scenes-trump-detroit-donald-become-candidate-hope/
Exclusive — Behind The Scenes With Trump In Detroit: How The Donald Has Become ‘The Hope Candidate’

by Matthew Boyle4 Sep 2016DETROIT, Michigan1,582

DETROIT, Michigan — Donald Trump, the 2016 GOP presidential nominee, delivered a positive and uplifting message filled with hope and opportunity here at the Great Faith Ministries International church

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2016, 10:09:49 AM »
http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2016/09/16/9109149187742414495/636x382_MP4_9109149187742414495.mp4

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/16/us/politics/donald-trump-economy-speech.html?_r=0
Donald Trump Vows to Create 25 Million Jobs Over Next Decade
By ALEXANDER BURNS, BINYAMIN APPELBAUM and NEIL IRWINSEPT. 15, 2016

Donald J. Trump unveiled a pledge on Thursday to create 25 million jobs over the next decade, but he offered few details on how he would achieve that ambitious goal as president.

In remarks that may stir new consternation abroad, Mr. Trump told the Economic Club of New York that he would pay for his economic agenda in part by requiring allies to shoulder the full cost of American military resources deployed in their defense.

Speaking at the Waldorf Astoria, Mr. Trump largely reiterated a broad economic vision he outlined in Detroit last month, vowing to slash taxes on business and scale back federal regulations, and to redraft or void trade agreements he views as disadvantageous to the United States.

... Mr. Trump also continued to cast himself as a champion of working-class interests, and in his remarks invoked nostalgia for the heyday of the American auto industry, steel manufacturing and coal mining. And Mr. Trump attacked his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, for having described some of his supporters as “deplorables” for holding views she called bigoted.

My economic plan rejects the cynicism that says our labor force will keep declining, that our jobs will keep leaving and that our economy can never grow as it did once before,” Mr. Trump said. “And boy, oh boy, did it used to grow.”

Beyond promising to put many more people to work, Mr. Trump pledged to attain 3.5 percent annual growth in gross domestic product over the next decade — versus the 2 percent that has been routine in recent years and that the Congressional Budget Office projects for the decade ahead; such growth would require a steep increase in businesses’ productivity.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 02:25:32 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS7lk1rURXI
Paul Joseph Watson and Stephan Molyneux.  GREAT INTERVIEW---VIDEO.

What They’re Not Telling You About The Trump “Scandal”

Published on Oct 13, 2016
Infowars reporter Paul Joseph Watson speaks to founder and host of FreeDomainRadio.com Stefan Molyneux about the 2016 election and the threat of WWIII if Hillary gets in office.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3838529/Jon-Voight-swings-support-Donald-Trump-lashing-Robert-Niro-plea-save-America.html

'May God protect the real truth and may Donald Trump win this presidency': Jon Voight issues 'plea to save America' and lashes out at Robert De Niro AGAIN
Jon Voight recorded three-minute video attacking everyone from Hillary Clinton to billionaire George Soros and fellow actor Robert De Niro
In the video, Voight warned against immigrants and blasted the economy
He also falsely accused Hillary Clinton of wanting to revoke Second Amendment rights and said 'our highest courts will become socialist'
Voight has repeatedly defended Donald Trump throughout election cycle
De Niro called Trump a 'fool', 'bozo', 'pig' and 'con' in another video and said he wanted to punch the business tycoon in the face

By Jessica Chia For Dailymail.com
Published: 12:03 EST, 14 October 2016  | Updated: 13:11 EST, 14 October 2016

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2016, 02:10:43 PM »

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2016, 02:36:13 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3861392/Trump-prepares-Gettysburg-address-unveiling-100-days-agenda-aides-say-Hillary-just-waiting-clock.html
Trump's 'Gettysburg address' makes closing argument for choosing him and unveils first-100-days agenda as he promises 'the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime'
•'First 100 days' agenda speech formalized his mainstay political pledges with promises of legislation and executive orders
•Called it a 'Contract with the American Voter,' modeling it after the 1994 Republican 'Contract with America'
•Trump touted 'the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime' and made his final substantive pitch to frame the campaign's last two weeks
•Told an audience of about 300 invited guests that he will 'drain the swamp' in Washington
•Borrowed a line from Abraham Lincoln's 1863 speech, saying he would replace D.C. elites 'with a new government of, by and for the people.'
•A Trump aide said the Civil War battlefield site is appropriate because 'Gettysburg was the moment when the war turned'
•The candidate briefly visited the site of the famed Civil War battle after his speech

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com In Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Published: 23:56 EST, 21 October 2016  | Updated: 13:22 EST, 22 October 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3861392/Trump-prepares-Gettysburg-address-unveiling-100-days-agenda-aides-say-Hillary-just-waiting-clock.html#ixzz4NqAnR6h1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkzNIA_e1c

Full Speech: Donald Trump Delivers Historic Speech in Gettysburg, PA 10/22/16
Streamed live 4 hours ago
Saturday, October 22, 2016: Donald J. Trump spoke in Gettysburg, PA at The Eisenhower Complex.
LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Delivers Remarks in Gettysburg, PA 10/22/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWvJIWelDUg
LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Virginia Beach, VA at Regent University 10/21/16
Right Side Broadcasting 

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2016, 02:16:12 PM »
http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/
The numbers are in: Trump wins Michigan by 10,704
Kathleen Gray  , Detroit Free Press Lansing Bureau 5:47 p.m. EST November 23, 2016

In the closest race for president in Michigan's history, Republican Donald Trump is hanging on to a 10,704 vote win over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The Michigan Secretary of State posted results Wednesday that were submitted by the state's 83 county clerks on Tuesday after the votes were reviewed and certified by each county.

Before that compiled count, Trump held a 13,107 lead over Clinton. But after each county certified its results, the lead shrunk to 10,704, with the biggest chunk coming from Wayne County, which showed that Clinton had gotten 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county.

The state's Board of Canvassers will officially certify the results on Nov. 28. The electoral college in all the states, including Michigan's 16 electors, will cast their votes on Dec. 19.

"Many people have asked about Michigan’s process for counting ballots and certifying election results. Please be aware that all 1,521 Michigan cities and townships completed ballot counting and reported unofficial results by the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 9," according to a statement on the Secretary of State's website. "The county canvassing boards, as they do after every election, then began their work to review and certify the results from each precinct."

Across the nation, Trump won 306 electoral votes -- including Michigan's 16 -- to 232 for Clinton. In the popular vote, Clinton holds a lead of more than 2 million votes.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2016, 05:11:49 PM »
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c2e14c029ca44d648a3d12a986b3b88a/thanksgiving-pause-trump-calls-national-healing
Trump's team to raise millions for Jan. 20 events
by STEVE PEOPLES
Nov. 24, 2016 1:59 PM EST
...''

On the eve of the national holiday, the president-elect offered a prayer for unity after "a long and bruising" campaign season.

"Emotions are raw and tensions just don't heal overnight," Trump said in a video message on social media. He added, "It's my prayer that on this Thanksgiving we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country strengthened by shared purpose and very, very common resolve."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2016, 05:43:54 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Valenciano
Edgardo Jose "Gary" Santiago Valenciano (born August 6, 1964), also known Gary V. and Mr. Pure Energy, is a Filipino musician. Valenciano has released 26 albums, and won the Awit Awards for "Best Male Performer" eleven times. In 1998, he became UNICEF Philippines first National Ambassador. His most notable songs include "'Di Bale Na Lang" ("Never mind"), "Eto Na Naman" ("Here we go again"), "Sana Maulit Muli" ("I wish it happens again"), "Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos?" ("Is God sleeping?"), "Gaya ng Dati" ("Just like before"), "Pasko Na, Sinta Ko" ("It's Christmas, my love"), "Narito" ("Here"), "Babalik Ka Rin" ("You'll return too"), "Di Na Natuto" ("Never learned"), "Shout for Joy", and "Take Me Out of the Dark".

https://youtu.be/BQO5JZYWIXU?t=121
Gary Valenciano's "We've Won"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvUAUx7lQ4
We've Won - Gary Valenciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEXcT_OYffs
La Salle Green Hills (LSGH) Grade School Graduation, batch 2009 - We've Won - by Gary Valenciano

We've Won
Seems that not too long ago
The ground on which we stand,
Placed a fire within our hearts
Our future in our hands.
Though no one was certain of
Each others destiny,
We knew somehow the fire in us
Was meant for all to see.

And now seeing each other like brother to brother
We still remain standing.
And now all reunited with arrows ignited
For one and all to know.

(Chorus)
We still carry it bright
The hope and the light
Bannering the shield of green and white.
And we will carry it on
Just as we've always believed from the start.
We can build up each other and together move on
Even if we just light one soul
We've won.

"
 There's always a problem or trials that we encounter everyday but, the decision on how we overcome it is in our hands, even though no one knows our own destiny. We knew that somehow our difficulty/ problem was meant for us to see how tough we are. Now that we're like family we can stand still and show to everyone that we are one. We all know that there are times that we're going to have problems but still we should not give up like St. John Baptist De La Salle said, "Live Jesus in our hearts"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2016, 01:46:07 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/trump-has-won-but-the-battle-has-just-begun/
Trump Has Won, But the Battle Has Just Begun
How the globalists will scheme against Trump
 Alex Jones | Infowars.com -  November 27, 2016

We must be vigilant and prepared for the further intrigues of the scheming globalists.
https://youtu.be/nzg44MB5JGE

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2016, 01:16:44 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/trump-wishes-happy-new-year-to-all-including-to-my-many-enemies/

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!